Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532928 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Rumdeuter needed someone to argue with and you just obliged him... Smh

I know say na you like his post. Without confirming what he wrote

Tell us in Public. Did Mourinho ever play Bournemouth? SHey na so Archi students dey jump go like posts without confirming

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

What is Mourinhos record vs this same Newcastle? Just this season they played 2-2 vs this same Newcastle.

Under Mourinho how did they fare

Even based on previous seasons, Mourinho has had a terrible record against newcastle, that's a fact. But Newcastle aren't the only lesser team he has faced in the epl, and you it'll be treasonous to judge him based on his worst season ever. But again, maybe i'm expecting too much of reasoning from you, which obviously you might be incapable of.
raumdeuter:
Traore 5-0
Thats how Chelsea should be handling lesser sides with authority not the fidgety Chelsea under Mourinho even when playing Bournemouth

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
GBR1:

Even based on previous seasons, Mourinho has had a terrible record against newcastle, that's a fact. But Newcastle aren't the only lesser team he has faced in the epl, and you it'll be treasonous to judge him based on his worst season ever. But again, maybe i'm expecting too much of reasoning from you, which obviously you might be incapable of.

Without Mourinho Chelsea posted one of their most dominant performances vs Newcastle

Now tell us who was the coach vs Bournemouth on December 5 clown
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
CFCman:
PSG are in trouble on Tuesday!
NOTED!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

Lets see who is the clown now
Who was Chelsea coach on December 5 2015 when Chelsea lost to Bournemouth
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/34951749
Look at the post you quoted . i said ''ever''. You cannot hold that against me. Even with my errors, i'm still far ahead of you, think about that for now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
GBR1:

Now you are sounding like a clown. Mourinho was consistent with beating these lower teams without having to park the bus, check his goals record in the epl. It's mostly the big games he sets up defensively and those are the games most people remember.

FFS Chelsea never played Bournemouth in the EPL with Mourinho in charge.
if Mourinho wasn't in charge against Bournemouth then who was? Since Hidink is yet to lose a game since he became the manager and Chelsea lost against Bournemouth.
Get ur facts right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

if Mourinho wasn't in charge against Bournemouth then who was? Since Hidink is yet to lose a game since he became the manager and Chelsea lost against Bournemouth.
Get ur facts right.

See his defence below and help me laugh

GBR1:

Look at the post you quoted . i said ''ever''. You cannot hold that against me. Even with my errors, i'm still far ahead of you, think about that for now.

How can you make basic factual errors and claim to be ahead of anyone. Instead of apologising for the lie/error and going back to where you crawled out from you keep disgracing yourself further

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Get ur facts right.
Show me where i said that, if you can read properly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
raumdeuter:
Traore 5-0

Thats how Chelsea should be handling lesser sides with authority not the fidgety Chelsea under Mourinho even when playing Bournemouth

You mean like 6-0 against Arsenal??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
bigkesh:

You mean like 6-0 against Arsenal??

I mean the way Chelsea was struggling vs smaller sides this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
GBR1:

Show me where i said that, if you can read properly.
When I quoted u it was never You then changed it to ever later, check what I quoted.
To you does "ever" even make sense there? ur denial is appalling dude. You goofed accept and we'll forgive u.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

See his defence below and help me laugh

How can you make basic factual errors and claim to be ahead of anyone. Instead of apologising for the lie/error and going back to where you crawled out from you keep disgracing yourself further
It would have been a factual error if i said "never" but i didn't, so now i could claim i meant otherwise so why should i apologize for an error that didn't even occur. You saw and read what you wanted to see. I didn't even have to edit the post, you quoted it.
kokaneprodigy:

When I quoted u it was never You then changed it to ever later, check what I quoted.
To you does "ever" even make sense there? ur denial is appalling dude. You goofed accept and we'll forgive u.
Obviously i was wrong, but you don't admit errors with raumdeter and he quoted a different post. I have followed the league for a very long time and can't ever remember Bournemouth playing in the EPL until this season, but i forgot Chelsea had already faced them earlier this season with Mourinho in charge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

I mean the way Chelsea was struggling vs smaller sides this season

If we had always trashed smaller teams we would be on 5 or 6 pl titles by now because bigger teams had never been our problem......

