Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507071 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
henben, airmark google best defensive midfielder and show m any ARTICLE by any reputable website where they ranked Yaya ahead of Busquets

Read the links below and educate yourself on how Busquet is a top 2 DM in Europe and Yaya wont make top 3 in anyone rating

http://footballsource.co.uk/current-best-defensive-midfielders-in-world-football/9/

1. Sergio Busquets (Spain & Barcelona)
A first-choice for club and country, Busquets' predominant role is to maintain his position behind Xavi Hernandez and Andres Iniesta, dispossess the opposition and pass the ball to his more creative teammates

http://worldsoccer.about.com/od/players/tp/Ten-Of-The-Best-Defensive-Midfielders-In-The-World.htm

1) Sergio Busquets – Barcelona

It’s hard to stand out and earn praise in a side that includes Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta and Neymar, but Busquets does just that. He provides the backbone to the most exhilarating attacking force in world football, and his role is equally as vital as the men in front of him. Busquets virtually never gives the ball away, enjoys a physical battle, and knows how to trick a referee, too! At the moment, there are no better defensive midfielders around.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/10/01/ten-best-defensive-midfielders-in-the-world-chelseas-nemanja-matic-no-2-after-excellent-start-to-season-possible-arsenal-free-transfer-included/10/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nihilist:
I would take Matic over Busquets anyday though
& the reason is simple: Matic's jambody style sits nicely with Mouthinho's park-d-bus pattern wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

He lacks attacking instinct such that mikel fare better in that aspect. He plays what they call "make e no spoil for my head". Barca's near-perfect offensive play covers his a..ass and coloured his flaws. Modern day football is evolving, even Patrick Vieira in his days moved the ball and attack sometimes to score goals as a DM. You saw what happened to valdes too when he came to man utd. I just hope this busquiet moves to another European club to get battered before fidgeting to Saudi Arabia to retire.

So even with the dangerous highline that Barcelona plays with, you still want all the players to be pushing forward offensively?

As nonsoroyalty rightly said, you haven't really given any credible reason why yaya is better, except for wailing that he is a diver, he is a digestive biscuit, bla bla bla!

Yaya Toure is an awful DMF, but a good AMF, not even box to box sef (cc. Hensben) because he doesn't track back and is lazy defensively. didn't you see his defense score in the stats raumdeuter posted? This stuff is popular knowledge - that is why they brought in Fernando and fernandiho to do the defensive work!

After the worldcup, Mascherano was praised as the best DMF, but he still couldn't displace Busquets from that position in barcelona! He played some games as the DMF, but it was clearly evident that he is no Busquets!

BTW if Pep chose Busquets over Yaya because he is spanish, why then did Pep buy Mascherano just when Busquets was still developing?

Xavi : “Without Busquets, Barcelona and Spain could never had achieved what we have achieved”

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Pep guardiola chose busquet over toure

Spain coach chose busquet as first choice dm

They are f¤ols right?

While a nairaland internet warrior who is not even known beyond his home town is the best football pundit who thinks yaya was better at barca
so bouquet was the reason barca won treble. Lol with this statement of yours who is now the kid. I will not waste my time with a troll like you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
By a fan.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
homesteady:

So even with the dangerous highline that Barcelona plays with, you still want all the players to be pushing forward offensively?

As nonsoroyalty rightly said, you haven't really given any credible reason why yaya is better, except for wailing that he is a diver, he is a digestive biscuit, bla bla bla!

Yaya Toure is an awful DMF, but a good AMF, not even box to box sef (cc. Hensben) because he doesn't track back and is lazy defensively. didn't you see his defense score in the stats raumdeuter posted? This stuff is popular knowledge - that is why they brought in Fernando and fernandiho to do the defensive work!

After the worldcup, Mascherano was praised as the best DMF, but he still couldn't displace Busquets from that position in barcelona! He played some games as the DMF, but it was clearly evident that he is no Busquets!

BTW if Pep chose Busquets over Yaya because he is spanish, why then did Pep buy Mascherano just when Busquets was still developing?

