Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:40 AM

Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. - Webmasters (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. (55416 Views)

Hello All Nairaland Bloggers Come In And Check Out This Blog. / Bloggers Let's Create A Nairaland Bloggers' Club / Nairaland Bloggers Association. Join! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2012
here is another one
HOME OF TECHNOLOGY www.twizcrib.tk A PLACE WHERE YOU GET ALL THE LATEST CHEATZ, TWEAKS, AND LATEST TECH NEWS
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
well done guys,most of the blogs above are top notch...this is mine:www.koonbey..com A social Commentary Blog...just rejuvenating it tho
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by demoreon: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hi, I understand that majority of folks are trying to get backlinks and that's why they keep posting there blogs and websites on here,but I hope you know what you doing cos you might get your sites banned by google.
Don’t start driving links until your site is getting some traffic. That’s a dead giveaway to Google that there’s serious manupulations going on. After all, it doesn’t make any sense that a site that receives almost ZERO traffic would have thousands of in-bound links, does it?
So keep that in mind, and obey the SEO rules. Doing things out of order (or out of proportion) will get your site pr blog wiped from the search results for a VERY long time. Minimum of of 60days.
I hope you find this useful
Regards demola
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by yungcheda(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nice Idea... i really love everuthing i have seen here. well to introduce my website, it is www.weheardall.com
Its a website about the latest on entertainment, gossip and fashion. You can check it out for your entertainment!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by yungcheda(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
demoreon: Hi, I understand that majority of folks are trying to get backlinks and that's why they keep posting there blogs and websites on here,but I hope you know what you doing cos you might get your sites banned by google.
Don’t start driving links until your site is getting some traffic. That’s a dead giveaway to Google that there’s serious manupulations going on. After all, it doesn’t make any sense that a site that receives almost ZERO traffic would have thousands of in-bound links, does it?
So keep that in mind, and obey the SEO rules. Doing things out of order (or out of proportion) will get your site pr blog wiped from the search results for a VERY long time. Minimum of of 60days.
I hope you find this useful
Regards demola
Please when can you say a site is receiving good traffic?
weheardall.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by demoreon: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
@yung, it depends on your goals.Don't bother yourself with the pageviews. What matters more is an upward trend in your traffic stats. Make sure your sites traffic is growing steadily from month to month.while 50 unique visitors is good for some ppl 10000 is average for some.
Backlinks are very good but its better for sites that are already getting there own traffic.
If you wanna get backlinks, make sure you post an article along with it, that way the crawlers won't see it as spamming. E.g majority of ppl post articles on ezinearticles and other directories in order to get backlinks from them. The search engine crawler won't penalized them cos there's an article(related to there blog or site) before the links. Also if you do guest blogging, you will get backlinks and not be penalized cos you have an article before your link.
But on nairaland, most ppl kept submitting there links without any related article and that's considered spamming which is bad.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Ahamic(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hi, I have visited your site and it a good one. I have a blog (www.onlinerealcash.com)that deal with internet business generally. I know it will help a lot of Nigeria. I need many internet business persons to also be contributing their ideas on the site to make it greater.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by siliowhizper: 4:20am On Dec 21, 2012
my blog link is www.siliowhizper..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by adewale2011(m): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
am an aspiring blogger but am really confused on whats to blog, my problem is that i want to make fame in the internet world but am really confused, i have created 2 blogs now but i lack content "some one please help" i need direction
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by maclatunji: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
adewale2011: am an aspiring blogger but am really confused on whats to blog, my problem is that i want to make fame in the internet world but am really confused, i have created 2 blogs now but i lack content "some one please help" i need direction

LMFSO! You can blog about your confusion and your lack of content for starters.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by demoreon: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
maclatunji:

LMFSO! You can blog about your confusion and your lack of content for starters.
Dts some good starter smiley
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by maclatunji: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2012
Hello everyone, for anybody who wants to take blogging seriously, I think you should have a look at this http://www.coolstuff49ja.com/2012/12/30-cool-ways-to-promote-your-blog-posts.html#.UNgGZ6B5joU, I discovered the infographic and I think other people will find it useful.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by supremeweb: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
Dear Esteemed Client to be,

Please accept our warm and special greetings to you this season.

It’s our pleasure to inform you of a wonderful product that we are about to launch into the I.T industry globally for mobile messaging. It is a wonderful sms application which we have called SMS PORTAL ROBOT. It’s a new kind of experience and it is designed to run on any cms ranging from joomla, wordpress, drupal etc. or as a standalone application.

