Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John (13606 Views)

I Was Scammed 2000 Pounds Online / How I Got Scammed By Google! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by goldenval(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2012
Ok
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sisqology(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2012
I hate stories...

Post what the naija guys did for you or

Post their usernames or

Post the oyinbos job, let's learn from it, since we are all block heads or

Keep shot and move on, no hard feelings.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sisqology(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2012
And don't tell me your sites were built by http://www.gobbleabba.com/
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by soloqy: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2012
goldenval:

Bro, I understand what you mean, remember the same freelancer have a private posting which means, once your job Is hired, you can pay freelancer $5 to delete off your project. I paid them to delete it off so that no one would copy my ideas from there and please see the site that was built by the freelancer I hired there if you want to believe me but am not asking you to believe me. Check my profile details here or see the site here, JustRetweet.com

Thanks.

Ok, I looked at justretweet.com and though it may be functional, as in, does what you intended(I didnt check), its not that unique, design-wise (as in aesthetics).
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by soloqy: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
So whether oyibo or Nigerian, proper Due-Dilligence is imperative.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by donsheddy1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2012
Let me make this clear to every one of us here. Siony as you know him is a web designer by chance; i mean those guys who get to learn things out of basic experience. Just This week i gave him money (#2000) to buy a domain name (http://faithrenewalministry.org) for me as i was traveling to ibadan and could not lay my hands on a computer to make my transaction/payment online. He assured me that every thing will be ready by 1:00 pm that same day. Since then i have been calling him for the payment details and my domain name and he was just saying all lots of rubbish not until i came back and went to buy my domain myself with my own cash - Do you know that this young man has refused to pick up my call Just to make a refund of two thousand naira. Now those websites where not blocked due to him not paying his bills but for using his host as another means of fulfilling his other mischievous acts. He keeps installing mailers for his yahoo clients on the host causing the hosting company to ban him due to not following the TOC of the company. He has done a lot but let me not say much until i see him - though his house is not far from mine and i know where to get him. I know he'll be reading this So siony you're in a big mess.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Afam4eva(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2012
donsheddy1: Let me make this clear to every one of us here. Siony as you know him is a web designer by chance; i mean those guys who get to learn things out of basic experience. Just This week i gave him money (#2000) to buy a domain name (http://faithrenewalministry.org) for me as i was traveling to ibadan and could not lay my hands on a computer to make my transaction/payment online. He assured me that every thing will be ready by 1:00 pm that same day. Since then i have been calling him for the payment details and my domain name and he was just saying all lots of rubbish not until i came back and went to buy my domain myself with my own cash - Do you know that this young man has refused to pick up my call Just to make a refund of two thousand naira. Now those websites where not blocked due to him not paying his bills but for using his host as another means of fulfilling his other mischievous acts. He keeps installing mailers for his yahoo clients on the host causing the hosting company to ban him due to not following the TOC of the company. He has done a lot but let me not say much until i see him - though his house is not far from mine and i know where to get him. I know he'll be reading this So siony you're in a big mess.
Hmm.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by donsheddy1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
And to remind y'all, he has deactivated his facebook account. Thanks

His first web address was house2boyz.com which he had the same issues with before he bought these sionytelecoms.net in my very presence
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Afam4eva(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2012
donsheddy1: And to remind y'all, he has deactivated his facebook account. Thanks

His first web address was house2boyz.com which he had the same issues with before he bought these sionytelecoms.net in my very presence
Let's give him the benefit of the doubt to come and explain himself.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by soloqy: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2012
donsheddy1 obviously has inside info on Siony
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Slyr0x: 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
très intéressant
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by donsheddy1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
soloqy: donsheddy1 obviously has inside info on Siony
I mean we're close when it comes to web designing Job But for what he did even to one closest to him not minding that i might even knock at his door to put up a fight with him or even get hiim arrested
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2012
donsheddy1:
I mean we're close when it comes to web designing Job But for what he did even to one closest to him not minding that i might even knock at his door to put up a fight with him or even get hiim arrested

Operation Bring Siony down... Is my motto right now. I am getting a list if all the websites and people he has worked on. If you have anyone or know more people let's work on him... By the time we are done. He will find another profession to go into. To think he is a father. Tufiakwa God forbid. I pity him...
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by donsheddy1(m): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2012
varies1:

Operation Bring Siony down... Is my motto right now. I am getting a list if all the websites and people he has worked on. If you have anyone or know more people let's work on him... By the time we are done. He will find another profession to go into. To think he is a father. Tufiakwa God forbid. I pity him...

