Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10697228 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17978) (17979) (17980) (17981) (17982) (17983) (17984) ... (19355) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Moises Caicedo’s camp have been told by Brighton that a new bid surpassing Chelsea’s has landed and it’s “confidential” from a Premier League Club, Caicedo’s camp doesn’t know who it is or if it’s real. It is NOT Liverpool, though. (@JacobsBen)

Obviously not Liverpool, Arsenal don dey spend pass them but I guessed Man City, though Liverpool need Caicedo it would make them almost unbeatable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kimbeast:
Easily Buffon.
All won world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nobody is paying £100m for Caicedo now, not even Liverpool. Only City, PSG and Real Madrid but they have sorted that position. They are trying to play the game they used City to play against Arsenal for Declan Rice. Forcing a reaction from Chelsea’s owners with a fake report.

Or Chelsea could be the one that asked another club to test the waters by bidding £85m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Does anyone know any left-footed right back?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
popizaino:

Yes......I will say it Tuchel is clueless.

No, you are.

That stats above shows he met, dominated a top coach and won him as against what you want us to believe.

Your fingers were too itchy to type that's why you made a careless statement 2minutes into a match.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Brighton are running out of time and getting desperate ; hence , the mind game.

The best negotiator wins this mind game.
😀⚽l trust Todd boehly not to blink 😂😂😂

We got Andrey Santos and Lesley Ugochukwu already,so no 100m for Brighton 😁😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Cobham indigene.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
timbros:

No, you are.

That stats above shows he met, dominated a top coach and won him as against what you want us to believe.

Your fingers were too itchy to type that's why you made a careless statement 2minutes into a match.

I was surprised.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
when I said tuchel was overrated they thought it was hate 😂, his win against guardiola that final was a lucky one

now en dey chop on a regular,en fanboys said he needed preseason now dey don give am preseason en still no fit do anything.

wasting Bayern budget on defenders while neglecting attack.
overrated was the champion of the world two years back,pep hasn't won fifa club world cup yet I guess he's overrated??

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kimbeast:
Easily Buffon.

Neuer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Neuer prime and Buffon prime are nearly as good but neuer sneaks by there's no clear winner, oh and iker is underrated but he was not as good as them but he's class
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
If the Super Falcons can't do a madness, I want the Three Lionesses to win the WWC, on the back of some more masterclasses from Lauren James. If we can replicate our domestic successes from last season, and maybe go the distance in the Champions League - if not win it - all of that added to the WC should make her a frontrunner for the Ballon D'or for next season, of course assuming the remains a huge contributor to any such success over the course of the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
BlueAngel444:
Nobody is paying £100m for Caicedo now, not even Liverpool. Only City, PSG and Real Madrid but they have sorted that position. They are trying to play the game they used City to play against Arsenal for Declan Rice. Forcing a reaction from Chelsea’s owners with a fake report.

Or Chelsea could be the one that asked another club to test the waters by bidding £85m
apparently an unnamed Saudi team made the bid

Chelsea remain determined to find an agreement for Caicedo on their terms, he is the priority still. (@liam_twomey) #CFC

🚨 BREAKING : Chelsea consider bid for Tyler Adams. £20m relegation release clause. (@liam_twomey @TheAthleticFC)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
Levi Colwill: "Working with Reece [James], Thiago [Silva] and also Chilly [Ben Chilwell] they are great, world class players. Working with them, hopefully I can learn so much. Especially working with Thiago, one of the best defenders in the world, I can learn so much from him."

Boy is releasing starting back line and calling them world class players 😒

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
🚨 Chelsea are considering the possibility of signing Tyler Adams from Leeds United as they remain deadlocked in talks with Brighton about Moises Caicedo.

(@liam_twomey & @TheAthleticFC)

just want this sagas over wether we land caicedo or not it's becoming boring
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nigeriagood:
overrated was the champion of the world two years back, pep hasn't won fifa club world cup yet I guess he's overrated??

Which coach won it in 2009 and 2011?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

haha 🤣 I forgot but tuchel is an amazing coach full stop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
I hope their agents got the message.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
BlueMann:
If the Super Falcons can't do a madness, I want the Three Lionesses to win the WWC, on the back of some more masterclasses from Lauren James. If we can replicate our domestic successes from last season, and maybe go the distance in the Champions League - if not win it - all of that added to the WC should make her a frontrunner for the Ballon D'or for next season, of course assuming the remains a huge contributor to any such success over the course of the season.
I want England to win. And I never wanted them to slug it out with Nigeria so early. Would ha e preferred meeting in the final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

I wonder.

Be like this one started watching football last 3yrs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
🚨 BREAKING: Chelsea and Juventus are coming closer together on the Dusan Vlahovic fee and swap, still work to be done, but approaching on slow heat. (@DiMarzio)

broja is gone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
🚨 BREAKING: Chelsea and Juventus are coming closer together on the Dusan Vlahovic fee and swap, still work to be done, but approaching on slow heat. (@DiMarzio)

broja is gone

Juve want Lukaku plus €40m 😂😂, jokers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bluelines69:

Juve want Lukaku plus €40m 😂😂, jokers
I tire but Chelsea are desperate to get rid of lakaka his let him not spoil this harmony the squad have tried to build in US
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I tire but Chelsea are desperate to get rid of lakaka his let him not spoil this harmony the squad have tried to build in US

Lukaku is a serie A striker, he’ll thrive there…..€25m is just about right because of the age gap
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Vlahovic would have come in handy this season, but he has a very bad injury which has made him drop form.

I still have sleepless nights from the support I gave Torres throughout his stay here. I am not ready to start that kind of support for another player again.

Another NEWS is that we are getting Sanchez and Caicedo together. Personally, I don’t like Sanchez but we must get that Caicedo by fire by force.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:08am On Aug 03, 2023
psg are close to signing gincalo ramos the fee no reach £100m but if na Chelsea now 🤡🤡.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:11am On Aug 03, 2023
madueke commented with blue love emoji on ugochukwu insta post ugochukwu replied with.

"nwanne"(I'm sure he meant nwanna😂)

so this people know they're from Igbo 😎
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:34am On Aug 03, 2023
Seems the pitch for the Dortmund game is in pretty bad condition
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by michigang: 12:41am On Aug 03, 2023
airmark:
I hope their agents got the message.
why is sterling not playing in the women's team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:50am On Aug 03, 2023
Kepa; James, Thiago Silva, Colwill, Chilwell; Enzo, Gallagher; Sterling, Chukwuemeka, Nkunku; Jackson

na sterling jazz strong
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by michigang: 12:50am On Aug 03, 2023
Griffon:

We need a real threat from that LW. Someone whose game is slightly different from Mudryk’s.

I wouldn’t mind making a bid for Napoli’s Kvaratskhelia. Give them Sterling and Cucurella + 50milla.
cucurella reminds me of Roberto Carlos in skirt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:53am On Aug 03, 2023
Your Chelsea side tonight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17978) (17979) (17980) (17981) (17982) (17983) (17984) ... (19355) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Vischy, USAfall2024 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.