Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10573940 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) ... (19220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
chrisley024:
Lame excuse. These guys just moved to top teams while Alaba has been in a top team playing ucl for many years and couldn't make FIFPro World XI and you're here putting him in same league with Maldini.
This same kinda argument. So because Busquet has not been in FIFPRO, then he shouldn't be reckoned with?

Let's face it, sometimes those awards or compilation are popularity contests. Tell me frankly, do you share airmark's view that Busi is average because he has not been in FIFPRO?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
dmcdad:

This same kinda argument. So because Busquet has not been in FIFPRO, then he shouldn't be reckoned with?

Let's face it, sometimes those awards or compilation are popularity contests. Tell me frankly, do you share airmark's view that Busi is average because he has not been in FIFPRO?
Tell me where I stated Alaba is average? Go back to where the argument started to understand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
chrisley024:
Tell me where I stated Alaba is average? Go back to where the argument started to understand.
I never said you did. I only quoted with respect to what you said about FIFPRO. Maybe you should read my previous post again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Do what? What is Monreal doing? Is he even top 5 in the EPL? There is a reason why Arsenal fans are the most delusional football fans on the globe

their players are the best in the position their manager is the best yet havent won a league since twitter was founded
Wetin concern Monreal come concern best RB na? See as una dey find trouble. Allow the guy do his thing, Monreal no fine but Arsenal fans like am.

#duhr

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Objectives: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
BBM, C00451D1F, in the language of football. You are all invited.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RAKITIC: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nobody is talking about roberto carlos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

He is a better footballer than Evra would be. What has he done? He has played better football than Evra would ever hope to

Alaba is an excellent football bro, but he would be shocked and dumb founded with your statement above. The likes of Evra and Cashley Cole were superb for around 10 years. Alaba is not currently better than Marcelo. No dey yarn okpas because Alaba na Bayern product....abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
olabode89:

Alaba is an excellent football bro, but he would be shocked and dumb founded with your statement above. The likes of Evra and Cashley Cole were superb for around 10 years. No dey yarn okpas because Alaba na Bayern product....abeg

Ashley Cole and Evra are above average and not elite defenders

If we are talking about Elite left backs of the past 10yrs thats Lahm, Zambrotta, Alaba Carlos. Not Evra and cashley

Which 10yrs were they superb for?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
RAKITIC:

What about Cafu at right back?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

If we are talking about Elite left backs of the past 10yrs thats Lahm, Zambrotta, Alaba Carlos. Not Evra and cashley

What's your honest opinion about Abidal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Debroslink:
What's your honest opinion about Abidal?

Personally I dont like Abidal as a footballer, I think his health challenges made people rate him higher than his real football abilities. He is in the class of Evra and Ashley.

You cant compare someone like Alves to Abidal in football ability
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Debroslink:

What about Cafu at right back?

Those are the elite RB of this generation. Cafu, Lahm Zamrotta, Alves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Those are the elite RB of this generation. Cafu, Lahm Zamrotta, Alves

You have to add Javier Zanetti to this elite list.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
RAKITIC:
Chai, God go bless you. That guy na something else.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
Debroslink:
You have to add Javier Zanetti to this elite list.

That's another legend right there.

Carlos is the left side version of Alves

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hariorh: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Which Arsenal fan said Monreal is the best? He should be bundled to Jakande market and flogged publicly angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Lame excuse. Bale and Suarez were the best players in the EPL 2 and 3 yrs ago. Were they in top teams when they were named best in EPL?

Bale is in his 3rd season at madrid and has won the CL yet no FIFPro XI. He just moved indeed.

See everyone wey sabi football on this thread has named Alaba as having the potential to be the greatest Left back of all time. Including a Man Utd and a Chelsea fan

The best you can do for yourself is to learn from them
Stop this your usual twisting; trying to compare league nominations with that of FIFPro World XI. You expect Kane to make it while in Spurs?

So it is now by potential. Na today we begin see potential. He should rise above Marcelo 1st, even though Marcelo has been average in defending, before being placed alongside Maldini.

Just one reason Alaba is in same league with Maldini and you've been doing merry-go-round since evening.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Which 10yrs were they superb for?
I never saw this guy play but supposedly he was among the all time great am talking bout dennis irvin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
chrisley024:
Stop this your usual twisting; trying to compare league nominations with that of FIFPro World XI. You expect Kane to make it while in Spurs?
So it is now by potential. Na today we begin see potential. He should rise above Marcelo 1st, even though Marcelo has been average in defending, before being placed alongside Maldini.
Just one reason Alaba is in same league with Maldini and you've doing merry-go-round since evening.

