Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,921 members, 7,848,726 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10681862 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18784) (18785) (18786) (18787) (18788) (18789) (18790) ... (19344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:56am On Feb 19
Disasi urges resurgent Blues to 'stay humble' as Carabao Cup final looms:

"Just because we played well in the last three games doesn’t mean we should say, ‘Chelsea are back’".

✍️ @NizaarKinsella #CFC

captain material
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:59am On Feb 19
USAfall2024:

Then I guess Hazard's years in EPL was also overrated going by comparison of their individual awards/performance? The joke is on anyone who can't accept Ronaldo's dominance at United @20-24 years. Show us any of your non-overrated attacker's back2back EPL POTY then we can have a conversation grin.

P.S: Same Ronaldo still left EPL @24 for Madrid and conquered Europe/the World, then came back close to retirement age. But silly fans like you will still compare him to players like Hazard/Salah/Saka who had their prime years and peak career only in England. Abeg make una dead all these Ronaldo vs current EPL superstars cos them no be mates cry.

Lmaooo...

All these your thesis won't prevent him from telling you Palmer and Enzo is better than Cr7 grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:07am On Feb 19
Timbros, I want to ask you a question, please oblige me.

If you're given 200m and say you should buy either attackers(CF, Lw or RW) or defenders (either CB, RB or Lb).

Now you can buy a combination of attackers (like CF and Lw for example) or combination of defenders (like CB and Lb) but You must not use the money to buy combination of both (example you can't buy like CF/Rw and CB/Lb).

You must strictly buy either Defenders or Attackers using the 200m

With respect to your team, which department will you go for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:15am On Feb 19
Jodera:

If you're given 200m and say you should buy either attackers(CF, Lw or RW) or defenders (either CB, RB or Lb).

Now you can buy a combination of attackers (like CF and Lw for example) or combination of defenders (like CB and Lb) but You must not use the money to buy combination of both (example you can't buy like CF/Rw and CB/Lb).

I will definitely spend it on attackers, A striker with good hold up play and aerial ability like osimhen.
A left or right winger with good dribbling ability, Would love Nico Williams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:31am On Feb 19
kingBolton:

I will definitely spend it on attackers, A striker with good hold up play and aerial ability like osimhen.
Same here, that's exactly my thoughts too.
Like 100% my thoughts

But anyways, let's wait for Tim.bros pick (with possibly reasons)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 2:02pm On Feb 19
Jodera:

give coach like pochetino that 200m, na nonsense strikers like toney he go buy. give better coach like pep or klopp, he fit only buy buy world class defenders that can still be scoring and assisting like walker,Trent,vandyke etc. timbros na pochetino or guardiola/klopp.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19
Osihmen would really succeed at Chelsea if he comes here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19
USAfall2024:

Then I guess Hazard's years in EPL was also overrated going by comparison of their individual awards/performance? The joke is on anyone who can't accept Ronaldo's dominance at United @20-24 years. Show us any of your non-overrated attacker's back2back EPL POTY then we can have a conversation grin.

P.S: Same Ronaldo still left EPL @24 for Madrid and conquered Europe/the World, then came back close to retirement age. But silly fans like you will still compare him to players like Hazard/Salah/Saka who had their prime years and peak career only in England. Abeg make una dead all these Ronaldo vs current EPL superstars cos them no be mates cry.
If you can compare Cr7 to Messi why can’t we compare Hazard to him. In terms of talent, Hazard is closer to Cr7 than Cr7 to Messi.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by USAfall2024: 4:04pm On Feb 19
hensben:
If you can compare Cr7 to Messi why can’t we compare Hazard to him. In terms of talent, Hazard is closer to Cr7 than Cr7 to Messi.

K grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kendrick9(m): 4:07pm On Feb 19
hensben:
Ronaldo stay in epl was overrated, he only had one good season in epl which is 2007/08. If not for Terry that missed penalty after cr7 missed too he wouldn’t have won balon d’ or that season.
Generally, cr7 was overrated by the media since he can generate attention for them they had to be comparing him with Messi.
I think he had two great seasons 06/07 & 07/08. His last season 08/09 was average for his standard. Anelka won the golden boot that year with just 19 goals I think.
Though Ronaldo 07/08 season is up there with greatest seasons of any Epl player.
Along with Salah 17/18, Suarez 13/14, Henry 02/03, Haaland last season...
Overall Ronaldo will be known for his Laliga exploits than the PL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:16pm On Feb 19
kingBolton:

Anybody wey buy nico Williams get sense

Dude is available for 50M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:17pm On Feb 19
Theuniverse:
give coach like pochetino that 200m, na nonsense strikers like toney he go buy. give better coach like pep or klopp, he fit only buy buy world class defenders that can still be scoring and assisting like walker,Trent,vandyke etc. timbros na pochetino or guardiola/klopp.?