What i want now is your mobile number now k, So i'll talk to you in Private. And to those he scammed I am really sorry for them - Cause i even got another client calling to Destroy him as we speak.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by WeMaStEr(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2012
afam4eva:
Let's give him the benefit of the doubt to come and explain himself.

thanks for that.

and to all here.. in NAIRALAND. well. give me a day to reply back. its really a big time mess for me not to be around.
just came back and saw this post. well. i will be creating a one page website for this so i can post proofs, hosting facilities. everything bit by bit so everyone will get to understand me some how. the spam bot here , dont think it will give me the room for this. as it wil be a long post.
i will past the url to the issue soonest. thanks for all the time.
will be back.

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Afam4eva(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
WeMaStEr:

thanks for that.

and to all here.. in NAIRALAND. well. give me a day to reply back. its really a big time mess for me not to be around.
just came back and saw this post. well. i will be creating a one page website for this so i can post proofs, hosting facilities. everything bit by bit so everyone will get to understand me some how. the spam bot here , dont think it will give me the room for this. as it wil be a long post.
i will past the url to the issue soonest. thanks for all the time.
will be back.
We're waiting.

Why not divide your post in bits and paste it on this nairaland.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by WeMaStEr(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2012
donsheddy1:

What i want now is your mobile number now k, So i'll talk to you in Private. And to those he scammed I am really sorry for them - Cause i even got another client calling to Destroy him as we speak.

what a funny world
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sisqology(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2012
Lies
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by WeMaStEr(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2012
i am making it clear so as to add images both the site and facebook messages. it will be much better for a page. just a free page in freewebs.com. i am doing it now..
just be calm.

thanks
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by DualCore1: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2012
Please dont make this post by 7:45pm today. It will be a hard choice between your post and barca/chelsea.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Afam4eva(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2012
Dual Core: Please dont make this post by 7:45pm today. It will be a hard choice between your post and barca/chelsea.
lmao
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by WeMaStEr(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2012
afam4eva:
lmao

almost through...
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Slyr0x: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2012
Ghen Ghen. .

[size=14pt]PART 2 OF THIS INTERESTING MOVIE STARTS NOW[/size]

**Grabs Popcorn**
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by soloqy: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2012
Dual Core: Please dont make this post by 7:45pm today. It will be a hard choice between your post and barca/chelsea.

grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by WeMaStEr(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2012
lol... ofcourse i wont spend all my day for this. but anyway.. i am through. you can view the whole truth here http://aboutuunista..com/
wink

i am ready to answer questions and comment
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by WeMaStEr(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2012
@donsheddy1

grin grin grin na waoooo.. u said by chance. you are very funny. i have more than 40 websites in my portfolio designed by me and i cant even count how many i have help fellow designers to finish. am not here to boost my records but of-course everybody have his/her own bugs to fix. i just don't want to involve my clients to this post. else i wouldn't be the one to vouch for me but them. its just unfortunate this happens when i have a project at hand (uunista.com).

read from the @op. --
Haba Mr Brown. Take it easy with the insult. I believe we are all educated here. I saw a list of websites he developed. And also spoke with one client of his.

visit: http://aboutuunista..com/ to see the truth. its really funny of you. that you know the whole truth and yet come here to stab me. i dont think its the best ways to get clients ok.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by acidtalk: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2012
Followed carefully all the accusations and counter accusations before finally the accused came out with his own version of the story and truth be told this is my verdict;

@Poster, YOU ARE A VERY WICKED WOMAN. You came here to coin the story to TOTALLY suit you claiming he absconded with your money for domain registeration.

NO WHERE, absolutely no where in your post did you come out to say this young man had actually designed a previous version which you REJECTED and even sited the 2nd design before he went incomminicado

Did you ever care to find out if he had and Accident, critically ill, or even dead before you came out to try and tarnish that young man's image?

