Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John (13599 Views)

I Was Scammed 2000 Pounds Online / How I Got Scammed By Google! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Javanian: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2012
Dual Core:

Change the topic to something weird and unserious.

Some guides:
Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive
He Hates Football, Does That Makes Him Less Of A Man?
LMAO
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2012
WeMaStEr: i hate coming to NL just because of this post. i am clear to my conscience i don't scam or have intentions to scam you. you can do what so ever you have in mind to do. if we don't have issues and you request money back then it will be 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTY but just for the way things are now.. am making it 2 WEEKS MONEY BACK GUARANTY

ALREADY SPOKEN TO MY LAWYER AND GIVEN ALL PROOFS, EVIDENCE AND FACTS. AM ALSO READY TO GO LEGAL WITH YOU. YOU CAN COME TO MY HOUSE IF YOU WANT TO. TWO(2) WEEKS STARTING FROM YESTERDAY THROUGH 9TH OF MAY 2012. YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED FULLY.

and for those who say i am not a website designer/developer because i use templates. let me arrange that statement properly.

a client need a cms site running on joomla or wordpress, this site has a magazine layout of net-a-porter.com and s shopping layout of gilt.com and this project is not limited to fashion only, but a versatile of niche. within two weeks and need a custom work.

due to the TIME and BUDGET involved, is it a bad idea to use a PAID( not free) template and customized it to perfect the need of a client? and i don't see using template a bad idea for timed projects. even big firms use templates. even you and you, use templates. one way or the other you use one third-party scripts or the other.

TWO WEEKS FOR N25,000 that you said was a paltry amount. I am interested in meeting the lawyer that took up such this case. He is supposed to send me a letter of summons correct?? Andrew why can't you come out with the truth that you collected my money to settle your family problems Right now you have no domain password to even give to me. You aren't picking calls or replying emails. Are you sure you are waiting for me? Because i heard you have moved your family out of there. But sincerely Are you okay upstairs Because right now I see I must be dealing with a lunatic. You a FATHER. Took someone's money and can't deliver even a simple domain on a hosting server. And yet you are claiming rights and trying to vouch that you are a website developer. .. What exactly are you using to pay this lawyer Those free templates?
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by senarii: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2012
@ poster. Its a pity to see your situation and see your dreams of starting a small business damped. Well, since we are offering a bonanza right now, I will give you a FREE domain registration and hosting for 1 year. Option of having a website after on depends on you.

logon to our website www.websenarii.com contact us there and i'll get back to you.

Best Regards

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by DualCore1: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2012
WeMaStEr:
Is it a bad idea to use a PAID( not free) template and customized it to perfect the need of a client?
Its not a bad idea at all if the "paid templates" where actually paid for and the developer knew how to customise the "paid template" without having to resort to another "paid template" hoping that's what the client wants.

In your case those templates were not bought by you, we both know warez. Please don't argue this point, you have a warez profile on this board.

By using warez'd templates on commercial sites you put your client at the risk of a DMCA take down by the owner of the stolen template.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by WeMaStEr(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2012
yamakuza: How about her domain name?

And why did it take a threat to get a response from you?

Your sincerity in this matter is very doubtful, and i feel 2wks is too long.

Do you have any collateral in case you default? Password to your lovingdomains acct in the interim perhaps?

the domain name is already with her. she is aware that NDUKA transferred it from my account. also assuming the request for refund is done outside this. it will be a different matter and quicker, but the damages this thread has cost, you don't expect me to use happy and smiling face to make refund. every company have their terms.
Javanian:
my guy, going legal wont help matters just refund her the money and the case ends there...Shikena!...Getting a lawyer will cost you much more than 25k...And will end up telling the world how incompetent you are...

this is not about the 25k.
varies1:

