Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507328 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
mathys:

It is universally known that empty barrels make the loudest noise so....... ,I will allow u to wear the crown of the one who has bin opportuned to attain places ur entire village is yet to.

As a matter of fact you are doing a great job at bin the most deluded person on NL.

On one hand I asked you "hope you know I am straight and not g@y" and then went further to ask you if "NL looks like germany to you". How those two qxns came about to mean, meeting a german connotes "being g@y" beats me. Or are you the new yoruba german nigerian? Either way ,go meet ur g@y mates to mess around with.

I have told you ,you can start teaching yoursef to read,understand what you have read and never be in a hurry to jump into f00lish conclusions bf u speak to me.

This pikin u are an extremely slow learner walahi.......One will be hoping after the bashing u got on ManU's thread for jumping into the middle of a conversation without knowing the root of it would hv taught u a lesson but,NO..! Rather ,u blockedheadguy remains adamant in showing the world u are steewpid.

Oloshious failure of a g@y u can have the floor.

I don catch another shekpe m0ron today! There is no endless amount of shekpe dunderheads on this thread. Why in your m0ronic world did you ask me if I know you are straight? Who is this fool fooling? undecided Are you drinking kerosene in place of pure water? Do you even comprehend the limitless exposure of your infantile idiocy?

Who f@cking cares if you are straight or bent like eja kawa? Arindin promoting himself as straight like as if it is anything new in this world. Deluded goat.

You are a certified troglodyte. Why in your m0ronic world did you equate Bayern fans as Hitler fans? Are you permanently tuned to the wavelength of idiocy. Abi abirun omo wo leleyi ke? Who brought hitler into this thread if not you - you certified dumb ediot! Go and spew your nonsense in Germany and let this thread be free of another shekpe m0ron permanently!

Ediotic bum.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Debroslink:

Toure came to man city as a DM initially. But when they saw his flaws that made him lose his position to a rookie in the form of Busquets, they bought Fernandinho to cover his azz and put him in CM.

Busquets will never be shifted forward or backward. He's the best DM in the world for the past 6 years.

I'm done with your silly argument

Story for the birds. Most of you were not following Yaya when he played for barca. Busquet has zero attacking instinct. Mikel is even better than him in that aspect. Yaya was pushed out to encourage a Spanish diver to grow since yaya is an african too. Guy, it's not about any flaw. They needed to create that space for their own.
Find time to watch Yaya in the video below. Say no to racism.
He won all these for barca

La Liga: 2008–09, 2009–10
Copa del Rey: 2008–09
Supercopa de España: 2009
UEFA Champions League: 2008–09
UEFA Super Cup: 2009
FIFA Club World Cup: 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHX8kloT0as
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

You are so ridiculous , if Sergio busquet was so good as DM why did they buy Alex song then? You guys lack football knowledge

Where is the so-called Song playing today? So Song is also better than Busquet?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

You wanted to be smart by half. Are you saying the forum is not known to your club? Shame don catch you. Check the number of members who put yaya ahead of busquet in the 2 pages on that thread and compare with your diver, busquet's. I maintain if yaya was to be a Spanish, busquet will be sitting on bench till yaya decides to leave barca.

Bayern football club would know a random forum? Lol

Random internet posters are the ones who matter?

I have shown you 4 articles from reputable websites who rank Sergio Busquet as the best or top 2 DM in Europe

If Yaya were to be spanish he would be glued to the bench permanently as Busquet, Alonso and Martinez would bench him for life

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pataki:

Where is the so-called Song playing today? So Song is also better than Busquet?

You did nt follow our line of argument. I used that to counter a senseless point he made that it was because yaya was nt good that was why man city bought ferandinho. I used alex song as an example that he was wrong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
bigkesh:

This guys keeps nailing Pataki......lmao...... That Pataki is a slowpoke

When I say shekpe fans are mentally rettarded, people think I am just being wicked.

What is the meaning of: "this guys"?

Idiots drink their demented shekpe and come on the forum to start disgracing themselves. Are you a graduate by any chance? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
SailorXY:

guy arrange your headpan carefully & maintain your lane #notime
grin grin grin grin

Man utd fans get bad mouth! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Keky:
Moanrinho or Mouthinho?
whichever rocks ur boat, Your type Is the 'flow with the tide', you have never said anything original of your own that makes sense, you just come in here and utter nonsense.Anyway the forum is for everyone, enjoy your stay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

You did nt follow our line of argument. I used that to counter a senseless point he made that it was because yaya was nt good that was why man city bought ferandinho. I used alex song as an example that he was wrong.

