Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria (49310 Views)

Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria Daily:Starting With N1500 Free Download / Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy / "How Can I Make Money Online Without Spending Money?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2012
I am proudly a Nigerian making real, legal money online. I make money without worrying about Paypal and other challenges that discourage many Nigerians from making money online. Mind you, I don't waste my time engaging in schemes like Surveys, Paid to Read Emails. Believe it or not, I make money everyday. In this post, am highlighting ways I make money online for you. I hope you will be able to grab some ideas from it.

BLOGGING

My blog, www.ogbongeblog.com is my office on the internet. I started it in 2008, when I was a final year MicroBiology student. Yes, am a Microbiology graduate but I have decided to follow my passion, which makes me to be where I am today. My blog wasn't really making sense when I started but I so much believe it will grow with time and am so glad it's making a lot of sense now. All praises to God..

I use my blog to share things I know with people all around the world while also using it to promote all I do. The blog, makes money for me directly and indirectly. The more I share things I know, the more I win the trust of many people and when people trust you, they will find it easy to buy things you sell.

1. Money from Google Adsense

I make money consistently from Google Adsense. Google Adsense allows me to place some Google ads on my blog. If you click on those Google ads, Google pays me. I receive my payment in form of checks which Google sends to me here in Nigeria via DHL and I cash the checks at GTBank via my dormiciliary account. I make cool money monthly from Adsense....you too can. God willing, I hope to be making more than this in years to come.

Adsense is a good way to make money but it takes time. If you are the greedy type looking for a fast way to make money online, Adsense is not for you because once you try fooling Google, you will get banned for life. Trust me. You will need to have a blog before you can start making money from Adsense. Check out my Google Adsense Tutorials to learn more about Google Adsense.

2. Money from Selling ebooks and softwares

I make money selling ebooks and softwares. I advertise most of those ebooks and softwares I sell via my blog posts and also some via www.jideweb.com I receive payments directly into my bank accounts because most of the people that buy from me for now are mostly Nigerians. I hope to explore the international market in the future though....

Those that trust me, pay into my account and I deliver what they pay to them as soon as possible. I confirm payments with the help of my bank credit alerts and also via Internet banking. You too can make money selling ebooks even without writing any ebook by yourself. I can teach you....

3. Money from Setting up Blog for others/ Redesign

I make money redesigning other people's blogs. Some people who love my blog do ask me to redesign theirs while some pay me, just to create new blogs for them too. If you master the art of blogging, you too can start making money this way...

4. Money from advert placement

I make money helping some people to advertise their services right on my blog. Your blog must be big before people might be interested in paying you for this kind of service. I also make money helping some people to advertise their businesses using Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. You too can start making money rendering these services, if you learn the basics.

5. Money from Reviews and JVs

Some people do pay me to write about their websites on my blog. I also go into Joint- Venture partnership atimes, just to promote a product. If I help the partner to make some sales, I get paid.

BulkSMS Business

I have a bulksms website: ogbongesms.com and I make money from the SMS business in different ways. I use my blog in promoting my SMS business, hence I find it so easy getting customers without much stress.

6. Make money selling bulksms

I make money selling bulksms at www.ogbongesms.com. Customers pay into my bank accounts and I credit their accounts once I confirm their payment. I also do help some clients in sending customizeSMS and I charge them for helping them, aside the money I make from the sale of sms units to them.

7. Make money selling BulkSMS Proposal letters and Ebook

I have an ebook that explains how to set up bulksms website with a capital as low as N4000 ( without SMS). I sell the ebook for N5000 and trust me, it sells. I also sell Sample Proposal Letters which you can use to get BulkSMS contracts from churches, businesses, schools etc

8. Make Money setting up SMS website for others

I also make money setting up BUlkSMs website for those that do not have time reading an ebook to set it up by themselves. I charge N10, 000 for this service and those interested keep paying....

Other ways I make money Online are highlighted below:

9. Make money from web design

I design websites for clients based on what they want and I get paid in return. If you dont know how to design websites, go and learn it, so you can start making money from this service asap. Go and learn how to use "Wordpress" or "Joomla" and you will be able to start designing cool websites for clients.

10. Make Money from domain name registration

I make money registering domain names, especially for bloggers wanting to change their address to dot com. You too can, if you know or learn how to do it.

11. Make money from Facebook services...

Some people do pay me to help them customize their Facebook Fan pages while some do pay me to help them advertise their products/services on Facebook.

These are not the only ways of making money, just that those above are the ones I concentrate on for now.

Affiliate Marketing, Site Flipping etc are other ways you can make money online but am not really exploring them for now.

If you want to make money online without beating about the bush, you either sell something or offer services in return for cash. Dont be a jerk of all trade. Focus on few models and you will see the money rolling in as time passes by. Make sure you check out my "Money Making Tutorials".

If interested in blogging, join my Facebook Group: BloggersLab. You will connect with other bloggers and I will easily be answering your questions there.

