Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10503137 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
BlueDiva:
What? When Evans went directly for his shin? shocked
Torres is a muppet no doubt but he was clearly fouled, i give that to him.

which yeye shin? you ought to go to specsavers, mate!

Enjoy your dubious win, it will surely find you guys out.

coming from a fan of a football club that scored 3 dubious goals against wigan last season! gimme a fücking break!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
Dayo. . . Shouldnt you be asking question about why your team got beat at home too. . . grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
dayokanu:

Sharapp there cheesy

Even Ikpeba confirmed it

Victor Ikpeba: "I think it was his fastness was too mush!"

grin cheesy

LOL. . . grin
Ikpeba is actually improving in his English.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
Clattenberg was wrong cos he used guesswork to determine if Torres dived or not. He was 30 yards away, and the fact that there was contact means you cannot yellow card the player because it is guesswork from that far away to decide if the contact was enough to bring him down.

Meanwhile, its becoming obvious the guy is too immature to ref and had his own agenda:

[size=16pt]Chelsea lodge complaint over alleged Clattenburg comments[/size]

The Blues accuse the 37-year-old, who showed their side two red cards during Sunday's defeat to Manchester United, of "inappropriate language" towards a pair of their players

Chelsea have lodged an official complaint to the Premier League over alleged comments from referee Mark Clattenburg during their 3-2 defeat to Manchester United on Sunday.

The Blues are accusing the 37-year-old of using "inappropriate language" towards two of their players.

"We have lodged a complaint to the Premier League match delegate with regards to inappropriate language used by the referee and directed at two of our players in two separate incidents in today's match," a club spokesman announced after the game.

"The match delegate will pass the complaint to the Football Association.

"We will make no further comment at this time."

Clattenburg sent off two Chelsea players, Branislav Ivanovic and Fernando Torres, during the match at Stamford Bridge, with home manager Roberto Di Matteo laying the blame for their loss at his feet.

The Serbian defender was dismissed for a professional foul on Ashley Young before the £50 million striker received a second yellow card for what the official interpreted as a dive under the challenge of Jonny Evans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chamotex(m): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
^^^Ibime the fact that there was contact doesn't mean it can't be a dive...notwithstanding it was harsh on Torres

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2012
sour grapes!
useless club, brainless zombie fans, racist team captain!
clatterburg used foul languages on a pair of their players - who would believe chelsea staff anyways? ashley cole lied under the oath that terry didn't use a racist language against anton ferdinand.....chelsea lied ashley cole never met kenyon in a hotel when cashley was still an arsenal player! chelsea can go to blazes with their accusations

first it's howard webb, now it's clatterburg......united are broke, they are in debt and yet they still get accused of bribing officials every season! how can a club so broke afford this century long bribery and corruption? it was clatterburg that scored unted's goals in the first half! torres should have walked when he karate'd cleverley's tummy earlier in the game but chelsea fans won't discuss that...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by montelik(m): 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
dayokanu:

Sharapp there cheesy

Even Ikpeba confirmed it

grin cheesy

LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
@ Coogar,we done hear u nau!! Useless club,Useless fans yet,No P. Enjoi Ur victory. Congrats!! Kindly go away plssssss. Thank U.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
diggz: @ Coogar,we done hear u nau!! Useless club,Useless fans yet,No P. Enjoi Ur victory. Congrats!! Kindly go away plssssss. Thank U.

don't be a sourpuss!
you have another chance to prove y'all mettle on wednesday.....watch out for welbeck, anderson and nani! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
coogar: sour grapes!
clatterburg used foul languages on a pair of their players - who would believe chelsea staff anyways? ashley cole lied under the oath that terry didn't use a racist language against anton ferdinand.....chelsea lied ashley cole never met kenyon in a hotel when cashley was still an arsenal player! chelsea can go to blazes with their accusations

first it's howard webb, now it's clatterburg......united are broke, they are in debt and yet they still get accused of bribing officials every season! how can a club so broke afford this century long bribery and corruption? it was clatterburg that scored unted's goals in the first half! torres should have walked when he karate'd cleverley's tummy earlier in the game but chelsea fans won't discuss that...