TWO WEEKS FOR N25,000 that you said was a paltry amount. I am interested in meeting the lawyer that took up such this case. He is supposed to send me a letter of summons correct?? Andrew why can't you come out with the truth that you collected my money to settle your family problems Right now you have no domain password to even give to me. You aren't picking calls or replying emails. Are you sure you are waiting for me? Because i heard you have moved your family out of there. But sincerely Are you okay upstairs Because right now I see I must be dealing with a lunatic. You a FATHER. Took someone's money and can't deliver even a simple domain on a hosting server. And yet you are claiming rights and trying to vouch that you are a website developer. .. What exactly are you using to pay this lawyer Those free templates?

i collected your money to settle family problem you said? and yet request for a domain name? also request for a refund? don't you think you are the one who need a doctor now?
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by yamakuza: 11:14am On Apr 27, 2012
senarii: @ poster. Its a pity to see your situation and see your dreams of starting a small business damped. Well, since we are offering a bonanza right now, I will give you a FREE domain registration and hosting for 1 year. Option of having a website after on depends on you.

logon to our website www.websenarii.com contact us there and i'll get back to you.

Best Regards

the most important thing as far as i am concerned, is retrieval and control of www.uunista.com by her, and a new domain registration wont solve that.

Had he provided that earlier, i am sure there are many more peeps on this thread who would have hosted her freely and probably help her complete the design too.
[s]
Thats what wemaster did wrong/doesnt realise that pisses me off.[/s]
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by WeMaStEr(m): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2012
Dual Core:
Its not a bad idea at all if the "paid templates" where actually paid for and the developer knew how to customise the "paid template" without having to resort to another "paid template" hoping that's what the client wants.

In your case those templates were not bought by you, we both know warez. Please don't argue this point, you have a warez profile on this board.

By using warez'd templates on commercial sites you put your client at the risk of a DMCA take down by the owner of the stolen template.

Dual Core. how you take know say i no buy this template? anyway. this is about a client who CLAIMED I SCAMMED HER AND PUT IN A PUBLIC TELEVISION. and not weather i buy template or not. i share templates free here doesn't say i don't buy templates when i know i need custom works done.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by yamakuza: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2012
varies1:

madam, please can you confirm whether or not you(/nduka) have control of the domain in question?
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 11:23am On Apr 27, 2012
senarii: @ poster. Its a pity to see your situation and see your dreams of starting a small business damped. Well, since we are offering a bonanza right now, I will give you a FREE domain registration and hosting for 1 year. Option of having a website after on depends on you.

Best Regards

GGMUB!!! Just looked at your website. See all the things i can get for N25,000 on your website. I will surely contact you. I see you also sell sell printers too. I will send you an email because I need to make enquiries about that. Thanks so much. The funny thing is now I am fully charged to have an online presence This was just an inhumane distraction to make me loose focus. But I won't.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by yamakuza: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2012
WeMaStEr:

the domain name is already with her. she is aware that NDUKA transferred it from my account. also assuming the request for refund is done outside this. it will be a different matter and quicker, but the damages this thread has cost, you don't expect me to use happy and smiling face to make refund. every company have their terms.

this is not about the 25k.

i collected your money to settle family problem you said? and yet request for a domain name? also request for a refund? don't you think you are the one who need a doctor now?

considering the way you have played with this issue, what collateral do you have to provide till May 9?
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2012
yamakuza:

madam, please can you confirm whether or not you(/nduka) have control of the domain in question?

I do not know Nduka at all. He is using that to distract us because only he knows what truly happened to that doman name. I have sent Siony my bank details. But he is writing trash here about going to his lawyer. And it will take two weeks to make payment. Why can't he just pay is this money? What's the problem exactly...ANDREW
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2012
This emoticon is so annoying.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by acidtalk: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2012
WeMaStEr: i hate coming to NL just because of this post. i am clear to my conscience i don't scam or have intentions to scam you. you can do what so ever you have in mind to do. if we don't have issues and you request money back then it will be 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTY but just for the way things are now.. am making it 2 WEEKS MONEY BACK GUARANTY

ALREADY SPOKEN TO MY LAWYER AND GIVEN ALL PROOFS, EVIDENCE AND FACTS. AM ALSO READY TO GO LEGAL WITH YOU. YOU CAN COME TO MY HOUSE IF YOU WANT TO. TWO(2) WEEKS STARTING FROM YESTERDAY THROUGH 9TH OF MAY 2012. YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED FULLY.

