Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,252 members, 7,864,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10748944 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) ... (19425) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:49am On Jan 22, 2016
Ibime:
Chelseafan1 re: your profile pic, are you the ninja on the left or the ninja on the right?

If you ask me I would say you are the ninja on the right.

I am the lady tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:12am On Jan 22, 2016
bigkesh:
Can't understand sarcasm.... Can't make one.....Obviously can't code a girl even on a faceless forum...

In 2016

Lmao!!

A mordern PC with Windows 300AD
Your bro say make I drop this with you.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2016
hariorh:

Well, she does look like Rihanna... albeit, the iyana-ipaja version lipsrsealed

grin grin cheesy

i dont look like rihanna undecided...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Chestar dear, has anyone told you that you look like Rihanna.?
sarcasm too bad grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2016
RLC took part in a Q&A yesterday on facebook...
Below are some of his answers to some question:

Q: Who do u compare yourself to in the team?

A: Nemanja Matic

Q: What do u have to say about John Terry?

A: He is Brilliant, being with chelsea for so long and he is a fantastic defender and skipper

Q: So what do u do before evry game?

A: I watch movies a lil, try not t waste my energy and then i have a good nyt rest

Q: So who is your role model?

A: I dont really have a specific one, but i'd say Zindane because he is smooth with the ball..

Q: How do u feel about ur first goal against scunthrope? Do you think you can be a chelsea legend?

A: I can see it in my mind, ..... I didnt know what to do, i just jumped. It was an amazing feeling..
Yes, i can.

Q: What was ur proudest moment?

A: making my debut against sporting lisbon

Q: Who is the funniest in the chelsea team?

A: It is obviously Diego costa, even though he cant speak English much.. The way he behaves is really very funny..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2016
Chestar5:
RLC took part in a Q&A yesterday on facebook...
Below are some of his answers to some question:

Q: Who do u compare yourself to in the team?

A: Nemanja Matic

Q: What do u have to say about John Terry?

A: He is Brilliant, being with chelsea for so long and he is a fantastic defender and skipper

Q: So what do u do before evry game?

A: I watch movies a lil, try not t waste my energy and then i have a good nyt rest

Q: So who is your role model?

A: I dont really have a specific one, but i'd say Zindane because he is smooth with the ball..

Q: How do u feel about ur first goal against scunthrope? Do you think you can be a chelsea legend?

A: I can see it in my mind, ..... I didnt know what to do, i just jumped. It was an amazing feeling..
Yes, i can.

Q: What was ur proudest moment?

A: making my debut against sporting lisbon

Q: Who is the funniest in the chelsea team?

A: It is obviously Diego costa, even though he cant speak English much.. The way he behaves is really very funny..

atleast if d fool (diego costa) cant score goals...he makes d young lads laff... Money well spent.. Emenalo should tink of signing basketmouth too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2016
lordfalcao:
sarcasm too bad grin grin

lol..u go like wahala. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2016
VanjoshIII:

atleast if d fool (diego costa) cant score goals...he makes d young lads laff... Money well spent.. Emenalo should tink of signing basketmouth too

ahn ahn sad....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2016
Chestar5:

dis ur signature tho sad...
what My signature is dedicated to my boss nateevs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2016
coded01:

grin grin

Terry things...grin grin
the name is nihilist, terry nihilist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2016
Nihilist:

This is sarcasm?

Bro you are the same nuisance that was organising with that 40 year old fool to troll Nairaland threads. To make matters worse, your partner in foolery came here to expose your stupidity, forcing you to deactivate your account in shame.

You know say water don pass garri, when a madman drags his fellow madman to asylum for treatment..

You gave public apologies then, just as you have today...but unfortunately nothing has changed.

You were foolish then, you're still as foolish now. The sad part is that you're not even 40, so its guaranteed that you will still be foolish even on judgment day.

Anyway, you've apologised.

Apology accepted. cool
chill grin am not that good with insults were u born upside down or not thats all i ask? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2016
VanjoshIII:

gringrin grin'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
boda nihilist, what's this downside up story about your birth making the rounds?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
grin See my guys. grin 3 pages of comedy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ivanovic just signed a Year contract. Full details at Chelsea website.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
SailorXY:
boda nihilist, what's this downside up story about your birth making the rounds?
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
nonsoroyalty:

chill grin am not that good with insults were u born upside down or not thats all i ask? cheesy

Shots fired!!! grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
nonsoroyalty:

the name is nihilist, terry nihilist

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
SailorXY:

Indirect Shots fired by a rival fan... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
coded01:

Indirect Shots fired by a rival fan... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElFenomeno1: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Bimffo:
Ivanovic just signed a Year contract. Full details at Chelsea website.

The shittiest full back in the history of the round leather game has been given yet another year to showcase his tomfoolery. Fantastic
I can't wait have you lousy prats for Sunday dinner!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElFenomeno1: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
So the mayhem has been popping on this thread while I was away?
For a change not bad.... tired of seeing things pop off on the scummies thread. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

The shittiest full back in the history of the round leather game has been given yet another year to showcase his tomfoolery. Fantastic

STFU idiot! None of Your Right full backs in the last 10 Years can lace Ivanovic's right leg Boot. And dont dare mention Bellegrin. undecided

We will know who is lousy by Sunday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
Direct shots fired
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
Men just dey fire shots upandan sha...cheesy

Watching in 3D+4K.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
Most useless right back in history of footie but ur team has Debuchy.
When would dis nigga grow some sense??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElFenomeno1: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Bimffo:

STFU idiot! None of Your Right full backs in the last 10 Years can lace Ivanovic's right leg Boot. And dont dare mention Bellegrin. undecided

We will know who is lousy by Sunday.

Dunce... it is common knowledge that Ivanovic is a plank... nothing else apart from a wee bit attacking quality
Don't act like you don't know you slubberdegullion supporting a dead team!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ElFenomeno1: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Most useless right back in history of footie but ur team has Debuchy.
When would dis nigga grow some sense??

When you grow a tail and wag it wantonly over the rest of scummies on the forum!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
WW3 live and direct grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Iva > All Arsenal Defenders combined in the last 8 years

Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
Tval:
WW3 live and direct grin
Never knew World War III was gonna be an online war.cheesy

I think say na physical artillery things oooooo. I no know say na words go be the weapons.

Little wonder they say; there comes a time when we will fight with words and not with guns. Hmmmm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
JigsawKillah:

Iva > All Arsenal Defenders combined in the last 8 years

Oloshi
Heavy shots fired! cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) ... (19425) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A001 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.