Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

What Are U Expecting? Is It Miracle? Blessing? Get It Right Here From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are U Expecting? Is It Miracle? Blessing? Get It Right Here From God (595 Views)

Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are U Expecting? Is It Miracle? Blessing? Get It Right Here From God by Joel3(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2012
Don't be shy away share what u want God to do for u here. plz God is saying so, The Holy Spirit is right here on this tread. Be rest assured that when i pray for you it will come to pass. And i promise you will drop ur testimony here, For others to testify. If you want to join my internet prayers section u are very welcome and free to join. Thanks and God bless

Re: What Are U Expecting? Is It Miracle? Blessing? Get It Right Here From God by Ganjafama(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2012
Thanks for this thread. At present, am jobless technically speaking. The company where I used to work went bankrupt and we were all asked to go on redundancy pending when the company will come up again. I have a wife and 3 kids. As it is now am almost at the point of loosing faith in God and becoming an atheist because i have prayed, fasted, cried and gone on job hunting all to no avail. Pls pray for me maybe God'll answer you on my behalf.
Re: What Are U Expecting? Is It Miracle? Blessing? Get It Right Here From God by Joel3(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2012
Ok i'll, jesus is still alive i'm not alone, i need other nairaland prayer worrior team to join in this prayer thread. although I am not a pastor. but the bible say when two or three are gather the Lord presence is there, faith is the key. Have faith it will be well. Aman. U will observed midnight pray even if it 10 or 15 menute.
Read Psalm 140 and Ezekiel 37 continously with 6am to 12pm 7days the last day 6am to 3pm wake up 12:05 mid night you will also ask God to open ur eye before u sleep. After this fasting ve faith its well. I see mericle coming to u soon.

(1) (Reply)

When Spiritual Enthusiasm Peters Out / Can Occult Ever Be Justified Whether Positive Or Negative Occult ? / The Do's And Don't Of Jesus Christ And The Christian Way Of Life!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.