Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10528124 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
CorneliusSulla8:

You should've kept kenneth omeruo wetin kalas and stones don win for this life ?
Omeruo na nations winner.

Omeruo is on loan, gary cahill sequel to joining us did n't win anything for Bolton but became useful for Chelsea. It does n't mean, individual prowess is what matters most.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ergm raumdeuter, homesteady, A40, bykebyke barackohandso

My friend here mathys told me hazard will make top 3 ahead of neymar so I told him ill screenshot it

Abeg help me ask am why hazard they 6th

And another shepke fan told me hazard will make top 3 fifa ballon d or list

Well I'll release that pics on january

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
mithel:
Anyone also think, we should have retained Kalas instead if this gba ju e deal for stones?

we should have given kalas and ake a chance. spending 30m and 21m on 2 young men who are not world beaters is foolishness. IT sems the club management has no plan for these players. we should just close the academy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
bigkesh:

I was talking about busquet not as a barca player,barca will survive anywhere except a certain bridge in Fulham....

imagine busquet as a Gunner, on a cold Monday night at stoke........

Yaya can play in any team,any style...... Busquet is 'unistyled'

Barca r.aped, destroyed and consumed your bridge in 2006. Your club is yet to taste victory @ our camp in history.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Debroslink:

Barca r.aped, destroyed and consumed your bridge in 2006. Your club is yet to taste victory @ our camp in history.
They keep bragging about their 2012 victory

But they forgot that they haven't won @ the nou camp

Whil ronaldinho silenced that bridge in fulham
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Debroslink:

what is your definition of rape, destroy and consume?? what was the scoreline?

Need me to remind u of our recent meetings?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
nitlad:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
In my prev post to him,I mentioned clearly record tally for a season.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
They keep bragging about their 2012 victory
But they forgot that they haven't won @ the nou camp
Whil ronaldinho silenced that bridge in fulham

Dinho was dead when Terry brought ur barca to tears in the 4-2 victory?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
bigkesh:

In my prev post to him,I mentioned clearly record tally for a season.......

Mea Culpa embarassed

No vex. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Firstly,song role was to backup busquet not supplant him.
It is of relevant simply because we're not comparing teams, we're comparing player.
Also if we go by your line of reason that makes every starting 11 for barcelona be the absolute best in their respective position does that seem right to you ?
Am genuinely interested in seeing Barca's win ratio when Busquets is injured or isn't playing.
He is the most overrated member of the team and sometimes I think Mikel can do his job.
His Reputation has a Great DM won't survive this thread since other poster have actually shown he does little to know defending.
Yeah like a backup has never supplanted a starter before. Within 6 months you didn't need rocket science to know Song didn't make a decent backup never mind starter plus they are about the same age as well

No that is not what I'm implying. Have you forgotten Busquets also plays for Spain? So by some crazy coincidence, nepotism etc he just happens to be a sure banker starter for two of the best teams football will ever see. Just like with the Boa-TANK at some point you ninjas need to admit the guy is doing something right. This is a guy who was an integral member of a team that conceded no goals in the knockout stage of two consecutive International tournaments, 4 goals in over 20 hours of football overall. He has to be in the discussion for the best in his position

He is almost always never injured so that is moot

Mikel? Lol. Even Jim Ike might play Jordan Belfort better than Leo Di Caprio

Only on the pages of Nairaland will a 3 time UCL winner, World and Euro winner's reputation be under threat. Busquets has nothing to prove to anyone. He plays in perhaps the most under-appreciated position in the game but I'm sure he also realizes his role allow guys like Xavi and Iniesta to simply worry about creating
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
bigkesh:

Dinho was dead when Terry brought ur barca to tears in the 4-2 victory?

Ergmm bigfish or bigkesh

Am not here for kids argument about match to match

U said barca can survive anywhere except the bridge

And that guy told u that ur club has never won @ nou camp but dinho silenced the bridge
Lol

We will argue when u win at the nou camp

Until then

Shush
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
Some chelsea fans ehn

Someone is telling u ur club has never won at the nou camp but a certain dinho has silenced the bridge

Yet the best reply he could come up with was a 4-2 loss

if barca can't survive at the bridge then chelsea can't in camp nou
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
I remember one cold night that Barcelona ripped Chelsea to shreds 5-1 at nou Camp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
HOW COME EVERYBODY IS GODDAMN SILENT ABOUT WHAT MOURINHO HAS JUST DONE. THE NEWS IS ALL OVER THE MEDIA SOTEY EVEN CHANNELS AND AIT ARE AIRING IT AS HEADLINE NEWS!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Wetin concern pfa with d decision of a club manager that will prompt them to release official statements concerning this. Just because its from mou.. Every1 is now releasing statement. Wetin concern Alan pardew??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mourinho was saying Eva should have known that Hazard just dove to get a call and it wasn't a serious injury

What a useless club and manager

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Ergm raumdeuter, homesteady, A40, bykebyke barackohandso

My friend here mathys told me hazard will make top 3 ahead of neymar so I told him ill screenshot it

Abeg help me ask am why hazard they 6th

And another shepke fan told me hazard will make top 3 fifa ballon d or list

Well I'll release that pics on january
No mind them ko ti mo won lara, they are not used to it. All this noise over a dodgy 6th. 6th pere!

