Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:17 AM

Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. - Webmasters (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. (55414 Views)

Hello All Nairaland Bloggers Come In And Check Out This Blog. / Bloggers Let's Create A Nairaland Bloggers' Club / Nairaland Bloggers Association. Join! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Ogbonnagba(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2012
great work @Jide, am also looking forward to seeing paypal accepting Nigeria That will make blogging to look more good.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by adakokes: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
Just stumbled on a FREE WEB HOSTING PLAN for yall bloggers and those of us that are new to the game. Check it out!

www.000webhost.com/649037.html

smiley
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by mitchyy(f): 6:47am On Dec 03, 2012
Wow! I wonder why I just noticed this section on Nairaland. Nice one!
Here's my blog which was launched three months ago http://www.gistville.com
Keeps you abreast of global news, entertainment gist, fashion and style trends, beauty tips and giveaways!
I've been cracking my head on a good template to use. Some say the one I have presently is perfect but I'm not completely satisfied.
Please have a look and advise
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by esorison(m): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
Great thread.
@ jide, your blog is a notable one and i commend u. Please, ı would like you to have a look at diz and check 4 my flaws and ways of upgrading ıt
www.etechvilla..com.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by djsean(m): 9:23am On Dec 05, 2012
If you've got free time at hand, hit up http://www.aceworldteam.com - download untagged songs, mobile-formatted videos and read through amazing articles by some anonymous writers who go in-depth as well... ENJOY!!!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Emmelix(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
@demereon....you are definately right nigerian polute every thing they lay there hands on,they are good at hyping and coning people out of their money,I remember the mantre then FOREX trade,now is internet marketing........we should just be careful and take calculated risk.

I will say am adept in SEO at least my blog is on first page of google for my niche,and I buy most of my course from warrior forum and I attend quality seminar from seasoned professions from outside nigeria because am a warrior so I get to know when a fellow warrior is organising a seminar:-like the one I will be attending on the 13th and 14th of december
Cos to me I value my education and I pay good money for it....so if you are serious about marketing online get education! I would have post a link to the site of the company hosting the seminar on online advertising:-linkedin ad,facebook fanpage,google adwords,twitter...but hey like they say ask and you shall receive. So if you are interested let me know....oh less I forget @demoreon I will checkout googgle sniper..and I look forward to meet with you One on one cos I think you would be an asset in the "mastermind group" am working on form
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by demoreon: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2012
Emmelix :
@demereon....you are definately right nigerian polute every thing they lay there hands on,they are good at hyping and coning people out of their money,I remember the mantre then FOREX trade,now is internet marketing........we should just be careful and take calculated risk.

I will say am adept in SEO at least my blog is on first page of google for my niche,and I buy most of my course from warrior forum and I attend quality seminar from seasoned professions from outside nigeria because am a warrior so I get to know when a fellow warrior is organising a seminar:-like the one I will be attending on the 13th and 14th of december
Cos to me I value my education and I pay good money for it....so if you are serious about marketing online get education! I would have post a link to the site of the company hosting the seminar on online advertising:-linkedin ad,facebook fanpage,google adwords,twitter...but hey like they say ask and you shall receive. So if you are interested let me know....oh less I forget @demoreon I will checkout googgle sniper..and I look forward to meet with you One on one cos I think you would be an asset in the "mastermind group" am working on form
Thanks bro for the good words, funny enough I happened to be a war room member, never knew we gat warriors on here. Most people don't like to hear the truth they prefer someone who will post some quality sales letter to sap money from them. George brown nailed it in Gsniper.pm me regarding the mastermind group.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by frankfreeman: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2012
my blog address is www.showtalents..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by olobank: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hi all,
if you are a webmaster or you have a website and you want your clients to pay you for your services to your bank account from the site,via etranzact and interswitch, i can hook you up for free. check more info out at https://voguepay.com/12340-5434
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by geepawps(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
I am surprised to see that this thread is still getting some good attention. Wishing everyone happy blogging and season's greetings.
My blog still remain http://www.internetinvestmentideas.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by simplebussy: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Maxkdave(m): 5:26am On Dec 08, 2012
Name: Check my username for dat
Blog: www.maxkdave.com
Position: Owner and MD
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by funkymedina: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2012
For the word of God by Dr Uma Ukpai visit www.thecomfortzone.se
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by kelvin3876: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
"I've Spent Man Hours, 2 Days of My Life Putting Together, Hands-Down, The Most Straight Forward Material On How to Advertise on Facebook and Google for peanut". Imagine running an $100 worth of google advert for less than N2000. This ebook contains the amazing revelation you need to push huge traffic to your site.
http://www.onlinecashseries.com/
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by lecky2012: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
pls visit my blog at

