Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10576178 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) ... (19220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Rumor has it that Real are offering 60 million quid to buy Lukaku!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:50am On Mar 22, 2016
Same old trite lines, nothing new.

''Boateng is better than JT b'cos he has a WC medal and b'cos he beasted in the final''. Isn't this just too dull on the account of overuse?

What's the next debate? My momma cooks better than your momma?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2016
bigkesh:

He didn't deny us....When he waa asked about us,he said ' Its not a taboo for me to join Chelsea'.....

He can't let Chelsea rumours affect Italy

I don't know which news you read but what I saw on express had something in this line; ''There aren't any offers in England tempting me because right now, i'm the coach of the national team. . .''

Now that's denying a link. I can only hope he said that just to drag the attention of the press off him and Italy for the time being. If he wont be coming here, then give me Diego Simeone already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

The purpose of football is to stand up in those big moments.

Terry couldn't make to the semi-finals of the WC in '06. He didn't stand up at "those big moments". Sharp nigga - he went and BOUGHT hype from the Niger Delta militants in the creeks and got FIFA and the pundits to recognize him.

Vlaar and Ezekiel Garay won bronze and silver respectively. They knew they didn't stand up for "those big moments." Knowing that they didn't BEAST the finals, these baddest niggas ever liveth went and BOUGHT hypes from the mallam down my street and get FIFA and EVERY top sites to recognize them as the defenders that stood out amongst their peers. Heck Lahm and Hummels didn't BEAST the finals and at the risk of losing out to Boatank the BEAST, went to the Himalayas mountains to cop HYPE and made it into the team of the tournament.

But DUMB Boateng keeps coming late when HYPE is sold. Always too little too late to acquire his own hype even AFTER the "BIG MOMENTS"?

UEFA Champions League - Terry always the defender that never turn out for the "big moments." Terry the error-prone defender that always make sure his team is on the backfoot and headed for defeat. But wack Terry BRIBES Ander Firsk and Howard Webb and buys HYPE from UEFA through them and keeps getting accolades from UEFA YEAR AFTER YEAR . . Alaba and Lahm, the jonzing defenders checked Whoscored.com and found out that Boateng BEASTED them at the UCL finals and therefore deserve more recognition than them (according to your skewed logic), ran as fast as their legs could carry them to BUY HYPE through backyard from the corrupt Blatter and PLatini and cements their names amongst the finest in UCL.

But DULL Boateng was watching BBW pórn and forgot to ask Terry to show him how to get his own hype? Watch out, this season will end and yet Boateng won't use this free time he has now to buy hype to get him a place amongst the best. And Dayo will come back here boasting of a nomination.

*in PEJ's voice* Kontinu!! undecided

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2016
Dayokanu, they are selling hype in my street as I type. Buy 1 Hype and get 2 "Overrated" for free. With "hype" and "overrated" Boateng will finally be recognized. Tell him to rush down to No. 2 Pound Road, Aba and get his while stocks last. Don't come here next season to scream about "mere notifications." Hype is cheap and on sale now o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:34am On Mar 22, 2016
Sinizia do you stay in Aba? If yes, then how can I benefit from the ongoing hype promo?

It is my earnest wish to be known as the Benito Mussolini of my town albeit I haven't killed a coachroach in my entire freaking life.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is what we are talking about Did Klose Lahm play Central defence with Boateng in Bayern to win the CL or with Germany to win the world cup?

Boateng delivered a world cup and a CL on the field while Terry and co were watching their teammates do it from the bench or the stands

Delivered a world cup?... grin
Na only am play am na...

No need to continue derailing the thread... you ve made up ya mind to only listen to ya self.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2016
Griffon:

I don't know which news you read but what I saw on express had something in this line; ''There aren't any offers in England tempting me because right now, i'm the coach of the national team. . .''

Now that's denying a link. I can only hope he said that just to drag the attention of the press off him and Italy for the time being. If he wont be coming here, then give me Diego Simeone already.
Whatever he said he is joining us.......Sampaoli and the Italian FA chairman confirmed it already

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:12am On Mar 22, 2016
Sinizia I am also interested in purchasing some hype for myself and my family.