Wetin make Barca, Bayern or Madrid do wey their players don finish for top 3 multiple times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
I don't think his decision is because of Saturdays issue.. There must have been badblood between both of them earlier. Eg her comment on Facebook which undermined mourinho.. And we all know NO ONE dares step on his ego
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
donjazet:
I don't think his decision is because of Saturdays issue.. There must have been badblood between both of them earlier. Eg her comment on Facebook which undermined mourinho.. And we all know NO ONE dares step on his ego

i gat no biz wit wat jose told eva, its an internal problem...they should sort it out themselves inside... I dont tink its a problem enough to affect our next match against mancity... So dats their business......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
I remember one cold night that Barcelona ripped Chelsea to shreds 5-1 at nou Camp

Exactly dayo that's my point

What's the point in counting our head to head matches lol it won't prove nada

We have won some lost some drawn some

But that guy debroslink was correcting him that we have won on the so called bridge while chelsea haven't done it @ the camp nou

Instead the guy brought the lamest comeback since 1914

By talking about a 4-2 win which was not @ the camp nou

If I decide to bring my own google results of barcelona old victories against chelsea

It will be a childish argument

Bigkesh u haven't won at the camp

But we have won @ the so called bridge we can't survive

Deal with it shepke fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
donjazet:
HOW COME EVERYBODY IS GODDAMN SILENT ABOUT WHAT MOURINHO HAS JUST DONE. THE NEWS IS ALL OVER THE MEDIA SOTEY EVEN CHANNELS AND AIT ARE AIRING IT AS HEADLINE NEWS!!!
Are u new to football?

Even if mourinho was caught killing someone
Chelsea fans will still defend him by saying the victim provoked mourinho

When he wins (which he does a lot) u see him acting like a god doing signs like say na lastma officer

But when he losses its either

1) Cassilas was leaking squad to the press

2) Eva should have bla bla bla

3) The opponent parked the bus (irony)

I won't deny he win matches but aside from that mourinho is a C^NT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

1999 or 2000 Champions League

We won the first leg 3-1 at The Bridge if I remember right, with Figo grabbing a consolation

Went away to Nou Camp and got hammered 5-1 after extra time (Scores was 3-1 at full-time). I think Tore Andre Flo scored our goal that day.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 13, 2015
Ibime:

We won the first leg 3-1 at The Bridge if I remember right, with Figo grabbing a consolation

Went away to Nou Camp and got hammered 5-1 after extra time (Scores was 3-1 at full-time). I think Tore Andre Flo scored our goal that day.

U watched the match on tv then?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:10am On Aug 13, 2015
Ibime:

In the first leg zola show dem pepper. At nou camp, our defence was resilient, Babayaro had to be sent off as they turned the table, in a controversial manner. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2015
airmark:

In the first leg zola show dem pepper. At nou camp, our defence was resilient, Babayaro had to be sent off as they turned the table, in a controversial manner. grin grin grin
Excuses guy u no get shame?

O ye wailing wailer even if barca loose match una go still call am controversial loose

U lost stop crying over a loss in 1999

I no expect better thing from someone who said xavi once played as a right back for spain

Any ways why ur no nonsense defence concede 5?

If na laliga u go rush say na rubbish league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:30am On Aug 13, 2015
This sh!t is getting funnier grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:59am On Aug 13, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Excuses guy u no get shame?

O ye wailing wailer even if barca loose match una go still call am controversial loose

U lost stop crying over a loss in 1999

I no expect better thing from someone who said xavi once played as a right back for spain

Any ways why ur no nonsense defence concede 5?

If na laliga u go rush say na rubbish league

Nonso must you quote me?. Ok I have honoured you now by replying. Despite the fact that you might be in day-care with water bottle in your mouth, when they played that match, since inception of UCL, Chelsea has never lost 7-0 goal aggregate in a pairing unlike Barcelona against Bayern just two years ago. What does that tell you? Now you can crawl back into your hole. Nonso my man. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:54am On Aug 13, 2015
Bimffo... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:59am On Aug 13, 2015
Tval:
Bimffo... grin grin
Lol. How far Tval? Why you no dey sleep?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:33am On Aug 13, 2015
airmark:

Nonso must you quote me?. Ok I have honoured you now by replying. Despite the fact that you might be in day-care with water bottle in your mouth, when they played that match, since inception of UCL, Chelsea has never lost 7-0 goal aggregate in a pairing unlike Barcelona against Bayern just two years ago. What does that tell you? Now you can crawl back into your hole. Nonso my man. grin grin grin

This is the reason I respect Dayo, A40 and all Bayern fans worldwide. They never bragged about this 7-0 victory. We got our revenge last season, and we never bragged about it. We have mutual respect for each other.

But Chelsea fans are the worst. You played 2-2 against us in 2012, na noise noise and noise. You won Bayern via penalties, some fans slaughtered cows. It clearly shows Chelsea's status among the true elite clubs.

Liverpool won us @ Camp Nou, they don't brag about it.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iheanyi40(m): 7:42am On Aug 13, 2015
Debroslink:

This is the reason I respect Dayo, A40 and all Bayern fans worldwide. They never bragged about this 7-0 victory. We got our revenge last season, and we never bragged about it. We have mutual respect for each other.

But Chelsea fans are the worst. You played 2-2 against us in 2012, na noise noise and noise. You won Bayern via penalties, some fans slaughtered cows. It clearly shows Chelsea's status among the true elite clubs.

Liverpool won us @ Camp Nou, they don't brag about it.

shockedshockedgringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GuestReader88, User09 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.