Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,218 members, 7,842,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10652184 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (19307) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2015
pamcode:
I totally agree with you.To add to this i believe if he had stayed at man-u he would have become a real legend, and that just what messi has over him- cr7 even with his goal-scoring efforts.
He should be thanking ramos and di-maria forever for that 2nd ucl he has.
C.Ro is already legend tho. He may not have as much titles as Messi but he's a Legend.

If he had just stayed in United, instead of seeking for attention elsewhere, i'm sure he'd ve won more dan he already has wit Madrid between 2009 and Now.

Bedides if he was still a United player, other Top EPL teams would also ve held on to their star players and would ve also bought more. The level of competition would ve been high in the epl and EPL teams would be performing better in Europe.

Just imagine if C.Ro, Bale, Roben, Modric, Suarez RVP(at his peak), Rooney(at his peak) were all in the EPL at the same time. The EPL would be virtually untouchable. Especially with dat mumu Bundesliga in 2nd place...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:24am On Oct 23, 2015
SIRcumalot:

None of those managers have the same history jose has with the club.
So he can get away with a lot more.
Another coach go don chop sack already.

Good. A sensible Post here!

Jose is loved by the fans and he has history with the Club. Another coach for don chop Axe since.

Even the coach wey get World Cup medal chop 7.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:32am On Oct 23, 2015
Actually, I can say the reason why the EPL is greater than the Bundesliga right now is because the EPL is the most watched league in the world.

Apart from that, EPL has gone so fùcking down. Ordinary Rubin Kazan, Liverpool no fit beat. Even Spurs lost to Anderlecht.

Freaking Anderlecht.

Piss Off EPL. The Glory days are gone. The days wey them no born Roma mama well make he look United for face.

Bayern who? Abeg go sit down.. undecided

Even AC Milan chop am from Arsenal hand.

Its Just a Pity, but we must face reality. The EPL is gone! And it will take another 4-5 years to build it again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 23, 2015
Bimffo:
Actually, I can say the reason why the EPL is greater than the Bundesliga right now is because the EPL is the most watched league in the world.

Apart from that, EPL has gone so fùcking down. Ordinary Rubin Kazan, Liverpool no fit beat. Even Spurs lost to Anderlecht.

Freaking Anderlecht.

Piss Off EPL. The Glory days are gone. The days wey them no born Roma mama well make he look United for face.

Its Just a Pity, but we must face reality. The EPL is gone! And it will take another 4-5 years to build it again.
Ah! United vs Roma. We absolutely destroyed them.

The Good old days when Liverpool trashed Madrid 4-0 at Anfield. The good old days when Barca couldn't beat Chelsea witout the help of the Ref. Or the days wen Spurs were busy trashing everyone including Inter on their way to the UCL quarterfinal....

Its just annoying to see how far The EPL has fallen

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nyabinghi(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2015
Bimffo:

Freaking Anderlecht.

when i said it , i was abused now it is being confirmed on an EPL thread. EPL's uefa coefficient keeps dropping by the years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2015
On BeIN tv, I heard that if Italian teams have one more victory than EPL teams in Europe this season, then Italy would overtake England in UEFA ranking▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶ Which then means England would get 3 UCL spots.

In UCL - I think England has 5 wins now compared to Italy 1 win. I don't know of Europa League.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Bimffo:

Freaking Anderlecht.

[size=16pt]TRUE TALK [/size] angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2015
Bimffo:

Freaking Anderlecht.

i think transition was our problem after the decline or departure of super-stars from epl there wasnt anyone else to fill their big boots.To me too much dependence on established stars caused this, there wasnt anyone like Sir Alex ferguson who could successfully blend in young talent with the already established stars.Other clubs were just contented to poach from smaller epl clubs and foreign clubs,to worsen the case right now talents are damn scarce in d market the ones available are at alarming prices.
Look at la-liga itself after this set of players(madrid and barca) have retired or declined there would be a decline in the fortunes of that league dont be suprised if bundelisga or the dutch league starts to boss Ucl.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
But! But! Jose and Pedro ve both won more titles and trophies individually dan Chelsea now. Doesn't dat make dem bigger than Chelsea??

Oya honest question now. With the help of four-figure table, diagrams and examples where appropriate, explain how Chelsea is bigger dan those two.

Chelsea is bigger than the duo because Chelsea happen to be their employer.

