Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? (3942 Views)

Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by kilimanjaro(m): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2012
To everybody here making mouth, i am IBB's son. I just don't like showing off!

1 Like

Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2012
WTF? How bout opening a thread where we gon represent our fam names
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by onila(f): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2012
tpia@:

wow, pretty impressive piece of writing.

tell me, what's it like coming from a billionaire family- i can only daydream.

it feels normal but its gets scary when you know that one day you have 2 stand on your own and not depend on your family fortune.
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2012
onila:

it feels normal but its gets scary when you know that one day you have 2 stand on your own and not depend on your family fortune.

Its only scary when your parents don't put you up on how to increase the wealth nor teaching you the secret of the flowing income.
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by onila(f): 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2012
REALITY101:

Its only scary when your parents don't put you up on how to increase the wealth nor teaching you the secret of the flowing income.

hmmmmmm my parents @ the moment just focus on our education. they wanna see us get all our degrees sucessfully, thats all.
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2012
onila:

hmmmmmm might parents @ the moment just focus on our education. they wanna see us get all our degrees sucessfully, thats all.

You've got too much energy smh
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by kilimanjaro(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2012
REALITY101: WTF? How bout opening a thread where we gon represent our fam names
Oya, who be your papa?
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Oya, who be your papa?

He that is seateth up on the throne
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by smooth16(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2012
I want everyone to remember that this is a forum to express your opinion, so guys leave Onila n lts go on with the topic please
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by onila(f): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2012
REALITY101:

You've got too much energy smh

lol
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by Killz1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2012
smooth16: I want everyone to remember that this is a forum to express your opinion, so guys leave Onila n lts go on with the topic please
Yeah, but st[i]u[/i]pid opinions will be treated accordingly. . .
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by nomsuzwana: 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
Well, I come from a modest family but I work and I am able to afford everything I want. So a man that thinks I need him to financially isn't someone who's advances I am willing to entertain. So yes, financially stable women are harder to pursue and get.
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by Ammyng(f): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2012
No, we are only keeping it real and maintaining the class and at the same time scaring the losers, gold-diggers and lazy guys away smiley
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by kilimanjaro(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2012
REALITY101:

He that is seateth up on the throne
Which throne? The one in the village?
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by pistol: 12:31am On Apr 18, 2012
O boy,most of the feedback here na finishing finishing.

Make una free the onila abeg.

All these ladies playing hard to get should better get hold of a guy when they are still on the right side of thirty.

Later now,they will start causing havoc on the society.Parading about as single moms and sugar mummies. wrecking the lives and stealing the stars of yound men.
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by tpia5: 1:09am On Apr 18, 2012
i dont hear any young man complaining about having a sugar mummy?
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 18, 2012
I'm not from a wealthy home but I never lacked anything. I always got everything I wanted and needed, if not more. That I must say has influenced my view of relationships in general, be it friendship or dating.

My comfortable lifestyle makes me confident enough to make tough decisions.
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 18, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Which throne? The one in the village?

Yes, happy now?
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by mayoroflag(m): 2:36am On Apr 18, 2012
I was opening this thread with great expectations but obviously Onila tripped...

I was hoping I could get rich/ independent working girls perspective on their guy's financial responsibilities.... But generally I would expect that being rich should not make a lady hard to get except she's spoilt. Or except her rich family lives in an environment where the next richest is relatively poor.... That said some independent working class girl do play hard to get especially when they are socially naive/ young, but most of them get their head clearer as they find themselves going 27 years and above in age....

I know guys who do not date girls outside G.R.A and above kind of residents. While I think the motive is left with such guys, I realize that the way girls think about their guys being ATMs is a function of upbringing / environment, and it way too reflects the average naija babe living in naija. Some even play the rip-off card....it's crazy out here ....
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by tpia5: 2:37am On Apr 18, 2012
^^thread is about financially independent females.
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by tpia5: 2:39am On Apr 18, 2012
I know guys who do not date girls outside G.R.A and above kind of residents

Everyone should stick to their comfort zone imo.

nothing wrong with that.

unless you mean the guys are goldiggers or something, but na them sabi sha.

i assume you're referring to guys from such areas sticking to girls from the same.

not necessarily a bad thing?
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by mayoroflag(m): 2:43am On Apr 18, 2012
tpia@:

Everyone should stick to their comfort zone imo.

nothing wrong with that.

unless you mean the guys are goldiggers or something, but na them sabi sha.

i assume you're referring to guys from such areas sticking to girls from the same.

not necessarily a bad thing?

Yeah. Shouldn't be.... although a few people do that as part of their profiling thingy...
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by mayoroflag(m): 2:43am On Apr 18, 2012
guys, that is...
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by tpia5: 2:45am On Apr 18, 2012
that's ok, dont you think?

or are you referring to goldiggers?

i think an ajebutter guy and an ajepako girl would be a very bad match. Especially if its one of these extremely butty-ish guys wey be like adie agric-ish types.

ajebutter girl can still manage somehow with ajepako male, if need be.

speaking in the nigerian context- dont know what holds outside nigeria as per such things.
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by mayoroflag(m): 2:54am On Apr 18, 2012
Not gold-diggers.

I used to think girls find it easier to up their ante socially than guys....the ajepako girl would have been irrepairably unadjustable socially then...else I stand to be corrected, sha....
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by tpia5: 3:03am On Apr 18, 2012
I used to think girls find it easier to up their ante socially than guys

true as per socially [not financially because guys in general have some clout in that area], but the males are catching up. Once a woman looks pretty with enough makeup or whatever, she can generally pass in high class society as long as she keeps her mouth shut and doesnt draw too much attention to whatever makes her different from the status quo. The same doesnt always apply to males.

men generally want to marry "up", or whatever they feel is up, while women have more freedom and flexibility in this area. They can marry up or down without receiving too much stress so to speak. Just my opinion, could be wrong.

once again, referring to regular relationships, not out of the norm ones such as the two timing husband of five wives already who wants to adds more to his harem.
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by Arcadia(f): 6:20am On Apr 18, 2012
tpia@:

wow, pretty impressive piece of writing.

tell me, what's it like coming from a billionaire family- i can only daydream.
But of course! Dream on.
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by kilimanjaro(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2012
REALITY101:

Yes, happy now?
Always happy bro. It's all fun.
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by Santi222(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2012
Hiss.
Re: Rich Ladies - Does Being Financially Stable Make U Hard 2 Get? by admin7(m): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2012
onila:

oh please,my family business is worth BILLIONS OF NAIRA! not just business but assets =real estate, land around Nigeria. I am a college student trying to make something of myself and not depending on my family's wealth.

i dont care what u think abt me online because everyone that knows me in real life knows am humble

@ onila topic.is a.good one but comes off as boastful cos u used urself next.time for such topics use the generic a friend of mine people use when we all know they r talking about themselves.
@onila and acidtalk such info shouldnt be divulged online (if true) a sharp conman or worse could browse tru ur profile and put bits and pieces together or hack your account . i can bet neither of your is richer than abiola was, but look at his empire after only one generation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things Many Young Ladies Will Never Deny Of / Come And Be Saved Romancelanders / When Your Edo Girlfriend Sends Thunder To Fire Your Nyash! (HILARIOUS PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.