Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10588071 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17975) (17976) (17977) (17978) (17979) (17980) (17981) ... (19239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Griffon:

Omo!

I had lotta of these piled up in my room that year, never missed out on any week's publishing. I think the chief editor then was Solo Mourinho, one hell of a sound football analyst.

That year, ownership of this publication, a Chelsea jersey, muffler, and each season's Chelsea's EPL fixtures' pamphlet, na correct indication you be confirm fan of the club grin grin
Solo mourinho. My real guy... He works for Hot Fm Owerri The guy sabi analyze Football shaaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
BlueMann:

Leave them. Na injury I blame
Swears na this annoying injury crises dem make people forget how fantastic of a baller he was ..in the 21/22 season

The master performances against Newcastle, arsenal and also in the champions League stays fresh in my head

King James till thy kingdom come😎

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Levi Colwill has signed his new Chelsea contract, it was done in the past hour πŸ–ŠοΈ πŸ“ (@TheSecretScout_)

finally the sagas is over

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:
See this one
Nothing is coming home sha

My Girls are bringing it home just as they did at the Euros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:09am On Aug 02, 2023
Levi Colwill has NO guarantees he will start for Chelsea next season, warns boss Mauricio Pochettino - who says the defender must earn his place as he prepares to sign new six-year deal (Daily Mail)

no pampering nonsense that's his you know a top coach badiashile is also a good defender we aren't going to toss him outside to make one player feel special.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Levi Colwill has NO guarantees he will start for Chelsea next season, warns boss Mauricio Pochettino - who says the defender must earn his place as he prepares to sign new six-year deal (Daily Mail)

no pampering nonsense that's his you know a top coach badiashile is also a good defender we aren't going to toss him outside to make one player feel special.

at least he will start against Liverpool in 11days time

Our XI fit be Kepa: James, Silva, Colwill, Chilwell: Enzo, Santos: Sterling, Nkunku, Mudryk: Jackson
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:08am On Aug 02, 2023
BlueAngel444:

Our XI fit be Kepa: James, Silva, Colwill, Chilwell: Enzo, Santos: Sterling, Nkunku, Mudryk: Jackson
wetin sterling still dey do for that line up? people are overestimating how much Silva is going to be used this season for your mind they'll bench disasi and start Silva that is old?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:12am On Aug 02, 2023
the only reason Silva is still hear because of respect the owners have for him nothing more his role going to limited.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 4:25am On Aug 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
the only reason Silva is still hear because of respect the owners have for him nothing more his role going to limited.

I believe disasi will do good to bench Silva.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 4:54am On Aug 02, 2023
Disasi bench Silva I hope so but I don't see it happening
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 5:16am On Aug 02, 2023
Nigeriagood:
Disasi bench Silva I hope so but I don't see it happening

That's what we all want because Silva won't be here next two seasons.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Warl0ck: 5:20am On Aug 02, 2023
BlueAngel444:

Our XI fit be KEPA: James, Silva, Colwill, Chilwell: Enzo, Santos: STERLING, Nkunku, MUDRYK: Jackson

@ D Capitalized:
So they never get replacement?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:32am On Aug 02, 2023
chic2pimp:

My Girls are bringing it home just as they did at the Euros.
Euros was like Spiderman
Not far from home that's why it was easy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 5:53am On Aug 02, 2023
Warl0ck:

@ D Capitalized:
So they never get replacement?

I tire bro infact every Chelsea fan dey worried.

I don't know if pochetino is blind that sterling is useless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Warl0ck: 5:57am On Aug 02, 2023
Gucciboy:

I tire bro infact every Chelsea fan dey worried.

I don't know if pochetino is blind that sterling is useless.
where are those new players he signed?
Are they for fancy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 6:08am On Aug 02, 2023
Bluelines69:
Liverpool turning to this Trindade guy after the Lavia bid was rejected, hope he’s not the next Fabinho make we rush am abeg

Liverpool have officially made contact with Fluminense over the possibility of signing midfielder Andre Trindade after their 2nd bid of Β£41 million + add-ons for lavia was instantly rejected by Southampton.

He is valued at Β£20m.

