Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

What Will You Do If You See A Bomb??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do If You See A Bomb??? (705 Views)

This Is A Bomb To All PDP From Lai Muhammed / Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna / Anti-bomb Squad Detonates A Bomb In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You See A Bomb??? by robinhoodd2(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2012
i works in a particular ministry in abuja,trying to enter my office i saw a gas cylinder n IC(integrated Circuit)fixed to it on d well trimmed lawn ,i was shocked cos i beleived it was a bomb. i saw people just going about their work without even paying attention to the object,i wanted to raise alarm,but several thought ran in my mind,which are;1.should i get closer to get a better look?what if it GBAM2.should i inform the police?what if they think am d plotter,should i tell people around there?how am i sure am not telling the bomber(s)?should i just walk away?what it later GBOOM, i will regret it for the rest of my life?peeps if you are in my shoe, what would you have done
Re: What Will You Do If You See A Bomb??? by robinhoodd2(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2012
muki front page please,cos we really need to know
Re: What Will You Do If You See A Bomb??? by Beaf: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2012
robinhoodd2: i works in a particular ministry in abuja,trying to enter my office i saw a gas cylinder n IC(integrated Circuit)fixed to it on d well trimmed lawn ,i was shocked cos i beleived it was a bomb. i saw people just going about their work without even paying attention to the object,i wanted to raise alarm,but several thought ran in my mind,which are;1.[b]should i get closer to get a better look?[/b]what if it GBAM2.should i inform the police?what if they think am d plotter,should i tell people around there?how am i sure am not telling the bomber(s)?should i just walk away?what it later GBOOM, i will regret it for the rest of my life?peeps if you are in my shoe, what would you have done

Gaddem! shocked
Did you not see what happened to that policeman went to have a closer look? Ol' boy, just run next time.
Re: What Will You Do If You See A Bomb??? by specialson(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2012
helow world this is
[/pre]
[/left][pre]
[left]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] another way to make morney easy
http:///lkqWN
http://empar.pro/@VAS6866
Empar.PRO is a financial business system created in the beginning of 2012 and growing very fast.
It has become popular already in the first months of its functioning. Millions of people use it and trust it. And there is one reason for it.

Empar.Pro is an assured possibility of stable earning that leads to financial independence.

Your social status, financial circumstances and education are not important for us. It doesn't matter if you're student or respectable businessman, even today you can register on the official website and start your work after getting acquainted with instruction.
When you'll start your Empar.PRO business you'll understand that it is firm and it has bright future
Re: What Will You Do If You See A Bomb??? by austinsmat(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2012
I will diafuse it by myself it
Re: What Will You Do If You See A Bomb??? by NwaNimo1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2012
If you want action just call the FBI - it will be on international news stations within minutes
Re: What Will You Do If You See A Bomb??? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2012
Considering all ur conditions and knowing that this is Nigeria, I will just run back home and be absent from work for that day!

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Signs Law Raising Retirement Ages Of Poly, University Dons / Nigeria Brains Are Too Big To Play With (john A.) A Sucide Bomber LOL / Gov T.A ORJI'S SCORECARD In Brief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.