Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10526423 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2015
airmark:

Nonso must you quote me?. Ok I have honoured you now by replying. Despite the fact that you might be in day-care with water bottle in your mouth, when they played that match, since inception of UCL, Chelsea has never lost 7-0 goal aggregate in a pairing unlike Barcelona against Bayern just two years ago. What does that tell you? Now you can crawl back into your hole. Nonso my man. grin grin grin

Typical chelsea fan changing the topic like a chameleon

When did we start discussing about bayern

Now the reason I brought up the defence was because u called ur epl the no nonsense defenders,so I asked why did u concede 5 if ur defence is a no nonsense defence

U should be happy people like me and dayo are replying u its a privilege not everyday u see people arguing with e-rettardds

U always love to wail and u keep replying with the same comment and the same youtube videos

Its as if u save all the things u are going to say in a clipboard

And when u can't stand the heat of the argument u start changing the topic

Same u who said hazard would make top 3 on the best player in europe list

D@FT C^NT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jidal14: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2015
Debroslink:

This is the reason I respect Dayo, A40 and all Bayern fans worldwide. They never bragged about this 7-0 victory. We got our revenge last season, and we never bragged about it. We have mutual respect for each other.

But Chelsea fans are the worst. You played 2-2 against us in 2012, na noise noise and noise. You won Bayern via penalties, some fans slaughtered cows. It clearly shows Chelsea's status among the true elite clubs.

Liverpool won us @ Camp Nou, they don't brag about it.

Haha don't blame them they always park the bus so this is their first time of seeing their team stage a great come back against a big team like barca

Infact they built a museum in which they kept the memories of that 2-2 draw including torres and ramires boots the red card shown to terry the ball used

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2015
I don't wanna complain, but seriously its high time we stopped waking up to stupïd posts on this thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2015
Bimffo:
I don't wanna complain, but seriously its high time we stopped waking up to stupïd posts on this thread.
Exactly, certain morons are using the opportunity to boost their stupidity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2015
Just found out that Eva Carneiro actually thanked her fans for their support after Mourinho's interview on Saturday.......
There,that's where it went wrong.... she shouldn't have
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2015
Juventus line-up double swoop for Chelsea pair Juan Cuadrado and Ramires. [Mail]

Oya we dey wait. Make them dey come abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CorneliusSulla8: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2015
Debroslink:

This is the reason I respect Dayo, A40 and all Bayern fans worldwide. They never bragged about this 7-0 victory. We got our revenge last season, and we never bragged about it. We have mutual respect for each other.

But Chelsea fans are the worst. You played 2-2 against us in 2012, na noise noise and noise. You won Bayern via penalties, some fans slaughtered cows. It clearly shows Chelsea's status among the true elite clubs.

Liverpool won us @ Camp Nou, they don't brag about it.

Which mutual respect ?
Them dey laff u for your back
I go bet you moni say, at least one of them has a
copy of that match and any time he dey watch am he is handling himself with
the bayern flag, Wrapped around his junk with
tears of joy falling from his eyes,
And you revenge pales in comparision to that epic
trashing of the "world greatest club"

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2015
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/12/eva-carneiro-chelsea-doctor-facebook-jose-mourinho

Eva Carneiro’s Facebook post played big part in fall-out with José Mourinho

Carneiro had only previously made one post on her public page but she took to the social media platform to “thank the general public for their overwhelming support” in the wake of Mourinho’s rant. It was, she added, “really very much appreciated”.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Fearn has also had his responsibilities downgraded and he, too, will no longer be on the bench during games. The Premier League’s rules stipulate that a club must have a doctor and a physiotherapist on the bench so Chelsea will need to find replacements for the visit to Manchester City on Sunday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2015
CorneliusSulla8:

Which mutual respect ?
Them dey laffu for your back
I go bet you moni say at least one of them has a copy of that match and he fondles himself with the bayern flag, Wrapped around his junk with tears of joy falling from his eyes,
And you revenge pales in comparision to that epic trashing of the "world greatest club"

You dey mind them? They easily forget we can remind them when they goof and hit their heads on the wall with neck-breaking speed. That kid was asking me why Chelsea conceded 5 goals with one man down, but forgot that his team lost scandalously 7-0. only for the other to come and be talking gibberish about mutual respect. what concern mutual respect when we are talking about a disgraceful outing. if Yaya toure was still in barca and played in those losses they would have said he caused them the loss. The best " DM ever liveth '' was on the pitch when they were whitewashed 4-0 in munich but the f00ls will come here saying the diver made them win all matches as if we don't know those who pivot their winnings. Bunch of mumus invading Chelsea thread.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2015
Hazard should be demoted from the 1st team too.

