Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,326 members, 7,957,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Issues In My Marriage - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Issues In My Marriage (25370 Views)

Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / I Am Very Unhappy In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2012
jennykadry: If your wife was one of those that I "advised" to leave her husband, then this is one thing that I am so proud of doing in my years on earth cool. She made the right decision
Don't hate the player, hate the game cool

Ehn, we "wrestle" each other, oya kill both of us.

Prepare for my Advises on this forum , I never even start sef you dey hyperventilate already

Okay,so the battle continues.
I will continue to oppose and expose you as the charlatan you are.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2012
Sir, be my guest. You know say your posts will not change or stop me on this forum. cool

It's going to be a long ride sweetie
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2012
Being who you are,I know you like and enjoy loooong and rough rides. angry
I just hope you got enough vaseline,'cos its on.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by agiboma(f): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2012
jennykadry: Eeyyaaaaa, sleeping with another woman on her matrimonial bed. Awwwww, it is well. Plus asking for an open relationship, it is well. Can life be more frustrating and worthless. I actually threw something on him yesterday again sef, bite me grin

Canadian ashewo grin

Some people jealous me, some people jealous me. Some people jealous me because I Am a fighter. Feels good to know that I enjoy that deek alone, not sharing it with anybody. An over shared deek is an impotent deek.

It's even more frustrating when they share it with someone with a Nigerian accent from lower class, someone whose accent cannot be compared to his wife's "Canadian accent" how downgrading.

Ahh yes. You know i am surprised you have lost your edge! I guess to much effort was spent throwing heavy objects @ hubby ehhh. So you to tierd to release your venom on NL. Ohhh my keep it up madame! One day you may "throw a heavy object" an actually connect very well, you may hit a homerun madame, the throw might be so perfect once it hits hubby, he may fall and never get up again. So keep throwing madame, and congratulations on the success of your marriage oooo.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2012
agiboma:

Ahh yes. You know i am surprised you have lost your edge! I guess to much effort was spent throwing heavy objects @ hubby ehhh. So you to tierd to release your venom on NL. Ohhh my keep it up madame! One day you may "throw a heavy object" an actually connect very well, you may hit a homerun madame, the throw might be so perfect once it hits hubby, he may fall and never get up again. So keep throwing madame, and congratulations on the success of your marriage oooo.

You want my husband too? Is that the reason you asked for an open relationship? So you can connect with my husband? Eeyaaaa he is taken and even though he is hot he won't consider you. Why you people are killing yourselves is what I do not understand grin the dude enjoyed every bit of it so save your pities for your husband who sleeps around and gives you stds. Abeg if not say AIDS is not contacted via the Internet, I would have been running away from you

I have been married for years a was my first year challenging? Did I go to anger management class? Yes? Did I overcome my anger in the first year? Yes, is there a difference between my relationship and yours? Yes, cos you married a serial cheat who has been cheating on you before marriage and years after marriage? Has he overcome his cheatin demons yet? Nope and you know what? He never will. You better start seeing yourself as a second best cos your "hello kitty" no matter how Canadian it might look, or how well you polished it with hair removal cream, it still ain't gonna be enough for him grin
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
Richvkunt:

Jenny,
Am divorced because of people like you who decieve young impressionable women to leave their husbands while they remain in their marriages no matter how violent,degrading and depraved such a marriage is.This is why I am against you and your type.Madam perfect marriage where you and your husband are throwing objects at each other every day and exchanging all the latest wrestling moves and toping it up with depraved se.x.
madam masochist well done.
Women out there this is the last person you need to come to for advice because the only advise she has for you is DIVORCE! DIVORCEE!! DIVORCE!!! While she remains in her sick marriage which is actually worst than yours.

Oh ok, you're divorced. Your posts make more sense to me now. Quite unfortunate dude. Wish you the best.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2012
davidylan:

Oh ok, you're divorced. Your posts make more sense to me now. Quite unfortunate dude. Wish you the best.

