Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10734041 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) ... (19399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
coogar:
it was the way he cooked the lie that got me in stitches.
he said your comment was wrong & that was why you didn't bother to post a rejoinder.
how pathetic is airfart? he gets destroyed on other threads, he gets destroyed on his own thread.
nateevs, ibime, sephia - when did you guys allow swines to represent your beloved club? grin

The sad part is he actually got 2 people most likely Chelsea fans who like the post below

airmark:

Dayo is smarter than you, he understood that i wanted to nail him with that question, hence he did n't reply. The season alaba blooded abi na watered for bayern in ucl his team did n't reach final as he wrongly stated. They were knocked out in the first round. F00ls like you dont have the mental prowess to stay mute when faced with an impending shame, that's why the number of times people have mocked you for wrong assertions, drowned dayo's on this board. Mr. merefish deyplay.

You see when I say 95% of Chelsea fans are certified morrons, For several hours no one here could correct him and 2 people actually liked the post

i dont know which is worse, Airmark who posted falsehood or the 2 tools who liked it. I wish the mods can let us know those who liked it so their account can be deactivated

This forum cant tolerate these all these shekpe fans who reduce the overall IQ of the forum. These agbero would sit sipping 85% ethanol while waiting for passengers to get into their vehicle or while dodging LASTMA officers just pull out their Blackberry and log on to Nairaland to spew some more fuckeries

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

The sad part is he actually got 2 people most likely Chelsea fans who like the post below
You see when I say 95% of Chelsea fans are certified morrons, For several hours no one here could correct him and 2 people actually liked the post

he probably liked it himself....
the serial wänker managed to get few ghost accounts when he got banned many moons ago......but your point still stands.

you are very generous.....i'll say 98%

sephia, nateevs & ibime. even ibime gets occasional brain farts but he's above average. the rest are wikipedia slüts!

i dont know which is worse, Airmark who posted falsehood or the 2 tools who liked it. I wish the mods can let us know those who liked it so their account can be deactivated

thinking about it.....okolade354 & mourinhodïck might be the culprits. they have the brain power of a slug!

This forum cant tolerate these all these shekpe fans who reduce the overall IQ of the forum. These agbero while waiting for passengers to get into their vehicle or while dodging LASTMA officers just pull out their Blackberry and log on to Nairaland to spew some more fuckeries

buhahahaha!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
grin grin

Mourinhodïck.. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Chestar5:
How dem even dey do fifa ranking, why is belgium no 1 and my beloved in 2nd place angry
Its like we should recruit you to our thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Lingaard scores for United......But Boga and Solanke aren't ready yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Last week Philip Lahm committed a foul in a league game for the first time in over a Year........

Fifa has to do something about that group called league

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mourinholic:

Solanke is 17, Lingard is almost 23 and has had 4 successful Championship loans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
dafuq! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
dopeJemi:
See gang rape grin grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

I am so loving this feud. Guys keep is up. Dayo and Coogar, una dey burst my head.gringringringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

Dont scare airmark away, Let him come back to defend his acute stupiditty and at least have the decency to apologize to youngings who come here to learn

Airfart represent all thats wrong with education, when you expect pupils to hawk kunu before going to school by the time they eventually get to school they would have missed 2 key subjects 1. Arithmetic mental sum and Quantitative aptitude, 2. English comprehension, Spelling and Verbal aptitude

All they are left to learn for the rest of the day is artwork i.e clay/sand to play, PHE, and go for Lunch after Lunch they sneak out to a dingy cinema house where they watch Ogunde/Babasala movies, Bruce Lee and P0rn

Tell me what he would have learnt after 6yrs
Now this is unfair.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
PietroRico:
grin grin
Mourinhodïck.. grin grin
Hara-kiricheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
Chaii!! Na wa ohhh gringrin Coming to somebody's house to beat him and the person runs away gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
Team to face Stoke: Begovic; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Terry (c), Baba; Ramires, Matic; Willian, Hazard, Pedro; Diego Costa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Today's subs: Amelia, Cahill, Mikel, Fabregas, Oscar, Kenedy, Remy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bimffo:
Team to face Stoke: Begovic; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Terry (c), Baba; Ramires, Matic; Willian, Hazard, Pedro; Diego Costa.