It is a silly argument to bring up

Song asnt a regular at Barca while Fernandinho is a regular at City

Song has been shipped off to West Ham while Fernandinho is still at City

There is no similarity between the Alex Song and Fernandinho scenario
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

Your Alex Song example is wrong. Even the so-called Song is no longer in Barcelona.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
pamcode:
whichever rocks ur boat, Your type Is the 'flow with the tide', you have never said anything original of your own that makes sense, you just come in here and utter nonsense.Anyway the forum is for everyone, enjoy your stay
Moanrinho it is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

I have shown you 4 articles from reputable websites who rank Sergio Busquet as the best or top 2 DM in Europe

If Yaya were to be spanish he would be glued to the bench permanently as Busquet, Alonso and Martinez would bench him for life

Just as someone said busquet is the best DM since 6 years , what r you guys on? He's lucky to be Spanish and playing in Barcelona.

Watch the video below , most of you did nt watch yaya in barca shirt. done with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHX8kloT0as
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
SailorXY:

see this one with fufu stuffed in skull & shitank connection to oesophagus. u just dey galivant the thread since with empty stomach, e be like say grass don finish for your oga backyard. guy chew newspaper abeg, no be my fault smiley

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pataki:

Your Alex Song example is wrong. Even the so-called Song is no longer in Barcelona.

He said man city signed fernandinho because yaya toure was nt good. This statement was wrong , in order to prove him wrong I told him then if that's the case alex song was brought because Sergio was n't that good. Those two statements were fallacies, I used the latter to debunk the former. Its not about if song is still there. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

He said man city signed fernandinho because yaya toure was nt good. This statement was wrong , in order to prove him wrong I told him then if that's the case alex song was brought because Sergio was n't that good. Those two statements were fallacies, I used the latter to debunk the former. Its not about if song is still there. Get it?

Yeah I get your point. But Fernandinho is still a City player while the same Song has been shipped off to West Ham. Which if we should extract further from the two statements, Fernandinho should have been shipped off since Toure is so magnificent in your view.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pataki:

I don catch another shekpe m0ron today! There is no endless amount of shekpe dunderheads on this thread. Why in your m0ronic world did you ask me if I know you are straight? Who is this fool fooling? undecided Are you drinking kerosene in place of pure water? Do you even comprehend the limitless exposure of your infantile idiocy?

Who f@cking cares if you are straight or bent like eja kawa? Arindin promoting himself as straight like as if it is anything new in this world. Deluded goat.

You are a certified troglodyte. Why in your m0ronic world did you equate Bayern fans as Hitler fans? Are you permanently tuned to the wavelength of idiocy. Abi abirun omo wo leleyi ke? Who brought hitler into this thread if not you - you certified dumb ediot! Go and spew your nonsense in Germany and let this thread be free of another shekpe m0ron permanently!

Ediotic bum.

Biatch please,I distaste f@gs but not as much as I distaste simpletons like you trying to prove whats not.

You are a dispicable ITK ,shallow minded imbecilic doofus, a glorified perenial olodious fool and one to feed the pigs with.

Wetin dey annoying pass be say, person wey I follow talk don state him case and move on but b1tcharss wannabe pvnk dey here dey bring out spit from mouth like the slowpoke wey him be.

I know ur type,overzealous,overly righteous phedophile. Another pathetic fvck to call a human.

You are the poster boy for sperms that shoudnt have met with female eggs. I mean how can one person be brain dead,a dwarf and f00lish all at once.?

The way you use dey hopelessly seeking and craving for unnecessary attention is really shocking.

I am not interested in joining u in ur g@y club ,so fvck off f00l....!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yaya is a box to box/CM player for man city while Sergio is a DM for barca, yaya did well as DM for barca then, he was kicked out by pep due to nepotism same reason pinto, Valdez and pique were/are untouchable even in their poor form. Barca ball possession tactics make Sergio to have less work to do as a DM.
I doubt bouquet can do jack playing for man city, he wouldn't even be the key player there like yaya. As a player yaya is better than bousquet, only an ignoramus and sentimental being will think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Abeg someone should come and carry this guy away from here. Imagine someone says squawka is a phony link. You keep disgracing the club you support and these are the people who support the claim that Chelsea fans are largely ignorant

WHy would Barca.com report a bid on their player when it isnt final sale.

Una see wetin I dey talk about Chelsea fans now
But when are you gonna get tired of always engaging Chelsea fans in unnecessary debates and thereafter looking for faults in their posts....let this rest na, u keep flooding our thread, it doesn't make sense jor.
Once u come here, all doz Arsenal fans, Barca fans, Man u fans sef go come here dey talk their own, insult us and keep flooding our thread with silly posts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
mathys:

Biatch please,I distaste f@gs but not as much as I distaste simpletons like you trying to prove whats not.