Lol so you did not know he is divorced? Why do you think he has so much anger inside of him. He must have done something really bad to make that woman throw in the towel and take a walk even though they both have a kid together
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2012
jennykadry:

Lol so you did not know he is divorced? Why do you think he has so much anger inside of him. He must have done something really bad to make that woman throw in the towel and take a walk even though they both have a kid together

Anger?Look at a freaking pot calling a kettle black.
Every one knows you did not complete the anger management classes.
And by the way you are so wrong I actually have three children the first who is about to complete high school so I know what I am talking about.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by agabaI23(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2012
jennykadry:

You divorced me too angry
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2012
davidylan:

My friend,you are free to make your politically correct posts if you want.Everybody knows what they are looking for on NL.I am here to say it as it is.
If you are actually sticking up for JK,then I have nothing more to say to you.

1 Like

Re: Issues In My Marriage by agiboma(f): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2012
jennykadry:

You want my husband too? Is that the reason you asked for an open relationship? So you can connect with my husband? Eeyaaaa he is taken and even though he is hot he won't consider you. Why you people are killing yourselves is what I do not understand grin the dude enjoyed every bit of it so save your pities for your husband who sleeps around and gives you stds. Abeg if not say AIDS is not contacted via the Internet, I would have been running away from you

I have been married for years a was my first year challenging? Did I go to anger management class? Yes? Did I overcome my anger in the first year? Yes, is there a difference between my relationship and yours? Yes, cos you married a serial cheat who has been cheating on you before marriage and years after marriage? Has he overcome his cheatin demons yet? Nope and you know what? He never will. You better start seeing yourself as a second best cos your "hello kitty" no matter how Canadian it might look, or how well you polished it with hair removal cream, it still ain't gonna be enough for him grin

you loosing your edge. Anger management ehhhh. guess it didnt work cause you still throwing things. i.e yesterday you threw something omg. try another round of AM hopefully it will work this time. In regards to my marriage we are doing just fine, best time of my marriage these days. So dont feel bad for me ohhh. No heavy objects are thrown in my house.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2012
agiboma:

you loosing your edge. Anger management ehhhh. guess it didnt work cause you still throwing things. i.e yesterday you threw something omg. try another round of AM hopefully it will work this time. In regards to my marriage we are doing just fine, best time of my marriage these days. So dont feel bad for me ohhh. No heavy objects are thrown in my house.

Very true.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2012
I actually threw something right now on him agy, you all were pissing me off so I threw another one , I will throw another one by midnight and early in the morning, who knows I might pour hot boiling oil on him. Isn't it still better that I get the queen Of the manor treatment that I am supposed to get, he doesn't bring in prostitutes to sleep on our bed with, I don't have to live with infidelity, or even beg for s3x, saw your post where you have to beg him to hold you cos he refuses to hve sex with you or touch you?Wow agiboma my heart goes out to you grin yes, I just threw another one on him again. You better go and face your son and your skirt chasing husband and maybe try and make his family love you cos I heard they don't love you, acknowledge you or render you as a wife talk less a mother. It is well agiboma and from henceforth each time I throw something I will keep you all updated. I threw something now oya record it in your book. grin

How desperate can a woman get, leave Canada to go settle in portharcourt with a man that sleeps with anything under the sun, Infact if je sees me sef I bet you he will throw you ad your torn underwears out of the house grin
Re: Issues In My Marriage by debosky(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2012
Richvkunt:

Jenny,
Am divorced because of people like you who decieve young impressionable women to leave their husbands while they remain in their marriages no matter how violent,degrading and depraved such a marriage is.This is why I am against you and your type

Let me get this right - you're angry because women are told to leave violent, degrading and depraved marriages? Would you prefer they remain in abusive relationships just to bear the title of Mrs so and so?

Let's even accept that the people giving advice are in terrible abusive marriages - does that change the truth that women should get out of abusive relationships? ?

