Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,552 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? (901 Views)

Still On Biafra, Who Stands To Loose? / BIAFRA: Who Is Calling; & Who Should Be Making The Call. / Lesson For Those That Want To Die For Politicians (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2012
Below is an extract of the speech made by Gen. Ojukwu in 1970 during his exile- "As a people we have endured as only gaints endure, we have fought as heroes fight,we have dared as only gods dare. We are disillusioned by the worlds insensitivity to the plight of our people. Yet because our cause is just we believe we have not lost the war,only that the battlefield has changed. We are convinced that Biafra will survive. Biafra was born out of the blood of innocents slaughtered in Nigeria during the pogrom of 1966. Biafra will ever live,not as a dream but as the crystallization of the cherished hopes of a people who see in the establishmdnt of this territory a last hope for peace and security. Biafra cannot be destroyed by mere force of arms" .
Re: Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? by 9jaIhail(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2012
Biafra of course.
Re: Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? by ak47mann(m): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2012
who want to die for good for nothing nigeria........
Re: Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? by Dede1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2012
@OP

I shall not die for Biafra rather will kill the enemies of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
I cant wait to see a hausa emerging as our president come 2015 since ibos still want their biafra . . . . . cheesy tongue
Re: Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2012
Dede1: @OP

Why not go and kill gowon ? I can help you with his house address if you want ? tongue cheesy
Re: Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? by Dede1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Why not go and kill gowon ? I can help you with his house address if you want ? tongue cheesy

You are still delusional about Nigeria/Biafra conflict. Gowon is actually a less enemy to Biafra than certain section of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? by T9ksy(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
Dede1:

Gowon is actually a less enemy to Biafra than certain section of Nigeria.

"Prof", your statement above just confirm (what i have always suspected) that you and your ilk do suffer from

Vanquished Sydrome.
Re: Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? by Dede1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2012
T9ksy:

"Prof", your statement above just confirm (what i have always suspected) that you and your ilk do suffer from

Vanquished Sydrome.

Stop acting drunk and snake-beaten. The ninny named blacktooth wanted Gowon eliminated but he forgot Gowon is only one person and could not have done anything if certain sections of the country had said no to the madness like Ijebu Ode farmers Assoc and Agbakoya did.
Re: Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? by Ejine(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2012
Please, could anyone be kind enough to remind me again what exactly is the point of this thread? undecided
Re: Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? by T9ksy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2012
Dede1:

Stop acting drunk and snake-beaten. The ninny named blacktooth wanted Gowon eliminated but he forgot Gowon is only one person and could not have done anything if certain sections of the country had said no to the madness like Ijebu Ode farmers Assoc and Agbakoya did.

And what would you have preferred these particular "sections of the country" to have done after saying, "No"

to the extant "madness" in the country, then?

And oh btw, am neither drunk (too early for that) nor snake-beaten.I can't see anything in my previous post that would give you

that erronous impression. Just stay focus on the topic and state your POV without any gratuitous suppositions.
Re: Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? by CyberG: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2012
Ejiné: Please, could anyone be kind enough to remind me again what exactly is the point of this thread? undecided

Good question! Just look at the OP's username and posting history!

Dede1: @OP

@Odendeson1: Pffft! I am sure you will be the first one whose big bald head would be sliced into two, black fecal matter scooped put and used to carry blood sacrifices to Amadioha before your remains is cut into pieces and fed to the dogs! Why did you not personally protest the "No victor, no vanquished" if you were sure you'd have a freezing chance in hell? LOL, you go quench for nothing and Naija will still be here only your children and descendants will curse you for the losses and trouble you put them into!
Re: Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? by Dede1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2012
CyberG:

Good question! Just look at the OP's username and posting history!

@Odendeson1: Pffft! I am sure you will be the first one whose big bald head would be sliced into two, black fecal matter scooped put and used to carry blood sacrifices to Amadioha before your remains is cut into pieces and fed to the dogs! Why did you not personally protest the "No victor, no vanquished" if you were sure you'd have a freezing chance in hell? LOL, you go quench for nothing and Naija will still be here only your children and descendants will curse you for the losses and trouble you put them into!

Cyberfool

You can run your putrid mouth until the hell freezes but do not constituted your useless dilapidated body into an enemy of Biafra. If you moronically do without heeding to the advice, believe me you will race to your forebears faster than speed of light.
Re: Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? by achi4u(m): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2012
i will not die for biafra but 'i will die a biafran'

as for nigeria i will use my newly build atomic bomb to cause havoc mostly sw/north
Re: Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? by alex14(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2012
@ post

The main "psychological purpose" of fighting a war is not to die for your country but to make your enemy die for his. If we as Biafrans bear this in mind, we will always come out on top and if we must die for Biafra, we will do so happily after we must have slain atleast 100 of our enemies cool.
Re: Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? by Torch1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2012
alex_101: @ post

The main "psychological purpose" of fighting a war is not to die for your country but to make your enemy die for his. If we as Biafrans bear this in mind, we will always come out on top and if we must die for Biafra, we will do so happily after we must have slain atleast 100 of our enemies cool.
i concur!
Long Live Biafrans!
Re: Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? by belovedaja(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2012
I will live for Biafra. Biafra will never die.
Re: Nigeria Verse Biafra Who Will You Die For? by CyberG: 4:05am On Apr 22, 2012
Dede1:

Cyberfool

You can run your putrid mouth until the hell freezes but do not constituted your useless dilapidated body into an enemy of Biafra. If you moronically do without heeding to the advice, believe me you will race to your forebears faster than speed of light.

Dede1FOOL,

THUNDER FIRE YOUR DIRTY, DECAYING MOUTH YOU USELESS GARBAGE! You should worry about your FOREBEARS WHO DIED A REALLY VIOLENT DEATH CAUSED BY THE FOOLISHNESS THAT WILL SOON DESTROY YOU - SOOON! ANUOFIA! Do you need PICTURES to remind YOU?, so you see IT WAS REAL SUFFERING, so much so any MEKUTURU gave thanks for the people who saved them from joining their FORBEARS!? Yet you are NOT GRATEFUL to human-angels who saved you from DEATH? The NEXT BOMB will SURELY SEND YOU FOOLISH OLD SENILE FOOL TO YOUR DIRTY STINKING PIT WHERE YOUR GRAVE SHALL BE FOREVER UNMARKED! COME BACK TO WAR, AND I WILL PERSONALLY SUPERVISE THE PLACEMENT OF AN ATOMIC BOMB INSIDE YOUR USELESS BODY AND SOUL! FOOLISHE NONSENSICAL MAGGOT!

(1) (Reply)

Did Presidential Jet Conveying Mrs Goodluck Prevent Dana Plane From Landing?i / Who Is The Worst Elected National Leader You've Lived Under / Is GEJ Trying To Appease The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.