Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Condom Saga - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Condom Saga (1040 Views)

Photo Of The Day (condom Suit) / 2 Year Old Baby Wearing Condom / My First Time Of Using A Condom!! #very-funny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Condom Saga by chux76(m): 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2012
A couple was just getting to bed. The husband had just put on a condom when the six-year old son opened the bedroom door and entered the room. The wife covered herself with the sheet and the father jumps on the floor looking under the dresser. The son asked, "Dad, why are you wearing a condom?" The father responded, "I'm looking for a mouse." The kid asked, "What are you going to do, screw it?"

(1) (Reply)

My Real Story / Girls: Guys To Watch Out For This Festive Period. / Akpors And The Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.