If Carneiro was demoted for attending to a player who wasn't really injured...

Then Hazard should be demoted for rolling around on the floor when he wasn't really injured grin

Jokes aside though, I feel that what happened had been a long time coming....there's clearly some info that we don't have about thier working relationship which must have informed Jose's seemingly rash decision

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2015
Mexense:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/12/eva-carneiro-chelsea-doctor-facebook-jose-mourinho

Eva Carneiro’s Facebook post played big part in fall-out with José Mourinho

Carneiro had only previously made one post on her public page but she took to the social media platform to “thank the general public for their overwhelming support” in the wake of Mourinho’s rant. It was, she added, “really very much appreciated”.

She was supposed to handle that with wisdom. Club first. she could have said something like ' thanks everyone is working for the progress of the team and all will be resolved soonest as we are one big united family. ' cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2015
May Eva dey come utd abeg, The illegal drug una dey give JT we wan know am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2015
Mourinho wahala don too much abeg... He is getting arrogant didnt by day

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2015
All anti-chelsea fans want to downgrade us but still if we give them the whole of Chelsea team including our Doctor, Coach and even Roman himself they will be so Happy.

Our forum has even been invaded by Hataz sef , there are no more Chelsea fans here again. Na wa 4 Haters ooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2015
SIRcumalot:
May Eva dey come utd abeg,
The illegal drug una dey give JT we wan know am.

All anti-chelsea fans want to downgrade us but still if we give them the whole of Chelsea team including our Doctor, Coach and even Roman himself they will be so Happy.

Our forum has even been invaded by Hataz sef , there are no more Chelsea fans here again. Na wa 4 Haters ooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2015
Haterz aside lets learn this wink

Let’s take a look at seven facts you
didn’t know about a player Jose
Mourinho believes will win the
Ballon d’Or one day.

1. Before Hazard played for Belgium,
the French Football Federation tried
to convince him to play for the Les
Blues instead.
Hazard also became the first non-French
footballer to win the Ligue 1 Best Player
award. He also retained it the following
season with a string of top class
performances with Lille.cheesy

2. In a controversy which came to be
known as ‘Burgergate’ in Belgium,
Eden Hazard was banned from the
National team for three matches
when he was filmed on camera
while eating a burger and exiting
from the stadium while his Belgium
side were playing a Euro 2012
qualifier. Hazard was substituted
earlier in the game. tongue

3. Hazard shares the record for the
most number of consecutive penalty
conversions in the Premier League
with Dimitar Berbatov – both scored
9 in a row. Crystal Palace goalkeeper
Julian Speroni denied Hazard the
chance to make it 10, but the
Belgian headed in the rebound.

4. Eden’s mother, Carine Hazard, was a
professional footballer in the Belgian
Women’s First Division and only quit
the game when she fell pregnant
with Eden. Looks like foot a runs in the family.

5. Hazard is more than just a closet
dancer. The Blues’ No.10 loves
dancing and became an instant
YouTube hit when footage of him
getting up on stage for an
impromptu display during a
performance from Christina Milian
emerged on the Internet.

6. Hazard is a huge NBA fanatic, and
enjoys watching Basketball. The
Belgian admits that while he has
never been to see a game in
America, his favorite team is New
York Knicks and his favorite player
Carmelo Anthony.

