Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10634449 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) ... (19285) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
barackohandso:

You can't be a Barca fan and continue spewing this thrash about pique, busquests and valdes you keep spewing. Fact is there's only so much luck a player can have. You can be tagged lucky if you do something just once, but not when you're consistent. No way! These players have 3 UCL trophies each whilst being an integral member of the squad that won it and you still call them average?
OH my OH my.. The three of them won 3 UCL? How is that possible? Oga football is not lawn tennis.
Okay do you agree that yaya is a better footballer than bousquet?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
hensben:
OH my OH my.. The three of them won 3 UCL? How is that possible? Oga football is not lawn tennis.
Okay do you agree that yaya is a better footballer than bousquet?

Do you have a problem with comprehension? I said they were integral members of the teams that won the UCL. So if I say Didier Drogba and Petr Cech won the UCL for Chelsea now, will you still repeat this your routine "football is not lawn tennis" line? Teams win the trophies YES but it's players who make up the team

Busquests vs Yaya toure is overflogged. Just say yaya is your preference. No P

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
barackohandso:

Do you have a problem with comprehension? I said they were integral members of the teams that won the UCL. So if I say Didier Drogba and Petr Cech won the UCL for Chelsea now, will you still repeat this your routine "football is not lawn tennis" line? Teams win the trophies YES but it's players who make up the team

Busquests vs Yaya toure is overflogged. Just say yaya is your preference. No P
Yaya is not my preference rather the world's except barca fan on here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
hensben:

I am not a Barca fan and I would say Busquets is a better DM than Yaya
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
hensben:

The world's? Which world compares yaya and busquests?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

I am not a Barca fan and I would say Busquets is a better DM than Yaya
I know you are an epl hater so nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
hensben:
I know you are an epl hater so nothing new.

So Yaya is EPL? Lol

So if I say Cech, DeGea and Cortouis are better than Ter Stergen would suddenly make me an EPL lover

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

So Yaya is EPL? Lol

So if I say Cech, DeGea and Cortouis are better than Ter Stergen would suddenly make me an EPL lover
because it's obvious that cech, defeat n cortouis are better than stergen.
The fact is yaya is a better footballer than bousquet, It's only you guys on here say otherwise. My Spanish friend who is a barca fan still mourn yaya sale, till this minute he still prefer yaya to bousquet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
homestaedy:

So he still remained incompetent while in Celta vigo and still incompetent in Barcelona after winning a treble? lol

His Celta Vigo work is about as qualified as Garry Monks work with Swansea. His only spell with a big club other than Barca led to him being labelled a donkey.

We don't know if he is competent or incompetent until he leaves Barca. .

Even a dead man led Barca to title by skype from his hospital bed in New York.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
hensben:
because it's obvious that cech, defeat n cortouis are better than stergen.
The fact is yaya is a better footballer than bousquet, It's only you guys on here say otherwise. My Spanish friend who is a barca fan still mourn yaya sale, till this minute he still prefer yaya to bousquet.

So its not obvious that Busquets is a better DM than Yaya? Despite 2 trebles, 1 world cup 1 Euro cup

The fact is that Busquets is a better Defensive Midfielder than Yaya which is why Yaya was sent out of Barca in the first place

Show me any ranking of DM that doesnt have Busquets as top 2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homestaedy: 12:09am On Oct 22, 2015
Ibime:

His Celta Vigo work is about as qualified as Garry Monks work with Swansea. His only spell with a big club other than Barca led to him being labelled a donkey.

We don't know if he is competent or incompetent until he leaves Barca. .

Even a dead man led Barca to title by skype from his hospital bed in New York.

And the dead coach led barcelona to their worst ever defeat in UCL and why did the next very healthy coach not lead them to another trophy since it is their destiny to always win trophies?

Well your opinion would not be needed when he mounts the podium to take his award for best coach of the year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:11am On Oct 22, 2015
Rijkaard was another donkey sustained by Barca.

Relegated Sparta Rotterdam from Eeredivisie. World Champion with Barca, back to donkey at Galatasaray and a complete @zz at Saudi Arabia.

Donkey Tata Martino managed to finish above World renowned coach like Ancelotti in the league.

