Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,180 members, 7,842,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10651697 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) ... (19307) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Just as Messi stuck wit Barca, if C.Ro stayed in United and Bale was at one of tje Top 4 teams and plàyers like Modric and Pogba were still EPL products, EPL would be doing better in Europe...

It's a known fact that EPL has always been a breeding ground for La Liga's top 2. Just 2 excellent seasons in EPL are enough for La Liga elephants to say hi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Debroslink:

It's a known fact that EPL has always been a breeding ground for La Liga's top 2. Just 2 excellent seasons in EPL are enough for La Liga elephants to say hi.
Sadly true but it wasn't always the case.
Wen LaLiga couldn't keep up wit EPL's success rate in Europe, its teams started poaching. And wit the British Media and their love for hype and money and how short sighted Most EPL teams were concerning their team's future, we always caved in.

EPL was just too good, Both Fulham and Middlesbrough played in a UEFA Cup final in the space of 5 yrs.

But at least now, we don dey fight back small small. Just as we told Madrid to go fvck demselves concernig DDG.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edoyad(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
I hope the bloos can make it to top ten by december, that way we might be sure they at least qualify for Europa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Can u see that PSG are a very strong team, they held Madrid to a draw, CR7 couldn't even score a goal.

PSG was at home
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
mithel:

You are as good as your last game, and your last game in the UCL, well you know the result

You know say this no make sense. If the groups ended today we would qualify, the team that beat us wont.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
hensben:
You are not making sense. The fact is bousquet, pique and Valdez are not quality players. Enrique is an average coach.
Pep to me has not really been tested, I feel he is overrated.
Mou is good but he is too arrogant and his football tactics is not pleasing to watch, I'm not his fan despite he is the current coach of my club. SAF is/was a cheat. My best coaches are arsene wenger and ancelotti.

What did you say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

If I ask you to Give us Bendtners stats in the league you wont return back

Gotze has 2 goals in the CL this season

Last year he had 4 goals and 3 assists

I'm sure its because of theone horse league too

Lets forget about the local leagues Show me ANY season Hazard has either scored more or assisted more goals than Gotze in the Champions league

That guy still dey play football... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

So they seized his leg now or they changed the rules of football

Na so Robinho and Quaresma take start

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
barackohandso:

You can't be a Barca fan and continue spewing this thrash about pique, busquests and valdes you keep spewing. Fact is there's only so much luck a player can have. You can be tagged lucky if you do something just once, but not when you're consistent. No way! These players have 3 UCL trophies each whilst being an integral member of the squad that won it and you still call them average?

Baba don vex oh... grin

No matter how many times you say this...Haterz won't stop! lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Debroslink:

They poach from everybody not just the EPL
Those two can get anybody they want.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Chelsea is bigger than any manager or player?? I laff in Swahili!
Mourinho and Pedro are both bigger than Chelsea pls. Stop speaking blasphemy upanddown the thread.

So you rate mou now? Thought he was shyte?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
mithel:

So you rate mou now? Thought he was shyte?
I dont rate Mourinho cheesy
I was saying both he and Pedro ve won more dan Chelsea.

Its called trolling bro tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
hensben:
You are not making sense. The fact is bousquet, pique and Valdez are not quality players. Enrique is an average coach.
Pep to me has not really been tested, I feel he is overrated
. Mou is good but he is too arrogant and his football tactics is not pleasing to watch, I'm not his fan despite he is the current coach of my club. SAF is/was a cheat. My best coaches are arsene wenger and ancelotti.

Typical EPL fan who thinks any coach who has not coached any EPL club is average. We all know that La Liga is the best, and the pressure of coaching the top 2 is highest. Let Mourinho take Barca or Madrid off the top 10 in the league, and see if he will last for 2 months there.