Do you think Shell gives a flying hoot about the awards you won while working for Chevron, Agip and Mobile?

You need to stop spreading this megedefegede about Pedro and Jose being bigger than Chelsea. No employee is bigger than his employer, no matter the achievements disclosed in your resume.

Chelsea as a club are trying to tow the path of stability, that's the only reason we're all behind Jose in this torrid times. He's been here for three seasons and recently signed a new contract, that's a clear indication we want him to lead us into the future. We once sacked him, so don't you for a moment think we can't do it again.

And dafuq is Pedro? It was easy to jettison an underperforming legend like Shevchenko, how much more Pedro?

No one is bigger than his club.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mystic1(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2015
This was my first post on CFC thread were Raumdeuter and I had an encounter.
Mystic1:
Abeg una help me see Raumdeuter? That sneaky little bastard. Lied to me and everyone else about how good Bayern were, now my 35k is gone!!! Where ever you are, i will find you and i will behead you.
I don't see any had feelings in this post because it was all to ridicule Dayo and Bayern after how high he placed them and how low they fell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:29am On Oct 23, 2015
Whats goin' on here? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2015
hensben:
Pedro is bigger than manure urinated; 4 UCL against 3
no wonder raumdeuter come here to wash you skekpe supporters always.. why talk what you don't know?? which 4Ucl does Pedro has??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
If its just by UCL, then Nottingham Forest easily blasts Chelsea into oblivion....
you De answer am?? Pedro has three UCL medal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2015
raumdeuter come hear okpata yarn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2015
Here we have Chelsea supporters and shekpe supporters
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

Is jose not bigger than those managers? Jose is bigger than your club, take it or leave it... abeg don't insult me

So you rate Mourinho? I am listing ancelloti(who lads have rated as second best manager in the world), Villa boas, Scolari, host a few that we have managed.

You gonna change mouth now or not?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2015
mithel:

So you rate Mourinho? I am listing ancelloti(who lads have rated as second best manager in the world), Villa boas, Scolari, host a few that we have managed.

You gonna change mouth now or not?

Everybody here knows I hate mourinho, the only person i'll rate above mourinho in that list is carlo, only because of his attacking style of play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Bimffo:

Freaking Anderlecht.

Cry on Bro... Those days when only the old and washed up EPL greats like Nistelrooy, Henry, Beckham were the ones we could get to Spain. Now it's the very best we pick from EPL and send average La Liga players there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Debroslink:

Cry on Bro... Those days when only the old and washed up EPL greats like Nistelrooy, Henry, Beckham were the ones we could get to Spain. Now it's the very best we pick from EPL and send average La Liga players there.

You are on a Long thing bro. And You should always wear your LASTMA jacket anytime you wanna comment on issues Like this.

Have You not heard about the new TV deal that will be offered to the EPL next season?
Oh, Dont worry, West Ham is gonna poach Neymar right under y'all noses. grin and it will be like Korean Film.

You berra sell him to United when you have the chance. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
By the time West Ham, Watford, Leicester, Everton brings more money than United and City just for Neymar, all these La Liga and Bundesliga fans will be shocked. grin

And when Neymar signs for Watford or West Ham, some of them will commit suicide. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
Griffon:

Chelsea is bigger than the duo because Chelsea happen to be their employer.

Do you think Shell gives a flying hoot about the awards you won while working for Chevron, Agip and Mobile?

You need to stop spreading this megedefegede about Pedro and Jose being bigger than Chelsea. No employee is bigger than his employer, no matter the achievements disclosed in your resume.

Chelsea as a club are trying to tow the path of stability, that's the only reason we're all behind Jose in this torrid times. He's been here for three seasons and recently signed a new contract, that's a clear indication we want him to lead us into the future. We once sacked him, so don't you for a moment think we can't do it again.

And dafuq is Pedro? It was easy to jettison an underperforming legend like Shevchenko, how much more Pedro?

No one is bigger than his club.
Bros! I no come here to fight.

Nawa o! Some of u Chelsea fans dont know wat it means to TROLL! Always taking things so personal...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Bimffo:

Freaking Anderlecht.

Completely disagree with this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nihilist:

Okay. I need a Review then.
I am waiting for your post, bro..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nihilist:

Okay. I need a Review then.
I am waiting for your post, bro..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
Bimffo:

You are comparing a one-horse league to epl? Dayo would be so happy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
airmark:

You are comparing a one-horse league to epl? Dayo would be so happy.