It's like saying a drug addict telling others to avoid drugs should not be listened to simply because the person giving the advice is still addicted to drugs.

Your position beggars belief - maybe it's the pain of divorce talking, but it makes no sense.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
^^^
If you can not comprehend what I am saying and choose to twist logic on its head because you want to make a politically correct statement,I am sorry I can not help you.
Go back and read carefully.
Everybody knows why they are on this forum.
I certainly am not here to get laid!
Pain of divorce after three teen age MALE kids-don't make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Issues In My Marriage by agabaI23(m): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2012
Richvkunt: ^^^
If you can not comprehend what I am saying and choose to twist logic on its head because you want to make a politically correct statement,I am sorry I can not help you.
Go back and read carefully.
Everybody knows why they are on this forum.
I certainly am not here to get laid!
Pain of divorce after three teen age MALE kids-don't make me laugh.

Something is missing here. Look at this thread you started 11 months ago where you were single. You shagged your best friends girlfriend

My Friends Girl Friend Is Blackmailing Me! by Richvkunt(m): 11 months & 21 days
I have known my friend for about ten years,and we are quite close.About six months ago he introduced me to his girl friend,now I have to tell you that this girl looked very pretty and was well endowned.Since this was the first time I was meeting her,I invited the girl and my friend out.We went to one of those joints where they sell beer and pepper soup,and of course we all had a jolly good time.
After a couple of beers,we all loosened up a bit,and the discussion moved from one topic to another(generally every one was having a good time),however after a while I noticed that my friends girl was eyeing me in a curious way,although at that time I thought nothing of it.After drinking beer for like four hours,I drove the couple to my friends flat,said good night,and drove home to my own flat.
The next day at work my friend came over to me and told me that his girl was not pleased that during our outing,I did not have any female companionship,and therefore she proposed that she hooks me up with one of her friends,however because she felt shy about broaching the subject with me she decided to send my friend to deliver this message.Well,after a little thought I agreed that the next time she visited,she could come along with her friend.
That Night the three of us went out for another round of drinks and pepper soup,I noticed that my friends girl still continued to study my face in a curious kind of way,I decided to ask her about the date she was bringing for me.I asked her what my date would be like and she told me the girl was like her.At this point,my friend excused himself to go to the loo,and it was at this point that the girl requested for my phone number,which I willingly gave to her,she quickly called my number and asked that I should save her number to my phones contacts memory.My friend came back from the loo and the three of us got into my car and drove to my flat where we watched TV and had a few drinks before I drove them home.
Life continued,the days went by and then exactly a month later,my friends girl called me that she was coming to my flat with her girl friend she had told me about.Suspecting nothing I asked them to come over,however an hour later when my door bell rang,and I opened the door it was my friends girl that was standing on my doorstep alone.
I asked her where her friend was and she told me she would meet up with us later,as she had an important errand to run,so innocently,I allowed her to come in.She sat on the easy chair and asked for a beer,which I supplied her.I suggested I call my friend to join us,but she suggested otherwise that we should wait till my date arrived then we could all go out together,and again I agreed,foolishly I must say,anyway to cut a long story short we started hitting bottles and soon we were pretty drunk,then she confessed that there was no friend/date for me.She told me she came to my flat because of me and that she wanted us to have an affair
We ended up making love,if you could call it that,It was more of care free animal like than passionate S-ex,but it was good,so good that I can still taste the feelings in the air.We were together till day break,when I quickly sneaked her to the bus stop praying that my friend would not chance upon us.I must admit that I felt a slight guilty feeling when I ran into him later that day at work but I brushed it away because the s-ex had been so good.
However a week later the girl calls me to tell me she has broken up with my friend,and that she is ready to become my steady girlfriend,and I was like WTF?This was susposed to be a one night stand.Anyway I politely told her it could not work,but she started crying on the phone,saying she is in love with me.D-amn,I am certainly not in love with her!
She came around,to my place the other day,and we ended up in bed again(yes,it was goood) and afterwards said she is in love with me and is going to tell her boyfriend about us,anyway I pleaded with her not to do that but she has been threatening me over the phone that she is going to spill the beans,if that is the only way to make me belong to her.
I do not really care for this girl,and I do not want to destroy my relationship with my pal.Secondly if this girl comes to my flat I am not sure I can resist having s-ex with her.
Dam-n I am confused!
(Report Post) (Quote Post) Like