If interested in SMS business, feel free to contact me too.

I hope this helps..

Feel free to contribute and ask questions...

Cheers!

Source: OgbongeBlog

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Winnerslfc(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2012
Yeah thatz my boss speaking. SPRAY ME THE MONEY.................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2012
Winnerslfc: Yeah thatz my boss speaking. SPRAY ME THE MONEY.................

I hope you received the money I sprayed into your account..lol grin
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by hubreality(m): 2:20am On Apr 29, 2012
@Jide, well outlined proven strategies and avenues for anyone to make money online in Nigeria legitimately. Amongst all, I love Affiliate marketing and Info marketing with a passion.

1 Like

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:34am On Apr 29, 2012
hubreality: @Jide, well outlined proven strategies and avenues for anyone to make money online in Nigeria legitimately. Amongst all, I love Affiliate marketing and Info marketing with a passion.

I am not really into affiliate marketing because of the challenges many Nigerians still face in making payments online. I do engage in some though just to earn some few commission. I hope to get more serious with it as time passes by.
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2012
Nice concept. Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by mykejones(m): 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2012
I visited your blog for the first time today,and i was highly learned. I kept clicking on each links..i hope u get paid for that2...lol. U deserved every bit of cents u earn man. Congrats.
I opened/registed a bloggin site sometime in 2008..(i didn't even know). I recently entered my full name on Google b4 i knew somethin like that existed. Please,how do i 'wake' it up? It actually looks dead.
I'l appreciate ur kind response..b rest assured,i'l b clickin away on ur blogs from now on.
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Silvani(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2012
Jide with all this money...... No wonder you are the ogbonge master
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
@ op. You need to start exploring affiliate marketing in the real sense of it. Thats exactly what i`m doing with my blog at www.kiaforme..com

1 Like

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by goshwe(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
For Nigerians only. do you want to know how to start making money on the internet using just #1500 only? If so contact WILLIAMS JIKISIM on facebook or 08162883502 to get the material for FREE either through email or download link. Also get 2 see strategies of getting ur customers like crazy.i developed and applied most of this methods myself.
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by denicegq86: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2012
JideTheBlogger: I am proudly a Nigerian making real, legal money online. I make money without worrying about Paypal and other challenges that discourage many Nigerians from making money online. Mind you, I don't waste my time engaging in schemes like Surveys, Paid to Read Emails. Believe it or not, I make money everyday. In this post, am highlighting ways I make money online for you. I hope you will be able to grab some ideas from it.

BLOGGING

My blog, www.ogbongeblog.com is my office on the internet. I started it in 2008, when I was a final year MicroBiology student. Yes, am a Microbiology graduate but I have decided to follow my passion, which makes me to be where I am today. My blog wasn't really making sense when I started but I so much believe it will grow with time and am so glad it's making a lot of sense now. All praises to God..

I use my blog to share things I know with people all around the world while also using it to promote all I do. The blog, makes money for me directly and indirectly. The more I share things I know, the more I win the trust of many people and when people trust you, they will find it easy to buy things you sell.

1. Money from Google Adsense

I make money consistently from Google Adsense. Google Adsense allows me to place some Google ads on my blog. If you click on those Google ads, Google pays me. I receive my payment in form of checks which Google sends to me here in Nigeria via DHL and I cash the checks at GTBank via my dormiciliary account. I make cool money monthly from Adsense....you too can. God willing, I hope to be making more than this in years to come.

Adsense is a good way to make money but it takes time. If you are the greedy type looking for a fast way to make money online, Adsense is not for you because once you try fooling Google, you will get banned for life. Trust me. You will need to have a blog before you can start making money from Adsense. Check out my Google Adsense Tutorials to learn more about Google Adsense.

2. Money from Selling ebooks and softwares

I make money selling ebooks and softwares. I advertise most of those ebooks and softwares I sell via my blog posts and also some via www.jideweb.com I receive payments directly into my bank accounts because most of the people that buy from me for now are mostly Nigerians. I hope to explore the international market in the future though....

Those that trust me, pay into my account and I deliver what they pay to them as soon as possible. I confirm payments with the help of my bank credit alerts and also via Internet banking. You too can make money selling ebooks even without writing any ebook by yourself. I can teach you....

3. Money from Setting up Blog for others/ Redesign

I make money redesigning other people's blogs. Some people who love my blog do ask me to redesign theirs while some pay me, just to create new blogs for them too. If you master the art of blogging, you too can start making money this way...

4. Money from advert placement

I make money helping some people to advertise their services right on my blog. Your blog must be big before people might be interested in paying you for this kind of service. I also make money helping some people to advertise their businesses using Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. You too can start making money rendering these services, if you learn the basics.

5. Money from Reviews and JVs

Some people do pay me to write about their websites on my blog. I also go into Joint- Venture partnership atimes, just to promote a product. If I help the partner to make some sales, I get paid.