The same way Johny evans walked when he karated Drogba 2 ,3 seasons ago abeg lets hear word,enjoy your win,and leave us to deal with the burg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
Chelsea fans shouldn't be too sour about this.their team has shown itself to have d talent and toughness to ball with the best in the EPL and possibly go all the way.concerning the officiating Chelsea have been d beneficiaries of countless dubious decisions against United in more crucuial matches including title deciders,so why are some fans wailing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
Watchn MOTD. . and i wanna cry lol. . . How coogar can call this Torress deliberately making contact with evans is amazing. . . but he cant say nothing about young flying with no propellers attahced to his back at the slight sense of contact lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
lalaboi: Watchn MOTD. . and i wanna cry lol. . . How coogar can call this Torress deliberately making contact with evans is amazing. . . but he cant say nothing about young flying with no propellers attahced to his back at the slight sense of contact lol

torres dived......
there was contact but torres hurled himself down....if you wanna talk fair-play, torres should have walked when he katate'd cleverley's chest....so he shouldn't even have been on the pitch at all when he nutmegged evans!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 12:05am On Oct 29, 2012
Guardian reporting that the inappropriate remark by Clattenburg was a racist slur directed towards Mikel. Mikel was booked for dissent

while

According to The Mail, Mark Clattenburg called Juan Mata a 'Spanish Arrow.

atleast now we know the two players and that the idiot ref is a racist self-service*er.would be interesting to see how the Ferguson Association deal with one of their own.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 12:09am On Oct 29, 2012
lol,nairaland oo,tw@t is now arrow loool grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2012
mithel: Guardian reporting that the inappropriate remark by Clattenburg was a racist slur directed towards Mikel. Mikel was booked for dissent

while

According to The Mail, Mark Clattenburg called Juan Mata a 'Spanish Arrow.

atleast now we know the two players and that the idiot ref is a racist self-service*er.would be interesting to see how the Ferguson Association deal with one of their own.

video evidence, please!
i'd believe a jailhouse confession before taking the statement of any chelsea player seriously. lets create a shitstorm to divert the attention of our poor performance! brainless club!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 12:20am On Oct 29, 2012
coogar:

video evidence, please!
i'd believe a jailhouse confession before taking the statement of any chelsea player seriously. lets create a shitstorm to divert the attention of our poor performance! brainless club!

lool,you call a team going down 2 men with about 20 minutes to play and still lost with a goal difference albeit an offside goal which i wouldnt expect a man utd fan to see as offside.if that was a poor performance then man utd were utter shyte then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:37am On Oct 29, 2012
Ibime:

Guy face front abeg. I don't know who brought you into this conversation.

Was it RDM tactics for Hazard to inexplicably start running forward with no sense of danger at all when Mata lost possession on the first goal. So was he running to start another counterattack despite the fact he was the deepest defender on the left hand side?

If it was not his duty to chase Rafael why did he chase him all the way albeit 2 seconds too late?

Was it RDM tactics that got him dropped by Belgium manager for the very same thing?

I would never accept laissez faire behaviour from Chelsea player unless he is Maradona.

I don't need to dislike a player to point out the obvious. That's why FBS said "Hazard -2" during the match cos he knows who was responsible.

Now get your uninvited self off ma posts.

