Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10484067 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
chrisley024:
haha! I asked a simple question. What has he done or why put him where you placed him? Or there's no picture of him holding the WC? grin

He is a better footballer than Evra would be. What has he done? He has played better football than Evra would ever hope to
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
chrisley024:
haha! I asked a simple question. What has he done or why put him where you placed him? Or there's no picture of him holding the WC? grin
lol.. lizarazu played for Bayern remember..
You go argue till tomorrow baba no go gree
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Alves is more offensive minded than Alaba. At a point I think under Pep, Alves became a right winger sef.

Alves better offensively, Alaba better defensively. Overall I think Alaba
not comparing them though..
if I be coach, Alaba and Alves will be the first two on my starting eleven
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
dmcdad:

Na wetin them dey talk na. You know say to them, all their players na the best in their respective positions.
monreal ko.. monkey ni
let him do it for more than 4 season..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Alves is more offensive minded than Alaba. At a point I think under Pep, Alves became a right winger sef.

Alves better offensively, Alaba better defensively. Overall I think Alaba
Correct. If I were a manager, I would sign Alaba over Alves. I may deploy the latter as a winger who offers the bonus of being able to effectively defend from the front.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Odunharry:

monreal ko.. monkey ni
let him do it for more than 4 season..

Do what? What is Monreal doing? Is he even top 5 in the EPL? There is a reason why Arsenal fans are the most delusional football fans on the globe

their players are the best in the position their manager is the best yet havent won a league since twitter was founded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

He is a better footballer than Evra would be. What has he done? He has played better football than Evra would ever hope to
buhahahahaha! Dude hasn't even featured in the FIFA FIFPro World XI and you're here putting him in same league with Maldini while Evra with Clichy, Ricardo Roriquez and Fabio Coentrao, you deserve to be flogged in the market place.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
dmcdad:

I am with you as regards your first sentence.

Personally, it'd hard for me to not rate Maldini as the number 1.

#RespectPaolo.

So who will be your number one LB?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ibimes POV makes more sense. Juve wont sell Dybala unless someone offers magalicious money. A player they just bought and hinged their attacking hopes on

Gbam! @bolded.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Maldini would be the best defensive player of all time because he played Right back, left back and Central defence well

If you are naming top Central defenders, you would also name Maldini.

Just like Lahm, One of the best right back, one of the best left backs

Thuram is another beast of a RB.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
CFCman:
In Africa, the greatest left-backs I watched were Wome, C. Babayaro, Kuffour and Udeze cheesy

Celestine Babayaro hands down!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
chrisley024:
buhahahahaha! Dude hasn't even featured in the FIFA FIFPro World XI and you're here putting him in same league with Maldini while Evra with Clichy, Ricardo Roriquez and Fabio Coentrao, you deserve to be flogged in the market place.

Has Suarez ever featured in FIFPro XI? Has Bale ever featured
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
timbros:

Agreed. he also played RB and CB well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
timbros:

So who will be your number one LB?
I guess you didn't understand the post you quoted. It's Maldini for me. That was what I stated earlier on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Agreed. he also played RB and CB well

Croatia will never forget his marauding runs in WC '98 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
dmcdad:

I guess you didn't understand the post you quoted. It's Maldini for me. That was what I stated earlier on.

Oops...I just re read it now. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Odunharry:
monreal ko.. monkey ni let him do it for more than 4 season..
Abi oooooo. Person wey never near Alba level sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
timbros:

Oops...I just re read it now. cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
Our nxt game is against arsenal sad.. At all at all, we must win dat game... Our ogbono soup don ova thickangry......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Do what? What is Monreal doing? Is he even top 5 in the EPL? There is a reason why Arsenal fans are the most delusional football fans on the globe

their players are the best in the position their manager is the best yet havent won a league since twitter was founded
Cc:Spy360

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
timbros:

Lilian Thuram. Chai, I love that guy that year oooooo.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
Steven Naismith having medicals at Norwich.

Didn't see that coming.

#ChelseaTormentor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
dmcdad:

Lilian Thuram. Chai, I love that guy that year oooooo.cheesy

When Juve was still Juve!

Zambrotta!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
timbros:

When Juve was still Juve!

Zambrotta!
That year.

Gianluca Zambrotta, Jonathan Zebina, Lilian Thuram and Fabio Cannavaro. Those guys were rock-solid that year at Juve.

Mehn, na ekpa defenders plenty now.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
dmcdad:

That year.

Gianluca Zambrotta, Jonathan Zebina, Lilian Thuram and Fabio Cannavaro. Those guys were rock-solid that year at Juve.

Mehn, na ekpa defenders plenty now.cheesy

Real Madrid's nightmare season after season....lol

With David Trezeguet leading the line.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

[size=14pt]In 2015 Yaya Toure was better than all Buli midfielders[/size].

https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-5-times-champions/387#42102563

Cheiiii...

I just had to bring this post to this thread. cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dadehmola:

Cheiiii...

una like to dey find uncle dayo trouble,

be xpecting anoda two-three page argument concerning this on dis threadundecided.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
timbros:

Real Madrid's nightmare season after season....lol

With David Trezeguet leading the line.
As in ehn... David Trezeguet and Alexander Del Piero. Those days mehn...

And not to forget guys like Camoranesi and Pavel Nedved et al.

Infact, one of the toughest games I have ever seen was the 2003 Champions League semifinal game between Juventus and Madrid. That match tough die!

And De Lima ended up picking a redcard in that match, his first and maybe last even.

Aside the fact that the game was tough that they pushed it into extra-time. It was also a skill-show between Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic. I could remember both of them humiliating their opponents in that game. While Fenomenon was doing step-overs and zigimas in beating Juve guys, Ibracadabra was doing his on the other end.

Now matches no dey too touch like that again. You go see 2 big teams dey play now, e go be like say na relegation sides.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dadehmola:

https://www.nairaland.com/526446/bayern-munich-5-times-champions/387#42102563

Cheiiii...

Yes I dont lie like you EPL fans. In 2015 Yaya Toure was better.

Unlike EPL fans even when everything points that Boateng is better than all EPL defenders they would still be deceiving themselves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Has Suarez ever featured in FIFPro XI? Has Bale ever featured
Lame excuse. These guys just moved to top teams while Alaba has been in a top team playing ucl for many years and couldn't make FIFPro World XI and you're here putting him in same league with Maldini.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
chrisley024:

See punchline shocked lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
chrisley024:
Lame excuse. These guys just moved to top teams while Alaba has been in a top team playing ucl for many years and couldn't make FIFPro World XI and you're here putting him in same league with Maldini.

Lame excuse. Bale and Suarez were the best players in the EPL 2 and 3 yrs ago. Were they in top teams when they were named best in EPL?

Bale is in his 3rd season at madrid and has won the CL yet no FIFPro XI. He just moved indeed.

See everyone wey sabi football on this thread has named Alaba as having the potential to be the greatest Left back of all time. Including a Man Utd and a Chelsea fan

The best you can do for yourself is to learn from them

(1) (2) (3) ... (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.