I am toney is actually not a bad striker sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:18pm On Feb 19
Thazard:

Osimhen will succeed at almost all Europe big clubs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:48pm On Feb 19
I was just thinking about paez the other day,kid is going to be Chelsea biggest wild card.

In this project.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19
Theuniverse:

Fraudiola has learnt his lesson, he will buy us an attacker that can score 25+ goals/season.

Only God knows how much he is paying Haaland per week. Fraudiola learnt in a very hard way after he lost to us in that Ucl final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:54pm On Feb 19
Kendry Páez will train with Chelsea this week.
~ @NathGissing

hope we get some clips
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:08pm On Feb 19
Theuniverse:
Actually, na Una recruitment team deh buy players not coach. I doubt Poch wanted someone like Jackson.

Remember say na Poch bring Kane sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:18pm On Feb 19
Jones and Jota out for the Carabao cup final

Trent, Alisson, Szoboslai, Nunez all likely to be out as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19
Ballzproblem2:
Kendry Páez will train with Chelsea this week.

~ @NathGissing

hope we get some clips
What position does this boy play again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:05pm On Feb 19
Thazard:
What position does this boy play again?
AM/RW
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19
kendrick9:
I think he had two great seasons 06/07 & 07/08. His last season 08/09 was average for his standard. Anelka won the golden boot that year with just 19 goals I think.
Though Ronaldo 07/08 season is up there with greatest seasons of any Epl player.
Along with Salah 17/18, Suarez 13/14, Henry 02/03, Haaland last season...
Overall Ronaldo will be known for his Laliga exploits than the PL.
My point too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:10pm On Feb 19
BlueMann:
Jones and Jota out for the Carabao cup final

Trent, Alisson, Szoboslai, Nunez all likely to be out as well.

Yeah, we will still lose.

Especially when you factor in the fact that due to Kloppenheimer announcing that this is his Liverpool swansong, we will certainly be playing against the referee.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:20pm On Feb 19
Thazard:
Your kind said the same thing concerning Lukaku.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 7:24pm On Feb 19
kingBolton:

Pedro Neto is there wrecking havoc with wolves.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19
raumdeuter:

I expect someone that went to school to analyze stats better.

Is this all the goals Ronaldo had in all competitions for Man utd before moving to Madrid? Or what can that number prove to anyone including you

You mean to tell those who brought that comparison up did not go to school?

What the number seems to prove is that Bukayo saka after 210games in EPL is better than Ronaldo in EPL after the same number of games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:52pm On Feb 19
Android17:

If you come back after City have done the 4-peat to bring up the foregoing arguments, God will punish you.

Amen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:53pm On Feb 19
Capaldi:

Pedro Neto is there wrecking havoc with wolves.
His injury record.

Plus we need a LW much more urgently. Palmer and Angelo are capable enough and I have high hopes for Páez.

On the other side, Sterling and Mudryk can both Bleep off. Unless you want to do a reverse Henry and shoehorn Jackson into that role and buy an actual centre forward, we don't have a left winger at the moment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19
swiz123:

Anybody claiming not to know that our defence is worse than our attack is being mischievous.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:58pm On Feb 19
timbros:

Which match have you ever witnessed 19 or 20 PK taken in the course of 90mins?

I don't answer stupid questions.

A perfect way to chicken out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19
Sportsweb:
This attack and defence argument,.the gospel truth is we need good attacker than defender.

We 99% need attackers, while the only defensive changes we make this summer is to sign Silva's replacement and another defender for squad depth.

But you see center forward and left wing we need am die. Sterling and mudryk no follow at all

😃😃😃

No we need to reinforce our backline and build the wall of jericho. Let's leave Jackson to keep missing clear cut chances while we add more defenders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:10pm On Feb 19
andrewbaba44:

Anybody wey buy nico Williams get sense

Dude is available for 50M
He is good not gonna lie, my only fear is adding another attacker that is still under 25 to our already young attackers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:11pm On Feb 19
hensben:
Ment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18784) (18785) (18786) (18787) (18788) (18789) (18790) ... (19344) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: akwesenana, Amoto94(m), Excallibur(m), Itsrm(m), popizaino(m), Thecassanova and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.