Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Who Is The Worst Elected National Leader You've Lived Under - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Worst Elected National Leader You've Lived Under (901 Views)

Bola Tinubu, Apc National Leader, Barred From Attending Apc Meetings / APGA Appoints Obiano As National Leader And Chair Of Bot / Controversial Mr Aye Dee Exposes APC National Leader - Bola Tibunu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Worst Elected National Leader You've Lived Under by Babalegba(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2012
I just realized with a sense of shock that Goodluck Jonathan is the worst elected national leader i've ever lived under.
i lived under Shehu Shagari,Margaret Thatcher,John Major, Tony Blair,Gordon Brown,Musa Yaradua and Goodluck Jonathan. The other leaders had their flaws but Goodluck has no leadership quality whatsoever and is only good at inaction and dithering but most of all the corruption around him will suffocate the country.
I think Nigeria has finally got the leader it deserves.
Who is the worst elected national leader you've lived under.
Re: Who Is The Worst Elected National Leader You've Lived Under by Ybutterfly: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2012
Babalegba: I just realized with a sense of shock that Goodluck Jonathan is the worst elected national leader i've ever lived under.
i lived under Shehu Shagari,Margaret Thatcher,John Major, Tony Blair,Gordon Brown,Musa Yaradua and Goodluck Jonathan. The other leaders had their flaws but Goodluck has no leadership quality whatsoever and is only good at inaction and dithering but most of all the corruption around him will suffocate the country.

^^^^^^^^^^^^aMI^^^^^^^^^^^^ grin grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Elected National Leader You've Lived Under by Orikinla(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2012
OBJ.
Re: Who Is The Worst Elected National Leader You've Lived Under by onyengbu: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2012
Babalegba: I just realized with a sense of shock that Goodluck Jonathan is the worst elected national leader i've ever lived under.
No amount of smear campaign on GEJ will make him notice loosers like you. The man no send una, cant you guys just get it?
Re: Who Is The Worst Elected National Leader You've Lived Under by dasparrow: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2012

I will have to say Abacha. He was the one who was still president of Nigeria at the time I left the country. During his tenure however, we did not have to deal with boko haram. With the way things are in Nigeria right now, I doubt very much if I could live there again. The very high levels of corruption, kidnappings, bomb blasts, all kinds of bigotry, and prevalent paedophilia and .despoil makes the country a hell hole to live and raise a family in.
Re: Who Is The Worst Elected National Leader You've Lived Under by FSU: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
@Dasparrow: Abacha was not elected.

@topic: It has got to be Yaradua, then Jonathan, then Obasanjo and Shagari in that order.
Re: Who Is The Worst Elected National Leader You've Lived Under by Clerverly: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2012
1. Jonathan 2. Jonathan 3.Jonathan, in that order.
Re: Who Is The Worst Elected National Leader You've Lived Under by 1025: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2012
1. jonathan
2. goodluck
3. ebele
4. azikwe
the above four are my worst of all time.
Re: Who Is The Worst Elected National Leader You've Lived Under by Babalegba(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2012
@ onye ngbu, is it a crime now in Nigeria to make an honest observation . I do understand that the puny Nigerian mind does not understand the concept of leadership and thinks serving the country is the same as mindless stealing and generally being a self inflated mediocrity prancing about on the world stage to the amusement of the more serious nations. I was genuinely surprised that Yaradua who was terminaly sick outperformed Jonathan. I have lived most i of my live abroad and do not need Jonathan to notice me but he should notice the people he is supposed to be serving, you should not support bad leadership of somebody from your tribe like a lemming..Tribalism is for morons.
Re: Who Is The Worst Elected National Leader You've Lived Under by dayokanu(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2012
Retardeen Jonathan

(1) (Reply)

Is GEJ Trying To Appease The North? / Iroko, Kasuwa, Sabunta And More. Talent War Ignited On Nigerian Tech Scene / National Newspaper Headlines(28-08-2012)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.