There was no hint you were ever married or even had a kid.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
This is why I have sworn to marry agaba. grin why won't his supposed wife Leave him? Is this the kind of man a woman wants to spend the rest of her life with? Ehen oga mentor, as useless as his followers

Buahahahahahahahaha wait o, he is going to tell you his cousin or friend posted with his ID
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2012
Was there a time frame on that story?
It could have happened before my marriage couldn't it?
And of course it could be fiction!
grin grin
Re: Issues In My Marriage by agabaI23(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2012
jennykadry: This is why I have sworn to marry agaba. grin why won't his supposed wife Leave him? Is this the kind of man a woman wants to spend the rest of her life with? Ehen oga mentor, as useless as his followers

Buahahahahahahahaha wait o, he is going to tell you his cousin or friend posted with his ID
I have no objections
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2012
agabaI23: I have no objections

Ta gbafuo. Detective agaba I hail thee o. I no tell you say excuses will come up, agaba me sef go claim fiction for my story o grin
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2012
Believe what you want.There was no time frame on that story.
Your detective is free to go back in history to dig up more stories.
That does not change the fact that you are a nasty person who advises women to leave their husbands at the slightest chance you have.While you stay put in your own abusive marriage
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2012
Lol fiction fiction fiction. Why won't your wife leave you? You slept with a friends wife. Tufiakwa my country people make una come see ooooooo grin
Re: Issues In My Marriage by coogar: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2012
debosky:

Let me get this right - you're angry because women are told to leave violent, degrading and depraved marriages? Would you prefer they remain in abusive relationships just to bear the title of Mrs so and so?

Let's even accept that the people giving advice are in terrible abusive marriages - does that change the truth that women should get out of abusive relationships? ?

It's like saying a drug addict telling others to avoid drugs should not be listened to simply because the person giving the advice is still addicted to drugs.

Your position beggars belief - maybe it's the pain of divorce talking, but it makes no sense.

personally, i don't even think divorcees are in any position to even advise married couple.
their opinions(righteously or unrighteously) would be tainted with their ugly experiences.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by agabaI23(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2012
Richvkunt: Believe what you want.There was no time frame on that story.
Your detective is free to go back in history to dig up more stories.
That does not change the fact that you are a nasty person who advises women to leave their husbands at the slightest chance you have.While you stay put in your own abusive marriage
Wow! Even when you were reporting the story in real time. The thread is still there. You taunted us with updates. Come on!
Re: Issues In My Marriage by agiboma(f): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2012
jennykadry: I actually threw something right now on him agy, you all were pissing me off so I threw another one , I will throw another one by midnight and early in the morning, who knows I might pour hot boiling oil on him. Isn't it still better that I get the queen Of the manor treatment that I am supposed to get, he doesn't bring in prostitutes to sleep on our bed with, I don't have to live with infidelity, or even beg for s3x, saw your post where you have to beg him to hold you cos he refuses to hve sex with you or touch you?Wow agiboma my heart goes out to you grin yes, I just threw another one on him again. You better go and face your son and your skirt chasing husband and maybe try and make his family love you cos I heard they don't love you, acknowledge you or render you as a wife talk less a mother. It is well agiboma and from henceforth each time I throw something I will keep you all updated. I threw something now oya record it in your book. grin

How desperate can a woman get, leave Canada to go settle in portharcourt with a man that sleeps with anything under the sun, Infact if je sees me sef I bet you he will throw you ad your torn underwears out of the house grin