Xavi : “Without Busquets, Barcelona and Spain could never had achieved what we have achieved”

Ah I remember mascherano saying he wishes he could do the things busquet does at the dmf position even xavi who plays ball praises busi

But nairaland fifa presidents cc airmark and hensben
Knows better than guardiola xavi masche and the sites owners which raumdeuter posted

All hail our lord airmark and hensben

They are the best pundits ever

Buahahahaha kai kai shepke no good o

Any ways since people are posting videos ill just leave this here lemme go get some popcorns while u watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4OeF59Pqdw

As spains coach once said and I quote

"You watch the game u don't see busquet but if you watch busquet u see the whole game "

But spain coach does not know more than our honourable coach hensben and airmark they have experience

Lmao cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

How come 4 diferent articles I pasted all agrees Busquets is the best DM in europe or are they all written by Bayern fans coached by Guardiola

Any la liga/spanish id.iot with access to internet could write articles on blog and publish. Arsene wenger after losing vidal chase is turning to your beloved diver as alternative. Do I need to tell you what that means? Left-over. Don't be carried away with a 27 year old immobile midfielder who is poor in attacking creativity. Has he even dribbled a player before passing the ball in tight situations on the field in his life? Thank God you have Arturo vidal, that's how a defensive midfielder should be playing though not an out and out dm because of pirlo in juve but he wins possession, move with the ball, passes it and score goals. Matic is also a good example. By the time bisque is 32 like yaya toure, he may be signed in Saudi arabia as a goal keeper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
homesteady:

After the worldcup, Mascherano was praised as the best DMF but he still couldn't displace Busquets from that position in Barcelona!

That says it all. If you like bring someone that has won the ballon d' or, he would n't displace Sergio B. grin I think you should take a break and think about it. I don't know why it's too hard for you to know the reason why Sergio biscuit and valdes were that favoured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

Any la liga/spanish id.iot with access to internet could write articles on blog and publish. Arsene wenger after losing vidal chase is turning to your beloved diver as alternative. Do I need to tell you what that means? Left-over. Don't be carried away with a 27 year old immobile midfielder who is poor in attacking creativity. Has he even dribbled a player before passing the ball in tight situations on the field in his life? Thank God you have Arturo vidal, that's how a defensive midfielder should be playing though not an out and out dm because of pirlo in juve but he wins possession, move with the ball, passes it and score goals. Matic is also a good example. By the time bisque is 32 like yaya toure, he may be signed in Saudi arabia as a goal keeper.

Thats why they say Chelsea fans are ignorant multiple articles have been posted here from different journalists all over the world from ENglish to SPanish to german pointing to Busquets as the best DM in Europe and NOT one single article says the same about Yaya Toure

Instead of you to apologize to everyone for the idioticc opinion you keep on ranting

This is a characteristic of ppl who watch too much local football. Asking is Busquets dribble someone. LOL Is there a law in football that you must dribble someone as a DM. That was the same idioticc reasoning some were posting about Hazard drimbling all over

How many ppl did Xavi dribble in his whole career to be named the best Central midfielder of his time. Joe Cole, Cuadrado, Denilson Ikedia-Hazard, Belarabi who dey dribble where are they and who reckons with them

I am sure the best player are those who dribble

http://www.laliganews.tv/sergio-busquets-the-most-underrated-player-in-europe/

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pataki:
What kind of man opens his gob to start ranting at a woman who barely has no relevance to football? And for sure, trust the shekpe fans, they are busy dancing shoki to Coach Maureen doing what he knows best.

Is he the only coach in the PL? Yet almost everyday, his mouth has been leaking in the dailies. Pathetic sod. undecided

Tell that to the press that asks him questions undecided mourinho gives them what they want to hear and its not in any way your businessangry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

No he hasn't dribbled a player before,all he knows how to do is dive and act on Broadway. undecided

Reasons are being shown to you why Busquets is the better DM but apparently your eyes can't see them. undecided

Tell us why Yaya is better than Busi and you will come up with he scores more goals undecided

You mentioned being on 4g right?