BulkSMS Business

I have a bulksms website: ogbongesms.com and I make money from the SMS business in different ways. I use my blog in promoting my SMS business, hence I find it so easy getting customers without much stress.

6. Make money selling bulksms

I make money selling bulksms at www.ogbongesms.com. Customers pay into my bank accounts and I credit their accounts once I confirm their payment. I also do help some clients in sending customizeSMS and I charge them for helping them, aside the money I make from the sale of sms units to them.

7. Make money selling BulkSMS Proposal letters and Ebook

I have an ebook that explains how to set up bulksms website with a capital as low as N4000 ( without SMS). I sell the ebook for N5000 and trust me, it sells. I also sell Sample Proposal Letters which you can use to get BulkSMS contracts from churches, businesses, schools etc

8. Make Money setting up SMS website for others

I also make money setting up BUlkSMs website for those that do not have time reading an ebook to set it up by themselves. I charge N10, 000 for this service and those interested keep paying....

Other ways I make money Online are highlighted below:

9. Make money from web design

I design websites for clients based on what they want and I get paid in return. If you dont know how to design websites, go and learn it, so you can start making money from this service asap. Go and learn how to use "Wordpress" or "Joomla" and you will be able to start designing cool websites for clients.

10. Make Money from domain name registration

I make money registering domain names, especially for bloggers wanting to change their address to dot com. You too can, if you know or learn how to do it.

11. Make money from Facebook services...

Some people do pay me to help them customize their Facebook Fan pages while some do pay me to help them advertise their products/services on Facebook.

These are not the only ways of making money, just that those above are the ones I concentrate on for now.

Affiliate Marketing, Site Flipping etc are other ways you can make money online but am not really exploring them for now.

If you want to make money online without beating about the bush, you either sell something or offer services in return for cash. Dont be a jerk of all trade. Focus on few models and you will see the money rolling in as time passes by. Make sure you check out my "Money Making Tutorials".

If interested in blogging, join my Facebook Group: BloggersLab. You will connect with other bloggers and I will easily be answering your questions there.

If interested in SMS business, feel free to contact me too.

I hope this helps..

Feel free to contribute and ask questions...

Cheers!

Source: OgbongeBlog

nice am a beginner wats the first step
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by denicegq86: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2012
how do i get to start blogging n making money from it

Brand_new: @ op. You need to start exploring affiliate marketing in the real sense of it. Thats exactly what i`m doing with my blog at www.kiaforme..com
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by newdawn09(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2012
U can click d link in my profile to see how i'm making daily income.
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by denicegq86: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2012
it wasnt really clear to me
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by tosho07(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2013
I REALLY ENJOY UR ARTICLES AM INTERESTED IN JV WITH U HOW DO I GET START?
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by tefund(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
tosho07: I REALLY ENJOY UR ARTICLES AM INTERESTED IN JV WITH U HOW DO I GET START?

To make money online..serious perfectmoney visit www.footballriches.xyz
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by UDZUBY(m): 2:15am On Mar 29, 2013
Passive Income Millionaires!
Are you an internet surfer?
Are you a student or a house wife?
Do you use facebook?
Start earning passive, recurring and perpetual multi-tiered income when you build your AdGoggle network by inviting your friends, colleagues, family and social networks to sign up with AdGoggle. AdGoggle is a mobile app that displays targeted and interest matching mobile ads that users engage with and spread virally, while providing them rewards to build the AdGoggle network.
WHAT ARE YOU STILL WAITIN FOR? Click the link below to get started now and please make sure you read the "F.A.Q" carefully!!!
Goodluck!
http://www.adgoggle.org/r/byds5nde
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by Stvics: 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
WOW!!! 11 income streams online. That's cool Bro.
I particularly focus on information marketing. I thinks it's about time i open more streams.

http://www.9jaonlinebiz.com
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by smartspeed: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by yemmy95: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
8GB SWIVEL USB FLASH DRIVE 2.0 FOR SALE @1,500NAIRA EACH CALL YEMI

Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by bantonservices(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
Best ten ways to make money online, based on my own experience so far. You'll find this free report on http://enaijajobs.com
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by neksummi(m): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2013
One way to make money online where we position ourselves such that people chase us to join us instead of we chasing them. See also the single biggest internet marketer mistake and how to avoid it: Watch Now Hope u find it helpful.
Re: 11 Ways I Make Money Online In Nigeria by sambennywhite: 8:13am On Jul 20, 2013
MY SYSTEM OF MAKING MONEY: It was as if it not real, when i discovered this business. But over time, it has proven it self to be the best business have engaged in. Earning a consistent income through other peoples product,without even selling any product. I love the business because it give me the time to do other things and also produces great income for me. It was established by one referred to as the youngest Ceo in Nigeria who is currently running four top companies and coaching firms in Nigeria. You can view it at the website: www.paydaynigeria.com) it was formally own by another company, but was bought over and transformed by the new Ceo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments / Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.