Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506656 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
airmark:

Which up till now amazes everyone. Assuming he did n't leave for spain he would nt have won it again in his life, cos messi's dominance in la liga would n't let him smell it. If you are an excellent player go to spain, you have more chances of winning it. You know that's a fact. cool

So when will hazard be an excellent player?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

So when will hazard be an excellent player?

He is already an excellent player but yet to make the move. That's why football legends shower praises on him . cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
chelsea 2- barca o m blood is blue.........upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp [color=#000099][/color]blue

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

Excuse of Life grin grin
Bro, Di Maria's case is a good example, when last did Hazard get injured, even the physical Sanchez knew how rough nd tough EPL defenders are.

Once Ronaldo stops getting those goals, it's finished for him, nothing else to rate him as a great playmaker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
airmark:

He is already an excellent player but yet to make the move. That's why football legends shower praises on him . cool

If na to dey dribble like headless chicken them Take dey become excellent player, bolasie sef na excellent player grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Bro, Di Maria's case is a good example, when last did Hazard get injured, even the physical Sanchez knew how rough nd tough EPL defenders are.

Once Ronaldo stops getting those goals, it's finished for him, nothing else to rate him as a great playmaker.

It's the same for every great player man, what else makes a great player if not goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

It's the same for every great player man, what else makes a great player if not goals
Answer this question honestly, do u get voted as the best player in the world just by the high number of goals and assists ONLY??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mou clearly knew what he was saying.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

If na to dey dribble like headless chicken them Take dey become excellent player, bolasie sef na excellent player grin
U be EPL fan, Man u fan, does Eden Hazard dribble like a headless chicken, u watched him get 3 points off ur team last season?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

No bro, successful dribbling skill is part of it, only messi had more successful dribbles than hazard last season. Bolasie did meaningless dribbles and not even close , try harder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chelseafan1:

U be EPL fan, Man u fan, does Eden Hazard dribble like a headless chicken, u watched him get 3 points off ur team last season?

Don't mind him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
airmark:

No bro, successful dribbling skill is part of it, only messi had more successful dribbles than hazard last season. Bolasie did meaningless dribbles and not even close , try harder.

Hazard= bolasie

How many chances does hazard create?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

Hazard= bolasie

How many chances does hazard create?

Now it's getting ridiculous. I'm outta here. embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chelseafan1:

So? Bolasie has scored 3 or 4 goals in a match before, big deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Jose Mourinho : [b] "Obviously it depends on the season they have," he
said to the press of the world's best players. "They
have to win some titles, no? Football without titles is
nothing.
"Obviously it depends on the season they have," he
said to the press of the world's best players. "They
have to win some titles, no? Football without titles is
nothing.
"Messi won the treble. He won three competitions last
year, he reached the Copa America final. He had a
fantastic season for him and for his team. I don't like
players or managers to win individual trophies without
the team.
"Last season, yes," Mourinho continued when asked if
Hazard had a better season than Ronaldo, "in spite of
the fact that Ronaldo was fantastic. He was fantastic.
He scored an incredible number of goals.
"I am not saying he is not fantastic. I am just saying
that, in my personal view, every football player in the
world should understand that a team has to be in front
and no titles.
"Eden is coming with big status now and was voted one
of the top 10 players in Europe last year. In my opinion
he should be in the top three not in the top 10.
"I think Eden is the best player in our country. The best
player in England. [The Football Writers Association]
voted him, too, the best player in the Premier League.
As the Premier League is the top competition in the
world, I think he is among the top players." [/b]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Enough of this "ikedia hazard" crap talks. Everybody knows that he is not at the level of certain players ... yet. But he is a talented player nonetheless n any team won't think twice b4 going for him if he is in d market. You don't really judge a midfielder by d number of goals he scored but by his contributions to d team as regards to his specific role(s) ,Andres Iniesta is regarded as one of d greatest midfielders in d world, how many goals did he score in the last 3 seasons again? but he is integral to the team, he contributes to the goals whether by his dribbles or his chance created n d same can be said about hazard. I think he contributes immensely to d Chelsea team ,I think it's there for all to see whether you like it or not.Remove him from the team n watch them struggle ,he can be likened to many game winners in many teams. The fact that he doesn't score a lot of goals doesn't mk him mediocre ,it's just d team n d role that he's meant to play.
Not long ago ,he was d hottest property in d market ,a player of average ability wouldn't hv been coveted by that many clubs.Is he going to remain at Chelsea for long? highly doubt it. Is he going to be the best player in d near future? Maybe or maybe not. Remember a certain Luis Nani was seen as d best thing after cr7 when he showed his talent now he is slugging it out at fenerbeche.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Answer this question honestly, do u get voted as the best player in the world just by the high number of goals and assists ONLY??

Play making plus goals and assists

Hazard is lacking in two departments
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

So? Bolasie has scored 3 or 4 goals in a match before, big deal
Don't be ridiculous, who recognises this Bolasie u r talking about, I have to search on google to know the club he plays for.