You are a dispicable ITK ,shallow minded imbecilic doofus, a glorified perenial olodious fool and one to feed the pigs with.

Wetin dey annoying pass be say, person wey I follow talk don state him case and move on but b1tcharss wannabe pvnk dey here dey bring out spit from mouth like the slowpoke wey him be.

I know ur type,overzealous,overly righteous phedophile. Another pathetic fvck to call a human.

You are the poster boy for sperms that shoudnt have met with female eggs. I mean how can one person be brain dead,a dwarf and f00lish all at once.?

The way you use dey hopelessly seeking and craving for unnecessary attention is really shocking.

I am not interested in joining u in ur g@y club ,so fvck off f00l....!

You are someone with barely 60 posts, yet in your wanton delusion, you think I am looking for your attention? Calm down and write like someone who is semi-intelligent. What is the meaning of 'dispicable'? grin Olodo, apoda oshi.

You are a grade A demented being. Who keeps saying he has no time to reply me, yet write epistles upon epistles?! Foolish goat. Keep bleating about your being straight, your father must have strayed away from the norm for you to be barking g@y like a deranged dog with every post of yours.

Arindin omo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Keky:
Moanrinho or Mouthinho?
Maureenhoe gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pataki:

Yeah I get your point. But Fernandinho is still a City player while the same Song has been shipped off to West Ham. Which if we should extract further from the two statements, Fernandinho should have been shipped off since Toure is so magnificent in your view.

Yes fernandinho is still in city, but is he benching toure as that dude wanted us to believe? No. So that's the point, he was n't signed because of yaya toure's flaw. That's what I established. Yaya Toure is one of most consistent players in epl if not for recent dip in form. In fact he was man city player of the year 2014.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
hensben:
Yaya is a box to box/CM player for man city while Sergio is a DM for barca, yaya did well as DM for barca then, he was kicked out by pep due to nepotism same reason pinto, Valdez and pique were/are untouchable even in their poor form. Barca ball possession tactics make Sergio to have less work to do as a DM.

God bless you. That's my point.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

Yes fernandinho is still in city, but is he benching toure as that dude wanted us to believe? No. So that's the point, he was n't signed because of yaya toure's flaw. That's what I established. Yaya Toure is one of most consistent players in epl if not for recent dip in form. In fact he was man city player of the year 2014.

I agree on this comment of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
chrisley024:
Nawa o! See argument. Who doesn't know Busquets has been the best DM for 5years+ now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
SailorXY:

see this one with fufu stuffed in skull & shitank connection to oesophagus. u just dey galivant the thread since with empty stomach, e be like say grass don finish for your oga backyard. guy chew newspaper abeg, no be my fault smiley

Breathe the other way, please. Your opinions are
bleaching my hair.
If you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd be
absolutely stupid..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pataki:

I agree on this comment of yours.

cool cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Chelseabmw, are you in support of John stones 30m to Chelsea? smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
I would take Matic over Busquets anyday though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
homesteady:

Maureenhoe gringrin
hahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
I promised not to be commenting here but I just can't help it lol

Airmark raumdeuter has been giving u fact y busquet is better than toure
Yet the only thing u keep saying is a diver cheater bla bla why not quit and let a sensible chelsea fan do so

For f*ck sake when did we start comparing DM's based on goals lol

Even your fellow chelsea fan bigkesh thinks busi is better
Bloody hell how can pep be racist because he picked the better dm over yaya

You are just supporting yaya because he is ur fellow african the same way my brother is still supporting bench mikel

Busquet is still spains first choice dm u wan call del busquet racists?

The only point u have been giving is diver cheater
Racist

What a childish argument

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nihilist:
I would take Matic over Busquets anyday though
We will soon have a ten page argument for this statement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pataki:

You are someone with barely 60 posts, yet in your wanton delusion, you think I am looking for your attention? Calm down and write like someone who is semi-intelligent. What is the meaning of 'dispicable'? grin Olodo, apoda oshi.

You are a grade A demented being. Who keeps saying he has no time to reply me, yet write epistles upon epistles?! Foolish goat. Keep bleating about your being straight, your father must have strayed away from the norm for you to be barking g@y like a deranged dog with every post of yours.

Arindin omo.

Heehehehehehehe........smellos...... I have barely 60posts but u homoerotic doofus kip chasing me everywhere.

To even associate yourself with an atom of intelligence shows how deluded you are.

Now we are into the father thingy right? Hope you see why intelligence can never be associated with you?

What a gayarss n1gga......

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A001 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.