Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan (11116 Views)

Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome / Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by killuminati(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2012
teskyg: Gej is qualified to contest.Why shouldn't he be qualified to contest?@ Pdude,what has ur papa contributed to this country.Lunatic.
Haba! You nor dey respect dem your papa dem? Abeg respect ur elders, stop being a chump!!
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by henrychubayo: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2012
This guy GEJ remains the only candidate that will win the election and 9ja can still be one. My analysis. If a northerner becomes president, the mend will resume their work just like boko. Except a man from south east of middle belt can rule but its really difficult for 9ja. If possible, call everyone on one table and the discussion of the future should be held
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by king15(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2012
before 2015 i pray that people should still remain in the northern states....bokoharam palavah....
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by Faheedat: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2012
YOU ARE FREE TO CONTINUE BECAUSE NA YOUR PAPA OFFICE BUT POSTERITY WILL JUDGE YOU FOR THE CONDITION YOU PUT US FOR NOW
INITIALLY WE THOUGHT YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE BECAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT YOU ARE NOT A POLICIAN UNFORTUNATELY YOU PROVE ME WRONG.
Nothing is working for now?
SECURITY-ZERO
POWER-ZERO
EDUCATION-ZERO
INFLATION-HIGH
EMPLOYMENT AND JOB CREATION-ZERO
HEALTH-ZERO
AGRIC-MAY BE
KIDNAPPING-ON THE HIGH SIDE
INFRASTRUCTURE/ROADS E.T.C
pay your tax?

1 Like

Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by senben(m): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2012
The seat tight spirit never leaves the African man,,,this man said he was not going to seek a second term but here he is even before the end of the 1st year of his for years he is talking of 2015..the money wasted on voting him has run the country while major issues are on ground to handle he is talking of next term....ok me I keep my hands cross God keep us alive till then. Hhmmm
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by femmy2010(m): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2012
Uncle Jona should please focus on attaining the best in his present tenure then thinking of a next term.
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by juman(m): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2012
His performance will determine of his being re elected again.
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2012
The question shouldnt be whether gej is qualified to contest 2015 election but rather whether he intends to contest.gej is definately qualified to contest 2015 election since his only serving his 1st term.
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2012
Presido fraud star,you said only one term,we can still remember.
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2012
maclatunji:

We have read your post. Now, run along to the GEJ playground with your other Fresh Air playmates whilst we tell our dear President the kind words he needs to hear from we his loyal citizens.
lol
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by Dannze: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2012
the main question here is not wether GEJ is qualified or not, d real issue is wether Nigeria will get to d point whereby GEJ is forced to contest. ......Don't get me wrong......... The way and manner the north is going about their 2015 bid is so unethical that GEJ might be forced to postpone his retirement date...there is a level in which one speaks so antagonistically that one is left without an option but not to bend.
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by obihi: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2012
Guy forget this, d northerner want to put more pressures on him and that fool with his failing regime still have d gut to said he is qualified.GOD punish his wealth.
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by BabaEleko(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2012
I hope this guy re-contest come 2015 so that Nigeria can break up once and for all. Go on oga Jonathan. FRESH AIR 2015!!!!!
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by xterra2(m): 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2012
egift: This is Nigeria: The man filling the suit may even be working for Jonathan. Maybe on technical jargon, the man can loose the case and Jonathan will go celebrating that the court has cleared him to run in 2015.

gbam
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by onyengbu: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2012
For all of you crying here that things have gone bad since jonathan took over, I wish to ask: are you serious?

Apart from Boko haram which is an invention of the north, I need a proof that things are actually worse than they were before jonathan.

I mean PROOF not rantings ooo.

Meanwhile;

[size=15pt]If Buhari will swallow his saliva and contest again in 2015, then I pray that Jonathan contest himself if not for anything to thrash the weeping General once more in the polls! grin[/size]
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by mufc009(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2012
teskyg: Gej is qualified to contest.Why shouldn't he be qualified to contest?@ Pdude,what has ur papa contributed to this country.Lunatic.
Is pdude the retardeen you vote for?
Common you dont need to bring his dad into these before you make a point.
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by Boyoorisha: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2012
pDude: sad sad sad

Nigeria is being governed by a bunch of f00ls. He hasn't done shyt for Nigeria since he took over from Yar'Adua yet the f00l is looking for 3rd term.

Below is a review of things that went bad after GEJ took over.
- Boko Haram
- Chaotic economic environment
- devaluation of the naira to abysmal levels
- 5 more banks liquidated
- worst Jamb, Neco and Waec results ever recorded
- worst unemployment figures ever
- corrupt leaders allowed to walk free eg Dimeji Bankole, Erastus Akingbola, Gbenga Daniel, Cecelia Ibru, Ndidi Onyuike,
- excessive government spending on parastatals
- free for all crimes
Etc
-External and Internal debts on the high side
-Excess crude oil account halved
-Our external reserve sinking by the day
This guy is totally useless.
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2012
By law of the Federal republic of Nigeria, President jonathan is very qualified to contest in 2015 cos he was just elected as a presidential candidate in 2011. He was jointly elected with Yar adua as the Key presidential candidate, whilst Jonathan was a mere running mate.