7. Hazard’s romance goes way back to his childhood. The Chelsea superstar
met his wife Natacha at the age of
14, and married his childhood
sweetheart in 2012, two years after
the couple had their first kid Yannis.
They have since had a second child,
Leo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OneNaija(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2015
All Assnal and Mumu UTD Fans leave our forum now Immediately or I handle you all to EFCC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2015
airmark:

You dey mind them? They easily forget we can remind them when they goof and hit their heads on the wall with neck-breaking speed. That kid was asking me why Chelsea conceded 5 goals with one man down, but forgot that his team lost scandalously 7-0. only for the other to come and be talking gibberish about mutual respect. what concern mutual respect when we are talking about a disgraceful outing. if Yaya toure was still in barca and played in those losses they would have said he caused them the loss. The best " DM ever liveth '' was on the pitch when they were whitewashed 4-0 in munich but the f00ls will come here saying the diver made them win all matches as if we don't know those who pivot their winnings. Bunch of mumus invading Chelsea thread.
See this jambite o have u seen a barca fans saying la liga defence is a no nonsense defence?

U said it that ur epl is a no nonsense defence where messi won't be doing what he did with la liga

So I ask u again why did ur no nonsense defence conceded five goals from an ordinary totenham side

At least we can say bayern are an elite europe force plus we lost some key players on the first leg

When I see the things u type its looks as if u are bitter

Bitter at the fact that yaya toure was dumped for busquet

Like I said I neva bragged about my la liga defence our record speaks for it self

But a no nonsense defence as u called it is not suppose to concede five from a totenham side that won't even score 3 against la masia

Hope u get my point?

Airmark nairaland first class zombiee

Capiche?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2015
Nawa smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2015
I have been arguing with some chelsea fans here and they have been able to make me see some good thing about hazard

But after 2weeks these are the things I have learnt from airmark

1) Yaya toure is better than busquet because he has more goals

2) Xavi once played as a right back for spain and he watched it live

3) Busquet is a diver cheat bla bla bla

4) Guardiola is a racist (but when ferguson let pogba go because he wasn't near the level of scholes) since its guardiola then a racist he is

5) Airmark has been repeating the same youtube videos just to make an silly point

6) When the argument becomes hot airmark will run away and when he comes back 2 days later he will start telling u that he killed u with too many point so u ran away

7) Conceding 7 against an elite team is a disgrace (I agree) but conceding 5 against spurs of all team is normal

cool Anytime barca wins even in 1999 its a controversial win

9) Mikel is better than busquet

10) Starts an argument later says its the rival fans invading the thread

I wonder if its a robot behind this airmark moniker

Keeps repeating the same
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

At least we can say bayern are an elite europe force plus we lost some key players on the first leg

If you want to engage me in arguing please don't take after your mentor Dayo, whom 'lying spirit' has decorated his body as head office. Also come up with sensible points and don't write it here cos they are irritating to members. Tag me on your Barcelona thread, I will come and finish you there. I will like you to cover up your lie by listing those some key players barca lost in the first leg you were sodomised 4-0. Let me help you by listing the players that played that day and those on the bench. It will be easier for you to tell us those some key players lost. If you can't, don't bother replying.

01 Valdes
02 Alves
03 Pique
15 Bartra yellow card
18 Alba yellow card
06 Xavi
08 Iniesta yellow card
16 Busquets
09 Sanchez yellow card
10 Messi
17 Pedro (Villa 83)
Substitutes
13 Pinto,
19 Montoya,
22 Abidal,
04 Fabregas,
11 Thiago,
25 Song,
07 Villa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
airmark:

If you want to engage me in arguing please don't take after your mentor Dayo, whom 'lying spirit' has decorated his body as head office. Also come up with sensible points and don't write it here cos they are irritating to members. Tag me on your Barcelona thread, I will come and finish you there. I will like you to cover up your lie by listing those some key players barca lost in the first leg you were sodomised 4-0. Let me help you by listing the players that played that day and those on the bench. It will be easier for you to tell us those some key players lost. If you can't, don't bother replying.

01 Valdes
02 Alves
03 Pique
15 Bartra yellow card
18 Alba yellow card
06 Xavi
08 Iniesta yellow card
16 Busquets
09 Sanchez yellow card
10 Messi
17 Pedro (Villa 83)
Substitutes
13 Pinto,
19 Montoya,
22 Abidal,
04 Fabregas,
11 Thiago,
25 Song,
07 Villa

I can see vividly you wanna derail your thread by listing our squad. If I decide to engage you by tutoring you on how you club poured 20 tippers of sea sand on your pitch just to stop our free flowing football, and yet we defeated you @ home, this thread will lose its focus.

