Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10461423 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19044) (19045) (19046) (19047) (19048) (19049) (19050) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:43am On Apr 17
raumdeuter:

Hummels played in Bayern too why didn't he win the treble too

Why did Boathand fail trial with Bayern and now getting benched in Salernitana, while Neuer and Muller are still in Bayern playing Ucl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:55am On Apr 17
Omo its looking like a back to back CL for Pep oo. Struggling to see the team that may stop him

Raumdeuter, what does Tuchel have in store for the boys grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:18am On Apr 17
airmark:
Why did Boathand fail trial with Bayern and now getting benched in Salernitana, while Neuer and Muller are still in Bayern playing Ucl

Boateng has won all he needs to win including 2 trebles. When Hummels win his own treble. despite being in Bayern for several years coming from Bayern academy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:19am On Apr 17
User09:
Omo its looking like a back to back CL for Pep oo. Struggling to see the team that may stop him

Ramdeuter, what does Tuchel have in store for the boys grin grin

Make we just scale Arsenal. even if na 1-0 or 9-8 I dont mind crashing out in the semi finals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 1:21am On Apr 17
Meanwhile..

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:26am On Apr 17
larride:

How market barka bot?

Market fine

We move
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:03am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

Market fine

We move
At least we go hear word for this thread for some days.

Kings of Europe indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:09am On Apr 17
raumdeuter:

Boateng has won all he needs to win including 2 trebles. When Hummels win his own treble. despite being in Bayern for several years coming from Bayern academy

Why did he fail trial at Bayern?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:10am On Apr 17
airmark:

It is back to our attack.

Just a little rejig, with your useless Sterling watching from the stands and we scored 6 goals. Imagine when we bring an upgrade that can score goals to replace a goal-shy Jackson, we will be sure of top 4.

We don't need to waste any money on LB or RB as you proposed. We can call back Maatsen, while Gilchrist and Gusto are enough backups to Reece. Just get a new CB (Silva's replacement) while injured Colwill and Fofana return, and splash the bigger amount on getting scorers upfront.

We need to convert most of our big chances, we don't need new LB and RB to fix that.

Stop jumping from pillar to post. Sterling have been benched for many other games that we failed to win. Why didn't that temporary fix work on those matches? Because our defence was trash, simple.

We have been scoring with or without Sterling. So that theory is thrown out the window.

You are really slow Airmark. And I'm genuinely ashamed of that. Your own is buy buy buy, forgetting that our issue goes beyond buying here and there.

timbros:

grin grin

If I can get ONLY 3 players with 200m, I'll get a CB and CF. The last spot will be either of LW/RB/LB.

Fofana, Chilwell, James all have terrible injury records. Silva is already semi retired. These are defensive positions that needs reinforcement critically. I have not even mentioned the goalkeeper department.

Our left and central side of attack currently needs upgrade.

So you see that our problem is not just attack.

And apart from just signing players, we need a coach that can actually upgrade the players we currently have. A different coach can come in and change these crop of players to monsters and drop the jaw of football world. These are young players that can be moulded.

Mourinho came into Chelsea in 2004 and suddenly Geremi became solid. Terry became a rock. Lampard already have the talent but he became much much more better. Joe Cole became a terrorist. Even soft Glenn Johnson deliver wenever he was called upon..... All these are players Mourinho met in Chelsea. So apart from his signings, he still improved the players he met in the club.

Chelsea issue is not just attack.

I know you read the bolded, but either you are too slow to understand it or you choose to ignore it and press on with your agenda.

Go and sign all the strikers in this world and give them to Pochettino, I assure you that I will still be here to see your wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Go sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:18am On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

At least we go hear word for this thread for some days.

Kings of Europe indeed.

Hear word for what exactly ?

As far as I am available you won’t hear word and some certain agenda must continue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:23am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

Hear word for what exactly ?

As far as I am available you won’t hear word and some certain agenda must continue
Exactly, like how you haven't reached UCL semi since VAR was introduced.

Bloody Cheats. God Don expose una nyash πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kings of Europe 10 years no UCL

Lmao

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:26am On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

Lmao

In your existence you have the same ucl with Sergio Roberto ,so pipe low

Money cannot buy success

You will remain an average club for a very long time I assure you grin

Sergio Roberto is more successful than your biggest legends 🀣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:26am On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

Lmao
Nor mind am. Since VAR Barca and Man U useless for ucl.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:27am On Apr 17
LW, LB, CF, CB in that order.

And a better coach.

Palmer Nkunku Enzo Lavia Caicedo James Fofana Colwill is not a bad core by any means.