Pep Guardiola took Bayern from World Champions to mere local champions that get disgraced every UCL semifinal.

Dead men even win titles from hospital bed with Barca.

And you want me to suddenly acclaim someone who was donkey at Roma because he found himself successful at Barca?

Na lie. My eye don shine. I no fit enter one chance. I must see you petform outside Barca first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:48am On Oct 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
Chelseafan1

You dey see wetin debruyne dey do for City?

Ikedia should be ashamed of himself

Can u see that PSG are a very strong team, they held Madrid to a draw, CR7 couldn't even score a goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:57am On Oct 22, 2015
Hazard wants to leave Chelsea this summer

“Hazard also sparked speculation over his future by liking an Instagram post linking him with Real Madrid, and according to L’Equipe, the 24-year-old has already informed his team-mates and family that he wants to leave Stamford Bridge at the end of the season.”

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2015/10/21/report-hazard-wants-to-leave-chelsea-this-summer/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:23am On Oct 22, 2015
hensben:
Mou tactics is the problem here. He is just too defensive minded which is affecting our attacking play and players. He sold mata, KDB(perfect lampard replacement) and schurrel. Hazard is a dribbler, Willian is a dribbler, costa can't shoot from outside 18 yard box same with oscar and fabregas. I repeat mou is the problem not hazard.

WeNeedDiegoSimeoneNow to use this players effectively not coward tactics.
you need Diego someone not we
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

Arsenal are my boys anyday. I have beaten them more than they have beaten me. Yesterday was just us trying to help a smaller club who need a win

We would still top that group abi you wan stake money on that

You are as good as your last game, and your last game in the UCL, well you know the result
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2015
coded01:

“Hazard also sparked speculation over his future by liking an Instagram post linking him with Real Madrid, and according to L’Equipe, the 24-year-old has already informed his team-mates and family that he wants to leave Stamford Bridge at the end of the season.”

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2015/10/21/report-hazard-wants-to-leave-chelsea-this-summer/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

Chelsea is bigger than a manager or player. He fit go, I know it's just media but just putting it out there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2015
Many people still want Messi to leave barcelona before they admit that he is good, so I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2015
coded01:

Buahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahaha, nigga scared of relegation grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2015
coded01:

Madrid should buy him already, Mou is an arsehole.

Hazard, I wish you well in Madrid, go and shine with the big boys in Spain.

Chelsea is a fvcked team.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2015
chelseafan1 mithel see as British media dy use una brain do tumbom tumbom,. believe everything they say at your own peril
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hariorh: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2015
lordfalcao:
chelseafan1 mithel see as British media dy use una brain do tumbom tumbom,. believe everything they say at your own peril

NBC sports and L’Equipe are British media?

cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2015
Chelsea is bigger than any manager or player?? I laff in Swahili!
Mourinho and Pedro are both bigger than Chelsea pls. Stop speaking blasphemy upanddown the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Haywhymido(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2015
Mourinho shd stop blaming referees 4 his team losses. Which mumu penalty was he clamouring 4 in kiev match This referee is weak, dat one is naive, nxt 2moro own a novice.Why is he victismising referees whenever n wherever they come in contact?? Is he the only coach in the game. If he cant handle this phase of his career, he shd resign. He shd stop disgracing chelsea home n abroad jare. Nonsense
#ktbbfh
#blus army

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
homesteady:
Many people still want Messi to leave barcelona before they admit that he is good, so I'm not surprised.

Dats not gonna happen. Haters can go jump in d lagoon for all I care
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ibime:
Rijkaard was another donkey sustained by Barca.

Relegated Sparta Rotterdam from Eeredivisie. World Champion with Barca, back to donkey at Galatasaray and a complete @zz at Saudi Arabia.

Donkey Tata Martino managed to finish above World renowned coach like Ancelotti in the league.

Pep Guardiola took Bayern from World Champions to mere local champions that get disgraced every UCL semifinal.

Dead men even win titles from hospital bed with Barca.

And you want me to suddenly acclaim someone who was donkey at Roma because he found himself successful at Barca?

Na lie. My eye don shine. I no fit enter one chance. I must see you petform outside Barca first.

