Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,606 members, 7,865,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10754839 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) ... (19435) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mourinholic:

Forget it Man,M not going that lane tonight

DOnt go that lane oo. I take God beg you. The lane wey people go dey call you young player at 25? When your mates are already the best in their field

I use everything beg you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mourinholic:

Is there any organism no better than Hazard?
I saw cleverly at 19 phew...

from what you have already seen so far this season, would you play hazard ahead of kingsley coman?

pay attention to the tense - is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mourinholic:

Tell us anyone who had Munir on their young players list........ just 1? stop disgracing yourself

Did i make such claim before? i wonder why u expect munir to be there in the first place. am sure this is another one of your ploys 2 hype hazard. smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

I have a feeling Coman would come out good, Some Juve fans are already abusing their management for selling him, Blanc recently came out to moan about releasing him from PSG

This season alone, Coman has 4 CL assists in 175mins. Thats more assists than Hazard has in the CL since Mourinho came to Chelsea

How the Coman talk take enter Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Did i make such claim before? i wonder why u expect munir to be there in the first place. am sure this is another one of your ploys 2 hype hazard. smh
I didn't mention hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
coogar:

from what you have already seen so far this season, would you play hazard ahead of kingsley coman?

pay attention to the tense - is
I didn't start watching football THIS season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

DOnt go that lane oo. I take God beg you. The lane wey people go dey call you young player at 25? When your mates are already the best in their field

I use everything beg you
Whatever
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mourinholic:

I didn't start watching football this season

answer the question....stop püssyfooting!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mourinholic:

Is there any organism no better than Hazard?
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mourinholic:

I didn't mention hazard

oya gimme ur own opinion on the 5 players ronaldo chose, who do u think is the best so far this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
BarcaBlood:

oya gimme ur own opinion on the 5 players ronaldo chose, who do u think is the best so far this season?
Neymar is the best so far
Hazard we all know his quality
pogba? personally I don't like him

Odegaard and Depay?? Jesus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mourinholic:
Neymar is the best so far
Hazard we all know his quality
pogba? personally I don't like him

Odegaard and Depay?? Jesus

so hazard @ almost 25 is a young player? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
coogar:

Read my reply to Ramdueter again.. and again..... Apply it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mourinholic:

Read my reply to Ramdueter again.. and again..... Apply it

your reply to raumdeuter has nothing to do with me. i told you coman is better than hazard and you replied with you didn't start watching football this season.

in other words, you would start gary linekar ahead of loic remy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:38am On Nov 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

Barca won a treble the year they blooded Busquets, Bayern made the CL finals they blooded Alaba and Muller, Even Man Utd made won the CL the years the gave debuts to Most of the Beckham-Scholes set even in 2003 they got Ronaldo they still won the league and CR7 developed to help them win more leagues and CL

So explain to us the few seasons they are sacrificing to develop youth

Dayo and his fraudulent grammars. Which one is blooded again o, before i start throwing away your lies into lagoon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:02am On Nov 07, 2015
dmcdad:

Chai! Hazard don suffer.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Both on and off the pitch my brother. cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:50am On Nov 07, 2015
coogar:

If Hazard is a young player, then Bale too should be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2015
airmark:

Dayo and his fraudulent grammars. Which one is blooded again o, before i start throwing away your lies into lagoon.

your entire formal education is a waste of time & resources. you don't know the meaning of blooded?? shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Game Day!!!
We're gonna win this!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
coogar:

your entire formal education is a waste of time & resources. you don't know the meaning of blooded?? shocked shocked
Ouch... That hurts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Party go happen here today? gringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by taiocol: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Kolade354:
Game Day!!!
We're gonna win this!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Another owambe weekend grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
I'm not a Mourinho fan or a Chelsea fan but yesterday, I saw that interview where he was saying he had nothing to say to all the questions that were asked him by the journalist and I felt like crying for him grin

He probably didn't want to say much else he might just burst into tears right there and then. I hope you guys win today but if una lose, we go still dey here to rock the party gringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
mcdreeezy:
I'm not a Mourinho fan or a Chelsea fan but yesterday, I saw that interview where he was saying he had nothing to say to all the questions that were asked him by the journalist and I felt like crying for him grin

He probably didn't want to say much else he might just burst into tears right there and then. I hope you guys win today but if una lose, we go still dey here to rock the party gringringrin
Ohh I guess you are referring to his post-match interview after the Liverpool game.

I pity the guy sha.:cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
mcdreeezy:

So NTA just showed the post match conference yesterday.... What a pity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mcdreeezy: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
dmcdad:

Ohh I guess you are referring to his post-match interview after the Liverpool game.

I pity the guy sha.:cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
I don't really like the guy because of his foul-mouth but I just pity the nigga when I saw that interview cheesycheesycheesycheesy

The man come be like pesin wey humble.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
mcdreeezy:
I don't really like the guy because of his foul-mouth but I just pity the nigga when I saw that interview cheesycheesycheesycheesy

The man come be like pesin wey humble.
Hehehehe. Some people dey naturally humble while for others, na condition dey humble them.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

The latter na Mouthrinho case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
New Tactics- Hazard getting fouled near the box on the left wing,Willian doing his thing....
Treble winners, Haters go blah blah blah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
coogar:

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
KTBFFH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
airmark:

Dayo is smarter than you, he understood that i wanted to nail him with that question, hence he did n't reply. The season alaba blooded abi na watered for bayern in ucl his team did n't reach final as he wrongly stated. They were knocked out in the first round. F00ls like you dont have the mental prowess to stay mute when faced with an impending shame, that's why the number of times people have mocked you for wrong assertions, drowned dayo's on this board. Mr. merefish deyplay.

you are a fool!
simply put - you didn't understand the meaning of the word blooded, that was why you questioned his use of grammar. you quickly went back to learn the meaning & then came back with the gall of a centipede to defend the little that is left of your dignity.

stüpidity fell in love with idiocy & that was the basis of your conception. after lying to us that robben won the EPL at 20, you shouldn't even be posting on this part of the forum again. every argument you have managed to put your pig-snout into, you get destroyed in it.

shame nor catch you. you even denied you ever mentioned robben winning the league at 20.....ever since i showed you your own text that you said so, you disappeared like the flatulence of an epileptic village witch. as old as you are, you dunno the meaning of blooded?

you are the poster child of imbecïlity!

fück outta here....

anuofia!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) ... (19435) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dcrested(m), raumdeuter, Caicedobets(m), andrewbaba44 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.