Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10539886 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tick(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nathan Ake to Watford on a season-long loan. Hopefully the lad gets some quality play time there.

Good one for him if he can get in the team and show us what he can do week in week out in the PL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Haywhymido(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
bigkesh:
“The manager didn’t speak to us on Saturday. He has
done that before and sometimes that’s worse than
when he is shouting at us. It is worse when he is quiet
with us and it would be better for him to shout!

Matic on Mourinho......

Only God knows how Mrs Mourinho copes with him
lol, nt everyone like to be shout at like matic. There will be sum guys in d team dat wld prefer his quietness to him shouting at dem. Dat's nt problem at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
coogar:

so how come busquets isn't as clumsy as vieira, keane, rijakaard and the old school players you listed above?
that is because the old school players relied much more on physicality than common sense like busquets does. add up the red cards the old school DMs copped in their careers and compare to busi's career and you would get your answer. busi re-invented the role of DMs. it's all about intelligence, positioning and the ability to pass the ball accurately when trapped in tight corners. apart from xavi, busi is the best passer in the whole of spain for the past 5 years.

that is what makes him the king of anchor-men!

Oga the first step to playing as a defensive midfielder is understanding your role and accepting it. You’re there to work hard and to help everyone else, before yourself.

I don't give a hoot about Busi's positioning and ability to pass the ball accurately when trapped in tight corners, if he can't work his socks off for the team and impose himself in games then he's not qualified to be branded the best Dm ever. Mikel has got great positioning and amazing vision too, do we now say he is the best defensive midfielder ever?

Physicality and intimidation are important parts of the game. You have to arrive with that first tackle that says, ‘I’m here and I’m going to try and make it hard for you'. There's no re-invention that would take away these features.

Busi would be copping reds if he gets exposed as much as these guys do. The tiki-taka comes along with a package known as the ''high pressing'', this sh1t makes Busi's job easier.

When I look at players like Coquelin, Matic, Verratti and Schnerdelin, I see fellas who wholly define the DM role. Busquets is good no doubt, but ninja is too attached to a comfortable system for me to think him as the best ever. That would be a wrong call my friend.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
lordfalcao:
you always claim you know football, but you are d most ignorant of all here.

Seriously you know nothing all you do is relying on your so called mentor to spew rubbish
Were u hurt ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
lordfalcao:
you always claim you know football, but you are d most ignorant of all here.

Seriously you know nothing all you do is relying on your so called mentor to spew rubbish
Or was it because I didn't include ur name?

Aren't u a viewing centre pundit

@emboldened pls tell me where I made such claims?

And who are the mentors I rely on

U are a nobody on ur own thread I don't think ave ever quoted u here

So F^CK off my mentions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
rotimiland:
Omo see miss ooo shocked was his left leg completely dead? grin grin grin Nonsoroyalty, you asked coogar to stop replying yet you kept quoting airmark and commenting under his post. If you said busquets is the world best DM then prove it. Ever since airmark has been debunking that claim only for you guys to be insulting him with no historical facts to back your points. Airbornelacer also posted a sensible analysis, yet you cant debunk his claim. Bring your facts too, lets see na.

Now lemme teach common sense

Any time u get to a thread first of all check the previous pages first before u jump in an argument like ramires

I had posted some links and some facts too but the slowpoke keeps repeating the same point over again

So I quit this argument a long time ago

Why not read it all before u stick ur gutters

And also u too f^ck off my mentions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Oga the first step to playing as a defensive midfielder is understanding your role and accepting it. You’re there to work hard and to help everyone else, before yourself.

I don't give a hoot about Busi's positioning and ability to pass the ball accurately when trapped in tight corners, if he can't work his socks off for the team and impose himself in games then he's not qualified to be branded the best Dm ever. Mikel has got great positioning and amazing vision too, do we now say he is the best defensive midfielder ever?

Physicality and intimidation are important parts of the game. You have to arrive with that first tackle that says, ‘I’m here and I’m going to try and make it hard for you'. There's no re-invention that would take away these features.

Busi would be copping reds if he gets exposed as much as these guys do. The tiki-taka comes along with a package known as the ''high pressing'', this sh1t makes Busi's job easier.