Add Nico Williams, Rayan Ait-Nouri or Patrick Dorgu, Antonio Silva and a CF who can score to this core and get a proper coach. You will be challenging for the title in 2 years.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:29am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

In your existence you have the same ucl with Sergio Roberto ,so pipe low

Money cannot buy success

You will remain an average club for a very long time I assure you grin

Sergio Roberto is more successful than your biggest legends 🀣
Make e use the success enter UCL semi now πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Money cannot buy success but na una dey complain say una broke since

Money can't buy success but City just won a treble
Money cannot buy success but We've won the UCL twice and every trophy we've played for.

Stick to selling grass and weed please. Broke ass shameless old glory club

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:29am On Apr 17
Unlimited22:
LW, LB, CF, CB in that order.

And a better coach.

Palmer Nkunku Enzo Lavia Caicedo James Fofana Colwill is not a bad core by any means.

Add Nico Williams, Rayan Ait-Nouri or Patrick Dorgu, Antonio Silva and a CF who can score to this core and get a proper coach. You will be challenging for the title in 2 years.

Nico Williams just won a trophy for his club o ,and you expect him to downgrade to a crystal palace level club in London grin

Una go finally spend 2 billion with nothing to show for Walai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:30am On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

Make e use the success enter UCL semi now πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Money cannot buy success but na una dey complain say una broke since

Money can't buy success but City just won a treble
Money cannot buy success but We've won the UCL twice and every trophy we've played for.

Stick to selling grass and weed please. Broke ass shameless old glory club

Why you no use your money buy success ?

Sergio Roberto 1 treble ,Chelsea for more than 100 years zero treble grin

Abi dem Dey forbid una to win treble 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

You go Dey clinch mancity treble ,where is your Shame ?

A broke Barca won a league title ,Wetin your billions win you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:31am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

Nico Williams just won a trophy for his club o ,and you expect him to downgrade to a crystal palace level club in London grin

Una go finally spend 2 billion with nothing to show for Walai
Ask him how many trophies his club has won in its entire existence.

Lol

Better stick to auctioning weed and streaming on Spotify

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:32am On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

Ask him how many trophies his club has won in its entire existence.

Lol

Better stick to auctioning weed and streaming on Spotify

Let’s first ask Chelsea how many trophies have they won since they spent 1 billion grin

You spend 1 billion and you Dey hustle for conference league 😝
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:33am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

Let’s first ask Chelsea how many trophies have they won since they spent 1 billion grin
Then you'll tell us how many UCL you've won since VAR era or even make final or semi

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:34am On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

Then you'll tell us how many UCL you've won since VAR era or even make final or semi

How many ucl have you won in your entire history ?

Imagine Sergio Roberto winning More trophies than your biggest club legends grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:34am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

You spend 1 billion and you Dey hustle for conference league 😝
Only to go to the UCL after auctioning weed and still ending up trophyless

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:35am On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

Only to go to the UCL after auctioning weed and still ending up trophyless

Stale as the broke talk

Say something new 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:35am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

How many ucl have you won in your entire history ?

Imagine Sergio Roberto winning More trophies than your biggest club legends grin
How many have you won since your cheating ways got exposed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:36am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

Stale as the broke talk

Say something new 🀣🀣🀣🀣
I've watched my club win every single trophy it has played in

Na you no get anything new to talk

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:36am On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

I've watched my club win every single trophy it has played in

Na you no get anything new to talk

Na me no watch my club win their own trophies

I don see you wey get something new aside crying ojoro and broke Barca

Olodo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:37am On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

How many have you won since your cheating ways got exposed?

Who I cheat grin

When una no get talk na to cry cheat 😝
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:44am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

Na me no watch my club win their own trophies

I don see you wey get something new aside crying ojoro and broke Barca

Olodo grin
Ode

Watch them enter semi nau

Kings of Europe indeed

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:44am On Apr 17
Andrew and millions of Barca bots all over the world.

Time to change allegiance since their miserable club can't do jack again

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:45am On Apr 17
Sportsweb:
Andrew and millions of Barca bots all over the world.

Time to change allegiance since their miserable club can't do jack again
Their normal level

They'll kneel to kiss the ring of their Lords and masters

Them no dey shame to stan Manchester City

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:47am On Apr 17
andrewbaba44:

Why you no use your money buy success ?

Sergio Roberto 1 treble ,Chelsea for more than 100 years zero treble grin

Abi dem Dey forbid una to win treble 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

You go Dey clinch mancity treble ,where is your Shame ?

A broke Barca won a league title ,Wetin your billions win you grin
Sergio Roberto 1 Treble - Real Madrid ZERO

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:48am On Apr 17
Unlimited22:

Ode

Watch them enter semi nau

Kings of Europe indeed

Take your 1 billion upgrade your team nah

Sweet tears grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19044) (19045) (19046) (19047) (19048) (19049) (19050) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.