So in short, it's Hazard's fault we lost!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:49am On Oct 29, 2012
mithel:

lool,you call a team going down 2 men with about 20 minutes to play and still lost with a goal difference albeit an offside goal which i wouldnt expect a man utd fan to see as offside.if that was a poor performance then man utd were utter shyte then.

it begs the question - how did chelsea go 2 man down playing on their own turf?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:53am On Oct 29, 2012
coogar:

The ref sent them off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 1:04am On Oct 29, 2012
nateevs:

The ref sent them off.
cheesy i no fit laff! i think you are right,don't mind the person that claimed it wasn't d ref dt sent them off but Abramovic who sent them to buy Alomo bitters
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 1:20am On Oct 29, 2012
coogar:

the players decided to walk off, mscheew see question o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 1:32am On Oct 29, 2012
coogar:

torres dived......
there was contact but torres hurled himself down....if you wanna talk fair-play, torres should have walked when he katate'd cleverley's chest....so he shouldn't even have been on the pitch at all when he nutmegged evans!

HMm
prof, Have you got any hypothesis as to how Ashley young went flying like he had propellers attached to his hack? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2012
coogar:

torres dived......

You are a cu.nt for coming up with such silly excuse. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by soicyboi1(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2012
Ummm.......who is this coogar/MILF guy......??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2012
so_icy_boi: Ummm.......who is this coogar/MILF guy......??

Coogar is Torres.

Wished Luiz was the one that got carded.

Anyways 1 match ban for shekpe keeper. Sturridge should start on Wednesday. We need to move on from the last game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2012
The morning after. . . cheesy
Beat Manshyte on Wednesday and all is more than well.

As per Hazard, he is a fine player (a Joe Cole raised to power 1,5 grin ) no doubt but yesterday was about the 4th time he was found out doing a "Ramirez".

Guys went boom boom on Mikel when he gave the ball away against Juve, so why can't we call a spade a spade?

That said, I more than believe than he will learn to defend as per when required irrespective of tactics. A team that plays together wins together.

What I really want RDM to fix is this silly attitude of conceding early in matches. What's that all about?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2012
Ibime: If you don't teach this boy now he will never learn. How come we haven't seen such goals coming down Matas wing this season? Mata had to learn all of this last year.

Barely 21Yrs Old, Just dont hit him hard, he'll Learn to do it Our way -- Inure to Provide Covers for the Full Back!

I Guess he had a Lil of that to do at Lille
cool

BlueDiva:

You are a cu.nt for coming up with such silly excuse. angry

He's been that Miserable Since i got to know Him -- Yet he'll Claim he knows more bOut Chelsea Pttf undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 29, 2012
coogar: sour grapes!

One of the Big Reasons i Keep Saying this Fella has gone Barm!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2012
dayokanu:

Sharapp there cheesy

Even Ikpeba confirmed it

grin cheesy

Now This Made my 'HungOver Morning'! grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2012
Gary Neville on Torres's dive: "If Torres stayed where he was, Evans could've broke his leg."

Gary Neville : "The referee killed the game and the better team deserved to win which was Chelsea and not, Manchester United."

Coming From a United Legend Or Did i Visit the Off-Site
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2012
FBS: The morning after. . . cheesy
Beat Manshyte on Wednesday and all is more than well.

As per Hazard, he is a fine player (a Joe Cole raised to power 1,5 grin ) no doubt but yesterday was about the 4th time he was found out doing a "Ramirez".

Guys went boom boom on Mikel when he gave the ball away against Juve, so why can't we call a spade a spade?

That said, I more than believe than he will learn to defend as per when required irrespective of tactics. A team that plays together wins together.

What I really want RDM to fix is this silly attitude of conceding early in matches. What's that all about?

If by not calling a spade a spade, you refer to me, (as I don't see anyone else on the other side of this debate) then you got it wrong . . . again.
I am not saying you or Ibime is wrong by calling out Hazard's lack of defending. What I am opposing is the use of the word, we cannot "carry" Hazard.

Also to blame Hazard as the "sole cause" of the loss is absolutely and utterly ridiculous. That's my point.

----------------------------------------------

Hazard's come from a background of light defending as well as being the most important member of his team. Everything went through him at Lille.
He won't get it in a day, maybe not even a season. He will get it though as the likes of Mata and Oscar who as equally as talent get it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibunkun1(m), Kimbeast, Carot, Iyasele24(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.