Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10538711 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chelseafan1:
Romelu Lulaku destroying Southampton likes its no man's business....

The same Southampton wey go dey form strong head for Chelsea....football sha
Imagine if Lukaku has Remy patience, would have been soo cool......He left in a hurry not knowing Costa's hamstring can't be cut into irredeemable pieces by a bread knife
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
It would be a wonder to see teams like leichester city and swansea fighting for top 4.... Cant wait cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nihilist:

At the risk of appearing like a kneejerk knight, it looks like the party is over for soton's defence.

4 goals conceded so far in just 2 games.

Not only is the party over, but NEPA has taken light, and police has come to arrest everybody.
nitlad:

Morgan Schneiderlin!!!
Chelseafan1:

Lmao....maybe they are missing Schneiderlin already.
and a certain team that used to leak goals even with degea has now begun to accumulate Clean sheets with a former back up to arsenal's former backup Manning the posts

In keky's voice... hmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nihilist:
Hazard should be demoted from the 1st team too.

If Carneiro was demoted for attending to a player who wasn't really injured...

Then Hazard should be demoted for rolling around on the floor when he wasn't really injured grin

Jokes aside though, I feel that what happened had been a long time coming....there's clearly some info that we don't have about thier working relationship which must have informed Jose's seemingly rash decision
i am suspecting that mou thinks she is having an affair wt hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Greatihex:
i am suspecting that mou thinks she is having an affair wt hazard.
shockedshocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
PietroRico:
and a certain team that used to leak goals even with degea has now begun to accumulate Clean sheets with a former back up to arsenal's former backup Manning the posts

In keky's voice... hmmm
Is he the reason y soton is leakng goals? yES
Is the reason y United haven't conceded? You can't be too sure of that....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
PietroRico:

In keky's voice... hmmm
Let's wait till they get tested by the bigger boys.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
bigkesh:

Is he the reason y soton is leakng goals? yES
Is the reason y United haven't conceded? You can't be too sure of that....
I'd love to know why/how you are this certain of this..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
bigkesh:
Imagine if Lukaku has Remy patience, would have been soo cool......He left in a hurry not knowing Costa's hamstring can't be cut into irredeemable pieces by a bread knife
I'll blame Mou jhor, the fact that he hardly gives those youngsters chances to impress is just annoying, whenever Lukaku was given the chance to play, he was always under pressure to impress.

It shouldn't be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
bigkesh:
Whenever hazard is at full gear, its almost impossible for anyone in England to beat us
Undisputable fact!!!!
Even his haters know this.smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
PietroRico:
I'd love to know why/how you are this certain of this..
If he was the only addition then u can say he is the cause.... But you have darmian too,Bastian is holding the middle well and LVG has changed approach.... U can't say its all because of Morgan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chelseafan1:

I'll blame Mou jhor, the fact that he hardly gives those youngsters chances to impress is just annoying, whenever Lukaku was given the chance to play, he was always under pressure to impress.

It shouldn't be.
I agree,what stopped Lukaku from playing for us 2seasons ago when we had Torres and BA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
bigkesh:

If he was the only addition then u can say he is the cause.... But you have darmian too,Bastian is holding the middle well and LVG has changed approach.... U can't say its all because of Morgan
soton also lost clyne and alderwereiled in addition to Morgan, so how did u arrive at the first conclusion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
weedtaker:
mehn ivanovic even get luck 4dis monterro hand seff, de guy don already give janmaat red card (two yellow cards) just under 45mins,
Dt guy dey vex o.....Montero, Sigurdsson, Ayew and dt dere former Liverpool player go show teams like Arsenal and Man u pepper Ds season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Let's wait till they get tested by the bigger boys.cheesy
like Swansea, right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
I just want relax here small, for our thread (man utd) na Rooney argument full everywhere... elamp...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
PietroRico:
soton also lost clyne and alderwereiled in addition to Morgan, so how did u arrive at the first conclusion

U are right .....didn't even remember Alder...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
bigkesh:

I agree,what stopped Lukaku from playing for us 2seasons ago when we had Torres and BA
Exactly my point, this our young striker on loan had a better season than Falcao yet, our management do not think he's ready to be our third striker, they chuz to waste millions on Falcao.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Our bench tomorrow will probably look like -Ramirez,Mikel,Cheek,Moses,Falcao,Remy.......

Tottenham have a better bench

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
PietroRico:
like Swansea, right?
U know this smileycheesy

Chelsea

Arsenal

Man city of life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
patrickmuf:
I just want relax here small, for our thread (man utd) na Rooney argument full everywhere... elamp...
lol....u are welcm, what drink wud u like to take??
Tell me what u think about tomorrow's EPL El classico cheesygrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
bigkesh:
Our bench tomorrow will probably look like -Ramirez,Mikel,Cheek,Moses,Falcao,Remy.......

Why did we even bring Traore back when we won't allow him play??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Surely it's too early in the season to witness a Chelshit Parked Bus, yeah?
With freshly fitted Yokohama tyres, let's hope it spins wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Dt guy dey vex o.....Montero, Sigurdsson, Ayew and dt dere former Liverpool player go show teams like Arsenal and Man u pepper Ds season.
sorry dey already showed us pepper last season, its nw chelshit nd man.shittys turn.
bigkesh:

o! Thank god say u know, de party we go happen here 2moro night, go cost sum niggarz dia job.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
bigkesh:
Dream - Bale Varane pogba, ibrahimovic Expectation - Griezman, Stones, Vidal, lacazette Reality - douglas costa, cahill extension, sissoko, falcao
Turns out I even underrated our lack of Ambition

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chelseafan1:

50-50 game...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
weedtaker:
sorry dey already showed us pepper last season, its nw chelshit nd man.shittys turn. o! Thank god say u know, de party we go happen here 2moro night, go cost sum niggarz dia job.
City thread is boring, the party on their thread won't be nice......
Maybe we can use Your thread,no be today people start dy host party on their neighbours ground
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chelseafan1:

It's Man United vs Liverpool that we Call EPL's El Clasico
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Meanwhile, lemme be the 1st to recommend myself for the DJ slot on this thread tomorrow. I gat the feeling this thread will be the suya spot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Debroslink:

in the 80s
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Debroslink:

Oh! OK
I termed it el classico cos both teams are like the 2 best EPL teams as we speak, Man U and Pool av been demoted
Apologies to Man U fans buy dey ain't stable yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
bigkesh:

City thread is boring, the party on their thread won't be nice......
Maybe we can use Your thread,no be today people start dy host party on their neighbours ground
grin grin grin make i just keep ma self busy with nihilist diary, untill sunday sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: islamics(m), ademuy, monerozi5590, AdisaOwala and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.