Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10543698 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Smh
Barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Raumdeuter, Nihilist, Tval, Bigkesh, airmark, y'all are needed at the Barca thread, there shud b an all night party there tonight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKIklYtBIlE&itct=CDkQpDAYACITCNPWtsK-qccCFYKGHAodfXwCcVITbmF0aGFuIHZpdGVzc2UgZ29hbA%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Nathan just did this.........His movement before scoring it shows he is skillful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
So no there will be no party at the united thread?

Already had some funny meme's grin bad market
The party is now live at camp nou thread grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
chrisley024:
The party is now live at camp nou thread grin cheesy

grin oloshii na that one u sabi grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tick(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ibime:

I don't see how he can get past Capoue and Behrami in midfield. He might have to play leftback to get games
It's a long season, he'd get game time in midfield. Wishing he does though. He has always been impressive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chelseafan1:
Raumdeuter, Nihilist, Tval, Bigkesh, airmark, y'all are needed at the Barca thread, there shud b an all night party there tonight.

Where the place dey? na island or mainland?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:24am On Aug 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
Physicality and intimidation

Yet One of the best Defensive midfielder that ever graced the "physical" EPL is Claude Makelele at 5ft7 and weigh 66kg that's lighter and shorter than Neymar

Is anyone in this current Chelsea side even that small because even Oscar is taller and heavier than Makelele. So much for physicality and intimidation

Makelele was quicker with more stamina than Busquets.

Physicality is not about height and weight. Mikel is tall and heavy, yet midfielders run through him with ease.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:55am On Aug 15, 2015
Ibime:

Makelele was quicker with more stamina than Busquets.

Physicality is not about height and weight. Mikel is tall and heavy, yet midfielders run through him with ease.

Dayo really needs like 3 years intensive study of the nitty gritty of soccer. You guys need to explain many things to him. For someone who cuddles what mushroom online commentators, who are not smarter than him say and ignore what authoritative bodies like FIFA, LFB posit. It beats every soccer expert imagination. How do you explain the football sense of someone comparing two goalkeepers without telling us the number of goals conceded by them? He is massively lagging behind in football knowledge, that's why I have stopped to reply the nitwit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2015
airmark:

Dayo really needs like 3 years intensive study of the nitty gritty of soccer. You guys need to explain many things to him. For someone who cuddles what mushroom online commentators, who are not smarter than him say and ignore what authoritative bodies like FIFA, LFB posit. It beats every soccer expert imagination. How do you explain the football sense of someone comparing two goalkeepers without telling us the number of goals conceded by them? He is massively lagging behind in football knowledge, that's why I have stopped to reply the nitwit.
Don't get it twisted..... DAYO understands it,he just like disturbing and saying jagoonz to catch fun.....Not every time tho.....
Like how can someone sincerely believe Boateng is better than Terry, I refuse to believe he is always serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
Physicality and intimidation

Yet One of the best Defensive midfielder that ever graced the "physical" EPL is Claude Makelele at 5ft7 and weigh 66kg that's lighter and shorter than Neymar

Is anyone in this current Chelsea side even that small because even Oscar is taller and heavier than Makelele. So much for physicality and intimidation

No be by height and size.

Watch Verratti and Clasie bully mates off the ball and you see my point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2015
Memphis Depay put up yet another horrendous display last nite.

Coogar are we looking at the flop of the season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DarkSkinBwoy: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Memphis Depay put up yet another horrendous display last nite.

Coogar are we looking at the flop of the season?

I never knew two matches make up a season, thanks for the new info

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
DarkSkinBwoy:

It doesn't bro,except u are Eden hazard whom the same Depay stupid hype agents nailed after just 2 games

U guys can't complain because your comrades did the same to the Best player in England

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
DarkSkinBwoy:

Nigga have you got issues differentiating a question from an inference?

''Are we looking at" and "We are looking at" aren't same thing mate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DarkSkinBwoy: 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Nigga have you got issues differentiating a question from an inference?

''Are we looking at" and "We are looking at" aren't same thing mate

Whether it was a question or an inference, it still doesn't make sense

Why you'd go as far as saying "of the season" is what beats me and pretty much everyone else when the dude has played only two games, if he was halfway into the season, then your question or whatever would have been justified, but only two games and you've started mentioning a whole season, I never see that kind thing before

I'm not here for prolonged arguments, i'm done with this, no need replying

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
DarkSkinBwoy:

Why you'd go as far as saying "of the season" is what beats me and pretty much everyone else when the dude has played only two games, if he was halfway into the season, then your question or whatever would have been justified, but only two games and you've started mentioning a whole season, I never see that kind thing before

We are waiting for December. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Am not being a bad balle o, but i wish arsenal can lose their match tomorrow so that whatever happens tomao, we can be even tongue

heard baba rahman passed the medicals...good one for nowwink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chestar5:
Am not being a bad balle o, but i wish arsenal can lose their match today so that whatever happens tomao, we can be even tongue

heard baba rahman passed the medicals...good one for nowwink
same way Chelsea will lose to City on Sunday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
bigkesh:

It doesn't bro,except u are Eden hazard whom the same Depay stupid hype agents nailed after just 2 games

U guys can't complain because your comrades did the same to the Best player in England
I can't wait to see the reigning EPL best player destroy Man city tomorrow.
Eden 'oluomo' Hazard noni.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
DarkSkinBwoy:

Leave story broda, even Hazard wey be the reigning EPL best player, some of ur comrades still dey call am useless and a senseless dribbler.... who is Depay??

Hazard started impressing right from the get go till date!
No be shere shere....cheesygrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Odunharry:
same way Chelsea will lose to City on Sunday
warreva undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Romelu Lulaku destroying Southampton likes its no man's business....
The same Southampton wey go dey form strong head for Chelsea....football sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chelseafan1:
Romelu Lulaku destroying Southampton likes its no man's business....

The same Southampton wey go dey form strong head for Chelsea....football sha

At the risk of appearing like a kneejerk knight, it looks like the party is over for soton's defence.

4 goals conceded so far in just 2 games.

Not only is the party over, but NEPA has taken light, and police has come to arrest everybody.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rotimiland(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Bro I don't know u on this thread why not go self service with airmark and stop replying me

They said you are already 40. No wonder. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nihilist:

At the risk of appearing like a kneejerk knight, it looks like the party is over for soton's defence.

Not only is the party over, but NEPA has taken light, and police has come to arrest everybody.

Morgan Schneiderlin!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Lmao....maybe they are missing Schneiderlin already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
mehn ivanovic even get luck 4dis monterro hand seff, de guy don already give janmaat red card (two yellow cards) just under 45mins,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
DarkSkinBwoy:

You must be seeing your menstrual cycle, hence your backward reasoning

Depay has had two poor outings and given his price tag, the reputation he made for himself in Holland and the expectations, it is only normal to draw up question marks over his below par displays.

Constructive criticism mate, no one is calling Depay a flop. You're on a full blast, you need to draw the rein already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Leicester are looking serious, but for how long?

Ranieri is doing a good job!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
This Referee has successfully killed the West Ham game
Smh
So many errors in one game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chelseafan1:

I can't wait to see the reigning EPL best player destroy Man city tomorrow.
Eden 'oluomo' Hazard noni.
Whenever hazard is at full gear, its almost impossible for anyone in England to beat us

(1) (2) (3) ... (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibukzy and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.