When I look at players like Coquelin, Matic, Verratti and Schnerdelin, I see fellas who wholly define the DM role. Busquets is good no doubt, but ninja is too attached to a comfortable system for me to think him as the best ever. That would be a wrong call my friend.
Thanks Man.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rotimiland(m): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Any time u get to a thread first of all check the previous pages first before u jump in an argument like ramires

I had posted some links and some facts too but the slowpoke keeps repeating the same point over again

Why not read it all before u stick ur gutters

Sorry bro, but be polite in your points we are not fighting. I never saw a convincing stuff from you in the past. Only one coach said he is the best and another said he is good then you start abusing airmark, chelseafan1 and hensben. Nothing convincing bro. You even said one time that since 2013 laliga player of the month has not gone to messi, i dont know which body is giving that your award, but airmark stated many things which are confirmed facts. Players like aranguiz, jedinak will play better than sergio in barca. Before i forget address the stats of laliga Dms someone posted in which sergio busquets was beaten in most technical departments of DM, interception, tackles etc . Airbornelacer has summarised everything just read his piece with opened brain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Keky:
Thanks Man.
lol....u ds keky too funny cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
Our own dear Lewis Baker just scored for Vitesse, it still hurts our manager and club aren't trying to integrate these youngsters to the first team.....

Even if na to dey pick them one by one per season.smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
rotimiland:

Sorry bro, but be polite in your points we are not fighting. I never saw a convincing stuff from you in the past. Only one coach said he is the best and another said he is good then you start abusing airmark, chelseafan1 and hensben. Nothing convincing bro. You even said one time that since 2013 laliga player of the month has not gone to messi, i dont know which body is giving that your award, but airmark stated many things which are confirmed facts. Players like aranguiz, jedinak will play better than sergio in barca. Before i forget address the stats of laliga Dms someone posted in which sergio busquets was beaten in most technical departments of DM, interception, tackles etc . Airbornelacer has summarised everything just read his piece with opened brain.
I swear on me nans I didn't read all the comment but since u lack understanding ill explain the bolded part

But wait do u watch football?

In the epl and laliga (I don't know abt the other leagues)
At the end of each month a certain award is giving to the best player and best coach of that month

Ronaldo has won it more than twice

But leo messi and no barcelona player I repeat no barcelona player has ever won that award since it began in 2013

So why I said this was to let airmark know thatt despite the fact that busquet was not awarded the best cdm in la liga it still doesn't change the fact that he shittttss on toure as a cdm

So u see why I don't reply a viewing centre pundit like u?

Like I said I only joined this argument only on the toure vs busquet saga when it started turning into another thing e.g (airmark calling guardiola a racist, busquet a diver) I stopped

So I don't care about the rest of the things u posted there cos u aint worth my mb

Now that u've succeded in gaining my attention savour this moment cos this MIGHT be my last reply to vcp

Capiche cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
tick:
Nathan Ake to Watford on a season-long loan. Hopefully the lad gets some quality play time there.

Good one for him if he can get in the team and show us what he can do week in week out in the PL.

I don't see how he can get past Capoue and Behrami in midfield. He might have to play leftback to get games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
rotimiland:

Oh
And

The opposite of airmark is facts

So I don't get ur punch line

Dude I can also tell u to read what coogar posted with an open brain

Why not ask raumdeuter all this questions? Cos he likes to use people like u for free points

Bro I don't know u on this thread why not go self service with airmark and stop replying me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Physicality and intimidation

Yet One of the best Defensive midfielder that ever graced the "physical" EPL is Claude Makelele at 5ft7 and weigh 66kg that's lighter and shorter than Neymar

Is anyone in this current Chelsea side even that small because even Oscar is taller and heavier than Makelele. So much for physicality and intimidation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
So no there will be no party at the united thread?

Already had some funny meme's grin bad market
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
Physicality and intimidation

Yet One of the best Defensive midfielder that ever graced the "physical" EPL is Claude Makelele at 5ft7 and weigh 66kg that's lighter and shorter than Neymar
So no shakiti bobo tonight?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
rotimiland:
Omo see miss ooo shocked was his left leg completely dead? grin grin grin Nonsoroyalty, you asked coogar to stop replying yet you kept quoting airmark and commenting under his post. If you said busquets is the world best DM then prove it. Ever since airmark has been debunking that claim only for you guys to be insulting him with no historical facts to back your points. Airbornelacer also posted a sensible analysis, yet you cant debunk his claim. Bring your facts too, lets see na.

