Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10508242 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
CR7 Assist is even more than Hazard total goals both National and Club side last season. Mourinho play too Much!

Copied gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
SailorXY:
define zombie

LOL... Now this got me cracking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
nateevs:

It's Jose's clever man management skills biko. Succinctly stated by Ibime with that beautiful piece. If Jose managed a rival team, he will tell the world Hazard is about as good as Walcott. But as the Chelsea Manager, Jose's using the platform to remind Hazard he can be anything he wants to be.

Like Soyinka said bluff is no substitute for bullet.

You can call Yaro yaro the next Maradona na when dem reach field you go know say khaki no be leather.

Even Hazzard go dey laugh am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UniqueGem(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
FOOD FOR THOUGHT....
Bale's bad season: 28 games: 13 goals, 8 assists. Hazard's best season of his career: 35 games: 14 goals, 8 assists. Even Bale At His Worst is Better Than Hazard At His Best.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UniqueGem(m): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
As Terrible As Bale Was Last Session, He Managed 19 Goals(Without PK) & 13 Assists, The Same Tally Hazard Made In His Best Ever Session.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
UniqueGem:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT....
Bale is phoccking £85million shriit , spot the difference ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
dyabman:

What does the price have to do with it

Did the noisy one consider that before comparing Ronaldo to Ikedia?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UniqueGem(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
dyabman:

What are you saying?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
dyabman:

So you'd agree that bale and hazard are not mates, but yet your manager dey yarn bullocks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

What does the price have to do with it

Did the noisy one consider that before comparing Ronaldo to Ikedia?

If hazard repeats the same stats of the previous season again then I would consider him a failure.

If hazard moves to bayern Munich for £100million and score 20 goals and 18 assists in all competion then he's a failure again..

The price matters a lot.

And stop calling him ikedia !!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Na Ahmed musa sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
RafaBenitez’s wife trolls Jose Mourinho, says her husband cleans up his “messes

Previously, Jose Mourinho had been in charge of Los Blancos.
Benitez and Mourinho’s managerial careers have also overlapped on two other occasions, as both bosses have been in charge of Chelsea and Inter Milan.
Monserrat Seara has now had a joke at Mourinho’s expense, claiming her husband continuously cleans up the “messes” of the current Chelsea boss. She said:
We tidy up his [Mourinho’s] messes. If you think about it, of course you end up crossing paths. There are only a few world-class clubs out there.
Did biatch gots some balls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

So you'd agree that bale and hazard are not mates, but yet your manager dey yarn bullocks

Yes they are not , one is older than the other.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
dyabman:

Yes they are not , one is older than the other.

I expected this

But both have two legs abi? Both can run abi? Both have been circumcized abi? Both play for their senior team abi?

Ronaldo was how old when he won the ballon d'or again? Remind me.. also remind me if all the players that played in 2008 were of the same age with him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

I expected this

But both have two legs abi? Both can run abi? Both have been castrated abi? Both play for their senior team abi?

Ronaldo was how old when he won the ballon d'or again? Remind me.. also remind me if all the players that played in 2008 were of the same age with him

After all that is what you wanna hear from me so I gave it to you..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

I expected this

But both have two legs abi? Both can run abi? Both have been circumcized abi? Both play for their senior team abi?

prove it undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
SailorXY:
prove it undecided

Them no dey Bleep anyhow? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
Morons everywhere....... Hazard best season ever was last season not because of the numbers, in terms of numbers it was his final season in France.......

James and Bale had similar stats, People see it differently...
what's ribery best season? zidane? Silva? Ronaldinho? iniesta?
One thing is for sure,none of them scored 22 league goals.......

Bale over Ronaldinho and Zidane..... ..
Fools everywhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Chelsea training session:

How to do parallel parking[/size]

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

I expected this

One play in the league where most team's defenders are very good, while the other play where most defenders are very poor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
airmark:

One play in the league where most team's defenders are very good, while the other play where most defenders are very poor.

Excuse of Life grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Yeah like his predecessor,(Raineri) didn't spend a truck load of Russian money before mourinho arrived at Chelsea.
My point is he already had a great team acting like his squad was full of beer drinkers won't fly.
Which inter is rebuilding they? They were the undisputed champions of the Serie A for like Three straight season before Mourinho arrived.
And I like how we all are pretending that his time at Madrid doesn't matter.

raumdeuter:

Before Mourinho got to Chelsea, they already had Makelele, Crespo, Terry, Lampard, Mutu, Gallas and Duff so it wasnt like he met an empty house.

Well said about Inter and Madrid

I love it that we're looking at context now and not reeling out figures.

Jose is a fixer and that is a fact. The teams he picked up were filled to the brim with good players who were perennial losers and I do have statistics to back me up here.