Yes! Anything can happen in the Premier league.

But what is the essence of the intensity when the 3rd place in Ligue 1 can beat the 1st place team in the EPL Anytime.

And at the end of the day, UEFA does not even care about how the league is intense or unpredictable. They are just after your performance in Europe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Bimfo

Thank God say no be me make your post else people for don say na because of hatred

Do you know that this current season UEFA ranking EPL is already 2.1 points behind Spain and 1.1 point behind Bundesliga. Good news is that they are 0.25 ahead of Serie A

If EPL finishes level on points with the Serie A this season they would drop to 4th

In the CL 3 La Liga teams top their group, 2 Buli teams and No EPL team tops its group

For the league competition argument, Has anyone taken time to look at the current La Liga table?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Bimffo:

Yes! Anything can happen in the Premier league.

But what is the essence of the intensity when the 3rd place in Ligue 1 can beat the 1st place team in the EPL Anytime.

And at the end of the day, UEFA does not even care about how the league is intense or unpredictable. They are just after your performance in Europe.

wisla krakow, shaktar and celtic have beaten barcelona before, that's football. There are many reasons for strange results in soccer matches. That a 3rd placed team in ligue 1 beat a 1st placed epl team is not enough to rubbish epl. chelsea was badly placed in epl when we won ucl against barca and co. By december bayern players will be flexing on holidays in dubai while the english fa will be monitoring epl teams playing three matches in a week. It's so hard to say it out, most epl players that left for spain and germany did n't find their leagues as rigorous as epl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Odunharry:
raumdeuter come hear okpata yarn

I no wan yarn because I dey wonder where Pedro get 4Cl from but make I just dey look?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
airmark:

wisla krakow, shaktar and celtic have beaten barcelona before, that's football. There are many reasons for strange results in soccer matches. That a 3rd placed team in ligue 1 beat a 1st placed epl team is not enough to rubbish epl. chelsea was badly placed on epl when we won ucl against barca and co. By december bayern players will be flexing on holidays in dubai while the english fa will be monitoring epl teams playing three matches in a week. It's so hard to say it out, most epl players that left for spain and germany did n't find their leagues as rigorous as epl.

Keep deceiving yourself

3 of the top 5 top scorrs last season in EPL were ex La Liga who never topped scorers chart in La Liga
3 of the top assist givers last season were ex La Liga who never toppe assist charts in La Liga

Kevin Debruyne I heard he already has 5 goals and 5 assists for someone who just joined in September

The winter break argument Was there winter break between 05-12 when EPL teams were dominating Europe? Was the competition in the league less in those years?

Like I said keep deceiving yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

Keep deceiving yourself

3 of the top 5 top scorrs last season in EPL were ex La Liga
3 of the top assist givers last season were ex La Liga

Kevin Debruyne I heard he already has 5 goals and 5 assists for someone who just joined in September

The winter break argument Was there winter break between 05-12 when EPL teams were dominating Europe? Was the competition in the league less in those years?

Like I said keep deceiving yourself

grin grin grin grin
Dayo how far? Boatank dressed in suit as he came in for arsenal match to london exuding confidence as sammer's world best defender, i learnt he left in hijab abi na puddah. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
Debroslink:

Let EPL fans leave the big elephants in the room and be chasing the ants

La Liga is taking their best of the best E.g Modric, Bale, Suarez, Ronaldo Fabregas etc. See as Madrid come for Degea like say na dem right

Yet La Liga would send back its second tier players who couldnt make it in their top teams or not good enough to play in their top team like Sanchez, Fabregas, ozil Toure

When would La Liga send you their own Ronaldo, Benzema, Marcelo, Dani Alves Ramos, Messi, Xavi and Iniesta (at their prime)

Watch Madrid take away current EPL best player Hazard next and send them a player who couldnt make it into their team aka Isco and they celebrate him

Yet you wonder why you keep falling behind

Its the same strategy Bundesliga teams are tryingto use on Serie A. Vidal was one of their best midfielders Bayern bought him, Immobile was top scorer Dortmund bought him, Benatia was best defender Bayern bought him

Who did we send back to them? A washed up Mario Gomez, Blazyzkowski, Pepe reina and underperforming Ivan perisic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (19307) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, BlueMann, BlueAngel444, Vischy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.