and for those who say i am not a website designer/developer because i use templates. let me arrange that statement properly.

a client need a cms site running on joomla or wordpress, this site has a magazine layout of net-a-porter.com and s shopping layout of gilt.com and this project is not limited to fashion only, but a versatile of niche. within two weeks and need a custom work.

due to the TIME and BUDGET involved, is it a bad idea to use a PAID( not free) template and customized it to perfect the need of a client? and i don't see using template a bad idea for timed projects. even big firms use templates. even you and you, use templates. one way or the other you use one third-party scripts or the other.

YOU GO FEAR AJEGUNLE BOYS NAH!!!

Always believed in the 80/20 Principul.
Small Money - Big Problem
Big Money - Small Problem
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by yamakuza: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2012
varies1:

I do not know Nduka at all. He is using that to distract us because only he knows what truly happened to that doman name. I have sent Siony my bank details. But he is writing trash here about going to his lawyer. And it will take two weeks to make payment. Why can't he just pay is this money? What's the problem exactly...ANDREW

if that is the case then, i think you should still visit him with the police if you want/need your domain name.

He doesnt need 2wks to give you control of your domain name.

As you can see, he has gone AWOL again.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2012
acidtalk:

YOU GO FEAR AJEGUNLE BOYS NAH!!!

Always believed in the 80/20 Principul.
Small Money - Big Problem
Big Money - Small Problem

Acid talk it isn't about environment (AJEGUNLE) but the person. I really do not care about where a person resides so far as he is honest and ready to do work. Peeps in those areas always claim no one is ready to take them seriously. But with this type of attitude., I don't see why not. And the funny thing is a friend of mine in the bank wanted Andrew to develop a website for her private business. I am so happy she wasn't ready. I would have been facing a possible assassination of character and possibly looking for how to clean up this mess.
Thanks previous poster for notifying me that my website would have been taken down * Because he stole the template* That is so bad for business. I am happy everything happened at this stage. With the calibre of clients I plan to feature on the website. If things happened like this after it kicked off. This is equal to career suicide.
If you claim Nduka( who I don't Know) has given me a domain password. Do you think that domain will still be suspended at this time My dear so many people are ready to pick up this job you threw away ASAP. At least there would be a landing page already. No yawa I will be register a new domain.
Please go and pay my money. ANDREW.. You earn N300,000 as a website developer. Just refund my paltry 25k so I can be on my way.....Ooooooo
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by DualCore1: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2012
Just a quick question: varies.
This domain, is there some major importance attached to it or you will be fine with a totally different name?
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Odunnu: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
Lawyer ke?
Please dont go that way Sir, swallow your pride and just pay her back since you really want to pay her. Dont give 'the sun' newspaper a catchy headline : 'Father of two arraigned for scamming a woman'
Die the matter lets move on. I'll tell you what, if you pay her, acidtalk will give you jobs, he's promised you that and that will help build up your rep. here again
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by yamakuza: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
varies1:

so that we will not come here on May 9 and start speaking french, i think you should still file a police report and/or visit him with that your barracks person to get a written and signed agreement before he heads for the motor park with his family.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by WeMaStEr(m): 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2012
yamakuza:

so that we will not come here on May 9 and start speaking french, i think you should still file a police report and/or visit him with that your barracks person to get a written and signed agreement before he heads for the motor park with his family.

guy u funny ooo, till may 9 sha, before now i have told her to send me her bank detail to refund her money. she only compound issues by making this thread. still compounding by continuity.

so na only varies get barrack abi, no make she come with the world barrack because na her pikin she want come carry. i already get prepared. if till 9th i didnt refund, then wetin u dey talk is valid. but for now. thrown in my trash can.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by WeMaStEr(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
madam varies1.. hhmmmm. take a look. below. you surprise me to say you don't know NDUKA, go ahead and hide him. and for your refund. now till 9th of may.