Wow. Jenny you real boring now ooo. Certainly lost your edge **yawn** what about the curse you usually throw on ppl this is truely not the real you . Anyhow Im done with you on this thread, till we start again!!!
Re: Issues In My Marriage by reinedamse: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2012
Aigboma pls let me know wen u want to start with her.i'm really interested in her case.
I didn't even know her or ever heard about her or her league of senseless old women till i gave my innocent advice to OP and she started cursing.
if it were in real life jenny,i would've made u regret that day but it's d internet.what can i do cry cry.
Go and work on ur marriage jenny.all dis bitterness must definitely be coming from somewhere.ur continous stories about ur 'perfect' marriage and 'sweet' husband has proven dat all is not well as u r trying to potray.u r trying too hard to convince us.i'm a psychologist,i should know.
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2012
@ agiboma
Awwwww, I am boring yet you took out time from your busy life to reply me? you must have a thing for me, do you? grin why are you running away? did you not come here to back your mentor richy up? now that his crazy azz has been exposed, all of you have dodged cover? grin grin please don't be done with me, come back and chat some more. Silly akata grin

I said it, that this Richy guy is an eediot and his followers are born f00ls and thanks to agaba for sealing the deal grin cool. Oya follow your stoopid mentor and go hit your heads on the wall.

debosky:

A man that goes about this forum telling everybody that cares to listen that 'ALL MEN CHEAT', what were you expecting from him? some sense? You see women coming in here everyday complaining of the serial cheats they have at home as husbands and you will see oga richy telling them to go and buy victoria secret sexy under wear, seduce their husbands, dress hot, cook well, wash clothes well, e.t.c and get used to the fact that all men cheat and some people wonder why his "wife" left him?

Just so you know, the minute you oppose his posts, he automatically concludes that you are one of JennyKadry's team member. undecided
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2012
reinedamse: Aigboma pls let me know wen u want to start with her.i'm really interested in her case.
I didn't even know her or ever heard about her or her league of senseless old women till i gave my innocent advice to OP and she started cursing.
if it were in real life jenny,i would've made u regret that day but it's d internet.what can i do cry cry.
Go and work on ur marriage jenny.all dis bitterness must definitely be coming from somewhere.ur continous stories about ur 'perfect' marriage and 'sweet' husband has proven dat all is not well as u r trying to potray.u r trying too hard to convince us.i'm a psychologist,i should know.

Thank you ma cool I was actually done with you a long time ago you know why? I noticed something about you though, you are so scared of coming out of the blues and chatting with me, you wait for people to grow the balls for you and then you join in, you've done it with richy, gaggi and now agiboma. Gaggi went offline and you ran away as well and I never saw you post now you are back cos you don see mouth piece abi? You cannot start a confrontation with me without holding on to people, Do I scare you? are you afraid of me? do I intimidate you? well save your answers cos I am done with you, until you grow some hairs in your "hello kitty" and face me fair and square, I have nothing more to say to you kiss kiss grin

I love you darling psychologist, please know we have a spare rooom at yaba left for just 15,000 Naira per month. Be blessed as you consider my offer kiss kiss grin
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2012
Agaba, Please give me a link to richy's sh@gging thread
Re: Issues In My Marriage by reinedamse: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2012
Lolz.scared of u?? Ridiculous!! grin grin.if i remember well,you and i started the whole fights on this thread and we aren't gonna stop until we get this thread locked down.except ofcourse u r scared of me.bring it on jennyhurricane,stop making me miss u.
sad sad
Re: Issues In My Marriage by agabaI23(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2012
jennykadry: Agaba, Please give me a link to richy's sh@gging thread
Here you go
https://www.nairaland.com/661744/friends-girl-friend-blackmailing-me
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
agabaI23: Here you go
https://www.nairaland.com/661744/friends-girl-friend-blackmailing-me

Thank you my detective grin grin

Where is Gaggi, the man after my heart? cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15)

Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? / Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? / How Do You Turn Down Someone's Food Without Offending Them??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.