[url][/url]http://www.willie123softwares..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Engineer1985(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
Imagine studying abroad without the help of an agent....Imagine studying free without paying a dime....and imagine getting all this information on one blog! Visit www.study-domain.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Engineer1985(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
Imagine studying abroad without the help of an agent.....Imagine studying in europe free....and Imagine getting all these information free in one blog. Visit www.study-domain.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by donofdons: 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
I have domain names for sale for mostly nigerian use. They are

Nairaland .mobi
Nairaland .info
nairaland .ws
Naifame.com
Naigha.com

Message me if interested
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by demoreon: 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
donofdons: I have domain names for sale for mostly nigerian use. They are

Nairaland .mobi
Nairaland .info
nairaland .ws
Naifame.com
Naigha.com

Message me if interested
Give detail on
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by naijavotes: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
For POLITICS, NEWS and ANALYSES about Nigeria and the world, visit http://www.chidoonumah.com/#axzz2EpnH2ijj

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by stryda(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
If you own a blog or website, you can find out how many views or traffic your site is getting. How ? Read this. HOW TO CHECK VIEWS/TRAFFIC ON A BLOG/WEBSITE /p2zLyK-2H

Are you in interested in taking any of these training, c# programing, database management, CCNA, CCNP, MATLAB, AUTOCAD, corel draw, photoshop, or basic computing. Are you tired of having the certificate and not knowing. Then quadclover is the place to be. Send a mail to info@quadclover.com for more details. Quadclover. We cover it all.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by demoreon: 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
stryda: If you own a blog or website, you can find out how many views or traffic your site is getting. How ? Read this. HOW TO CHECK VIEWS/TRAFFIC ON A BLOG/WEBSITE /p2zLyK-2H

Are you in interested in taking any of these training, c# programing, database management, CCNA, CCNP, MATLAB, AUTOCAD, corel draw, photoshop, or basic computing. Are you tired of having the certificate and not knowing. Then quadclover is the place to be. Send a mail to info@quadclover.com for more details. Quadclover. We cover it all.
Dear quadclover,
You really do not need a spam all threads. What's stoppin u from creating a thread to market your IT ish? You sure aint gonna make a sell this way,besides noone wants any dealin with a spammer.
Regards demola
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by MEILYN(m): 4:55am On Dec 13, 2012
oh my God why am i seeing this thread nw?? Anyway i have two blogs which i will like you to see....,.great content,great ads,great template nd design www.codedtech..com www.intensetalk..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by demoreon: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2012
MEILYN: oh my God why am i seeing this thread nw?? Anyway i have two blogs which i will like you to see....,.great content,great ads,great template nd design www.codedtech..com www.intensetalk..com
Better late thn never smiley
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by olobank: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
Why wait for paypal when you can use Voguepay? check it out here at https://voguepay.com/12340-5434 Besides, it is free and your users can pay via their debit cards.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by demoreon: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
olobank: Why wait for paypal when you can use Voguepay? check it out here at https://voguepay.com/12340-5434 Besides, it is free and your users can pay via their debit cards.
You sure didn't just ask that question...are you comparing paypal with vogue pay?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by maclatunji: 12:10am On Dec 14, 2012
This thread has turned into an advert place. Most people marketing their blogs to other people who also do the same because we are all in the same market. I have an idea that might just make sense to most people here. Are you guys interested?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by barapistis(m): 3:23am On Dec 15, 2012
maclatunji: This thread has turned into an advert place. Most people marketing their blogs to other people who also do the same because we are all in the same market. I have an idea that might just make sense to most people here. Are you guys interested?

whats your idea?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by maclatunji: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
bara pistis:

whats your idea?

You guys should view my idea here https://www.nairaland.com/1133535/official-visit-blog-day#13401469
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by barapistis(m): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2012
maclatunji:

You guys should view my idea here https://www.nairaland.com/1133535/official-visit-blog-day#13401469

good idea may be it could lead to link shearing

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

/ Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.