Sit down and watch!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkwQ9jBcMCs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Thats why they say Chelsea fans are ignorant multiple articles have been posted here from different journalists all over the world from ENglish to SPanish to german pointing to Busquets as the best DM in Europe and NOT one single article says the same about Yaya Toure

Instead of you to apologize to everyone for the idioticc opinion you keep on ranting

This is a characteristic of ppl who watch too much local football. Asking is Busquets dribble someone. LOL Is there a law in football that you must dribble someone as a DM. That was the same idioticc reasoning some were posting about Hazard drimbling all over

How many ppl did Xavi dribble in his whole career to be named the best Central midfielder of his time. Joe Cole, Cuadrado, Denilson Ikedia-Hazard, Belarabi who dey dribble where are they and who reckons with them

I am sure the best player are those who dribble

you are not making sense mr. Sergio and yaya play different position for their club how is that too difficult for you to understand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
hensben:
you are not making sense mr. Sergio and yaya play different position for their club how is that too difficult for you to understand.

Yaya used to be a DM and he was chased out of the role by Busquet

As a DM at least 5 players shitt on Yaya

As a CM/box to box Yaya cant even make top 7

Yaya is a fraud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
bykebyke:

No he hasn't dribbled a player before,all he knows how to do is dive and act on Broadway. undecided

Reasons are being shown to you why Busquets is the better DM but apparently your eyes can't see them. undecided

Tell us why Yaya is better than Busi and you will come up with he scores more goals undecided

You mentioned being on 4g right?

Sit down and watch!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkwQ9jBcMCs

All I am seeing is a DM bereft of ingenuity, pampering ball, falling unnecessarily. This guy's game is damn boring. Please show me Radja Nainggolan of roma's video. Even onazi video will be better.

raumdeuter:

I have articles written like those you quoted who rated xabi Alonso, yaya toure , Arturo vidal and Martinez above your diver but I don't need to post any. The fact is they are genius compared to Sergio. don't ever write Sergio b's name close to xavi's. Xavi was initially a dm like him in fact in 1999 at wyc, played as right full back but because he is dynamic he can bomb forward without fear that's why they put a limited ability player, sergio to just stand there and stop opponents for more creative players to use ball. Your Sergio b is a bit better than mikel in sluggishness. A ''Spanish wanyama'' will bench him at barca. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

Don't be carried away with a 27 year old immobile midfielder who is poor in attacking creativity. Has he even dribbled a player before passing the ball in tight situations on the field in his life? .

I told you earlier to give up on this argument, you just keep on exposing your ignorance!

Haven't you heard in the pre-Enrique era that when Busquets is marked out of the game, then you have succeeded in destabilizing barcelona game?
Do you know what it means to play as a single pivot in an all attacking team that plays with a very highline defense and superstar players who can decide when to track back or not?

The bolded just confirmed that all what you've been saying here is gibberish + rubbish! Busquet doesn't dribble? like seriously? then why is his technical ability one of his strongest selling point? Do you know how he keeps barcelona fans on their toes whenever he does all those his risky dribbles? You won't see any DMF that does classy dribbles like Busquet
Watch this video and see how he destroyed Ozil with so much ease

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9PbWRLJd44&itct=CDUQpDAYAiITCL3v0vGxgccCFYhVfgodqooGc1IWQnVzcXVldHMgZHJpYmJsZXMgT3ppbA%3D%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

I have articles written like those you quoted who rated xabi Alonso, yaya toure , Arturo vidal and Martinez above your diver but I don't need to post any. The fact is they are genius compared to Sergio. don't ever write Sergio b's name close to xavi's. Xavi was initially a dm like him in fact in 1999 at wyc, played as right full back but because he is dynamic he can bomb forward without fear that's why they put a limited ability player, sergio to just stand there and stop opponents for more creative players to use ball. Your Sergio b is a bit better than mikel in sluggishness. A ''Spanish wanyama'' will bench him at barca. grin

You have seen articles written but are too ashamed to post them? Post those articles

I dare you to post 5 articles that rate Yaya above Busquets as a Defensive Midfielder

Stop lying Xavi did not play as a RIght back in Nigeria 1999. He is too slow to play as a full back Coira was the one who played right back for SPain in Nigeria 1999 alternating with Gabri and Bermudo was the left Back

Xavi played midfield

Shey na the kain lies una dey tell yourselves for viewing center be this. You no remember say some people actually watched those games and can remember

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin Ozil knew he most times turned back for help from colleague in tight situations, so he gambled on one of very few moment of Sergio b's brilliance.

