Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. (8105 Views)

Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation / Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2012
National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Bamanga Tukur has moved his office from Wadata Plaza, the official PDP National Secretariat, to Legacy House in Maitama District of Abuja.
Daily Trust gathered that the decision was taken in order to protect the 77-year-old Tukur from the rigour of climbing the stairs of the two-storey building which has his office located on the second floor.

However, reacting to the relocation, PDP National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh dismissed reports that Tukur had to move his office to Legacy House where there is a lift as untrue.

Metuh said,“it is not true” that Tukur had to relocate because Wadata Plaza has no lift.

“The national chairman is still operating at Wadata House. The Legacy apartment is just an annex of his office,” Metuh said.

It was learnt that Tukur will be directing the affairs of the party from Legacy House which has always been serving as alternative office for the party’s National Working Committee (NWC) meetings, presidential campaigns, convention and primary election planning.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=160069%3Abamanga-moves-office-to-legacy-house&catid=2%3Alead-stories&Itemid=8&device=xhtml
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Rhino5dm: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2012
shameless party!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Demdem(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2012

Shameless indeed. Only two storey oooo

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by hakanai(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2012
^^^^^^@ Rhino and demdem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you can imagine.Expired products.Atleast he was not assigned the youth leader of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Gbawe: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
shameless party!

Demdem:

Shameless indeed. Only two storey oooo

haka_nai: ^^^^^^@ Rhino and demdem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you can imagine.Expired products.Atleast he was not assigned the youth leader of PDP.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

With mission impossible part 2 fast approaching (GEJ 2015 "operation do or die in totality" ) we can all look forward to enjoying comedy of the highest and most insane order. 77 year old geriatric as PDP Chairman , with many mentally and physically fit men sidelined, and the sycophants of GEJ have the nerves to say "Jonathan is reforming the PDP"? Rhino5dm, na you get am. PDP is indeed "shameless" starting from its President.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Rhino5dm: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2012
Does it make any difference? Garba Chiza the newly "selected" PDP youth leader is 61 years old(i.e football age). The man is too old that requires a daily 3 hours sun bath to warm up, like some funny cold blooded lizard. shocked shocked (kadangere sai ka sha rana kake shegentaka) grin

Bamanga Tukur was an household name in late 70's and early 80's! Just imagine thesame recycled senile old thief is now PDP chairman shocked , yet dogs of mixed breed like BEAF and his band of blind squirrels wont see anything worthy of commenting on.

what is more baffling here is that, clueless GEJ was the mo*ron that threaten brime stone and fire, and rigged him in.

haka_nai: ^^^^^^@ Rhino and demdem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you can imagine.Expired products.Atleast he was not assigned the youth leader of PDP.
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by kokoA(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2012
shocked :oThis man is older than my grandfather shocked shocked The same set of people that preached the gospel of "The future belongs to your generation" to my father's generation are still running the show till today. Naija sef!

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Gbawe: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2012
kokoA: shocked :oThis man is older than my grandfather shocked shocked The same set of people that preached the gospel of "The future belongs to your generation" to my father's generation are still running the show till today. Naija sef!

that is why you gotta love GEJ. He is so desperate to get his ways by all means, he falls into the unique category of leaders who are totally oblivious as to how nonsensical their actions look to others.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by 999666: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2012

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by 999666: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2012
PDP go use laughter break pesin bone

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by otokx(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2012
Only 2 stories.
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Demdem(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2012
999_666: PDP go use laughter break pesin bone

Damn it. I feel ur laughter.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Ayatullah(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2012
@Rhino.5dm, you are very stuupid for calling Bamangar Tukur a thief, you are a real basstard of no originn I believe you come from that tribe that kick their father while waking him up. Nairaland has given you the licence to abuse your father, isn't it? Uselesss animal, indeed a Rhino thou art!
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by mizne1: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2012
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2012
Ayatullah: @Rhino.5dm, you are very stuupid for calling Bamangar Tukur a thief, you are a real basstard of no originn I believe you come from that tribe that kick their father while waking him up. Nairaland has given you the licence to abuse your father, isn't it? Uselesss animal, indeed a Rhino thou art!

