Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10580432 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17972) (17973) (17974) (17975) (17976) (17977) (17978) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Chelsea and Brighton now rumoured to be having a "good" relationship because Chelsea is buying their want away GK, more like Chelsea is taking out their trash.

Hopefully Sanchez is renewable and becomes gold again and we get Caicedo cheaper than £90m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
If Chelsea signs both Vlahovic and Wahi, it means both Angelo and Wahi are going to Strasbourg for loan, and that may include one more player, Ugochukwu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea and Brighton now rumoured to be having a "good" relationship because Chelsea is buying their want away GK, more like Chelsea is taking out their trash.

Hopefully Sanchez is renewable and becomes gold again and we get Caicedo cheaper than £90m

🚨 Chelsea prefer to keep the Sanchez bid amount quiet at the moment due to the relationship with Brighton. Sanchez wants Chelsea and there is positive feelings. (@FabrizioRomano) #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DonPablo9511: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
Englishisamust:
Please how can I get her contact🙏🙏🙏..I won start to dey take my life serious
but no be lie..
this girl soft and fresh

we even read the same course

Incase you get her contact..help a brother with it too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
i called Robert Sanchez to Chelsea yesterday someone said the source I quoted wasn't reliablegrin.

If you know me by now I don't quote anyhow source Nathan gissing is reliable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
anyways Brighton keep eating many L's colwill don sign their clown fanbase go calm down now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
I'm not sold on vlavohic but poch keep stressing on "experience players" so here he goes 😒

as for Sanchez I haven't watched him before so no comment,but anything at our post will be better than kepa ,kepa is an old dog that refuse to learn new tricks ,we have two of the best goalkeeping coaches.

watch Brighton raise the fee for Sanchez to £50m because it's Chelsea somebody that they wanted to even accept loan for.

still no midfielder 😶
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
if I was elye wahi or any youngster I will be concerned about my pathway with the way Chelsea are signing left and right it seems we haven't learnt anything.

You clear squad only to bloat it again because of greed ,some of the talents will be sold small fee just watch and see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
if I was elye wahi or any youngster I will be concerned about my pathway with the way Chelsea are signing left and right it seems we haven't learnt anything.

You clear squad only to bloat it again because of greed ,some of the talents will be sold small fee just watch and see
Instead of them to sign a player like Caicedo that can easily and quickly elevate the club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2023
Capaldi:

He is in the lowest 4th percentile for tackles. This could mean he’s really bad at duels, he is extremely passive, nobody dares even attempt to take him on because he’s that good (meaning he doesn’t get the opportunity to tackle), or he’s a better version of prime Maldini and doesn’t need to tackle cos he never makes a mistake and is never out of position. He has also been used as full backs on numerous occasions which means he is very good 1v1 in wide positions.

I’ve been seeing his clips. That niggur is a ball playing thug.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2023
If we don’t sign Caicedo the window will be average.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2023
timbros:
Guys what shirt number do you want these players to wear in the upcoming season?

Nkunku (9)
Jackson (11)
Mudryk (10)
Gusto (2)
Maatsen (3)
Madueke (7)
Andrey ( 8 )
Colwill (26)

**My preference in bracket

Forget the "curse", Nkunku go cook.

I for like Enzo 8 and Santos 5.

I'd switch the numbers for Jackson and Nkunku. Think I'd also like 8 for Enzo. Agree with the rest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2023
pochetino dey craze. he's attacking the board for signing ugochucku plus other young players and criticizing them. the board should tell him to shut up, na him money them day spend. all this his complains now is even showing us a sign that he may be useless for the season. boehly should tell him that no more big money useless signings,the policy now is young talented and affordable players. they suppose still tell am say na mostly because of his youth development quality they appointed him, not because of any other thing. finally he also accepted the clubs vision before he signed didn't he? so he should shut up and stop criticizing our club signings and start working. na sack he day find na na abi?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2023
Theuniverse:
pochetino dey craze. he's attacking the board for signing ugochucku plus other young players and criticizing them. the board should tell him to shut up, na him money them day spend. all this his complains now is even showing us a sign that he may be useless for the season. boehly should tell him that no more big money useless signings,the policy now is young talented and affordable players. they suppose still tell am say na mostly because of his youth development quality they appointed him, not because of any other thing. finally he also accepted the clubs vision before he signed didn't he? so he should shut up and stop criticizing our club signings and start working. na sack he day find na na abi?
Just because we are signing young talents for the future does not mean all of them will blow at the club. Were you not doing the same thing under roman before gradual loaning made people to call them loan army. Only few out of all of them will make it to the first team, the rest will be loaned or sold off to other teams.
Because he's good in youth development doesn't mean he shouldn't voice his complaints when he sees what may hinder his long term vision. We need a new goalkeeper, we are going for mid Sanchez, We need two midfielders especially a dm, Brighton owner is busy listening to yahooze every morning so he's right to complain.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2023
Chelsea don turn Brighton 😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2023
Theuniverse:
this here is evidence of the effects of believing whatever report is posted.

Did Poch attack such in any interiew, press conference or which genuine reporter can you quote that said Poch has attacked the youth signings at the club or the club for signing such players.

Poch did open his mouth and said he doesn't want any big or massive signing, squad and want he wants is experience to help the youth and promising squad he has
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Just because we are signing young talents for the future does not mean all of them will blow at the club. Were you not doing the same thing under roman before gradual loaning made people to call them loan army. Only few out of all of them will make it to the first team, the rest will be loaned or sold off to other teams.
Because he's good in youth development doesn't mean he shouldn't voice his complaints when he sees what may hinder his long term vision. We need a new goalkeeper, we are going for mid Sanchez, We need two midfielders especially a dm, Brighton owner is busy listening to yahooze every morning so he's right to complain.
which complaint did he voice?

