Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10626292 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (19271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
no need for long epistles vaga bond, he asked a question were u born upside down or not? cheesy

Lmaooo....Nonso, u beat me to it, stop stop abeg.
Leave Mr. I am a Vagabond alone cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Seems like Javier Mascherano is in trouble.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
I trust Nihilist, a certified Pugilist

Born in Bariga, raised in Ipaja

Gets high on weed and paraga, Like Fela omo Kutiii wrapping ganja

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

I was about to point that out that 85% of human were born head first which is upside down

Nihilist, Own goal scored

Scores Chelseafan1 (without firing a shot) 1 - Nihilist (after firing a shot) 0

Oya round 2 starts

Hehehehehehe.

You are right.

Chelseafan1 already in the lead without firing a single shot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Dadehmola:
E no good make person dey get coded enemies sha..

*spreads mat on thread to watch the unfolding drama while sipping on opa eyin*
Madam! Abeg give me monkey-tail.cheesy Make I join this my guy dey sip something.grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
Griffon:
Seems like Javier Mascherano is in trouble.
It's being taken care of.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
raumdeuter:
I trust Nihilist, a certified Pugilist

Born in Bariga, raised in Ipaja

Gets high on weed and paraga, Like Fela omo Kutiii wrapping ganja

There's no fight here.

Chelseafan has apologised for bringing his rubbish here

Hariorh is probably still looking for a literal bowl of manure

And we still all good...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hariorh: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nihilist:

I also asked him why he brings BS to the thread.

I'm surprised you haven't noticed that there isn't actually a literal wheelbarrow of dung idling about on the thread.

I'm not sure if you're incapable of understanding speech patterns or just a worldclass pedant

Baba bone that issue... Airmark gaffed but you scored an own goal while trying to look good. Let's bury it there.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
hariorh:
Baba bone that issue... Airmark gaffed but you scored an own goal while trying to look good. Let's bury it there.
cheesy

See another jab.

nihilist mi o je gba ru e. na this small small jabs dey make one face turn puff puff

I trust my people for Rowe park. Nihilist give am headbutt, iyalaya anybody fork punches, street brawling(ijagboro) ti take over

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nihilist:

There's no fight here.

Chelseafan has apologised for bringing his rubbish here

Hariorh is probably still looking for a literal bowl of manure

And we still all good...

Apologise to who exactly, you? make I know wetin cause am, I'll rather kiss a monkey cheesy cheesy cheesy

E be like say dem born you upside down tru true, ur brain no fit code sarcasm easily again, e don dey skip skip like my grand pa old video player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Apologise to who exactly, you? make I know wetin cause am, I'll rather kiss a monkey cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You'd rather jerk off with Hazard's nu.de.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
dmcdad:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
You'd rather jerk off with Hazard nu.de.cheesy

lmao...I dey tell u, make I hear say I apologise. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
More shots fired
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chelseafan1:

E be like say dem born you upside down tru true, ur brain no fit code sarcasm easily again, e don dey skip skip like my grand pa old video player.

This is sarcasm?
Chelseafan1:

I have forgotten it didn't start on this same thread, apologies. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bro you are the same nuisance that was organising with that 40 year old fool to troll Nairaland threads. To make matters worse, your partner in foolery came here to expose your stupidity, forcing you to deactivate your account in shame.

You know say water don pass garri, when a madman drags his fellow madman to asylum for treatment..

You gave public apologies then, just as you have today...but unfortunately nothing has changed.

You were foolish then, you're still as foolish now. The sad part is that you're not even 40, so its guaranteed that you will still be foolish even on judgment day.

Anyway, you've apologised.

Apology accepted. cool

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nihilist:

This is sarcasm?

Bro you are the same nuisance that was organising with that 40 year old fool to troll Nairaland threads. To make matters worse, your partner in foolery came here to expose your stupidity, forcing you to deactivate your account in shame.

You know say water don pass garri, when a madman drags his fellow madman to asylum for treatment..

You gave public apologies then, just as you have today...but unfortunately nothing has changed.

You were foolish then, you're still as foolish now. The sad part is that you're not even 40, so its guaranteed that you will still be foolish even on judgment day.

Anyway, you've apologised.

Apology accepted. cool

lmao...Vagabond, are you done ranting?? If yes, Dmcdad, give this boy a beer to cool down. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chelseafan1:

lmao...Vagabond, are you done ranting?? If yes, Dmcdad, give this boy a beer to cool down. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'll manage pure water cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chelseafan1:

You musta dug your grave before coming online.

It's a Thursday and certainly not a good day to die. I'll advice you to wait till weekend when suicidal pills are hawked around for cheap.

Like a rat poo that's laced with a python's venom can be bought as cheap as #100 in Iyana Ipaja on a hot Saturday afternoon. tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nihilist:

I'll manage pure water cheesy
You mean Sachet water, we don't call it pure water here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
Griffon:

You musta dug your grave before coming online.

It's a Thursday and certainly not a good day to die. I'll advice you to wait till weekend when suicidal pills are hawked around for cheap.

Like a rat poo that's laced with a python's venom can be bought as cheap as #100 in Iyana Ipaja on a hot Saturday afternoon. tongue

This looks like a rap to me, when are you dropping the second stanza cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Well, water can actually be 'pure' where I am...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nihilist:

Well, water can actually be 'pure' where I am...
Oh! I see, sleep well broda cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Fnck you two gay ass motherfuckers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

Actually you are wrong. Bayern was knocked out of the Pokal last season By Borrousia Dortmund on Penalties

And Bendtner never played for Dortmund so try again

Andy Halliday you remember him? If not hit google and what he did to Chelsea FC to confirm his legend status

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chelseafan1:

lmao...I dey tell u, make I hear say I apologise. cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chelseafan1:

My guy use this mortuary standard chilled Legend (Extra Stout) take sample yourself. Afterall, all work and no...

CC:Nihilist.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chelseafan1:

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
hariorh:

Weren't you? shocked

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chelseafan1:

This looks like a rap to me, when are you dropping the second stanza cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na you go drop the second stanza na. You no know say na collabo e be? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
dmcdad:

My guy use this mortuary standard chilled Legend Lager take sample yourself. Afterall, all work and no...

E be like say guinness dey sponsor you... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
dmcdad:

My guy use this mortuary standard chilled Legend Lager take sample yourself. Afterall, all work and no...

CC:Nihilist.

lol ...your head is there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
coded01:

E be like say Guniness dey sponsor you... grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

I dey model for them. gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
no need for long epistles vaga bond, he asked a question were u born upside down or not? cheesy

dis ur signature tho sad...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (19271) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CentiLion(m), stephennel(m), swiz123(m), raumdeuter, Itsrm(m), Ellexy and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.