He should not try to take a bow because we are not sure his head is not sown to his shoulders, we have soo many walking corpses in PDP grin grin grin but I think Tukur is a thief by association no?
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2012
Dis Old men just the make me laugh. Are there no Youths again like 34-40
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Johnny(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2012
The Chairman can choose anywhere that is convinient for him to work from as long as such a place is not his private residence.
For those insulting him;its unfortunate that u can insult ur father or grandfather.
For those talking abt age &youth...a youth would have been made the National Chairman?Some of u re just reasoning with ur legs!
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Rhino5dm: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2012
Gustun uwarrrrrrrka ya sha rana yayi bindiga -TUUUMMMMM!

Ayatullah: @Rhino.5dm, you are very stuupid for calling Bamangar Tukur a thief, you are a real basstard of no originn I believe you come from that tribe that kick their father while waking him up. Nairaland has given you the licence to abuse your father, isn't it? Uselesss animal, indeed a Rhino thou art!

^^^

I don't enjoy conversing with blood sucking terrorist. Go kill 'em innocent children or blow up your mothers pusssy. Fuckin' person.
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Rhino5dm: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2012
Gustun uwarrrrrrrka ya sha rana yayi bindiga -TUUUMMMMM!

^^^

I don't enjoy conversing with blood sucking terrorist. Go kill 'em innocent children or blow up your mothers pusssy. Fuckin' person.
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2012
A very familiar story. Reminds me of FAGIN & COMPANY. Wit TUKUR as FAGIN & @ d helm of affairs, & JONA as OLIVER TWIST. I think d "I want some more" DRAMA troop is almost complete for "2nd TERM" 2015 Epic.
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by LailaIkeji1: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2012
i no c all the abuse oo. shocked shocked shocked
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by jamil2(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2012
[quote author=Rhino.5dm]Gustun uwarrrrrrrka ya sha rana yayi bindiga -TUUUMMMMM!
quote]

Haba bros the above quote is too much to refer it on a person having fun with you could make it in a logic way which i know you can do it but please ina ganin girman ka.
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Geeweeny(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2012
How old z acn chairman,or youth leader,pls n hw old z lai,wn u fnd out,pls dnt hesistate 2 tl me,nigerians r al hypocrites
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Demdem(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2012
^^^^

Are u blind to see that this one no fit do again?
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by juman(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2012
This is funny o.

They gave the man unnecessary stress (death sentence). grin grin

It's difficult to get a chairman from NE like those worked with their former PDP presidents, that's why the old man came in to the picture.
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Gbawe: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
A very familiar story. Reminds me of FAGIN & COMPANY. Wit TUKUR as FAGIN & @ d helm of affairs, & JONA as OLIVER TWIST. I think d "I want some more" DRAMA troop is almost complete for "2nd TERM" 2015 Epic.

Wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You mean we still have witty connoisseurs of literature in the House ? Totally correct bruv. You cast the characters aptly .
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by aljharem(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2012

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin this one na real youth leader
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Ayatullah(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2012
@Rhino.5dm, just got your bio-data, since its crystal clear you are the son of a prosstittute, I regret responding to your post, so you are even worse than an animal, you stink to jupiter bury your head in shame forever.
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by KokoBeware: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2012
like seriously there is nothing wrong with him moving his office to a better location.. if u know wadata plaza.. u'll know what i mean.... sentiments aside...
also some people dont just like stairs age or no age thats too much exercise for him... so why all the PDP tall ?? how old is Buhari again btw??
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Ayatullah(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2012
@Rhino.5dm, just got your bio-data, since its crystal clear you are the son of a prossttitute, I regret responding to your post, so you are even worse than an animal, you stink to jupiter bury your head in shame forever.
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Rhino5dm: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2012
Yeah, reply them in the gutterly language they understand and watch them cower back to the caves they popped out.

What were you expecting when you moronically attacked me? Tea party? Fool.

By the way, this is the first time am conversing with a dehydrated cow online. Go clean the smelly maggot-filled fluid gushing out your mothers pusssy. person!

Ayatullah: @Rhino.5dm, just got your bio-data, since its crystal clear you are the son of a prossttitute, I regret responding to your post, so you are even worse than an animal, you stink to jupiter bury your head in shame forever.
Re: PDP Chairman Tukur Can't Climb Stairs, Relocates Office To Legacy House. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2012
999_666:
999_666:

This is fu'cking hysteric !

(1) (2) (Reply)

South-west Has Largest Cannabis Farms – NDLEA / Ibori's Wife Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison / Catriona Laing Says Looted Funds Are Not Welcomed In The United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.