Only in Chelsea will such rubbish happen because the coach is bigger and greater than the club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Matic: Mourinho knows he can count on me always; I will respect him until the end of my career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ibime:
Matic: Mourinho knows he can count on me always; I will respect him until the end of my career

Hmmm angry grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Just as Messi stuck wit Barca, if C.Ro stayed in United and Bale was at one of tje Top 4 teams and plàyers like Modric and Pogba were still EPL products, EPL would be doing better in Europe...
I totally agree with you.To add to this i believe if he had stayed at man-u he would have become a real legend, and that just what messi has over him- cr7 even with his goal-scoring efforts.
He should be thanking ramos and di-maria forever for that 2nd ucl he has.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
A win against WHU and I'm good.

Plus Hazard to score before jetting off to Real tongue cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
pamcode:
I totally agree with you.To add to this i believe if he had stayed at man-u he would have become a real legend, and that just what messi has over him- cr7 even with his goal-scoring efforts.
He should be thanking ramos and di-maria forever for that 2nd ucl he has.
You know his goals scoring efforts got them to that final also don't forget he was injured in that final match.

I'll be surprised if Cr7 isn't the 2nd best madrid player ever after Di stefano when the guy finally retires.he is already a legend.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
If Ronaldo scores 1000 goals in 500 EPL matches without winning any UCL, some Rams go say him no be Legend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
We are winning our match against West Ham this weekend, mithel. It's going to be tough but Raggae blues will prevail
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mumu Mumu Argument Up and Down.

"The reason why Chelsea have not sacked Mourinho is because he is Bigger than Chelsea and Chelsea does not have the guts sack him."

The Mumu that said that have forgotten how we changed Managers with our eyes closed in the past decade. We even sacked a coach that won the World cup in less than 4 Months.

Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Bimffo:

"The reason why Chelsea have not sacked Mourinho is because he is Bigger than Chelsea and Chelsea does not have the guts sack him."

The Mumu that said that have forgotten how we changed Managers with our eyes closed in the past decade. We even sacked a coach that won the World cup in less than 4 Months.

Yeye dey smell.
None of those managers have the same history jose has with the club.
So he can get away with a lot more.
Another coach go don chop sack already.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Chelsea is bigger than any manager or player?? I laff in Swahili!
Mourinho and Pedro are both bigger than Chelsea pls. Stop speaking blasphemy upanddown the thread.

I swear I saw that grin grin don't know why I forgot to laugh my as.s out to that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
FBS:
A win against WHU and I'm good.

Plus Hazard to score before jetting off to Real tongue cheesy

huh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Bimffo:

Yeye dey smell.

Is jose not bigger than those managers? Jose is bigger than your club, take it or leave it... abeg don't insult me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
D press keeps highlighting this little morinho incident as if it were a murder case.. D man was obviously not in the mood for. A selfie and d kid kept disturbing him, isn't it very obvious he wasn't in a good mood? Yet d press keeps making a case out of it. Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I dont rate Mourinho cheesy
I was saying both he and Pedro ve won more dan Chelsea.

Its called trolling bro tongue
Pedro is bigger than manure urinated; 4 UCL against 3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Bimffo:

Yeye dey smell.
But! But! Jose and Pedro ve both won more titles and trophies individually dan Chelsea now. Doesn't dat make dem bigger than Chelsea??

Oya honest question now. With the help of four-figure table, diagrams and examples where appropriate, explain how Chelsea is bigger dan those two.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
hensben:
Pedro is bigger than manure urinated; 4 UCL against 3
If its just by UCL, then Nottingham Forest easily blasts Chelsea into oblivion....

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
^^ preach brother, Preach!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
If its just by UCL, then Nottingham Forest easily blasts Chelsea into oblivion....
Liverpool is the biggest club in England #facts.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 23, 2015
hensben:
Liverpool is the biggest club in England #facts.
Fine! Then i guess Aston Villa and Chelsea are mates!! wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) ... (19307) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), TrebleChamp(m), Joseph901, DammyOlu123(m), NinjaMetahuman and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.