Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? (11951 Views)

Poll: who are the biggest liars??

ladies/women: 55% (36 votes)
guys/men: 44% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Tells The Most Lies, Guys Or Ladies?(See Photo) / Who Tells The Most Lies? Guys Or Ladies? / Who Tells You That It Cannot Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2012
PapaBrowne: Hope he loves my new clothes
Scene 1
Lady: Hi Honey, how do I look in my new clothes??

Guy1: Honestly, you have gotten way too fat. Gosh, you need to loose some weight oh!!(TRUE)
Whispers to self.... [i]I need to get her a gym membership!![/i]

Lady: Takes off clothes, refuses to go out and starts hating on him!!

Scene 2
Lady: Hi Honey, how do I look in my new clothes??

Guy2: Oh honey, you look so beautiful!! Just love the way it sits on your handles!! Woah marry me already!!(FALSE)
Whispers to self.... Omo, this girl don dey fat anyhow oh. Need to start plotting my exit!

Lady: Kisses him, wears her shoes goes out and tells all her friends that she will soon be married!!

over make sense broda

My point is, ladies always tend to prefer the lies guys tell them!! Still a mystery to me. Many guys lie because ladies love to hear the lies.
So yes, guys lie more than girls but mainly because girls encourage it.
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by emmatok(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2012
bin gbagbo: is it the guyz or the ladies?
from my sincerest point of view i think its the ladies.
can you imagine that my ex once came home in boxer shorts(guys)
i asked her n her answer was "i slipped". how is this possible.my friend told me once he caught his woman in bed with another man and she explained that they were cousins n were only playing, can u believe this??

whatz ur take??

Ladies,

They lie about cheating - Men don't

They use the word I LOVE U when they are caught.
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by olajide8(m): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:
Guys. . . Because they believe they are the head and have the irrevocable rights to misbehave anytime they feel like.
Not my section but I just know killz is female so also 190 if not they wish they could be or probably they are tran.s..e.x.u.al trying to become women
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Fynist(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
Women lie and lie and lie more.chai
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by agentzakky(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
Guys tell the most lies BUT girls tell the biggest lies. A woman is synonymous to lie, she wears high heel just to fool guys about her height, she wears braids to make her hair longer when her hair is actually short, she wear makeup to.........A woman's life is a lie.

1 Like

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by segzicres(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2012
A womans. Life is. A BIG. LIE. Padded. Bras. High heels. Body. Magic. Etc. Guys r natural liars tho
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Killz3(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2012
joelala: why do good girls love BAD GUYS? simply becos bad guys tell MAD LIES......GBAM!
I believe most people still have a mishmash discombobulated view about what love is. . . How will a sane person "love" bad?
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Killz3(m): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2012
olajide_07:
Not my section but I just know killz is female so also 190 if not they wish they could be or probably they are tran.s..e.x.u.al trying to become women
You are an obfuscated fool! smiley
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Oluschenco(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2012
Ladies too dey lie.
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by gabbond: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2012
LADIES TAKE LIE AS A HOBBY tongue.WHILE MEN TAKE LIE A AN OPORTUNITY TO ACHIEVE A HIDDEN AGENDA. grin.BUT LADIES LIE MORE THAN MEN [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2012
Gaiden k: A man will lie only when he is trying to convince a woman because he knows women are too emotional to handle d truth,but women on the oda hand lie abt EVERYTHING,start with dia hair,eye lashes,nails and if u watch a gal making a phoney call ud be amazed,they lie abt EVEN their ages,once a gal reaches 25 she starts counting backwards,if I continue eh...
God bless u bro...as for me we all lie buh women lie d most...BTW,a man will say women lie d most&vice versa...i guess young6ix sumed it ol up with his song WOMEN LIE MAN LIE
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by joelala(m): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
~Killz~:

I believe most people still have a mishmash discombobulated view about what love is. . . How will a sane person "love" bad?

the fact that u LOVE only stuffs that are GOOD, dsnt mean other shld go the same way.
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Killz3(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2012
joelala:

the fact that u LOVE only stuffs that are GOOD, dsnt mean other shld go the same way.
Does it make any sense, Loving anything Bad?
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2012
"Humans are" if its a relationship between God and humans
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by XtremeBase(f): 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2012
joeydozzy: This is a pointless thread cos guys will say girls and girls-guys. So if I weren't biased,i would say guys.

This!
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 20, 2012
XtremeBase:

This!

Meaning?
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by HighChief4(m): 1:37am On Apr 20, 2012
~Killz~:

You are a Fool!
How many punny have you gotten for not supporting them? Was i the only one that said it's guys that lie the most, you fool? How much of women have you seen, and has the amount of women you've seen made you less dumb, fool?