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by WeMaStEr(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2012
same thing he (NDUKA) did to this client too. this client and mrs varies1 was the only two client he knew and want to take advantage of, until now he has not even done anything with the domains.

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
Why are you dodging making my payment. Am I afraid of you that I will say I don't know Nduka or Henry or all the other fictitious names you listed. Will I waste my time exposing you if i have his contact? You claim you wanted to make payment yet you stopped picking my calls, blocked me on Facebook. Is that the behavior of someone who wants to pay.

Please WEBMASTERS in the house can you form an association , so we can know where to go if we need credible website developers. You have all promised to turn Siony's life around by giving him jobs, teaching him business skills and all. But he is not interested. *Very Proud and Pompous without a dime to his name* Instead of you to go into the nearest bank to pay my refund

Now that I know you don't want to pay this money. Let's make you more popular. Do Have a good day!
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by yamakuza: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
Actually, the screenshots prove nothing.

If you have 2 accts with LD, you can do the moving yourself. You might be Nduka for all we know.

I'm even suspecting that the account belongs to Nduka, and he moved them elsewhere because you owe him.

Why dont you invite Nduka here or give us his contact details?
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
yamakuza: Actually, the screenshots prove nothing.

If you have 2 accts with LD, you can do the moving yourself. You might be Nduka for all we know.

I'm even suspecting that the account belongs to Nduka, and he moved them elsewhere because you owe him.

Why dont you invite Nduka here or give us his contact details?

Just like he has 2 accounts here on Nairaland, Siony and Wemaster right! . He hardly post pictures of himself on Facebook too. Classic case of a fraudster. But I am happy others have learnt from this story. I am printing this thread for my case against him. So at least the authorities can have it on file. That all of you pleaded for him to pay up. When someone wants to be locked up. This is how they operate.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sisqology(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2012
I dey read for phone... I don fall for gutter sha sad
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sisqology(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
Why would someone have 2accts on nairaland in the first place, when he/she is not being banned or something
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sisqology(m): 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2012
Na wah o

When the site of www.websenarii.com/ isn't good looking sef, how would their designs be good looking? I hope say she no go fail for the second time :-x

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Frosti(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2012
sisqology: Na wah o

When the site of www.websenarii.com/ isn't good looking sef, how would their designs be good looking? I hope say she no go fail for the second time :-x

You just read my mind.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sisqology(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
Frosti:

You just read my mind.

ℓ☺ℓ, did u see any logo? As for me; i ddnt see any o! Abi na because i dey mobile ni? Not withstandin, a good developer/designer's site should look well on both pc and mobile, esp d stubborn opera mini :p go open am for opera mini make u see d flops *lips sealed and eating groundnut*
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by yamakuza: 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2012
Well, i believe websenarii offered her free domain name and hosting (with optional design).

If anyone else wants to donate the webdesign aspect to complete the package and as an act of goodwill, i dont think she'll mind.

For the sake of continuity and posterity, i think such offers/bids should be made on this thread, now that Siony's case is pending May 9.

Its her call to make anyway, if and when she's ready to continue.

[s]But she might just contact you if she likes your bid/offer.
[/s]
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sisqology(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
Our oga have spoken! Boys, oya start bidding cheesy
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by WeMaStEr(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
sisqology: Why would someone have 2accts on nairaland in the first place, when he/she is not being banned or something

when i was using ''siony'', then the spam bot was seriously disturbing and i reported to ''omnipotence'' and didnt get responds from him before he left NL Operation, so i have being maintaining the name Wemaster ever since then.

madam varies1, i already told you, and same thing will i tell any other person including the authorities. from now, till 9th of may you will get your refund. if you are very free and don't have anything to do. please i have lots of things to do. ok.

why will i want to transfer the domains? i see partial judgement here and i don't think focusing on that will profit me as i might spend this time on doing some freelancing jobs. she is not the only person i have worked for. so please arrange your files properly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Are IT Professionals Being Neglected In Nigeria? / 10 Best Adsense Alternatives / How To Design A Free Php Login Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.