Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,742 members, 7,844,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10657789 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) ... (19313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

FIFA that gave him world cup trophies and UEFA that gave him CL trophies are inside Bayern

Who are you and what have you done to DAYO?? Give him back his phone.....

DAYO will never type this shit!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
bigkesh:

Who are you and what have you done to DAYO?? Give him back his phone.....

DAYO will never type this shit!!

Show us any EPL defender with those 2 trophies

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisooblog: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
he contributed to his team reaching the final and winning the big ears, john terry in his prime was acknowledged by his fellow professionals i guess because nedved never won a world cup, euro and CL he's overrated abi?

raumdeuter:

Boateng was not only nominated for awards, he won trophies while on the field

Trophies like CL and world cup.

Tell us which of these John Terrible won while on the pitch playing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
chrisooblog:
he contributed to his team reaching the final and winning the big ears, john terry in his prime was acknowledged by his fellow professionals i guess because nedved never won a world cup, euro and CL he's overrated abi?

Nedved won the Balon D or. It can be argued Nedveds team lost the CL because he was suspended while the reverse can be argued for Terry that his team won the CL and Europa because he was suspended

John Terry in his prime never made those contribution to winning the CL or a world cup. His team actually wins once Terry is suspended. That shows how useless Terry is

The only CL Chelsea won, Terry did everything possible to sabotage it. He collected a red card with his team down at Nou Camp. He did everything in his power to ensure his team failed at the semi finals while Nedved did everything possible to make his team reach the final even scoring the winning goal of the semi final

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisooblog: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
bros i can also argue that nedved as sabotaged his team by getting suspended. terry errors can be overlooked because his contributions got them to that stage in the first place. as for world cup\euros 2004 and 2006 where england were at their strongest they lost on penalties how's that terry's fault?

raumdeuter:

Nedved won the Balon D or. It can be argued Nedveds team lost the CL because he was suspended while the reverse can be argued for Terry that his team won the CL and Europa because he was suspended

John Terry in his prime never made those contribution to winning the CL or a world cup. His team actually wins once Terry is suspended. That shows how useless Terry is

The only CL Chelsea won, Terry did everything possible to sabotage it. He collected a red card with his team down at Nou Camp. He did everything in his power to ensure his team failed at the semi finals while Nedved did everything possible to make his team reach the final even scoring the winning goal of the semi final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
chrisooblog:
bros i can also argue that nedved as sabotaged his team by getting suspended. terry errors can be overlooked because his contributions got them to that stage in the first place. as for world cup\euros 2004 and 2006 where england were at their strongest they lost on penalties how's that terry's fault?

Nedved scored the winning goal that got his team to the final. Without Nedveds goal Juve wouldnt get to the final

Terry got a red card that left his team down on aggregates and down on personel and made the already hard work harder.

Nedved helped Juve into the final, Terry did all he could to ensure they didnt get to the final

Terry played multiple Euro and World cup and he was one of the most disgraced defenders at the 2010 world cup when a group of German rookies led in defence by Boateng molested the daylight out of him and others
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

Pogba was rejected by your Man Utd. Let me ask is Pogba world class? Who in your current EPL is a better midfielder than Pogba?

Is Ozil world class, Is Sanchez world class?

Boateng left a smaller club for a bigger club

Biased? My argument are always based on facts and yours are the arguments without basis. Boateng is better than all defenders in the EPL. Thats a fact

Show any defender in the EPL who has won a CL, world cup and is nominated for awards by FIFA/UEFA. just one
what are you saying sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisooblog: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
nedved scored but he also got himself suspended thus costing his team the trophy. terry post 2008 was in diminishing returns stage.

why wont boateng win world cup when you have muller, sweinsteiger, ozil, lamn, neuer etc as your team mates? put azubuike egweikwe with such players him sef go carry world cup

raumdeuter:

Nedved scored the winning goal that got his team to the final. Without Nedveds goal Juve wouldnt get to the final

Terry got a red card that left his team down on aggregates and down on personel and made the already hard work harder.

Nedved helped Juve into the final, Terry did all he could to ensure they didnt get to the final

Terry played multiple Euro and World cup and he was one of the most disgraced defenders at the 2010 world cup when a group of German rookies led in defence by Boateng molested the daylight out of him and others

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
chrisooblog:
nedved scored but he also got himself suspended thus costing his team the trophy. terry post 2008 was in diminishing returns stage.

why wont boateng win world cup when you have muller, sweinsteiger, ozil, lamn, neuer etc as your team mates? put azubuike egweikwe with such players him sef go carry world cup

Nedved got his team into the final, Can we say the same about Terry?

Terry had Lampard, Gerrard, Beckham Rooney, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand how come he wasnt able to win the world cup or even the Euros?