Is it not the same domination that made them to win best player in their league? why didnt they make the FIFPro? Bale has been in Madrid for 3yrs now is madrid not a top team? why hasnt he made it? Suarez nko? Why hasnt he made it

Was kane named best player in the league like Suarez and Bale were named?

People who know more than you on this thread have said it that Alaba is already past dem Evra and Cole and on the way to maldini level for LB. you can take that to the bank

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I never saw this guy play but supposedly he was among the all time great am talking bout dennis irvin

I saw Dennis Irwin play. He is mediocre as fuccck. I used to love it when Mehmet Scholl is dribbling him back and forth then while he's spinning around like a Ghost

The Man Utd of 1999 not all of them were great. Some were world class, Some just tagged along. Schmeichel, Stam, Schole Keane were great Beckham, Yorke, Cole Neville, Sheringham were decent, May, Butt, Irwin were just to make up the first 11

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Is it not the same domination that made them to win best player in their league? why didnt they make the FIFPro? Bale has been in Madrid for 3yrs now is madrid not a top team? why hasnt he made it? Suarez nko? Why hasnt he made it

Was kane named best player in the league like Suarez and Bale were named?

People who know more than you on this thread have said it that Alaba is already past dem Evra and Cole and on the way to maldini level for LB. you can take that to the bank
People here can as well crown him World best for all I care.
haha!. You don dey change mouth gradually as usual; Evra from being in same league with Clichy and Rodriguez to now above average, and Alaba from being in the same league with Maldini to on his way to Maldini level.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

I saw Dennis Irwin play. He is mediocre as fuccck. I used to love it when Mehmet Scholl is dribbling him back and forth then while he's spinning around like a Ghost

The Man Utd of 1999 not all of them were great. Some were world class, Some just tagged along. Schmeichel, Stam, Schole Keane were great Beckham, Yorke, Cole Neville, Sheringham were decent, May, Butt, Irwin were just to make up the first 11
I want a 2nd opinion from a non-hater this time. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I want a 2nd opinion from a non-hater this time. cheesy

Was I a hater when I called Schmeichel, Stam, Scholes and Keane class?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Was I a hater when I called Schmeichel, Stam, Scholes and Keane class?
That na joke
I still want another opinion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
chrisley024:
People here can as well crown him World best for all I care.
haha!. You don dey change mouth gradually as usual; Evra from being in same league with Clichy and Rodriguez to now above average, and Alaba from being in the same league with Maldini to on his way to Maldini level.

Rodriquez and Clichy are above average too just like Evra. Same category. Right now Alaba is already beyond them and would potentially be mentioned as one of the best LB ever to grace the game. Evra's career is all but over yet no one would even say he had a half as good a career as fellow Frenchman Bixente Lizarazu

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
hariorh:
Which Arsenal fan said Monreal is the best? He should be bundled to Jakande market and flogged publicly angry
Keky:
Nacho Monreal appreciation post. Best LB in the league.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
dmcdad:
Tell me frankly, do you share airmark's view that Busi is average because he has not been in FIFPRO?

Since you were the one sharing legend beer to new comers on your thread , ain't surprised you spit balderdash most times. When did i tell you busquet being average was because of not being in fifpro? I said fifpro confirmed what i have been saying that he is an average player, the opinion i have had since God-knows-when. Alcohol has dealt you severe mental blow. I watch soccer with technical lens and i have seen a lion so neophytes like you busquets fanboys cant tell me a p,ussy cat is a wild cat.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Rodriquez and Clichy are above average too just like Evra. Same category. Right now Alaba is already beyond them and would potentially be mentioned as one of the best LB ever to grace the game . Evra's career is all but over yet no one would even say he had a half as good a career as fellow Frenchman Bixente Lizarazu
wishy-washy. I shouldn't have taken you serious I swear grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hariorh: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
bykebyke:

grin grin grin

Oh Ok

Same nigger who said Ramsey is better in our midfield than Cazorla

cheesy

Well... every team have their mascots who are never taken seriously na grin

#IsAllowed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
airmark:

Since you were the one sharing legend beer to new comers on your thread , ain't surprised you spit balderdash most times. When did i tell you busquet being average was because of not being in fifpro? I said fifpro confirmed what i have been saying that he is an average player, the opinion i have had since God-knows-when. Alcohol has dealt you severe mental blow. I watch soccer with technical lens and i have seen a lion so neophytes like you busquets fanboys cant tell me a pussy cat is a wild cat.
Whatever makes you sleep well at noon...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hazard is back. That's a big boost ahead of the Arsenal game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
hariorh:
Here u go smiley smiley

Keky:
Nacho Monreal appreciation post. Best LB in the league.

Can we fast forward to the flogging part?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) ... (19220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.