Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10697187 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17977) (17978) (17979) (17980) (17981) (17982) (17983) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
BlueMann:

Indeed. They had EIGHT big chances, and missed five. Would've been a bloodier scoreline if they were clinical.

Allison was brilliant.

Plus, I was a bit surprised with how much more possession they had (61-39).

I think Liverpool needs a defensive midfielder more than us because no 10 Mac allister was playing in the wrong position (DM).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Brighton fans are nonentities they use Chelsea to chase clout even their official page admin.

Can't wait to stop dealing with them ,then teach them a good lesson this season they need to learn their place. A feeders club a stepping stone for upcoming footballers.

Imagine making fun of Chelsea not affording 100m for caicedo on their fanpages.

No problem,shege dey come for Brighton 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JobAndVacancies: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
useless club
na true true Sadio Mane will be leaving?
And what happened to Chop Muoting?
Useless Tuchel and his hatred for strikers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
na true true Sadio Mane will be leaving?
And what happened to Chop Muoting?
Useless Tuchel and his hatred for strikers
mane is gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JobAndVacancies: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kilishihunter:

If this Bayern go sign Kane lasan...
if Kane comes in they'll definitely win the UEFA champions league cos they haven't gotten a proper replacement since Lewandowski left
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
if Kane comes in they'll definitely win the UEFA champions league cos they haven't gotten a proper replacement since Lewandowski left
I won't say "definitely" cause mbappe with vardrid and man city would probably be favourites but they'll have a very good chance of winning it, like blue Mann stated they had big eight chances, after the first 30-35 minutes they hijacked the midfield probably due to Liverpool not having a "6" and were deadly as usual with transitions, Kane would just be tapping in his sorrows away after all these years of trophy barrenness
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Gucciboy:

I think Liverpool needs a defensive midfielder more than us because no 10 Mac allister was playing in the wrong position (DM).

They do, especially with Fabinho now gone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wallahi I'd take a 100m package deal for Caicedo and Sanchez. If that's done any other thing them wán do this summer no concern me.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and we have a good coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Unlimited22:
Wallahi I'd take a 100m package deal for Caicedo and Sanchez. If that's done any other thing them wán do this summer no concern me.

Greedy brighton are saying 100m or nothing for caicedo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JobAndVacancies: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kilishihunter:

I won't say "definitely" cause mbappe with vardrid and man city would probably be favourites but they'll have a very good chance of winning it, like blue Mann stated they had big eight chances, after the first 30-35 minutes they hijacked the midfield probably due to Liverpool not having a "6" and were deadly as usual with transitions, Kane would just be tapping in his sorrows away after all these years of trophy barrenness
baba I just realized that England's Captain hasn't won a single trophy.
His only achievement is a Champions league final appearance against Liverpool in 2019.
Gross!
And he's aging oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Chelsea could face competition in their pursuit of Brighton midfielder Moises Caicedo.

Another bid, from an as yet unidentified club, is said to surpass Chelsea's most recent offer for Caicedo that was worth a total of £80million.

#CFC

(@AndyNaylorBHAFC
& @TheAthleticFC)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Gucciboy:

na midfield him dey play na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea could face competition in their pursuit of Brighton midfielder Moises Caicedo.

Another bid, from an as yet unidentified club, is said to surpass Chelsea's most recent offer for Caicedo that was worth a total of £80million.

#CFC

(@AndyNaylorBHAFC
& @TheAthleticFC)
hmm 🤔 Brighton have rejected the offer for Caicedo. 🧐
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Warl0ck: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
na 4-3 now. Bayern dey lead. How market bro?
everywhere mara mma grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
OFFICIAL: Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce Levi Colwill has signed a new six-year contract, with an option for a further year, for a total of seven years.

😒 The amount of things fab n journos get wrong eh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
The defence is mostly settled for years

RCB - Fofana/Disasi
LCB - Colwill/Badiashile
RB - James/Gusto
LB - Chilwell/Maatsen/Hall(?)

LCB and RB are our strongest/most secure defensive positions imo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Unlimited22:

No way they'd sell both of them for £100m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
BlueMann:

No way they'd sell both of them for £100m
Make we dey see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
BlueMann:
The defence is mostly settled for years

RCB - Fofana/Disasi
LCB - Colwill/Badiashile
RB - James/Gusto
LB - Chilwell/Maatsen/Hall(?)