However, i dont want him to win or rule for another 4 yrs
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by omoalaro: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2012
egift: This is Nigeria: The man filling the suit may even be working for Jonathan. Maybe on technical jargon, the man can loose the case and Jonathan will go celebrating that the court has cleared him to run in 2015.

You're too much. you dey read my mind? Jaaazzzman.
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by NorthSharp(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2012
BlueMurder: "I am qualified to run in 2015". Of what use is this statement in early 2012?

Please ask them, bro.!

Only in a third-world country with a backward collective mentality would a presidency that is in its FIRST YEAR of a FOUR-YEAR mandate be so mired in this kind of costly absurdity about whether the president should or should not seek another mandate at the end of the current one!.

1 Like

Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2012
obihi: Guy forget this, d northerner want to put more pressures on him and that fool with his failing regime still have d gut to said he is qualified.GOD punish his wealth.
Exactly my thought. The north just want to put Jonathan under more pressure and to cause more trouble thaan they have done already
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by Redhot111(m): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2012
He is qualified, but ew r also qualified 2 disqualified d clueless man wit our votes. I'll rather vote 4 a sensible lucifer as against clueless jona badluck. I can't wait 4 dis tenure 2 expire joor.
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by lookmangiw(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2012
I'm not surprised with statement credited to our dear president, i think this is going to be the second stage of their plan. The first was when the president made a comment some few months after he was elected that it takes 2years and above for a new government to settle down and that by the time it gets started to work, another election year is around. This statement and the one after have point out that mr president is seeking for more than 4 year single tenure.
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2012
"Njoku, from Zuba Ward in Gwagwalada Area Council and with PDP registration number 1622735, had urged the court to ask the party to respect its principle on zoning formula in line with Article 7. 2(c) of the party’s constitution.

He said the declaration of Jonathan (third defendant) to contest the presidency on the PDP platform was contrary to Article7.2(c) of the PDP 2009 Constitution (as amended).

But the Chief Judge of the FCT High Court, Justice Lawan Gummi, dismissed the suit"

This man is using an Igbo Name to make a hell of noise, I know that his real name must be Musa or muhamed or ahmed. Who knows. He is from zuba in gwagwalada and he is answering IGBo Name "Njoku" I no blame am
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by totorimi: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2012
If IBB couldnt achieve it, OBJ couldnt survive it, and Buhari we have thwarted all his efforts, who is GEJ to foist himself on us. Fuel subsidy strike ought to have sent the message clearly to him how Nigerians feel about him. I am sure he wont try such a thing because he said he needed only one term in office, I hope that is recorded in video somewhere 'cos we will remind him. Its too early to allow this discussion to distract us from holding this cabal accountable for how they run Naija during this time. Nigerians are sure wiser.
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by member479760: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2012

your IQ na super!
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by jobaskia(m): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2012
It's really sad GeJ is coming out 2 feel impulse about qualication for 2015. At least he should be able 2 convince us that these are things he has done but no the cronies are the ones feeding fat on our fragile economy. Nominal GDP of singapore is about us$392,000 per annum. We are in serious trouble. It would ve been better we are still under the oyinbos. Are we cursed? Brain drain in the because no infrastructure, we are hovering around d precipice. Is either we implode or explode. Let's wait n see. Discombobulated species in aso rock
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by 1025: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2012
jonathan told us that boko haram will end in june and boko haram said they will kill jonathan by june so it important jonathan and nigerians wait till june to know who is who and who will be qualified to contest in 2015.
this is another way to prove how irresponsible a ruler can be. this same jonathan told us that he was coming for just one term now we know he is a total deceit even in the presence of his failures.
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by Chimezie250(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2012
grin grin grin second term witout any workin sector to point,rilly funny or may be the cabals n his family wil vote for him as 4 me de uncle jona na mudafucker
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by Beaf: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2012
mcfestgee: Nairaland is gradually becoming a place where
all the fools are gathered. The statement did not read
he wants to contest but he is qualified to.
Is he
qualified or not? Jonathan is the president of the
Federal republic of Nig. if you can't take it,
jump into the lagoon and stay in there until
his second term expires.

Winshes must fly nau! grin
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by Geeweeny(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2012
Dy avn't read n let d tn 2 digest n dy r al spitin rubsh,sm didnt evn read d txt at al,only d headlne,n fashola z servn hz 2nd term,n nbdy sees nytn bad in it
Re: 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan by ziccoit: 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2012
Why GEJ is all about tenure? Last time was tenure elongation now he is talking about 2nd term when he barely starts 1st term. GEJ needs a psychiatry evaluation for the sake of this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Sudden Increase In Boko Haram Activities? / 2023: Peter Obi, An Internet Creation, Not On Ground In S’east- APC / Ugwuanyi Set To Complete First Christian Chapel Of Worship At Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.