Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Open Cheap CSCS Stock Account Today! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Open Cheap CSCS Stock Account Today! (1969 Views)

Shares Fraud At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (CSCS) / How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online / CSCS Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Cheap CSCS Stock Account Today! by destiny10: 6:55am On Apr 21, 2012
open a cscs account that would make you to trade easily in primary and sec market of Nigeria stock ex market.
For as low as N7000, and you can start trading immediately. Most acredited brokers will charge you N100,000 N200,000 N500,000 even some above 1m. Go and do your research if you want. On N7000 acc. The commission on trading is low even if you trade million shares, you will get to be introduce to profitable shares penny,medium and blue chip.
If you have share to sell, it can be sell faster.
Re: Open Cheap CSCS Stock Account Today! by bigx(m): 8:56am On Apr 21, 2012
destiny10: open a cscs account that would make you to trade easily in primary and sec market of Nigeria stock ex market.
For as low as N7000, and you can start trading immediately. Most acredited brokers will charge you N100,000 N200,000 N500,000 even some above 1m. Go and do your research if you want. On N7000 acc. The commission on trading is low even if you trade million shares, you will get to be introduce to profitable shares penny,medium and blue chip.
If you have share to sell, it can be sell faster.
Enquiry call 08086009268

They now charge for CSCS accounts? I have 3 and they were all free
Re: Open Cheap CSCS Stock Account Today! by mkmyers45(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2012
bigx:

They now charge for CSCS accounts? I have 3 and they were all free

The tin tire me ooo
Re: Open Cheap CSCS Stock Account Today! by destiny10: 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
understand that the money paid will be in the acc.for trading. Just to assist those that cannot afford higher acc. opening. Im not broker o,or collecting money,just to link them to the broker though Im yet to see anyone doing for free with no deposit for trading. If you know one tell us.
Re: Open Cheap CSCS Stock Account Today! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
destiny10: understand that the money paid will be in the acc.for trading. Just to assist those that cannot afford higher acc. opening. Im not broker o,or collecting money,just to link them to the broker though Im yet to see anyone doing for free with no deposit for trading. If you know one tell us.
Please understand what you are being told. At first, you made it sound as if the money was a fee that wasn't reflected in your account. All brokers open account for free, the thing is they limit the process by setting minimum amounts you can fund the account with, if you do not have the minimum, the account won't be opened.
Re: Open Cheap CSCS Stock Account Today! by destiny10: 5:47am On Apr 22, 2012
blink182: Please understand what you are being told. At first, you made it sound as if the money was a fee that wasn't reflected in your account. All brokers open account for free, the thing is they limit the process by setting minimum amounts you can fund the account with, if you do not have the minimum, the account won't be opened.
most brokers set minimum as high as 200k. With 7k i think anyone can afford it.
Re: Open Cheap CSCS Stock Account Today! by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2012
destiny10:
most brokers set minimum as high as 200k. With 7k i think anyone can afford it.
On that point, i know cheaper brokers that will open it for free. № deposits.
Re: Open Cheap CSCS Stock Account Today! by bigx(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2012
Me too smiley
blink182: On that point, i know cheaper brokers that will open it for free. № deposits.
Re: Open Cheap CSCS Stock Account Today! by destiny10: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2012
blink182: On that point, i know cheaper brokers that will open it for free. № deposits.
can you text me the contact info of the one you know and also let people here benefit?
Thanks
Re: Open Cheap CSCS Stock Account Today! by erniewhez(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2012
pls give me d contact of ur broker. i already discussed with a broker who is charging me 5K consultation fee and 3k to open d account. N500 to upload each certificate n idemnity
Re: Open Cheap CSCS Stock Account Today! by gowaga68: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2012
Blink & bigx make unna give me those free account broker name make i confam.n hw active dem b.
Re: Open Cheap CSCS Stock Account Today! by erniewhez(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2012
@blink182 and bigx pls send me contact details of d broker u knw. i need their service asap. my email:erniewhez@yahoo.com phone: 08098777672 Thanks n God bless as u do so.
Re: Open Cheap CSCS Stock Account Today! by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 23, 2012
erniewhez: pls give me d contact of ur broker. i already discussed with a broker who is charging me 5K consultation fee and 3k to open d account. N500 to upload each certificate n idemnity
Haba, cant believe this. Haven't bought any shares since the crash. Will get in touch and get back.

(1) (Reply)

Simple And Legitimate Way To Earn / New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency / Btw Zenith And Bank Phb Which Should I Buy Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.