See bro, based on your logic. mikel is better than him, hence the best DM in the world. grin

watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTZDkJ0Rs2U
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:03am On Jul 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Stop lying Xavi did not play as a RIght back in Nigeria 1999. He is too slow to play as a full back Coira was the one who played right back for SPain in Nigeria 1999 alternating with Gabri and Bermudo was the left Back

Xavi played midfield

Shey na the kain lies una dey tell yourselves for viewing center be this. You no remember say some people actually watched those games and can remember

grin grin grin grin I am done with you for tonight. Watch xavi's position. I know soccer more than you, apart from german bundesliga. I watched xavi match live at stadium at wyc.

watch xavi and you can help dig for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6NMAFvgzLM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2015
airmark:

That says it all. If you like bring someone that has won the ballon d' or, he would n't displace Sergio B. grin I think you should take a break and think about it. I don't know why it's too hard for you to know the reason why Sergio biscuit and valdes were that favoured.

Ermmmmm, please don't make me start suspecting you have a problem with comprehension undecided undecided Why are you replying to only part of the sentence?

“Sergio Busquets? We are two very different players. I think it’d be impossible to replace Sergio because he’s so good, he’s a midfielder made for this team. The difference between my football and his is that Sergio is more positional, he holds his position well and that makes our play more fluid. I try to make the team more physical, to be more on the lookout for ways to help others. That doesn’t mean we can’t play together, we’re very different central midfielders and Sergi’s style is much more suited to the way FC Barcelona play than mine”
Mascherano

So why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:21am On Jul 30, 2015
shocked How can you say that 35 year Old Mikel is better than Busquets.? Mikel cannot do 1/10th of what Busquets is doing..

Or which Mikel are we talking about here? Mikel cannot even do what Mikel Arteta does as a DM, and we should not forget that Arteta is Spanish.

And let's forget Racism here.. Busquets is Better than Yaya as a DM

Busquets is an Upgrade of Makalele.. Doing the dirty Jobs while others are playing. He does his own dirty Job codedly.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 12:23am On Jul 30, 2015
airmark:
grin grin grin grin Ozil knew he most times turned back for help from colleague in tight situations, so he gambled on one of very few moment of Sergio b's brilliance.

See bro, based on your logic. mikel is better than him, hence the best DM in the world. grin

watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTZDkJ0Rs2U

Ohh! I thought I was arguing with a sensible person, now I know you are just trolling!

You said Busquets doesn't dribble and I showed you one of his many clips! I don't know why you are saying Mikel is the best DMF because of that clip!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2015
homesteady:

Ermmmmm, please don't make me start suspecting you have a problem with comprehension undecided undecided Why are you replying to only part of the sentence?

Now let me finish you and Dayo with just one genuine link as regards your over-hyped sluggish busquet. De Liga de futbol in spain always give awards to performers in each department of football every year. Please since 2009, that busquet, the diver has been playing , how many times has he won BEST MIDFIELDER AWARD? If you don't know check . He has nt won it because he is not a spectacular performer. Xabi Alonso has won it, even that year yaya toure was leaving barca he was second runner up to xavi, despite all claims he was poor. Please I wont argue about this again.

raumdeuter, bimffo, hensben

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LFP_Awards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Bimffo:
shocked How can you say that 35 year Old Mikel is better than Busquets.? Mikel cannot do 1/10th of what Busquets is doing..

Or which Mikel are we talking about here? Mikel cannot even do what Mikel Arteta does as a DM, and we should not forget that Arteta is Spanish.

