Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,290 members, 7,954,151 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11208363 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (19945) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:29am On Feb 14, 2016
Chelsea till 6 feet! ♥♥♥

Happy Val's day to our Darling Club!

Wishing Her a Happy Ending this season.

♥♥♥

♪ Blue is the colour, Football is the Game ♪
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2016
Just in case anyone forgot, the Tiger Woods of English football is yet to score a goal from open play this season. Dude couldn't even get in on the party yesterday. How the mighty has fallen!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2016
pkasso:
Just in case anyone forgot, the Tiger Woods of English football is yet to score a goal from open play this season. Dude couldn't even get in on the party yesterday. How the mighty has fallen!
It was blamed on lack of luck yesterday. Even Traore got one under 30mins he spent on the pitch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Willian Hazard and Fabregas need to play together in the middle....
The best way to do that is how it was done yesterday... Fabregas at CM ,Willian at AM.....

If only Guus can forget Pato's fitness program.....Pato-Willan-Hazard will kill any team especially on the counter...

Verrati and Pastore are out, now I believe we can nick a 2-1 defeat...... But Terry must be fit even if we will inject him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Terry Terry Terry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
bigkesh:
Willian Hazard and Fabregas need to play together in the middle....
The best way to do that is how it was done yesterday... Fabregas at CM ,Willian at AM.....

If only Guus can forget Pato's fitness program.....Pato-Willan-Hazard will kill any team especially on the counter...

Verrati and Pastore are out, now I believe we can nick a 2-1 defeat...... But Terry must be fit even if we will inject him

I been dey read dey go o.... Come see nick a 2-1 defeat grin grin grin chai... Chelsea, what you do to us.

I wont have an untested pato playing his first game against PSG, he use jazz ni... Abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
I didn't really see Makelele play but am guessing this what he was like....#Kante
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
mithel:

I been dey read dey go o.... Come see nick a 2-1 defeat grin grin grin chai... Chelsea, what you do to us.

I wont have an untested pato playing his first game against PSG, he use jazz ni... Abeg
Didn't say I want Pato to start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
Willian set the tone while Costa played the music we all wanted to hear GOOAL!. Another stellar performance, standing ovation. Willian - CPOTS.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
You didn't see Claudio Makelele play? Wow! How old are you? 10 years? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just kidding bruv.
bigkesh:
I didn't really see Makelele play but am guessing this what he was like....#Kante
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
dmcdad:
You didn't see Claudio Makelele play? Wow! How old are you? 10 years? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just kidding bruv.
I saw him play..but DIDNT REALLY see him play.....
I knew Chelsea's DM was Makelele but not at a age I could analyze the game

I only saw his final season at Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
bigkesh:
na em be say, you never reach the age to drink bear D;
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ohh ok. Cool.
bigkesh:

I saw him play..but DIDNT REALLY see him play.....
I knew Chelsea's DM was Makelele but not at a age I could analyze the game

I only saw his final season at Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lordfalcao:
na em be say, you never reach the age to drink bear D;
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Welbeck with less than 20 mins of play this season has scored from open play already. haters will say I'm trolling Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
We must sign kante this summer!!!
Nigga will be an upgrade on ramires.
Full of energy, can mark and tackle, can go forward with the ball.
I'm in love with kante(No Homo)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dongorgon5:

Kante na my guy anyday. He just too much.

But last last he cant leave a UCL team to move to Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
bigkesh:

Kante is box to box. Makelele doesnt cross halfway line.

Nobody plays like Maka really.

Maka was a deep playmaker who controlled possession and regularly used the Kanu/Ighalo drag to move away from players in the centre of the pitch. Hes more like Coquelin in that he was not interested in going past the halfway line.

Also Maka never really made tackles. He used to just shepherd players into traffic and get his teammates to nick the ball. Or he would wait for his teammates to shepherd a player, then hed nick the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dongorgon5:
no fall for am na drug him dey use ,same drug matic bin dey use but him dealer don cut am off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dongorgon5:
We must sign kante this summer!!! Nigga will be an upgrade on ramires. Full of energy, can mark and tackle, can go forward with the ball. I'm in love with kante(No Homo)
I fucking love him......really really love him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by breadandtea(f): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ibime:

Kante is box to box. Makelele doesnt cross halfway line.

Nobody plays like Maka really.

Maka was a deep playmaker who controlled possession and regularly used the Kanu/Ighalo drag to move away from players in the centre of the pitch. Hes more like Coquelin in that he was not interested in going past the halfway line.

Also Maka never really made tackles. He used to just shepherd players into traffic and get his teammates to nick the ball. Or he would wait for his teammates to shepherd a player, then hed nick the ball.

What of Busquets?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
Kante, if we get dat dude how re we sure he ll deliver well...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ibime:

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ibime:

Bros forget!!!
If we can triple his current salary and give his club good money too.
I'm sure he can join us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chestar5:
Kante, if we get dat dude how re we sure he ll deliver well...

You know some players are WYSIWYG. Easily, I tell you Kante is. Get that dude. Kante is what Ramires wants to be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
nateevs:

You know some players are WYSIWYG. Easily, I tell you Kante is. Get that dude. Kante is what Ramires wants to be.

okay, if u all say so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:00am On Feb 15, 2016
Aurier won't play against us . Dude is one of the best RBs in europe this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 1:25am On Feb 15, 2016
airmark:
Aurier won't play against us . Dude is one of the best RBs in europe this season.

Hazard will still make sure I curse him several times by being very unproductive against anyone they put there, so I really no send angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 4:17am On Feb 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
mithel:

Hazard will still make sure I curse him several times by being very unproductive against anyone they put there, so I really no send angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2016
airmark:
I hope all this injury reports are true sha. Last time we played away against them verrati, aurier, luiz were suposed to be injured but they still played.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2016
My only worries against psg is Cahill.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (19945) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.