Y didn't mourinho win anything with madrid in his last season, or win anything for Chelsea last 2 seasons, or even his 3rd year in his 1st spell as Chelsea boss. Is he a donkey too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Madrid should buy him already, Mou is an arsehole.

Hazard, I wish you well in Madrid, go and shine with the big boys in Spain.

Chelsea is a fvcked team.

You a Chelsea fan wants madrid to buy your best player? Wonders shall never end

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Dis hazards exit story's are just rumours. But looking at it on a larger scale, if it were true you wouldn't blame hazard for wanting to leave for various reasons.

1. Mourinho is and has always been a PRAGMATIST(defensive) coach. That has always been his style and this modern day Chelsea or this successful Chelsea side from 2004-2015 was built or founded on his image… Chelsea are known as a defensive side today because this man laid that foundation for us which we have used successfully in the last decade.

2. Because of this style of his, it is a fact he can never successfully groom or nature a young attacking player or flair players because 1, he has no trust in them that they will help defensively and also on their part this puts. A lot of strain in them.. For example look at Ronaldo, at Madrid Marcelo is always bombing forward helping Ronaldo, making his work easier for him, ronaldo doesn't have to think about defending because he trusts his goal scoring prowress. Meanwhile at Chelsea the reverse is the case. Azpi is a right footed left back who hardly offers anything going forward. He is solely there to defend and cover for hazard who does the whole work alone and even has to consider tracking back to help azpi and this is a lot of burden for an attacking player..
As you can see with dis reason above, the only players mourinho can groom are defenders or defensive midfieldiers. Because that perfectly suits his style.

3. As you can see there are 2 best coaches in the world, pep and mourinho, one is a master of attack and the other is a master of defense. One believes that outscoring your opponent wins u games, the other believes not conceding and utilizing opportunities wins u games and they are both so good at using their patterns to win trophies. Hence it shows off in their teams. One has groomed and nurtured the best attacking players in the world(messi, Pedro etc) the other has nurtured the best defenders in the world (terry, makalele, raphael varane, carvahlo Ricardo, maicon, matic etc). And they continue with their develpment of young talent, for pep he is developing mari goteze and douglas costa while the other nutures kourt zouma and ruben loftus cheek, a DM.One turns his defenders and keeper into attackers while the latter turns his attackers into defenders..

So as you can see with these reasons I have given, hazard will NEVER fully reach his potential should he continue to play for mourinho, because instead of his left back helping him in attack, he has to come back and help his left back in defence and one can't being to imagine how twisted his game will be and the burnout he will face in 3 to 4 years. Just imagine hazard and bale in one team or hazard and messi in the same team. You will see why he really has to leave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
If Hidden Musa comes to Barcelona, he won't be able to dislodge any of the MSN up front. Coming over to midfield, he doesn't look like the new Iniesta really, because I'm yet to see any great game he's had in Europe; and also doesn't possess that killer touch we all know of Iniesta. The guy reminds me of Hleb who was a star and dribbler @ Arsenal, but couldn't dislodge Deco from Barca's 1st team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hating aside and Hazard's current form aside, wat would u guys gain if u sell him off to Madrid?? How long are we gonna allow LaLiga to keep poaching EPL's best players??

There's a reason why EPL is third behind mumu BayernLiga. When all the good players keep leaving the league and we left with useless and Mediocre.

Mourinho just like LVG is the problem. He's the one who should leave not Hazard....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Just as Messi stuck wit Barca, if C.Ro stayed in United and Bale was at one of tje Top 4 teams and plàyers like Modric and Pogba were still EPL products, EPL would be doing better in Europe...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Hating aside and Hazard's current form aside, wat would u guys gain if u sell him off to Madrid?? How long are we gonna allow LaLiga to keep poaching EPL's best players??

There's a reason why EPL is third behind mumu BayernLiga. When all the good players keep leaving the league and we left with useless and Mediocre.

Mourinho just like LVG is the problem. He's the one who should leave not Hazard....

Mourinho is bigger than Chelsea. They can't do anything to him despite their worst start in 10 years. Mourinho can't try this shiit in Barca or Madrid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) ... (19285) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.