You saw he had gone deep into working on your projects so why frame the whole lies against him.

I will even like to know how much the whole project was billed by him, because N25,000 is way too meager for that man to jump on his chair and start working on that magnitude of job to the extent that you rejected the 1st design.

I think you (Poster) need to come out and openly apologize to "wemaster" and the entire house for hiding the truth of what really transpired between you both, because it clearly shows you are totally far from being straightforward and honest yourself.

@Wemaster, I am not saying your are totally innocent either.

You might have coined a lot of deceit, lies and self pity to earn the sympathy of members but one thing is certain, you didn't have the intention of absconding with the posters money at the initial stage (maybe just maybe you got frustrated along the line with her excess demands and wanted to quit on the project but didn't know how to tell her).

When you have issues like the one you said if you were honest (God knows best), the first set of people you needed to have contacted to explain to are your clients who might have paid you for services and you are indebted to. 2 weeks is such a long time to be silent without your clients jumping into such conclusion that you have duped them.

As for the stolen items, no client wants to buy such story, assuming it was a million naira in that bag that a client gave you for a project is that the same story you would have told them.

At this point, depending on how patient and forgiving you are, I don't see you and the poster having further cordial business relationship with her. This is what I will suggest, if you won't die if you return her entire N25,000 irrespective of it being a shortage on your part, I will suggest you give her back her money to prove you are worth more than the money in question, but if you can't, then conclude her project and move on.

As for your friend that came here to post stuffs about you, I won't comment because I don't know what transpired between you both. But my simple advice is, You have no friend in him so watch your back and move on.

Members - let's always listen to both sides of a story before passing judgement on any issue.

I.E Don jazzy /dbanj, 9ice/rugged man/tony payne, Obasanjo/Atiku, Gej/Sylvia e.t.c people will only come out to say stories to suit them.

Let avoid the wrath of God by speaking the truth and judging fairly rather than being sentimental and partial.

God Bless.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by DualCore1: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2012
I am not reading that thing o, until match end. Meanwhile is this a friendly match? angry
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Odunnu: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2012
Slyr0x: Ghen Ghen. .

[size=14pt]PART 2 OF THIS INTERESTING MOVIE STARTS NOW[/size]

**Grabs Popcorn**
*seriously staring at the popcorn, waiting for the right time to snatch it*
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2012
WeMaStEr: @donsheddy1

grin grin grin na waoooo.. u said by chance. you are very funny. i have more than 40 websites in my portfolio designed by me and i cant even count how many i have help fellow designers to finish. am not here to boost my records but of-course everybody have his/her own bugs to fix. i just don't want to involve my clients to this post. else i wouldn't be the one to vouch for me but them. its just unfortunate this happens when i have a project at hand (uunista.com).

read from the @op. --
Haba Mr Brown. Take it easy with the insult. I believe we are all educated here. I saw a list of websites he developed. And also spoke with one client of his.

visit: http://aboutuunista..com/ to see the truth. its really funny of you. that you know the whole truth and yet come here to stab me. i dont think its the best ways to get clients ok.