You are a shekpe fan. Stop taking glory on another club's sweat. Let Dayo or A40 attack my club in our thread. But I know they won't because they respect us.

We have 10 UCL titles between us, so your club is beneath us. Try to secure a win @ Camp Nou before we talk again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
Anytime I watch this goal, I saw the ''world best DM'' running like a pregnant woman. I just wish ramires could get his magic wand back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7FdqIthU0s
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nihilist:

I'm on daddy duty tonight so can't really argue much.

But go and watch the build up to Sevilla's goal yesterday and see how Busquets failed to stop the cross that led to Reyes's tap in.

A defensive midfielder that cannot defend?

Just call him midfielder abeg

this is a big lie....
that useless defender known as mathieu was responsible for all the goals barca conceded apart from the opening goal. busquets was in the central, how's he meant to stop a cross? anything to rubbish busquets would suit you. the same busquets have dominated spain & barca's DM role and have kept top class defensive midfielders like yaya toure, javi martinez, alex song and javi mascherano out of their preferred roles. busquets is the best DM ever......no one comes even closer to his football intelligence and positional discipline.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
coogar:

this is a big lie....
that useless defender known as mathieu was responsible for all the goals barca conceded apart from the opening goal. busquets was in the central, how's he meant to stop a cross? anything to rubbish busquets would suit you. the same busquets have dominated spain & barca's DM role and have kept top class defensive midfielders like yaya toure, javi martinez, alex song and javi mascherano out of their preferred roles. busquets is the best DM ever......no one comes even closer to his football intelligence and positional discipline.
Best DM ever??

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
bigkesh:

Best DM ever??

best ever.....
5 la liga titles
3 CL titles
1 world cup
1 euro championship.

i dare you to a name a better DM with such records......just so you know, busquets played every game in the world cup in 2010 at the tender age of 22 in the most important area of the team. like his manager said....... "you watch the game and you don't see busquets, you watch busquets and you see the whole game."

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
bigkesh:

Best DM ever??

Don't get it twisted, he meant Best DIVE MERCHANT.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
coogar:

best ever.....
5 la liga titles
3 CL titles
1 world cup
1 euro championship.

i dare you to a name a better DM with such records......just so you know, busquets played every game in the world cup in 2010 at the tender age of 22 in the most important area of the team. like his manager said....... "you watch the game and you don't see busquets, you watch busquets and you see the whole game."

I don't judge players based on trophies.......
Busquet is vital to Spain and Barca, but pls don't tell me he is the best ever........ Am sure such thought won't even dare cross his mind......
He hasn't been in LA liga team of the year twice....

Gattuso,Senna,Makelele and co.......I laugh in French
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
I have been arguing with some chelsea fans here and they have been able to make me see some good thing about hazard

But after 2weeks these are the things I have learnt from airmark

1) Yaya toure is better than busquet because he has more goals

2) Xavi once played as a right back for spain and he watched it live

3) Busquet is a diver cheat bla bla bla

4) Guardiola is a racist (but when ferguson let pogba go because he wasn't near the level of scholes) since its guardiola then a racist he is

5) Airmark has been repeating the same youtube videos just to make an silly point

6) When the argument becomes hot airmark will run away and when he comes back 2 days later he will start telling u that he killed u with too many point so u ran away

7) Conceding 7 against an elite team is a disgrace (I agree) but conceding 5 against spurs of all team is normal

cool Anytime barca wins even in 1999 its a controversial win

9) Mikel is better than busquet

10) Starts an argument later says its the rival fans invading the thread

I wonder if its a robot behind this airmark moniker

Keeps repeating the same

airmark has never been the sharpest tool in the drawers....
anyone who rates DMs by the number of goals they have scored has already proven himself to be a consummate plonker. the role of a DM is to prevent goals......toure gets moved behind the central forward sometimes when city needs to score their jam-body goals.....he's better going forward than protecting his defence. busquets have destroyed virtually all the forward players in the world between 2009 and now. the only other DM i might concede is as good as busi is claude makelele.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
bigkesh:

Gattuso,Senna,Makelele and co.......I laugh in French

Even busquit follow you laugh after diving as usual. grin grin grin

[img]http://storage.coolfeed.co/2012/10/Hilarious-soccer-dives-12-GIFs-coolfeed.co-1.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.