Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Is Arole_odua The New King Of Yorubas On Nairaland?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Arole_odua The New King Of Yorubas On Nairaland?? (739 Views)

Open Letter To Yorubas On Biafra / The Problem Of Yorubas / The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Arole_odua The New King Of Yorubas On Nairaland?? by Brixtonyute(m): 1:28am On Apr 19, 2012
I'm sorry, I had to bring this up. You guys know I'm not into the tribal thing on here, but the thread below surprised me a lot today:

https://www.nairaland.com/917560/67-igbos-poor-compared-59.1

Since, I have been on NL, I have never seen my Igbo kins on the defensive - they're are always in attack mode, but this guy arole_odua change history today. He single handedly mutilated ten Igbo posters, and put them on the run. I dunno, but I'm shocked. shocked

I think yorubas need to make the guy a 5star general, he deserves it.. I laughed so hard at the comments on the thread, I had to cry.. I'm neither yoruba nor Igbo, but I like the fact that yorubas are now fighting back..

Arole_odua may be the saviour, NL has been waiting for, to stop the tribal bashing on NL.. I guess since both tribes are now equal, we should a truce... I know Igbos would accept the truce now, since they have met their match in arole_odua..

Cheers. grin
Re: Is Arole_odua The New King Of Yorubas On Nairaland?? by bittyend(m): 3:03am On Apr 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Arole_odua The New King Of Yorubas On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 19, 2012
Arole-odour is a jew. Ileke idi is the ugliest creature created by God.
grin

grin
Re: Is Arole_odua The New King Of Yorubas On Nairaland?? by ektbear: 6:52am On Apr 19, 2012
Lmao

I missed that thread.
Re: Is Arole_odua The New King Of Yorubas On Nairaland?? by ektbear: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2012
However, as I suspected, looks like it is relative poverty which that guy is quoting, not absolute or just $/day.

The latter two are more interesting to me. I think the former can be skewed by just having a higher average in your zone.

Will see if I can find the #s..
Re: Is Arole_odua The New King Of Yorubas On Nairaland?? by ektbear: 7:14am On Apr 19, 2012
lmao @ that thread

arole_odua is my nig
Re: Is Arole_odua The New King Of Yorubas On Nairaland?? by ektbear: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2012
like 20% of the posts in that thread are hidden lmaoo

good times
Re: Is Arole_odua The New King Of Yorubas On Nairaland?? by Brixtonyute(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
Where is arole_odua?
Re: Is Arole_odua The New King Of Yorubas On Nairaland?? by Yeske2(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2012
Brixtonyute=Bittyend
Renowned bigot.
Re: Is Arole_odua The New King Of Yorubas On Nairaland?? by deshclones(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2012
Yeske!:
Brixtonyute=Bittyend
Renowned bigot.

same way oduasoljah=arole odua.....

(1) (Reply)

Ibori's Conviction Might Enter Guiness Book Of World Record / Aliyu Insists On Equal Distribution Of Oil Wealth / LP And ACN Trade Violence In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.