How many trophies did he help his team win, is he recognized nd could even get compared to world's best players.....don't be ridiculous please, una go compare am to ikedia, Denilson, now na Bolasie....who the fvck is Bolasie, was he better than Di Maria last year to even compare him to the PFA and FWA player of the year.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

Play making plus goals and assists

Hazard is lacking in two departments
Do a breakdown of what playmaking entails na nd judge by yourself, it's not like he doesn't score goals at all.
Last season, he scored vital nd important goals against ALL EPL top teams that won us the league.
How many trophies did Ronaldo's 60+ goals win for his team, are we celebrating highest goals scorer or trophies won.
why has Man u been busy in the transfer market, is it to gather high number of goals or win trophies??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
AirborneLacer:
So we're settling for Galatasary's Alex Telles and not Rahman Baba?

How good is this lad?

I dont trust either of them.

I'm wondering what Ryan Bertrand did wrong for these 2 lesser ninjas to take his place at a higher price than we sold him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ibime:

I dont trust either of them.

I'm wondering what Ryan Bertrand did wrong for these 2 lesser ninjas to take his place at a higher price than we sold him.

Not to mention PVA, the lad wasn't that bad either.

I believe Ryan left because we couldn't guarantee him first team football. So I'm thinking, would you rather have Bertrand at left-back over Azpi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Telles looks too soft defensively to me, just like felipe luis
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
It's almost ironical watching Pep snap up a beast like Arturo Vidal when the world still have aplenty ball playing central midfielders.

Great signing no doubt, but would that see a change of approach at Bayern?

Cc: A40
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Not to mention PVA, the lad wasn't that bad either.

I believe Ryan left because we couldn't guarantee him first team football. So I'm thinking, would you rather have Bertrand at left-back over Azpi?

Yes cos I'd rather have Azpi at RB over Ivanovic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Do a breakdown of what playmaking entails na nd judge by yourself, it's not like he doesn't score goals at all.
Last season, he scored vital nd important goals against ALL EPL top teams that won us the league.
How many trophies did Ronaldo's 60+ goals win for his team, are we celebrating highest goals scorer or trophies won.
why has Man u been busy in the transfer market, is it to gather high number of goals or win trophies??

Are you kidding me? How many trophies ronaldo won for his team? Tell me you are joking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
dopeJemi:

Are you kidding me? How many trophies ronaldo won for his team? Tell me you are joking

Oga Ade calm down, na annually be Ballon D'or , Mou was comparing both players based on last seasons performance and trophies won ONLY...una too dey fast to reply without getting to understand Mou's point of view.
We are talking about the 3 major trophies in every league.
League, FA cup/Copa del rey and UCL.
abi na over the years Ronaldo score 60+ goals, was it not only last season??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hazard won League, Sanchez and Walcott won FA cup, De Bruyne won DFB Pokal, Muller won Bundesliga so they had better seasons than Ronaldo who scored 50 goals and won Ballon D or

WHen next Balon D or reach lets see where Ronaldo would finish and compare to Hazard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
airmark:

One play in the league where most team's defenders are very good, while the other play where most defenders are very poor.

If I ask you to compile a list of these so called "Very Good Defenders", i'm sure you'll start naming wastemen like Shawcross.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
airmark:

Which up till now amazes everyone. Assuming he did n't leave for spain he would nt have won it again in his life, cos messi's dominance in la liga would n't let him smell it. If you are an excellent player go to spain, you have more chances of winning it. You know that's a fact. cool
wetin be this again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
chic2pimp:

If I ask you to compile a list of these so called "Very Good Defenders", i'm sure you'll start naming wastemen like Shawcross.

Leave EPL fans to wallow in their delusion

In last season CL

The strong EPL defenders performed in the CL below

Arsenal conceded 11 goals in 8 games
Liverpool conceded 9 goals in 6 games
Chelsea conceded 6 goals 8 games
City conceded 11 goals in 8 games

The weak La Liga defence in the CL below

Barcelona conceded 10 goals in 13 games
Madrid conceded 9 goals in 12 matches
Atletico conceded 4 goals in 10 matches

Barcelona won La Liga conceding 21 goals Chelsea won EPL conceding 32 goals

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Oga Ade calm down, na annually be Ballon D'or , Mou was comparing both players based on last seasons performance and trophies won ONLY...una too dey fast to reply without getting to understand Mou's point of view.
We are talking about the 3 major trophies in every league.
League, FA cup/Copa del rey and UCL.
abi na over the years Ronaldo score 60+ goals, was it not only last season??

Was hazard better than ronaldo? Performance wise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Why did the World player of the year Journalists even chose to ask Mou about Hazard and Ronaldo, why did they chose to compare him to Ronaldo and not Messi, is the reason not obvious enough??

I still wonder why they didn't chose to ask Wenger about Sanchez and Ronaldo, Guardiola about Muller and Ronaldo or even De bruyne and Ronaldo.....
The sole reason is very clear.

Till Hazard wins the Ballon D'or , na so all of una go dey open una yeye gutter dey spew rubbish up nd down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), lordfalcao(m), Unlimited22, LUGER(m), kingBolton and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.