But we don’t want to develop a product that will look as though we are imposing our own views on the market place. In order words we want to develop a product based on “Mass Customization” such that it will be a solution our targeted customers actually need.

We have done a wonderful job already but acknowledging the fact that, we are not developing this product for ourselves. We are pleased to welcome more features and capabilities you will want an “SMS Application “ of this sort to have which you might be paying for in the future. This is really necessary because of the reseller program we will be attaching to the sales of this software. If you will like to become a reseller as it offer huge income opportunity. Don’t knock out your head pondering over the possibility of implementing it. So far it is a feature you need, just contribute it to us. We want to ensure your needs are met precisely.

We wish you Merry Xmas & A prosperous New Year In advance.

Please all contribution should be forwarded to info@smsportalrobot.com

Thanks
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
Yeah My Own blog is www.awwaltechnology.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Oshosam(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
Thanks for the forum. Mine is basically a marketing blog for lifestyle. http://arcniche.com.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 31, 2012
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Revolva(m): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2012
Hey you all this is my website for the promotion of upcoming artist who wants an edge in spreading his/her song on the internet - streetwise and grassroots reachable to the common internet user .
And also gist and updates of the showbiz happenings in naija .. Visit my blog http:///HLPfN make sure u click skip ad to redirect u And we are also affiliated to http:///HMUTX and 6 other tops blogs across naija..and more..also we can exchange banners and place ads at a cheap rate on my site ..
Thanks
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Greatritzy: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
WOW! MAKE COOL DOLLARS INTO YOU LIBERTY RESERVE USING
Have you ever imagine making cool cash into your liberty reserve by just shrinking your links and posting it on Tweeter,Facebook,Forums, and Social sites for people to Click on and you are being paid for those Clicks.?
So,How Can I start making my cool cash into LR?
*Register with the site - http:///?id=976058
* Paste any Link you want to share on the Internet either on facebook,Twitter,Forums,Naija Sites any site Into the space and click on shrink.
*It gives you a new link which is the one you will paste on any site.
*If any one clicks on the link,he will be reffer to site you want Him/Her to Visit and you will also be paid for Him clicking on your Link.

BLOGGERS CAN POST BANNERS ON THEIR BLOG FOR AFFLIATE INCOME.REGISTER HERE> http:///?id=976058

COOL CASH INTO LIBERTY RESERVE
ANY QUESTION?COMMENT BELOW.

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Wapgod(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2013
Register with amebo.nstars.org forum and get the following benefit
A free 365 paged python programming ebook,free 100 naira credit for any network
So wat are you waitting for Start registering now
TO YOUR ONLINE SUCESS-DEJI SMITH
FORUM:amebo.nstars.org
BLOG1:Wapgod..com
BLOG2: rilwansmith.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Danchito: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
I am Daniel Tochukwu and my blog is www.moniways.com you will find interesting articles on how to make money, internet marketing and lots more.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by 5hamkhan(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
i am afraid to join? Can i enter? My blog www.sarakuj.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Zhedoga: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
[b][/b][b][/b]pls guys it looks as if it God pushing this post. anyay, i have been looking people who will selfessly coach me into desingning blogs for i have a natural love for writing and i also have sound and practical knowledge about some issues that are relevant to alot of businesses.u can freely reach me through ; c.zhedogafirstname@yahoo.com or 08068156673
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by freshgeezy: 8:41am On Jan 10, 2013
check out this cool social network ....... best Nigerian Social Network ... http://redeemedyouths.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Echarles1(m): 6:08am On Jan 14, 2013
Thanks jide for starting this bloggers section.. You are gradually becoming a blog pro and am following your footsteps...i thank God because today am making some cool income from my blog last year i sold alot of Ebooks like the bulk sms blueprint,the recharge card printing blueprint,software and many more infact its all because of you. In this new year i wish to to get more traffic so i can make more profit...is there any cool traffic suggestion? Guys Look at my blog and review the blog pls its www.nairamind..com and www.ecowealthconcept.com thank you so much jide and all nairalanders
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Vijon(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
i want to start blogging bt don't no hw to go abt it
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Realtym(f): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2013
This thread is an answered prayer for some of us. I started a blog and av been looking for guidance on who to follow and how to get people to follow my blog or become members of my blog.
Please guys visit http://www.olohistot..com and join as a member. I guarantee you'll get a follow back. Thanks a Mil.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Bondmicro07(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
wow this is interesting! oga ogbongeblog i dey greet o, WELLDONE, i also need my own blog too, but dunno were to start from.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply)

/ Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.