Andrew you are indeed the biggest fool that ever lived. I was the only one you scammed. Why are your other websites not working? Why is It that other websites aren't not functioning as well? Other NAIRALANDERS On this forum checked and found out you paid only one month domain subscription hahaha MuMu. Why did you block me off Facebook? If you were so sincere you were robbed? Guys i have all the excuses Andrew gave me oh. 1) He didnt want hackers to discover the website. So he put it off 2) He was Robbed which he stated here 3) He is sorting out my payment gateway and needs my account information and bank details. It was when he asked for my bank details, my head stood up, that this must be a SCAM. Whetin concern bank account with making a website function. And Andrew is o stupid. Abet who taught you how to do yahoo, you need to re enrol... I have all our conversations by email, Facebook chats and text messages. Why do you think, I always tell you to document or send an Email Loool
Why is my website www.UUnista.com suspended after giving you 25,000 that was too small. At least if the money is too small. You should be able to pay for my domain name and hosting for one year which is about N10,000? Others here have come here to lay complaints about YOU after I opened the forum. not just me. So search yourself. Only you has 2different i.d.s here that someone brought to our attention. But you now took pains under one day to prepare a . You even blocked me on Facebook. You are such a foolish scam Artist. That I wonder who even thought you yahoo yahoo. Because even in that forum you are so dumb. I have our Facebook , email chats. Or are you so stupid that you have forgotten that I told you to prepare a proposal. If not I won't be giving you a Dime... I will place all that for your perusal. House whether or not I gave him 25,000 that was too small. Can he return the money for peace to rain since I do not have a website?? Isn't that a very simple thing? You have gone to www.UUnista.com and it isn't working. All with my domain payment? Why is it registered on a ? Isn't that madness? It was God working that made me not pay you the money in full. Since you stopped picking my phone calls I have to come to a public Court to bring
you out. my dear. I have your pictures. And am taking it to press. As we speak, I have sent all your pictures, house address to all my friends in the media online. Where your bread next time you will look at faces. Before you practice cheap scam. I have your Facebook messages and text messages of two weeks ago. Where you were pleading to refund my dough. Until you
decided that the best thing was for you not to pick my calls and delete me off Facebook. If you aren't a THIEF, why should you do that? My dear I can never just take anyone to the
cleaners or indulge in character assassination. I only deal with facts. Your fake proposal is still with me. All those fake Joomla free sites you sent me. Are still with me. If you like open a
million fake alias on nairaland. Posting and faking your life. If you do not return my money. Trust me. I will end your career before it starts. I just don't have the time to chase after you. But trust me. I will be the last person you will ever scam.... Again PROVE you are completely innocent and REFUND MY MONEY SHIKENA...and this is the last time I will bandy words with you.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2012
acidtalk: Followed carefully all the accusations and counter accusations before finally the accused came out with his own version of the story and truth be told this is my verdict;

@Poster, YOU ARE A VERY WICKED WOMAN. You came here to coin the story to TOTALLY suit you claiming he absconded with your money for domain registeration.

NO WHERE, absolutely no where in your post did you come out to say this young man had actually designed a previous version which you REJECTED and even sited the 2nd design before he went incomminicado

Did you ever care to find out if he had and Accident, critically ill, or even dead before you came out to try and tarnish that young man's image?

You saw he had gone deep into working on your projects so why frame the whole lies against him.

I will even like to know how much the whole project was billed by him, because N25,000 is way too meager for that man to jump on his chair and start working on that magnitude of job to the extent that you rejected the 1st design.

I think you (Poster) need to come out and openly apologize to "wemaster" and the entire house for hiding the truth of what really transpired between you both, because it clearly shows you are totally far from being straightforward and honest yourself.

And you are indeed a very stupid Fool.... If a scam artist wakes up from the dead like you. You will come here to believe. I am completely dishonest and my website isn't functioning ? I have 3other people that he has duped. Am sure you read the previous posts, I couldn't have written ll myself. Who are those white ladies in that fake website he just made? Does that look like a website made for a Nigerian Business? You just sit behind your computer and write trash You are seeing white ladies with Topshop etc and foreign adverts and it looks to you like a real and functioning site made for a Nigerian business owner . you must be Andrew's friend.....birds of a feather flock together. If you remove one naira from a million. Does it still make you a millionaire? In reply to the 25,000 that is meager? I should have paid him 1million. Then right now, I will be marching to his hoodnest in Ajegunle to pack his wife and kids. While you will be updating your post and watching Barca and Chelsea Aren't you happy for me that i only paid that before his THIEVING scam artist self presented itself. God knows I work hard for my money, he can't disappoint me. I came here to expose him and to cat least warn people like you from transacting business With DOMINIC SIONY JOHN. But I know you are his friend so no ya wa He should continue to recruit all of you. When I lock him up. I hope you will cone to his rescue.... HisssSssss
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Slyr0x: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2012
Odunnu:
*seriously staring at the popcorn, waiting for the right time to snatch it*

I've got lots of 'em in my room babe. .come get 'em wink wink

@Topic,

Errmmm. . .**puts on nerd glasses**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Are IT Professionals Being Neglected In Nigeria? / How To Design A Free Php Login Page / Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.