In the world cup final that Germany won, Boateng was one of the best players on the field while Terry's last world cup match he was a disgrace as usual
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
JayKayMaybachz:
what are you saying sef?

I should be asking you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

I should be asking you
All you said there are so fvcking childless and meaningless... Be typing sh>t like you feed on algae
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
elrony:
Everybody with a clear conscience knows that Jerome Boateng is a normal defender!

He's just there, nothing spectacular.

He ain't better than Wes Morgan!!!!

cool
Lol you no like Cynthia Morgan

I'm dying to see him in the Champions League next season.

Wes Morgan and Robert Huth led defense topping the Epl for over 20 weeks. Walahi that league will soon go extinct

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
A40:

Wes Morgan and Robert Huth led defense topping the Epl for over 20 weeks. Walahi that league will soon go extinct

Lol.... don't die yet! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
JayKayMaybachz:
All you said there are so fvcking childless and meaningless... Be typing sh>t like you feed on algae

Ok you have been noticed. next
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
A40:

Imagine a defence of Danny Simpson Wes morgan Robert Huth and Christian Fuchs is topping the EPL

What a useless league. Top scorers, Harry Kane, Jamie Vardy and Lukaku. League leaders defence led by Fuchs Huth, Morgan and Simpson

Are these the no nonsense defenders they tell us about

Wes Morgan and Robert Huth. None of them would play defence for Germany U17 female team

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
If only being a top defender is about posting pics of the guy lifting World Cup and UCL trophies. Rubbish!!

I can as well post pictures of Vermealen holding all 5 trophies Barca won last year. Does it make him a top defender??

Typical examples of players the team carried along on the way to those trophies!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
If only being a top defender is about posting pics of the guy lifting World Cup and UCL trophies. Rubbish!!

I can as well post pictures of Vermealen holding all 5 trophies Barca won last year. Does it make him a top defender??

Typical examples of players the team carried along on the way to those trophies!!

Silly analogy

How many games did Vermalean start for the team that won compare that with Boateng

When Barca won the treble last season Vermalean played 1 game in the entire season but this is the apt comparison to Boateng who was the mainstay in defence of the team who won the CL and World cup

I would normally expect this type of reasoning and comparison from a Chelsea fan but I guess some supposed Chelsea fans got away

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nihilist:

Well...

Onimaro Itoje. That is all.

I dont thnk England played particularly well this year especially against France who were just crap, but with Itoje and Vinupola jnr being in such unstoppable form, i'm not really suprised that England were sneaking wins upanddan. I don't thank Foxy Farrell missed even a single penalty or conversion.

Kudos to Eddie jones though..the guys look kinda different under him....though I wonder if that's simply because of Maro

No spoil his name Abeg grin. We warri boyz no dey carry last. Nah OgheneMaro.

Dude has been sensational. My Player of the tournament tbh. To be the fair to the Lad though, He has been outstanding for over a year now and if not for Lancaster's seemingly inherent stupidity, He ought to have made the cut last summer/Autumn. Also George Kruis was phenomenal. If they keep improving at this rate, they'll be the world's best Lock Pairing in no time.

Les Blues are easily the most unpredictable team in world rugby. One moment they are great,the next they are abysmal. I just don't know what's wrong with that team. Last saturday's performance was far and away their best performance in a six nation's game in 2-3 years. They simply run into a very determined and spirited team.

Nah Eddie Jones is the Xfactor. He is easily one of the greatest coaches Rugby union has ever seen. You seem to have forgotten how He transformed the wallabies in 2002/3. Not to mention the great work He did with Japan. For me He takes all the credit.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
The defender that was carried along was actually the best defender on the field in the CL final

When would you show us that for Vermalean

One thing about fact is that Facts is stubborn. When we bring out the facts about Boateng ask them to bring out facts about the comparisons whether its Terry, Cahill, Rio, Wes morgan, Mertesacker, kompany or any EPL defender. all you hear is silence pitch silence

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

Terry had Lampard, Gerrard, Beckham Rooney,Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand how come he wasnt able to win the world cup or even the Euros?

In the world cup final that Germany won, Boateng was one of the best players on the field while Terry's last world cup match he was a disgrace as usual

The same players you tagged as "mediocre" in the past??

For how long would you continue to contradict yourself all in the name of arguments? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dadehmola:
The same players you tagged as "mediocre" in the past??

For how long would you continue to contradict yourself all in the name of arguments? cheesy

You were the ones that called them all world class.

I called them mediocre and Terry too mediocre. Which shows I am consistent and their mediocrity is why they didnt win anything for their country

You are the ones who insisted they are all world class so explain why all these collection of world class players never won anything nor even played a semi final for their country

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ok you have been noticed. next
Look atew
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

I called them mediocre and Terry too mediocre. Which shows I am consistent and their mediocrity is why they didnt win anything for their country

You are the ones who insisted they are all world class so explain why all these collection of world class players never won anything nor even played a semi final for their country
you can't have it both ways na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
SIRcumalot:

you can't have it both ways,na.