He said he needs experience in the midfield how is that a complaint, if poch doesn't say anything Chelsea will still sign a midfielder or is it Dybala he rumored to want that Chelsea didn't go for or Martinez from a club Chelsea broke communication with because of Lukaku.

The same Poch was quoted praising Kepa and saying he is first choice and Chelsea is going for a cheap option to compete with Kepa. Why una like dey create drama
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2023
Chelsea are considering other midfield targets, with Leeds United’s Tyler Adams and Ajax’s Edson Álvarez under consideration.

#CFC
(@TomRoddy_ & @TimesSport)

Edson again, Tyler Adams is a pretty good option imo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea are considering other midfield targets, with Leeds United’s Tyler Adams and Ajax’s Edson Álvarez under consideration.

#CFC
(@TomRoddy_ & @TimesSport)

Edson again, Tyler Adams is a pretty good option imo

They are interested in Roméo Lavia, with Tyler Adams, Edson Álvarez and Gabri Veiga also under consideration.

[via @TimesSport] only name that fits what Poch is asking for is Edson.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2023
BlueAngel444:

He said he needs experience in the midfield how is that a complaint, if poch doesn't say anything Chelsea will still sign a midfielder or is it Dybala he rumored to want that Chelsea didn't go for or Martinez from a club Chelsea broke communication with because of Lukaku.

The same Poch was quoted praising Kepa and saying he is first choice and Chelsea is going for a cheap option to compete with Kepa. Why una like dey create drama

I know you'll sing. Egbon were you not the one saying our midfield is good to go weeks ago after watchin us beat Wrexham? How come you are now seeing reasons with Posh, tactically shifting goal post to where I stood a week ago?

Griffon:
Then again, this isn’t the midfield you take to the league.

They had a field day against Wrexham but are struggling to resist the press of Brighton tonight. Imagine when City or Liverpool calls.

Simple football lesson I was dishing out for free to Blueangel.

BlueAngel444:
"Your opponents are busy getting top players on every position and you’re here giving me reasons why I should accept Santos et al in the middle of the park?"

You don't need to get vulgar in Ur imagination of someone's opinion you know nothing about, but tell yourself the truth about the nonsense you believe. Which top players in every position? City literally won the treble with the very player many of you here didn't want Chelsea to sign back, Ake, what about Jones, let's not talk about Akanji. Which team is signing top players in every position, is it in EpL (not PSG) is it Arsenal, the same team I used as example that worked with what they had before going for big names. Are u saying the top talent is Rice and Havertz in every position, Timber as well.

Come off it, it's ur business if u can't accept Santos as a midfielder in Chelsea, I listed 6 midfielders for a 2 man position, in a 4231 obviously if or when Caicedo is signed Santos is a back up. But no, who gives a F if u accept a player Chelsea has already bought and the manager is already playing.

Dude support your club and the players they have n stop whining about candy in someone else's mouth. By the way Chelsea fans deserve to celebrate every victory they watch, it's wasn't easy these past month watching nonsense and no goals. If you're not happy rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2023
BlueAngel444:

Go to your house.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2023
Once upon a time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
popizaino:
Once upon a time.

Omo!

I had lotta of these piled up in my room that year, never missed out on any week's publishing. I think the chief editor then was Solo Mourinho, one hell of a sound football analyst.

That year, ownership of this publication, a Chelsea jersey, muffler, and each season's Chelsea's EPL fixtures' pamphlet, na correct indication you be confirm fan of the club grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Griffon:

Omo!

I had lotta of these piled up in my room that year, never missed out on any week's publishing. I think the chief editor then was Solo Mourinho, one hell of a sound football analyst.

That year, ownership of this publication, a Chelsea jersey, muffler, and each season's Chelsea's EPL fixtures' pamphlet, na correct indication you be confirm fan of the club grin grin

The rest is now history. Good old times. I had everything including head and hand bag to play bball. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
PSG vs Inter friendly match is lit.
Mad pace on display.

See Donnaruma short arms. 😜

Inter score 2 quick fire goals. Fantastic stuff.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Griffon:

Omo!

Omo that fixtures pamphlet was the real deal then. I remember 2010 early Saturday fixture( 12:30pm) I go Dan prepare by 11am, do all my chores beforehand. If you like give me task to mop ocean I go do am grin just release me before 12pm.
After the match ends you go home to fill up the fixtures pamphlet grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
rooftops:

Omo that fixtures pamphlet was the real deal then. I remember 2010 early Saturday fixture( 12:30pm) I go Dan prepare by 11am, do all my chores beforehand. If you like give me task to mop ocean I go do am grin just release me before 12pm.
After the match ends you go home to fill up the fixtures pamphlet grin.

Na the fill up where the joy dey. Fill up, fold am back, hide am where e no go spoil grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Well that was entertaining.

This season go hot.. From Ligue 1 to EPL.

We are ready. 💯
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
popizaino:
Once upon a time.

this paper still dy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
🚨Lewis Hall is expected to leave on loan..
(Via@NathGissing)

time for Cobhamsexuals fake outrage on Twitter 🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
🚨Andrey Santos is set to stay at Chelsea while Cesare Casadei will be available to depart on loan.

[via @NathGissing]

as it should 👌
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lauren James balling

(1) (2) (3) ... (17972) (17973) (17974) (17975) (17976) (17977) (17978) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), izzou(m), NinjaMetahuman and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.