At Chelsea (Circa 2004)

During the Ranieri era we had couple of good players no doubt. Lampard, Hasselbaink, Stanic, Makelele, Ferrer, Desaily, Cudicini to name a few, but how successful were we with these assumed great talents?

The tinkerman couldn't achieve anything with that team, we were Europe's and the League's underdogs.

So what changed our fortune? Jose or influx of new players? The difference was clearly Jose Mourinho. We needed a new dynamic, we needed success, we needed a winner. The new players who arrived didn't really matter in this case as I reckon Raneiri could have had all the players Mourinho had then and he would STILL have been incapable of getting as much out of them.

At Inter

I hear Sircumalot saying Inter were undisputed champs of the Seria A for three consecutive seasons prior to Jose's arrival, heck did you even consider the factors that aided their success prior to Jose's arrival?

2005/06: Inter looked to have another year without a league title at prospects but due to Juve and Milan being caught in the Italian football scandal, Inter was awarded the title a month after the ,conclusion of another third placed season.

On the pitch, the team was hardly convincing, they were even knocked out of the UCL by a less fancied Villareal.

2006/07: Juventus has been relegated and Milan were penalized 8points. None of Inter's rivals really had any chance of matching them. They easily rode to the title whilst crashing out in the Round of the 16 of the UCL.

2007/08: Still ruling the roost due to the absence of a genuine threat, they won the title. But then again, they failed to replicate their domestic dominance on the European front, crashing out in the Round of 16 of the UCL.

Moratti obviously got tired of being a local champion, and just like in the case of Chelsea 2004, he needed a new dynamic, he needed a winner. And guess who got the call? Jose Mourinho.

Two seasons gone and Inter are champions of Europe and two times champions of Italy. And just like I asserted earlier, Jose had to rebuild the team to achieve that feat. You can't emerge as a continental winner with aging niccurs like Toldo, Cordoba, Figo, Cruz, Viera, Dacourt, Recoba or even Adriano.

At Real Madrid

Prior to Jose's arrival, this was how Real Madrid's success stood:

2008/09:

Manager(s): Bernd Schuster, later Juande Ramos
Copa del Rey: Crashed out in the Round of 32
UEFA Champions League: Crashed out in the Round of 16
La Liga: Runners-Up
Total spend: €71.7 million

2009/10:

Manager: Manuel Pellegrini
Copa del Rey: Crashed out in the Round of 32
UEFA Champions League: Crashed out in the Round of 16
Total spend: €259 million

After Jose arrived:

2010/11:

Copa Del Rey: Winner
UEFA Champions League: Finished as a semi-finalist
Total Spend: €74.5 million

2011/12:

La Liga: Winnner
Copa Del Rey: Crashed out in the Quarter-final
UEFA Champions League: Finished as a semi-finalist
Total spend: €55 million

Jose evidently achieved more with little fund when compared to his predecessors. How come you all are still singing the ''he spent at Real Madrid'' mantra?

In conclusion, when you're an investor, you look at the quantitative and qualitative elements of an investment, you consider the return such investment would yield. When you all brand Jose a spender, don't be too quick to forget that he achieved a lot with his spending, something Manyoo and Citeh of last season who are towing that path are yet to record.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

Excuse of Life grin grin

You know that's a fact. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
airmark:

You know that's a fact. cool

Ronaldo at 23 won the ballon d'or in england

You know that's a fact cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
So we're settling for Galatasary's Alex Telles and not Rahman Baba?

How good is this lad?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=18pt]Chelsea training session:

How to do parallel parking[/size]

gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
airmark:

They both played in the Champions league. How many non penalty goals did each score

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UniqueGem(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
More heart breaking facts
When Ronaldo was 23, he was already one of the best 3 in the world! So was Messi at 21! How old is Hazard now and he's not even top 7 yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UniqueGem(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
In 2014/15 season : Hazard 38 games 14 goals 9 assists Cristiano 35 games 48 goals 16 assists And Mou thinks Hazard is better than CR7
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UniqueGem(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hazard will never be anywhere near Ronaldo's level. CR7 won the Ballon D'oR and scored 42 goals in all comps when he was younger than Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

Ronaldo at 23 won the ballon d'or in england

You know that's a fact cool

Which up till now amazes everyone. Assuming he did n't leave for spain he would nt have won it again in his life, cos messi's dominance in la liga would n't let him smell it. If you are an excellent player go to spain, you have more chances of winning it. You know that's a fact. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

They both played in the Champions league. How many non penalty goals did each score

One carried the burden of dribbling, passing, striking majorly on his head, while the other did less dribbling because of more helpful colleagues around to do more taps in. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theuniverse and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.