Which both ways.
You are the ones trying to have it both ways
My position is consistent'
Terry is mediocre and all his England teammates are mediocre which is why they couldnt get to a major semi final for the country
You state your own points and lets see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

Which both ways.

You are the ones trying to have it both ways

My position is consistent'

Terry is mediocre and all his England teammates are mediocre which is why they couldnt get to a major semi final for the country

You state your own points and lets see.
you Don wan "maradona" your way out of this one again. am cheesy
not sure this new guy sabi your "love" for English team.
dadehmola wey sabi you well Don already talk my mind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
SIRcumalot:

you Don wan "maradona" your way out of this one again. am cheesy
not sure this new guy sabi your "love" for English team.
dadehmola wey sabi you well Don already talk my mind.

So wetin dey your own mind? I have always been consistent with my position Terry and all those english players are mediocre. Na you EPL fans dey always claim say dem be world class
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

ogbeni, farabale and read again...

This self explanatory quote suggests that Boateng won the WC by virtue of the presence of these top players in the German team...

chrisooblog:

In a bid to nullify Chrisooblog's argument, you decided to list the equivalent "top players" in the English team ...

raumdeuter:

Terry had Lampard, Gerrard, Beckham Rooney, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand how come he wasnt able to win the world cup or even the Euros?

if they are mediocre like you claim, why would Terry win anything with mediocre players as team mates??

Egbon Dayo, why do you keep flip flopping like a faulty Nepa switch?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dadehmola:

ogbeni, farabale and read again...

This self explanatory quote suggests that Boateng won the WC by virtue of the presence of these top players in the German team...

In a bid to nullify Chrisooblog's argument, you decided to list the equivalent "top players" in the English team ...

if they are mediocre like you claim, why would Terry win anything with mediocre players as team mates??

Egbon Dayo, why do you keep flip flopping like a faulty Nepa switch?

Forget about my opinion for a while whats your own opinion or you dont have any as usual?

Boateng was one of the top players in the German team and I have provided evidence that he was one of the top performers in the finals which his teams won

I have also provided evidence that terry is mediocre and his team actually do better when he is away from the team

Now tell us what your own opinion is, or you would rather piggy back aka "follow-follow" on another persons opinion as usual?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
chic2pimp:

Dude has been sensational. My Player of the tournament tbh. To be the fair to the Lad though, He has been outstanding for over a year now and if not for Lancaster's seemingly inherent stupidity, He ought to have made the cut last summer/Autumn. Also George Kruis was phenomenal. If they keep improving at this rate, they'll be the world's best Lock Pairing in no time.

Les Blues are easily the most unpredictable team in world rugby. One moment they are great,the next they are abysmal. I just don't know what's wrong with that team. Last saturday's performance was far and away their best performance in a six nation's game in 2-3 years. They simply run into a very determined and spirited team.

Nah Eddie Jones is the Xfactor. He is easily one of the greatest coaches Rugby union has ever seen. You seem to have forgotten how He transformed the wallabies in 2002/3. Not to mention the great work He did with Japan. For me He takes all the credit.

You be warri boy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

So wetin dey your own mind? I have always been consistent with my position Terry and all those english players are mediocre. Na you EPL fans dey always claim say dem be world class
my opinion hasn't change at all.
all those guyz you named above are all or have been world class players at one time during the course of the career.
I know this is dependent on your definition of world class which varies for everybody but for me they are all world class player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
chic2pimp:

I didn't know that it was OgheneMaro of...I used to know one oniMaro in secondary school and just assumed that any Maro was an OniMaro.

I dont think England has improved the way he hyped it. Jones came in talking about playing a style of rugby that nobody had seen before.

You guys keep believing tbe hype. I just dey wait for summer tour. Australia go beat una blue black.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
dopeJemi:

You be warri boy?

Yup!..... Kwarect Delta Pikin

Nihilist:

I didn't know that it was OgheneMaro of...I used to know one oniMaro in secondary school and just assumed that any Maro was an OniMaro.
I dont think England has improved the way he hyped it. Jones came in talking about playing a style of rugby that nobody had seen before.
You guys keep believing tbe hype. I just dey wait for summer tour. Australia go beat una blue black.

They haven't but they are slowly getting there. Ofcourse that style of rugby would not have happen overnight and tbh England would never play that brand of rugby. Only the All Blacks and the wallabies are capable of CONSISTENTLY playing that style of rugby.

Na lie. The Front row will scrum them into submission grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) ... (19313) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Skimpledawg(m), cephasdultimate and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.