Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,587 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10457326 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17973) (17974) (17975) (17976) (17977) (17978) (17979) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
🚨 Arsen Zakharyan is getting closer to joining RC Strasbourg.
[via @DiMarzio]

Strasbourg eating good I see going Europa this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Tyler Adam is another injury prone merchant, Chelsea should avoid him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
🚨Lewis Hall is expected to leave on loan..

(Via@NathGissing)
👀

#CFC #Justcfc

🚨Andrey Santos is set to stay at Chelsea while Cesare Casadei will be available to depart on loan.

[via @NathGissing]

#CFC #Justcfc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lauren James is on fire. I kid you not that girl is a better footballer than Pulisic.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
🚨Andrey Santos is set to stay at Chelsea while Cesare Casadei will be available to depart on loan.

[via @NathGissing]

as it should 👌

Chelsea have very few Midfielders and Casadei is leaving on loan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
Gucciboy:

Chelsea have very few Midfielders and Casadei is leaving on loan.
casadei is not ready yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
🚨 🇧🇷 Angelo Gabriel is currently part of Mauricio Pochettino’s plans and could stay, having previously expected to leave on loan..

🔗 Nathan Gissing

👀
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bomba! everywhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
hensben:
Instead of them to sign a player like Caicedo that can easily and quickly elevate the club.
wrong priority as always
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ibime:

Humphreys has always impressed me. We don't need a new RCB

If only we can fling Fofana to the nearest Saudi dustbin

Tuchel, it shall never be well with you for signing ACL returnee for £75m!!!

I still don't know what he saw in the guy that made him pushed for the guy. Tuchel sack was always coming mehn it was just that his replacement turned out to be worse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
lordfalcao:
this paper still dy?

Dunno.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
Gucciboy:
🚨Lewis Hall is expected to leave on loan..

(Via@NathGissing)
👀

#CFC #Justcfc

[via @NathGissing]

#CFC #Justcfc

Pocchetino would be mad to retain that useless Sterling and send Angelo on loan. I am watching that Argentine man closely. Thunder want to fire him, Sterling and the board. ☹️
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Brighton are refusing to budge on their price-tag of £100M for Chelsea target Moises Caicedo, which was made clear after a meeting took place between Brighton, Caicedo and his agents on Saturday.

[via @NathGissing]

yet dey want to loan Lesley dey play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Updates from Nath

🇧🇷 Angelo Gabriel is currently part of Mauricio Pochettino’s plans and could stay, having previously expected to leave on loan.
Robert Sanchez could be available for around £20m.

Chelsea are not overly settled on the striker position, Armando Broja could leave on loan.
Internally, Chelsea view Michael Olise as more of an attacking mid, rather than winger.

🚨 It is understood based on Data, #CFC feel Alvarez would partner well with Enzo in Midfield. Brighton made it clear on Saturday in a meeting with Caicedo’s agent that £100m is still the price tag and they are refusing to budge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lauren James on fire sheesh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Go to your house.
very wonderful house it is

Hala Madrid #angels
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Griffon:

I know you'll sing. Egbon were you not the one saying our midfield is good to go weeks ago after watchin us beat Wrexham? How come you are now seeing reasons with Posh, tactically shifting goal post to where I stood a week ago?

"Egbon were you not the one saying our midfield is good" and I replied u if u die because of lying ur death would be just 🤷🏽‍♂️

Either u lack understanding of what you read or you are obviously lying. 🤥
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lauren James another assist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
🚨 🇧🇷 Angelo Gabriel is currently part of Mauricio Pochettino’s plans and could stay, having previously expected to leave on loan..

🔗 Nathan Gissing

👀
it's good if he is staying, but it means no Kudus or Olise, who are injured sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chelsea to discuss Vlahovic/Lukaku again. Seems they are seriously considering it, 20m + Lukaku.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lewis Hall is expected to go on loan this summer. While Chelsea are open to offers for Marc Cucurella, who only joined permanently from Brighton last summer.
- NathGissing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
BlueAngel444:
it's good if he is staying, but it means no Kudus or Olise, who are injured sef
Chelsea wants an AM that can play on the wing , this changes nothing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Two goals, three assists

Lauren James is the truth!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Despite alternative options discussed internally as always happens, Chelsea focus remains to get Moisés Caicedo deal done — talks continue. It's like Fabrizio wants the deal to happen, because the unnecessary update don dey too much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Chelsea wants an AM that can play on the wing , this changes nothing.
because Angelo is not an attacking midfielder? Or Chukwuemeka and Gallagher are no more in Chelsea besides they are injured, except they want to sign Veiga to play 10. They better wait till January when Olise or Kudus is fit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
BlueMann:
Two goals, three assists

Lauren James is the truth!

She had one goal disallowed, and it was arguably the best of the lot. I've seen the clip of the goal and I still don't know where the offside came from.

Could've been 6 g/a
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
BRING ON THE NIGERIANS!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
BlueAngel444:
because Angelo is not an attacking midfielder? Or Chukwuemeka and Gallagher are no more in Chelsea besides they are injured, except they want to sign Veiga to play 10. They better wait till January when Olise or Kudus is fit
yeah I think they'll wait, Gallagher is up for sale
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Chelsea are open to offers for Marc Cucurella (via @DiMarzio) #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
See this one
Nothing is coming home sha
chic2pimp:
BRING ON THE NIGERIANS!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
yeah I think they'll wait, Gallagher is up for sale
even if they sell Gallagher, with them wanting to buy Vlahovic it means Nkunku go play 10 and Chukwuemeka go be back up if he stays. Why sign another number 10.

Poch doesn't want a blotted squad, a bloated squad is a problem. I like that he wants to keep Angelo, it's what we have been complaining about, buying players without looking at who we have first. (Some idi... ots will now misquote me to saying I said our squad is already great)

Lukaku's may force Chelsea to sign Vlahovic who some claimed Poch liked, hopefully it's true and Vlahovic if signed gets back to his best. Broja not sure if that dude is fit yet or when he would get back to being fit. But no matter who we loan out they will still return next summer and become another set of headache.

If Angelo is staying and Chelsea sign Vlahovic make dem no sign any attacker again, we get Matseen, Mudryk, Madueke, Sterling, Nkunku, Chukwuemeka, Gallagher, Nicholas Jackson, Broja. That's 11 players for 4 positions, no UCL o. If Chelsea can't sell Gallagher, they should sell Sterling, or sell Cucurella and put Matseen back to lb and extend his contract.

At least Gallagher can stay and even try and play CM against teams in cup games and seeing as Poch claims to like him (if that's not an attempt to increase his value). Better than getting Veiga that hasn't been accessed through preseason or players that are injured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
I just clearly told you what Chelsea wants you still dey shalaye.

Chelsea wants an AM that can play right wing,just as nkunku an AM that can play left wing in case on injury crisis .

Is that simple, galladog, chukwuemeka can't play right wing

@blueangel444

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17973) (17974) (17975) (17976) (17977) (17978) (17979) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kendrick654(m), Caicedobets(m), fredoooooo, everton4life(m), wman(m), Obere4u, Taguchi, Shegzdave and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.