How else do you want people to prove Busquets is the best DM when there are sevral articles posted by Sport writers, quotes from coaches all who claim Busquets is the best DM in the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

So no shakiti bobo tonight?

There might be a party on this thread on Sunday

Man Utd na bad market wey I don borrow Instruments for the weekend

Na only arsenal and shekpe be my hope for parry now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

How else do you want people to prove Busquets is the best DM when there are sevral articles posted by Sport writers, quotes from coaches all who claim Busquets is the best DM in the game
According to the niccur spain coach words does not mean anything cos his lord airmark is the best pundit
Since jamie caragher and gary neville
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

There might be a party on this thread on Sunday

Man Utd na bad market wey I don borrow Instruments for the weekend

Na only arsenal and shekpe be my hope for parry now

grin arsenal na sure banker I trust palace

As for chelsea them go focus on baba aguero but they go forget that magician silva

Party go they

But make barca no fall my hand cos u wey be my padi go still open party for our thread
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Or was it because I didn't include ur name?

Aren't u a viewing centre pundit

@emboldened pls tell me where I made such claims?

And who are the mentors I rely on

U are a nobody on ur own thread I don't think ave ever quoted u here

So F^CK off my mentions
i have never seen a 40 year old that debates like a woman rather than this Nairaland no1 fool

Guy you suck from head to toe. No wonder a fool at 40 is a fool forever
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

Even from the Sqwaka stats comparison a Chelsea fan posted, Valencia and sevilla DMs were better than him last season, why ignore the stats like its irrelevant?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chelseafan1:
Our own dear Lewis Baker just scored for Vitesse, it still hurts our manager and club aren't trying to integrate these youngsters to the first team.....

Even if na to dey pick them one by one per season.smiley
Thorgan scored a superb goal just last game.......
Thorgan is better than any of our AMF bar hazard and Willian..... Same for Boga,Musonda and Baker....
Colkett is far ahead of Ramires
There is no way Rahman is better Da Silva,a player Ian wright of Arsenal said he is the best LB in England
Solanke is better than our CFs except Costa,Yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
bigkesh:

Thorgan scored a superb goal just last game.......
Thorgan is better than any of our AMF bar hazard and Willian..... Same for Boga,Musonda and Baker....
Colkett is far ahead of Ramires
There is no way Rahman is better Da Silva,a player Ian wright of Arsenal said he is the best LB in England
Solanke is better than our CFs except Costa,Yet
We need to fast and pray for Mou and the club management.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
lordfalcao:
i have never seen a 40 year old that debates like a woman rather than this Nairaland no1 fool

Jesus this is the lamest come back ever since peter denied jesus

Hahaha bro ur reply is as accurate as a 5years old drawing superman

Did I hurt your feelings this much

Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chelseafan1:

We need to fast and pray for Mou and the club management.
I thought still has the right to resign Thorgan Hazard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
lordfalcao:

I achieved things ur grandparents couldn't achive for ur dad

Why not spend time on thinking about how to get good grades before u enter nysc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Even from the Sqwaka stats comparison a Chelsea fan posted, Valencia and sevilla DMs were better than him last season, why ignore the stats like its irrelevant?

Viewing stats is one thing, Understanding stats is another thing. But when I read coaches and analysts say Cortouis is one of the top 3 keepers in the world

Is Guzan better than Courtois?

Look at the below and tell me who is the better keeper

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lordemperoris100:
I thought still has the right to resign Thorgan Hazard?
I really do not know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

Viewing stats is one thing, Understanding stats is another thing. But when I read coaches and analysts say Cortouis is one of the top 3 keepers in the world

Is Guzan better than Courtois?

Look at the below and tell me who is the better keeper
So, what do you understand by these stats what does the stats really mean?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chelseafan1:

So, what do you understand by these stats what does the stats really mean?
It means stats are taken in context a keeper for Hull City would work more than Courtois and a defender for Wolves would work more than Terry in defending
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chelseafan1:
I really do not know.
Yes we do......

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, Vischy and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.