Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nigerian Fraudster And British Banks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Fraudster And British Banks (728 Views)

Britain To Help Nigeria Recover Looted Funds In British Banks / British Banks Warned To Investigate Customers - Corrupt Nigerian Governors / London Games: HOW BRITISH BANKS HELPED ABACHA AND FAMILY TO LAUNDER $1.3 BILLION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Fraudster And British Banks by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2012
Re: Nigerian Fraudster And British Banks by 9jaIhail(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2012
frosbel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsMQ_49otGw

Frosbel where have you been,it been a while never see your post here
Re: Nigerian Fraudster And British Banks by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Completed my Nairaland mad phase, now on the sidelines. grin
Re: Nigerian Fraudster And British Banks by MeAboki(m): 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Obviously taking one of his long breaks during which he spends searching and gathering anti-Islamic propaganda from the internet to later come back and paste here on NL for the benefit of the gullible and impressionable bigots like him. angry

@Frsobel: Hope you note that the fraudster is not of the religion you conspire and hate so much.
Re: Nigerian Fraudster And British Banks by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2012
Me_Aboki:
[b]
Obviously taking one of his long breaks during which he spends searching and gathering anti-Islamic propaganda from the internet [/b]to later come back and paste here on NL for the benefit of the gullible and impressionable bigots like him. angry

@Frsobel: Hope you note that the fraudster is not of the religion you conspire and hate so much.

If you think the bolded is what I spend my time doing then think again,also I have nothing against Muslims as a people , I have quite a number of Muslims friends, from Nigerian to Palestinian.

I normally get upset when I see all the senseless killing , maiming and oppression in ISLAM, that is my bone of contention. undecided

Anyway bye, don't really want to start debating on these forgotten matters.

Let others see and judge.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Send Astronauts To Space By 2015 / Govt To Go After Politicians Behind Boko Haram / Experts Call For One World Government. What Is Ur Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.