And let's forget Racism here.. Busquets is Better than Yaya as a DM

Busquets is an Upgrade of Makalele.. Doing the dirty Jobs while others are playing. He does his own dirty Job codedly.
you can't say bousquet is better than yaya as a DM because when yaya was playing DM bousquet was still an unknown player so you can't compare them. Now both of them play different role for their respective team, yaya is a box to box/CM/AMF while Sergio is DM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 30, 2015
airmark:

Now let me finish you and Dayo with just one genuine link as regards your over-hyped sluggish busquet. De Liga de futbol in spain always give awards to performers in each department of football every year. Please since 2009, that busquet, the diver has been playing , how many times has he won BEST MIDFIELDER AWARD? If you don't know check . He has nt won it because he is not a spectacular performer. Xabi Alonso has won it, even that year yaya toure was leaving barca he was second runner up to xavi, despite all claims he was poor. Please I wont argue about this again.

ramdeuter, bimffo, hensben

In 2011/2012 Busquets was runner up to Xabi Alonso...So what are you saying? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 30, 2015
airmark:

And let me disgrace u futher
Since the monthly best player in laliga came out since 2013

No barca player not even lionel messi has won that award ronaldo has won many

Does that prove ronaldo is better than messi?

U stupiid dumbfuck

Answer me cc airmark

Bimffo bigkesh and so many sensible chelsea fan has told you busi is better
Yet the only thing u have been saying is

Mikel beta pass am

Diver

Cheater

Pipe down you are the real troll here

U better go shagg some goats u t!t sucker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 30, 2015
bykebyke:

In 2011/2012 Busquets was runner up to Xabi Alonso...So what are you saying? undecided
Lol rhe guy just has hatred for busi

Clubs can't bid for him cos they know we won't sell even mancity go soon throway yaya for inter milan

Can't believe I wasted my precious time I could have used on the literature section on this slow poke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 12:52am On Jul 30, 2015
airmark:

Did you see where he won breakout player of the year?
So you expect Busquets to win best midfielder over Xavi?

They have told you before, Busquets does the dirty jobs, and only those who do the glamorous work gets the award!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:57am On Jul 30, 2015
homesteady:

“Sergio Busquets? We are two very different players. I think it’d be impossible to replace Sergio because he’s so good, he’s a midfielder made for this team. The difference between my football and his is that Sergio is more positional, he holds his position well and that makes our play more fluid. I try to make the team more physical, to be more on the lookout for ways to help others. That doesn’t mean we can’t play together, we’re very different central midfielders and Sergi’s style is much more suited to the way FC Barcelona play than mine”
Mascherano

if them ask house boy the behavior of landlord pikin for him( landlord pikin) present wetin you expect make house boy talk, of course him go praise landlord pikin to secure him job. Na the case of mascherano. Sergio can't do jack with man city like yaya thats the simple truth. Barca all round play is his strength, he is the most flexing DM I have have seen that play game of football. Barca can win trophy with or without Sergio. They won treble with Xavi making little contribution who is now bousquet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Airmark keep hating on the best cdm while he keeps making fame and fortune

Do u think he will be affected by a jambite who still negotiate transport fare with conductors

After all the full page of facts we showed u can't believe u just scamed us cos I now know u are a deluded troll

A man is at the top club being the top cdm despite not having power and speed yet a face me I face u jambite in a country such as our nigeria is busy competing him with mikel

My last advice to u

Log out of nairaland

Switch off your phone

Go kneel down to ur father

And say to him

Dad am sorry for showing my stupiddity on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:59am On Jul 30, 2015
bykebyke:

must I spoon-feed you? Use your brain, I think Dayo will fare better here than you and illiterate nonsoroyalty.
It means you guys overhyped that diver as the best DM in the world. One of you even said since 6 years now he has been the best DM. You guys are high. grin Xabi Alonso bombed him, abi LFP no no wetin dem dey do again? Please don't quote me again, unless that day FIFA nominates him as one of the best players in the world as they did for Yaya Toure.

hensben, bimffo, homesteady, raumdeuter

FIFA

http://www.fifpro.org/en/news/fifteen-midfielders-on-the-world-xi-shortlist

http://www.ekekeee.com/yaya-toure-gareth-bale-nominated-world-footballer-year-see-full-list/

La liga award
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:01am On Jul 30, 2015
Compare Yaya to any decent dm in the world and he will most likely pale...
He's very obviously shïte as a dm and hardly ever plays as a dm.. .
anyone that can compare both can as well compare modric or even pogba to bousquet
This argument makes little sense tbh.. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, timbros(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.