By the way you started watching football THIS SEASON?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
I was hoping for a cleansheet sha. Anyway i got good news for us all. Our Goal difference is finally out of negative. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
GBR1:

It would have been a factual error if i said "never" but i didn't, so now i could claim i meant otherwise so why should i apologize for an error that didn't even occur. You saw and read what you wanted to see. I didn't even have to edit the post, you quoted it.Obviously i was wrong, but you don't admit errors with raumdeter. I have followed the league for a long and can't ever remember Bournemouth playing in the EPL until this season, but i forgot Chelsea had already faced them earlier this season with Mourinho in charge.
dude u edited ur post it was never when i saw it just accept ur error and lets move on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
dude u edited ur post it was never when i saw it just accept ur error and lets move on
and raumdeter quoted the wrong post undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
Fabregas can find Adam Johnson a girl over 16
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
raumdeuter:
Traore 5-0

I always concur with you on this issue. This you said was my main reason I want mou out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
GBR1:

It would have been a factual error if i said "never" but i didn't, so now i could claim i meant otherwise so why should i apologize for an error that didn't even occur. You saw and read what you wanted to see. I didn't even have to edit the post, you quoted it.Obviously i was wrong, but you don't admit errors with raumdeter and he quoted a different post. I have followed the league for a very long time and can't ever remember Bournemouth playing in the EPL until this season, but i forgot Chelsea had already faced them earlier this season with Mourinho in charge.

See whats this rubbish you are posting. Less than 30mins ago you posted that Mourinho never played Bournemouth as coach. and you were immediately proven wrong. Instead of admitting your error and going back to do more football research you are digging yourself deeper

See another poster who saw you

So everyone now knows you are lying desperately to cover an initial goof

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
GBR1:

and raumdeter quoted the wrong post undecided

So what does that mean? Does that mean you didnt post "never"?

Or why was I the one who posted a link to correct you?

Instead of admitting you dont really know much about football or have forgotten a lot. you keep disgracing yourself

Tell us what "ever" in the sentence mean?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

So what does that mean? Does that mean you didnt post "never"?

Or why was I the one who posted a link to correct you?

Instead of admitting you dont really know much about football or have forgotten a lot. you keep disgracing yourself

Tell us what "ever" in the sentence mean?
This is what you should have asked initially before quoting the wrong post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
hensben:
I always concur with you on this issue. This you said was my main reason I want mou out.

Against top teams you can be conservative but vs small teams you enter them fully
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

Against top teams you can be conservative but vs small teams you enter them fully
Can you post stats to support this claim of yours?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
GBR1:

This is what you should have asked initially before quoting the wrong post.

You made a false statement either based on ignorance or poor memory. Thats the main issue

At least two other posters saw the posts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
GBR1:
Obviously i was wrong, but you don't admit errors with raumdeter and he quoted a different post. I have followed the league for a very long time and can't ever remember Bournemouth playing in the EPL until this season, but i forgot Chelsea had already faced them earlier this season with Mourinho in charge.
This really got me laffing, no hard feelings bro, you are forgiven grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
GBR1:

Can you post stats to support this claim of yours?

Which claim? or na another loss of memory, poor English or just pure ignorance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

I know say na you like his post. Without confirming what he wrote

Tell us in Public. Did Mourinho ever play Bournemouth? SHey na so Archi students dey jump go like posts without confirming

Keep guessing, at the end of the day, it doesn't change anything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
bigkesh:
Fabregas can find Adam Johnson a girl over 16
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
grin grin.... We should have just reserve some goals for psg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chestar5:
grin grin.... We should have just reserve some goals for psg
you can still console yourself with 2day's goals on Tuesday grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Former England midfielder Jamie Redknapp has suggested that the Chelsea winger's below-par campaign means that he would not fetch a significant fee in the transfer market

Former Tottenham and Liverpool midfielder Jamie Redknapp believes that Eden Hazard's disappointing 2015-16 campaign means clubs wouldn't even be willing to pay £15 million for him.

"This year you think 'you probably wouldn't pay £15m-£20m for him'. That's how quickly things can change. He is a top-class player but we want to see it out on the pitch."

See Ikedia life

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 12:04am On Feb 14, 2016
raumdeuter:
Former England midfielder Jamie Redknapp has suggested that the Chelsea winger's below-par campaign means that he would not fetch a significant fee in the transfer market

Former Tottenham and Liverpool midfielder Jamie Redknapp believes that Eden Hazard's disappointing 2015-16 campaign means clubs wouldn't even be willing to pay £15 million for him.

"This year you think 'you probably wouldn't pay £15m-£20m for him'. That's how quickly things can change. He is a top-class player but we want to see it out on the pitch."

See Ikedia life

We don't care wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.