[Melissa Reddy]

Chelsea are still asslicking 100m caicedo like no other player exist.

I haven't seen a big club stuck on one player for 2 Months like Chelsea.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 6:11am On Aug 02, 2023
Warl0ck:
where are those new players he signed?
Are they for fancy?

I don't know even the new players are more inspiring and hardworking than sterling.😒

Assuming Ugochukwu was bought by Brighton,man wouldn't be going on loan just one season of EPL football then he is 100m player like caicedo

It's all about chance and trust.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BronzeTiger: 6:54am On Aug 02, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Mr Enzo Na God go bless you. Your pocket no go run dry wallai.

Anthony Chukwuemeka Bloom
Opay.
πŸ˜‚.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 8:15am On Aug 02, 2023
So Brighton last best player of the season was cucurella and now this season is caicedo.

Which means caicedo could be a one season wonder at 100m😒
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 9:57am On Aug 02, 2023
BlueAngel444:

Who come be una midfielders now, Kante, Kovacic, Jorginho, Loftus, Mount. Other options in the midfield like Havertz and Pulisic all gone. Omoh!

Brighton just d use una the catch cruise because una no go play UCL football next season grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2023
That Kgatlana na baller o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2023
BlueMann:
That Kgatlana na baller o
See wetin FIFA dey do for that match. 11 mins don turn 14.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
wetin sterling still dey do for that line up? people are overestimating how much Silva is going to be used this season for your mind they'll bench disasi and start Silva that is old?
is it that you can't read undecided that's a probably line up for one game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2023
Gucciboy:

I believe disasi will do good to bench Silva.
obviously
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2023
monerozi5590:

Who come be una midfielders now, Kante, Kovacic, Jorginho, Loftus, Mount. Other options in the midfield like Havertz and Pulisic all gone. Omoh!

Brighton just d use una the catch cruise because una no go play UCL football next season grin grin grin
Chelsea will get a midfielder
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2023
Gucciboy:

I haven't seen a big club stuck on one player for 2 Months like Chelsea.
City are yet to conclude a deal with RB Leipzig for Gvardiol but there are positive signs an agreement will soon be reached
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Andrey Santos is wanted by at least SEVEN clubs. A premier league team asked about him on loan, it was not a big team, but Chelsea at the moment are very happy. Pochettino is impressed, also in training. Santos has a real chance to stay, decided in the next days. (@FabrizioRomano)

massive Todd will definitely cash in a few years
angry angry angry
That's what the guy wants to turn our club to. CCC ( Cash Crops Club) angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2023
MorataFC:
angry angry angry
That's what the guy wants to turn our club to. CCC ( Cash Crops Club) angry angry
here we go again with this narrative,Levi colwill that was wanted by the likes of Liverpool,man city , Brighton.

why didn't we sell him? selling players have been happening since under abramovich,it keeps the club up and running.

Nothing wrong with him wanting to cash out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2023
Chelsea should sign Sanchez from Brighton. anything way tall and can dive with sense better pass that rubbish kepa. I've not even seen his so called passing and ball playing quality. look at ederson giving assists and assists for city, Allison through passes and even scored a goal for Liverpool,never interceptions and rushing out sweeping clearance, but our so called technical keeper nothing to show. even for him to come up for corners is useless he go fit jump sef. thank goodness were going for Sanchez from Brighton,or maybe degea get him at all costs.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2023
we spent Β£100m on Enzo ,spent Β£68m on mudryk.

you no talk ,time for boehly to recoup his investment all of sudden we are turning into selling club πŸ˜’.

The only time selling players should raise red flag is if we are selling the best players we got,so far we are selling the ones we don't need
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingofcasting(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2023
Mudryk Β£68m. Dey whine yourself. Of course na your club, you go deflate the fee. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Leyqute:
https://twitter.com/nocontextfooty/status/1685975701835452416?s=46

Air.mark and Rau.mdeuter grin
...but you failed to tell us which one wears green and who wears red? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17975) (17976) (17977) (17978) (17979) (17980) (17981) ... (19239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MorataFC, madrid5, amodu(m), CallTheCops(m), lordfalcao(m), 100smile(m), Astrid4(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.