LCB and RB are our strongest/most secure defensive positions imo
Get a good goalie and this can win you titles tbh.

Caicdeo/Enzo/Andrey/Emeka is also a pretty damn good pivot selection list.

Jackson and Nkunku are good enough.

Even Madueke and Angelo on the RW.

The issues na LW, Nkunku backup (Casadei isn't quite there yet), GK and the fact we're yet to sign a DM.

Caicedo, Olise solve two huge issues of DM and backup for Nkunku/RW. Even Sanchez isn't a bad goalie and his major issue is that he fell out with DE Zerbi. Bro went to the euros ahead of the Simon Ekpa in our own post.

The LW own, we need to sell Sterling first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Unlimited22:

Get a good goalie and this can win you titles tbh.

Caicdeo/Enzo/Andrey/Emeka is also a pretty damn good pivot selection list.

Jackson and Nkunku are good enough.

Even Madueke and Angelo on the RW.

The issues na LW, Nkunku backup (Casadei isn't quite there yet), GK and the fact we're yet to sign a DM.

Caicedo, Olise solve two huge issues of DM and backup for Nkunku/RW. Even Sanchez isn't a bad goalie and his major issue is that he fell out with DE Zerbi. Bro went to the euros ahead of the Simon Ekpa in our own post.

The LW own, we need to sell Sterling first.

We need a real threat from that LW. Someone whose game is slightly different from Mudryk’s.

I wouldn’t mind making a bid for Napoli’s Kvaratskhelia. Give them Sterling and Cucurella + 50milla.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Griffon:

We need a real threat from that LW. Someone whose game is slightly different from Mudryk’s.

I wouldn’t mind making a bid for Napoli’s Kvaratskhelia. Give them Sterling and Cucurella + 50milla.
Definitely not this window.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
popizaino:

I know it's just pre-season but you can't help but notice how clueless Tuchel become whenever they meet a top coach.

Ballzproblem2:
when I said tuchel was overrated they thought it was hate 😂, his win against guardiola that final was a lucky one

now en dey chop on a regular,en fanboys said he needed preseason now dey don give am preseason en still no fit do anything.

wasting Bayern budget on defenders while neglecting attack.

Liverpool score in 2 mins una start to cap.

Between you two and Tuchel, who is the clueless one now?

Bayern dominate Liverpool in all area of this match, even the most important, goals. Yet Tuchel is clueless and overrated when he meet top coach.

SMH

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
timbros:

Bayern dominate Liverpool in all area of this match, even the most important, goals. Yet Tuchel is clueless and overrated when he meet top coach.

SMH
Lol, balls problem and popi are known Tuchel's hater. People that said Potter was better grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Sportsweb:
Lol, balls problem and popi are known Tuchel's hater. People that said Potter was better grin grin grin

I'm sure they never celebrated any trophy we picked up during Tuchel's reign. If they do, that's hypocrisy of the highest order.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Laurence Stewart had a lot to do with the Lesley Ugochukwu signing. Interest in Rayan Cherki, that is still a thing despite no official moves for the Lyon attacker, is thought to have come from Stewart's side originally. - @BobbyVincentFL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
A new update is expected in the next few hours on Vlahovic/Lukaku. Chelsea are evaluating very carefully. (@romeoagresti @ForzaJuveEN) #CFC

Stewart's influence continues to increase
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Easily Buffon.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
timbros:

SMH

Yes......I will say it Tuchel is clueless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tuchel has been suffocating some people with L's since last season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kimbeast:
Easily Buffon.
Neuer and it's not even close. Who sneaked in Casillas like we won't notice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
BlueAngel444:
A new update is expected in the next few hours on Vlahovic/Lukaku. Chelsea are evaluating very carefully. (@romeoagresti @ForzaJuveEN) #CFC

Stewart's influence continues to increase
It's better to keep Lukaku than to carry a broken and inept Vlahovic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tall kante Ugochukwu 😁

(1) (2) (3) ... (17977) (17978) (17979) (17980) (17981) (17982) (17983) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.