It is my earnest desire to be percieved as having a flat sculpted stomach, instead of continuing to be seen as someone who swallowed a calabash

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2016
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2016
Is it not the same Dayo that said Littbarski was better than Bobby Charlton?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2016
Oh my world! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisooblog: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2016
nice one boss do you offer discount on hype or has dollar rate affected that too?

sinizia:
Dayokanu, they are selling hype in my street as I type. Buy 1 Hype and get 2 "Overrated" for free. With "hype" and "overrated" Boateng will finally be recognized. Tell him to rush down to No. 2 Pound Road, Aba and get his while stocks last. Don't come here next season to scream about "mere notifications." Hype is cheap and on sale now o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
sinizia:

How much for Hype 2.0?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
but is it not the same dayo that takes what UEFA and FIFA say as the gospel truth...how come he has refused to acknowledge the awards they gave to Terry...hmmmmm yeye dey smell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Abeg Who fit shop hype online for me here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dayo tried to start an arguement a few days back. He saw that he could not win and stylishly changed topic to Terry vs Boateng lol. Even now he is getting destroyed at it.

Abeg, Biko. . . I need to buy hype for myself cos its my born day!. . . sinizia . . How much be ego?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
News reaching me right now is that marketers at pound road are running out of HYPE.

Don't be scared guys, I got ninjas who are holding it down at Brass street and okigwe road. They are ready to do the business once I give them a shout.

Indicate your interest while the offer last.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
sinizia:

Terry couldn't make to the semi-finals of the WC in '06. He didn't stand up at "those big moments". Sharp nigga - he went and BOUGHT hype from the Niger Delta militants in the creeks and got FIFA and the pundits to recognize him.

Vlaar and Ezekiel Garay won bronze and silver respectively. They knew they didn't stand up for "those big moments." Knowing that they didn't BEAST the finals, these baddest niggas ever liveth went and BOUGHT hypes from the mallam down my street and get FIFA and EVERY top sites to recognize them as the defenders that stood out amongst their peers. Heck Lahm and Hummels didn't BEAST the finals and at the risk of losing out to Boatank the BEAST, went to the Himalayas mountains to cop HYPE and made it into the team of the tournament.

But DUMB Boateng keeps coming late when HYPE is sold. Always too little too late to acquire his own hype even AFTER the "BIG MOMENTS"?

UEFA Champions League - Terry always the defender that never turn out for the "big moments." Terry the error-prone defender that always make sure his team is on the backfoot and headed for defeat. But wack Terry BRIBES Ander Firsk and Howard Webb and buys HYPE from UEFA through them and keeps getting accolades from UEFA YEAR AFTER YEAR . . Alaba and Lahm, the jonzing defenders checked Whoscored.com and found out that Boateng BEASTED them at the UCL finals and therefore deserve more recognition than them (according to your skewed logic), ran as fast as their legs could carry them to BUY HYPE through backyard from the corrupt Blatter and PLatini and cements their names amongst the finest in UCL.

But DULL Boateng was watching BBW pórn and forgot to ask Terry to show him how to get his own hype? Watch out, this season will end and yet Boateng won't use this free time he has now to buy hype to get him a place amongst the best. And Dayo will come back here boasting of a nomination.

*in PEJ's voice* Kontinu!! undecided

Thats the difference between those who watch games and those who believe the media hype

Some players are media darlings and that is where they deliver. in the pages of newspapers and on websites

Boateng delivers on the field, Terry delivers with the media

Show us where Terry has ever in his career delivered in a high profile game a Final of the many he has played. Boateng delivered in a world cup and a CL final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
elrony:

Delivered a world cup?... grin
Na only am play am na...

No need to continue derailing the thread... you ve made up ya mind to only listen to ya self.

Boateng was a key player on the field winning the finals which is evidenced by his rating. When would Terry be able to deliver any big trophy either the CL or the world cup while on the field and not watching from the sidelines
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
OMG!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Griffon:

Hmmmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nihilist:
Sinizia I am also interested in purchasing some hype for myself and my family.

It is my earnest desire to be percieved as having a flat sculpted stomach, instead of continuing to be seen as someone who swallowed a calabash
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy like my own gulder belle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Emaprince:
News reaching me right now is that marketers at pound road are running out of HYPE.

Don't be scared guys, I got ninjas who are holding it down at Brass street and okigwe road. They are ready to do the business once I give them a shout.

Indicate your interest while the offer last.
how i fit get my own na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Some ppl are termed "media darlings" because dy have more UEFA and FIFA nominations more than your favourite player but yet the same individual when arguing some other players always uses UEFA/FIFA nominations to base their arguments...........
Talk abt double standards.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
chidexxy007:
Some ppl are termed "media darlings" because dy have more UEFA and FIFA nominations more than your favourite player but yet the same individual when arguing some other players always uses UEFA/FIFA nominations to base their arguments........... Talk abt double standards.

FIFA/UEFA nominations can be subjective and controversial

What isnt controversial is the trophy you win while on the field and your performance in big games

Show us what terry has won as a player while on the field?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

FIFA/UEFA nominations can be subjective and controversial

For crying out loud, how can the serial nomination of a particular player be termed "controversial"??