Thats exactly the team I had in mind down to the last player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
This line up make super sense........... Hazard as 10...... Pls Eden.....pls Pedro.....No need to beg the GOAT Willian
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mourinholic:
This line up make super sense........... Hazard as 10......
Pls Eden.....pls Pedro.....No need to beg the GOAT Willian

Willian as 10 makes sense, not Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ibime:

Willian as 10 makes sense, not Hazard
Stoke and their Crosses, I think Hazard and Baba is a easy line to pass through... ..
Willian can protect him better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mourinholic:

Stoke and their Crosses, I think Hazard and Baba is a easy line to pass through... ..
Willian can protect him better

Hazard should roast Glen Johnson on the left.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ibime:

Solanke is 17, Lingard is almost 23 and has had 4 successful Championship loans.
Cameron Jackson..... How many loans??
The scoreline is 1-0 ....Mou didn't even play Rlc or Boga or Solanke until we were leading 6-0 in a UCL game that meant Nothing
He brought out Rlc at half time in a Liverpool game that meant nothing......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mourinholic:

Cameron Jackson..... How many loans??
The scoreline is 1-0 ....Mou didn't even play Rlc or Boga or Solanke until we were leading 6-0 in a UCL game that meant Nothing
He brought out Rlc at half time in a Liverpool game that meant nothing......

What that got to do with Lingard?

Lingard is almost Oscar their mate, never mind comparing him to teenagers like Solanke, Boga and RLC.

Who be Cameron Jackson?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mourinholic:
lol.. One nil and a player I've never seen before comes on for Rojo
I know how you feel sha
The two clubs have very different traditions.. Bringing up youth is not just your thing.. That's for the elite like United, bayern and coco tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

Dont scare airmark away, Let him come back to defend his acute stupiditty and at least have the decency to apologize to youngings who come here to learn

Airfart represent all thats wrong with education, when you expect pupils to hawk kunu before going to school by the time they eventually get to school they would have missed 2 key subjects 1. Arithmetic mental sum and Quantitative aptitude, 2. English comprehension, Spelling and Verbal aptitude

All they are left to learn for the rest of the day is artwork i.e clay/sand to play, PHE, and go for Lunch after Lunch they sneak out to a dingy cinema house where they watch Ogunde/Babasala movies, Bruce Lee and P0rn

Tell me what he would have learnt after 6yrs

grin grin grin

You are a Foool walahi..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ibime:

Hazard should roast Glen Johnson on the left.

He hasn't been getting past anything of recent so....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
homesteady:
Chaii!! Na wa ohhh gringrin Coming to somebody's house to beat him and the person runs away gringrin
If na you nkor? You no go make way?cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ibime:

What that got to do with Lingard?

Lingard is almost Oscar their mate, never mind comparing him to teenagers like Solanke, Boga and RLC.

Who be Cameron Jackson?
A player that made his debut for United today with over 10mins to play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mourinholic:
Last week Philip Lahm committed a foul in a league game for the first time in over a Year........

Fifa has to do something about that group called league

This is why we call Chelsea fans 95% morrons

Rio Ferdinand who is very inferior to Lahm did not ger carded for over 2 seasons in the EPL between 09/10 and 10/11

A little research or simply shutting your mouth would have saved you this embarrasment in public

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

This is why we call Chelsea fans 95% morrons

Rio Ferdinand who is very inferior to Lahm did not ger carded for over 2 seasons in the EPL between 09/10 and 10/11

A little research or simply shutting your mouth would have saved you this embarrasment in public
I won't insult you.....
But you should know their is a big difference between a foul and a card

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Why y'all gotta treat my nigga airmark lai dis?? grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Mourinholic:

A player that made his debut for United today with over 10mins to play

RLC, Traore and Kennedy are 19 and have played numerous times.

Traore has been with us since he was 14/15 though we couldnt declare him due to FIFA rules on signing Under-18s from outside the EU. Traore has been training with us for years while claiming he was studying in the UK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bimffo:

Can Pedro withstand the physical presence of these Stoke guys?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) ... (19399) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: humblesteve(m), DeadPresidents, Realtord43, rooftops, raumdeuter, UncleHaba22, Ijustwantto, Joezinho, Kimbeast, oliverano, Jamiuokolla, TheLequte and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.