Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? (30746 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2012
That's not Nigeria. After taken a closer look at the bike's plate number. Nigerian plate number is not like the biker's.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by werepeLeri: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2012
Some people too form. where have u seen 2 Veyrons in Abuja? Lies.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by alpontif(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2012
Well, i do not blame doubting thomases who are saying the car is not in nigeria, it may be true, but let me assure u......there are bugattis in nigeria. i live in abuja, and i also dabble in real estate....i know clients that shell out the average of 700 million air5a to buy blocks of flats, or mansions, i have seen small boys dey drive panameras and bentleys..( in wuse, saw both during occupy nigeria, at the petrol station arnd the occupy centre)....in abuja, the more you see....the more you ask.............how come....?...seeing is believing , until u see one yourself, i wouldnt ask you to believe.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by werepeLeri: 3:51am On Apr 19, 2012
^^^^^

We are talking about Bugatti Veyron and you are talking about Panamera and Bentleys?
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 19, 2012
werepeLeri: ^^^^^

We are talking about Bugatti Veyron and you are talking about Panamera and Bentleys?
I don't need to see one to know its in Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by oluks05: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2012
babaowo: .... Foto shopped ko camera house ni! C'mon come to island and see things yasef.

That's true come to d island and feed your eyes! Believe me u wld go back highly motivated if not oppressed lol!
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by tonididdy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2012
this is def naija...in the pic there is a yellow keke napep in the background.you can even knowtice the guy on the power bike actually stopt his bike turned around to look @ the once in a lifetime opportunity view of the buggati...awesome view
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Ranoscky(m): 2:26am On Apr 20, 2012
^^ No mind doz doubters. Dem no get faith say dem go get dat kain money for dier entire lyf.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by ZUBY77(m): 6:38am On Apr 20, 2012
I think i should buy this car for my girl. It took her two and half years to convince me to buy her a BlackBerry. This one will take her two and half lives to convince me but i will eventually buy it for her.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 20, 2012
ZUBY77: I think i should buy this car for my girl. It took her two and half years to convince me to buy her a BlackBerry. This one will take her two and half lives to convince me but i will eventually buy it for her.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Skii(m): 9:14am On Apr 20, 2012
blink182: This will blow you away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NZ9X9A2efA

[size=20pt]WOW[/size] shocked shocked shocked

TOP GEAR DEY CRAZE?

LOOKS LIKE THAT THING CROSSED THE SOUND BARRIER @ 7:36
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2012
Skii:

[size=20pt]WOW[/size] shocked shocked shocked

TOP GEAR DEY CRAZE?

LOOKS LIKE THAT THING CROSSED THE SOUND BARRIER @ 7:36

the pilot had no joy, its obvious he continued accelerating even while turning while the car had to brake and re-accelerate.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by SailorXY: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2012
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by puzo(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2012
This pix was taken in Abuja..................Nigeria we hail thee!!!!

Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Gbyrg: 3:58am On Aug 25, 2012
Regardless of the hoopla this has caused, that's a superb car.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Dhannyel15(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
The buggati looks lik tunechi's.....own
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by zicoraads: 6:05am On Aug 30, 2015
tyson55:
Wealthy Lagos $1.3 Million Dollar (Bugatti Spotted Rolling Over Speed Bumps)

In between the chaos and speed bumps of lagos. The wealthy show of their toys and we got a picture to prove it below. What you are looking at is a photo of the Bugatti.

Only in Nigeria can someone buy a Bugatti with bad roads and tropical rain but hey you have wealth show it off right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Owners And Experts Can You Tell If A Vehicle Had Accident In The Past? / The Differences Between 4, 6, 8, 12… Cylinders / Best Car For Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.