Are you even reading your posts??

raumdeuter:

What isnt controversial is the trophy you win while on the field and your performance in big games

In 2012, Fernando Torres won the Golden Boot at the Euros ...scoring and assisting in the final.

By your logic, Torres was easily the best C.F. in Europe at that time...

Pedro Rodriguez scored in the 2011 CL final. By your Logic, he was heads and shoulders above Ribery and Robben who were anonymous in Bayern's 0-2 loss to Inter in the previous season's final.

Guy, your arguments nowadays ehn - dem no dey make sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dadehmola:

For crying out loud, how can the serial nomination of a particular player be termed "controversial"??

Are you even reading your posts??.

because some players are media darlings. If one never watched Beckham or Rio ferdinand now one would think they were better than they actually were. Most Chelsea fans would tell you Carvalho was a better defender than Terry yet Carvalho never got nominated once.

Awards are mostly popularity contests while what cant be disputed is performances on big stages we see with our korokoro eyes.

In 2012, Fernando Torres won the Golden Boot at the Euros ...scoring and assisting in the final.
By your logic, Torres was easily the best C.F. in Europe at that time...

Watch games closely and dont just read headlines. Torres wasnt even a starter for Spain in Euro 2012 and even in that final he wasnt a starter. He was a sub. So how can a sub. A player who cant make the first team be the best CF when he isnt deemed good enough to start for his own team

Pedro Rodriguez scored in the 2011 CL final. By your Logic, he was heads and shoulders above Ribery and Robben who were anonymous in Bayern's 0-2 loss to Inter in the previous season's final.

Guy, your arguments nowadays ehn - dem no dey make sense at all

This is the type of erroneous argument we talk about. How was Ribery anonymous when he didnt play?

In both of their careers Robben and Ribery have played and dominated a CL final. In one of the final they played Robben was MOTM in the final. Has Pedro ever been MOTM in a CL final

Thats what we talk about apples and Agbalumo comparison

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
sinizia:
Oga how much for hype? They get am in dozens? undecided grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

because some players are media darlings. If one never watched Beckham or Rio ferdinand now one would think they were better than they actually were. Most Chelsea fans would tell you Carvalho was a better defender than Terry yet Carvalho never got nominated once.

Awards are mostly popularity contests while what cant be disputed is performances on big stages we see with out korokoro eyes.

Sorry to burst your Bubble, the Cavarlho analogy is false and a complete distortion of facts

Just like Terry, Cavarlho was a serial winner/Nominee unlike your useless Boateng.

These are the individual awards Carvalho copped at the pinnacle of his career..

UEFA Club Best Defender of the Year: 2003–04
UEFA Team of the Year: 2004
UEFA Euro Team of the Tournament: Portugal 2004
FIFA World Cup All-Star Team: Germany 2006
FIFA FIFPro World XI Nominee: 2005, 2007, 2008, 2011

John Terry
FIFA FIFPro World XI: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
UEFA Club Defender of the Year: 2005, 2008, 2009
UEFA Team of the Year: 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009
FIFA World Cup All-Star Team: 2006

For the umpeenth time, how can the achievements of a serial Nominee be attributed to media hype??

i Guess Uefa peeps and his fellow players that nominated him musta had their korokoro eyes plucked out on numerous occasions.

raumdeuter:

Watch games closely and dont just read headlines. Torres wasnt even a starter for Spain in Euro 2012 and even in that final he wasnt a starter. He was a sub. So how can a sub. A player who cant make the first team be the best CF when he isnt deemed good enough to start for his own team

This is what you shoulda thought about before using the " he-bossed-in a-Big-Game" nonsense to back up your argument. Wether Toress was a sub or not is irrelevant here - the fact remains that Torres also bossed in a big game and shoulda been praised to high heavens that year (according to you logic)

raumdeuter:

This is the type of erroneous argument we talk about. How was Ribery anonymous when he didnt play?

In both of their careers Robben and Ribery have played and dominated a CL final. In one of the final they played Robben was MOTM in the final. Has Pedro ever been MOTM in a CL final

Thats what we talk about apples and Agbalumo comparison

Read properly...

Dadehmola:

Pedro Rodriguez scored in the 2011 CL final. By your Logic, he was head and shoulders above Ribery and Robben who were anonymous in Bayern's 0-2 loss to Inter in the previous season's final

This means that, as at that time, Pedro was better than Robben!!

Pedro has scored in a UCL final - Till Ribery scores in a game as big as that,

Pedro>>>>>>>>>>>>Scarface (by your big-game theory)

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) ... (19220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.