Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10579627 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17971) (17972) (17973) (17974) (17975) (17976) (17977) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2023
CAPdan21:
I talk am say any beta team wey catch this Spain team ehn...Japan 3-0 up with 20% possession, Japan be like have all the ball we'll score all the goals cheesy

4-0 now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:22am On Jul 31, 2023
nateevs:

This is first time I am saying anything at all about Andrey Santos.

I think Andrey Santos is a genuine talent. Played DM yesterday with strict positional discipline. Dude is combative, mobile, agile and technically gifted to play the role.

I say this with caution, but from what I have seen so far, Andrey's vision for forward passes is nearly in the same class as Enzo's.

For me, Andrey Santos should be the number one player in that midfield for now.

I still don't understand don't understand why we are chasing Caicedo for £100m.

That's good to know. Provides a bit of comfort for the season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Capaldi:
Another 20plus million on a player that adds nothing to the first team. Putin will never see peace for making us lose Abramovich.
Ofcourse I called it. We keep wasting money on people that has no benefits to the current first team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
Griffon:
How good is Dasisi?

My homie have been hyping the nigga since last night and I’m wondering if we just signed Nesta.

He is in the lowest 4th percentile for tackles. This could mean he’s really bad at duels, he is extremely passive, nobody dares even attempt to take him on because he’s that good (meaning he doesn’t get the opportunity to tackle), or he’s a better version of prime Maldini and doesn’t need to tackle cos he never makes a mistake and is never out of position. He has also been used as full backs on numerous occasions which means he is very good 1v1 in wide positions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
nateevs:

This is first time I am saying anything at all about Andrey Santos.

I think Andrey Santos is a genuine talent. Played DM yesterday with strict positional discipline. Dude is combative, mobile, agile and technically gifted to play the role.

I say this with caution, but from what I have seen so far, Andrey's vision for forward passes is nearly in the same class as Enzo's.

For me, Andrey Santos should be the number one player in that midfield for now.

I still don't understand don't understand why we are chasing Caicedo for £100m.

He's been good in pre-season but the Premier League is such a different ballgame. Yesterday was the 2nd pre-season game I watched and it was very clear the game was played at walking pace compared to how it will be when it counts v Liverpool in two weeks.
Kenedy and Batshuayi was always terrific in pre-season for example but also always fell completely when it got serious. People are getting too carried away with Casadei and Santos to a point where people think we can just go into this season without a new world class midfielder. Nobody takes pre season seriously and drawing conclusions from them is fruitless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
Why not add the Ugochukwu fee to the one proposed to Brighton and sign Caicedo and let’s move on, maybe when these small boys crumble in august they’ll think straight

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
Capaldi:

He is in the lowest 4th percentile for tackles. This could mean he’s really bad at duels, he is extremely passive, nobody dares even attempt to take him on because he’s that good (meaning he doesn’t get the opportunity to tackle), or he’s a better version of prime Maldini and doesn’t need to tackle cos he never makes a mistake and is never out of position. He has also been used as full backs on numerous occasions which means he is very good 1v1 in wide positions.
I heard quite the opposite that he tackles and is very good at it but needs to work on his one v one especially out wide, as more nimble players tend to beat him with a quick turn.

I don't think that's something he can work on, he can just adjust his game(with the coaches) to VVD and not get himself into situations where he is isolated with an attacker. I saw a clip where he kept his distance in such cases and made a tackle. I think one time him keeping a distance failed it was Mbappe or so, beat him with speed and score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
Bluelines69:
Why not add the Ugochukwu fee to the one proposed to Brighton and sign Caicedo and let’s move on, maybe when these small boys crumble in august they’ll think straight

Omo nah this same thing I reason sha since the Ugochukwu guy is going on loan. I no see any sense we signed the guy since he won't even be a backup plan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
So we never get a proper DM?

Please DM when that finally happens.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
Incognito9:

Omo nah this same thing I reason sha since the Ugochukwu guy is going on loan. I no see any sense we signed the guy since he won't even be a backup plan.

Be like they one use Chelsea Dey run the two clubs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
Valencia want to sell Giorgi Mamadarshvili for 20-25m EUROS and we're here chasing Robert Sanchez.

Lmao.

Anyways, Caicedo/Trindade. GK. Kudus/Olise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nearly 800million per week for Osimhen.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kimbeast:
Nearly 800million per week for Osimhen.
Bro it’s 1bn per week due to current rate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
E be lyk dey use Brighton swear for boehly, so no other keeper dey again, nah Brighton GK we want to sign.

Omo embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
Incognito9:
E be lyk dey use Brighton swear for boehly, so no other keeper dey again, nah Brighton GK we want to sign.

Omo embarassed

Keeper wey second choice done displace smh, I prefer Raya sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
Guys what shirt number do you want these players to wear in the upcoming season?

Nkunku (9)
Jackson (11)
Mudryk (10)
Gusto (2)
Maatsen (3)
Madueke (7)
Andrey ( 8 )
Colwill (26)

**My preference in bracket

Forget the "curse", Nkunku go cook.

I for like Enzo 8 and Santos 5.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
🚨 Chelsea are now ready to listen to offers for Trevoh Chalobah, he could cost about £45m. (@JacobSteinberg) #CFC

Lol I thought it was £25m before, thought they didn't value him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
Poch on Enzo: “He is very humble, he is a fighter also and he’s a fantastic player, world champion with Argentina and I am so proud of him. I am Argentine also and I shared happiness when they won the World Cup.” Best DM in the world
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
Enzo5:
Poch on Enzo: “He is very humble, he is a fighter also and he’s a fantastic player, world champion with Argentina and I am so proud of him. I am Argentine also and I shared happiness when they won the World Cup.” Best DM in the world
Is Enzo now a DM?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
Those who want any other DM apart from Caicedo to partner Enzo doesn't want the progress of the club
You watched Caicedo and say he doesn't worth 100m but local rice is 100m

Chelsea should offer 70m + 30m add ons
-win the league
- qualify for UCL
- make team of the season
- win UCL
- play 100 games
- Chelsea have at least 60% win with him playing after 50 games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Enzo5:
Those who want any other DM apart from Caicedo to partner Enzo doesn't want the progress of the club

-win the league
- qualify for UCL
- win UCL
- play 100 games
Why don't you help us pay the 100 million so all of us can pray for you?

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Enzo5:

-win the league
- qualify for UCL
- win UCL
- play 100 games
you want a 100m DM for another 100m player 🙄
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Chelsea are now open to the possibility of taking Dušan Vlahović as part of the deal for Romelu Lukaku.

#CFC

(@DiMarzio)
Be like Chelsea are looking for any possible means to solve the Lukaku crisis

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
Vlahovic again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
Please how can I get her contact🙏🙏🙏..I won start to dey take my life serious

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nawa oh
Osimhen’s SM inboxes go dey on fire now 😱

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
New six year contract agreed with Colwill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Englishisamust:
Please how can I get her contact🙏🙏🙏..I won start to dey take my life serious
Go and face sikirat and iyabo. This is not your race to run.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea are now open to the possibility of taking Dušan Vlahović as part of the deal for Romelu Lukaku.

#CFC

(@DiMarzio)
Be like Chelsea are looking for any possible means to solve the Lukaku crisis
My boy is coming home. 😭😭😭😭😭.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
Chelsea have agreed a new six-year contract with Levi Colwill.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
Vlahovic is a welcomed back up to Jackson who would leave in January for nations cup. 😒

(1) (2) (3) ... (17971) (17972) (17973) (17974) (17975) (17976) (17977) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.