I have told you before that I have more gals than clothes, stop looking for love online. Its sad you are still too amaeture to decode so many lies gals do tell. Boy, am not ready to join issues with you now cos it seems you enjoy it when people pay attention to your stupidity, but take my advise. Stop lickin gals arrssee on NL just to get your dicckk oiled.
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Killz3(m): 3:04am On Apr 20, 2012
High_Chief:

I have told you before that I have more gals than clothes, stop looking for love online. Its sad you are still too [size=13pt]amaeture[/size] to decode so many lies gals do tell. Boy, am not ready to join issues with you now cos it seems you enjoy it when people pay attention to your stupidity, but take my advise. Stop lickin gals arrssee on NL just to get your dicckk oiled.
amaeture? WTF is amaeture? You can't even spell. . . What a dumbass. Everyone has more gals than clothes on Nairaland, so shut tha fcck up about that and try a new line. . . All your dumbass mates have upgraded their stupidity, what you waiting for? You are a fool, for demanding my attention, and pitiably whining when i give it to you. . . dumb fcck! You can't handle me, so stick you little tail behind your wobbly legs and scamper off to mama. . . NEXT!
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by anonymus11: 4:02am On Apr 20, 2012
~Killz~:

amaeture? WTF is amaeture? You can't even spell. . . What a dumbass. Everyone has more gals than clothes on Nairaland, so shut tha fcck up about that and try a new line. . . All your dumbass mates have upgraded their stupidity, what you waiting for? You are a fool, for demanding my attention, and pitiably whining when i give it to you. . . dumb fcck! You can't handle me, so stick you little tail behind your wobbly legs and scamper off to mama. . . NEXT!

u dis jumbo size pop corn for imbeciles,i thot by now u wld hve learned to relate with members with a little respect.......... i see u r still d same unprivileged rag dt enjoys d riches nl has to offer becuz in real life u r better than an abandoned street dog by 2%.......... Come wont you get a degree for real why waste ya time online. u know u could learn alot by just selling zobo close to d window of a public primary as long as d parents have watchful eyes. we both know how u get when u see kids, dt emotions is uncontrollable wink..................................... u dis adams oshimole in hot pants, half top and timberland boots with dt ya quater past okoro eyes, no go carry understanding mathematics dey blow grammar when ya mates done build house for villa............u dis abraham adesanya of forbes 0.000 of nairaland county, beta pple dey talk, church rat sef wan belong. mumurudin.
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by eherbal(m): 5:11am On Apr 20, 2012
echo- bee:
guys guys guys
confirmed 'echo bee'
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by pdpiperpippen: 6:22am On Apr 20, 2012
A guys who doesn't lie frequently to a girl is very callous and doesn't care about her feelings, ladies I care so I lie as often as I don't get caught.
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Cheggoon(m): 6:40am On Apr 20, 2012
Na all of una they lie.....except me
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 20, 2012
I see no reason for a girl to lie in a relationship except she is a flirt or cheat cos she don't need to impress anyone, it is she that the guy would lie to, to impress & to win her hrt & attention. ladies dnt have good reasons to tell lies in a relationship, but guys most times end up telling lies just to keep the relationship going...so to that effect, I would say that guys lie more!
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by dowjones(m): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2012
My opinion is dat both parties do lie, but I think what we should be looking at is the gravity of the Lies. For instance: .

A man's lie is: I was wit my friends last nyt (meanwhile he was with another lady).

A lady's lie is: THE BABY IS YOURS!! (meanwhile she fully knows it belongs to Tuface). ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Killz3(m): 7:51am On Apr 20, 2012
anonymus11:

u dis jumbo size pop corn for imbeciles,i thot by now u wld hve learned to relate with members with a little respect.......... i see u r still d same unprivileged rag dt enjoys d riches nl has to offer becuz in real life u r better than an abandoned street dog by 2%.......... Come wont you get a degree for real why waste ya time online. u know u could learn alot by just selling zobo close to d window of a public primary as long as d parents have watchful eyes. we both know how u get when u see kids, dt emotions is uncontrollable wink..................................... u dis adams oshimole in hot pants, half top and timberland boots with dt ya quater past okoro eyes, no go carry understanding mathematics dey blow grammar when ya mates done build house for villa............u dis abraham adesanya of forbes 0.000 of nairaland county, beta pple dey talk, church rat sef wan belong. mumurudin.

1 Like

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Nairaboi(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2012
~Killz~:

dis mumu pink lips, anyanwu eyes albino call kills.i told u to start learning to come out stay under sunlight(very important) for the development of ur vital organs. U refused! Now see where it has lead you to. . .
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Killz3(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2012
Nairaboi: dis mumu pink lips, anyanwu eyes albino call kills.i told u to start learning to come out stay under sunlight(very important) for the development of ur vital organs. U refused! Now see where it has lead you to. . .

1 Like

Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Ozioma49(m): 9:02am On Apr 20, 2012
killz really getting murdered here o shocked grin
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by Daadaaa: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2012
I'm a babe nd will be very honest here.frm my own point of view,gals lie mur dan men abeg.yes we knw men lie nd they always get caught but women hardly get caught unless they wnt to be caught.a woman will swear wit her life dat she's not cheating wit oda men,story an she do am pass.our little lies r wot men fall for,besides,both men nd women love lies.tk for instance,I'm wit a guy nd my boyfy calls me nd ask whr I am,I tell him I'm wit a man having fun,which is true.but he doesn't believe nd tells me to get serious,when I say ok I'm at home,he'll believe,meanwhile I told him d truth earlier but he chose to believe in my lie.smart gals Neva get caught.i tell pple dat a bad gal is a good gal dat Neva gets caught.think abt it!its not those gals dat openly mess ard dat r bad gals but those gud gals u think r saints r d real bad gals.#my own point#
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by nwanioma(f): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2012
Ozioma49: killz really getting murdered here o shocked grin
And all he does is put a video of himself up!! na wa oh!
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by 190: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2012
lol @ sexkills insulting High chief

I nor fit laff abeg!!
Re: Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? by 190: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2012
[size=18pt]ROTFLMFAOOO!!
[/size]
anonymus11:

I DIDNT SEE THIS - I DIDNT SEE THIS grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Gay Guy. / Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.